Sonya Switches

Story Info
A "Hot Rags" story.
3.6k words
4.13
17k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inosolan
Inosolan
11 Followers

{As usual, work of fiction blah blah copyright blah blah no commercial use without author's permission blah blah sex blah blah over 18 only blah blah hope it makes you hot as hell blah blah all characters except the sheep and the python are over 18 years of age and they don't exist.}

Chapter 1

Sonya came home; Jessie was waiting impatiently.

"Did you get it?"

"Uh huh."

"Where is it?"

"Here."

It was a small bottle of... liquid something.

It was thick and viscous, obviously. It was black as black ink at midnight. It was in a small cut-glass bottle with a beautifully-scrolled "#9" engraved into one of its sides. (Nikki was a traditionalist.)

"How's that supposed to help?"

"I don't know -- Nikki just said for us to go up to the bedroom and undress and then I'm supposed to drink some of this... stuff."

"From the looks of it, I'm not going to fight you for it..."

"And she said the effects last for five hours, and not to worry if something... strange... happens."

"'Strange'? Lordy, what would Nikki refer to as 'strange'?"

"I don't know..."

Upstairs, the two girls disrobed. As they stood, looking at each other, Jessie felt again a rush of the love and the lust she had known every day since Sonya came into her life two years ago. From the way Sonya glanced back at her, the feeling was still reciprocal.

They hugged and kissed. Sonya's tongue slipped easily and familiarly between Jessie's lips; Jessie kissed back intensely for a moment, than pushed Sonya gently away and said "Okay -- let's see what's 'strange'."

Sonya nodded, pulled the stopper from the little bottle and, with an expression of strong revulsion, gulped down the slimy black liquid.

For a moment, there was no reaction. Then, suddenly, Sonya's eyes opened wide, and she sat down heavily on her side of the bed.

"Oh, my ghod -- that is a weird feeling..." she gasped out.

"Is it hurting you?"

"No -- it's just weird..."

Jessie reached out a hand to her lover, but Sonya gasped out "No -- d-don't touch me!" She huddled into herself, one arm clutched across her breasts, her other hand pressed against her lower abdomen.

"Uhhh -- I think --" she managed to gasp out, her voice suddenly oddly pitched, "I think 's rather if you looked away for a few minutes..."

Worriedly, Jessie turned her back to her strangely-behaving friend, though every panting breath and startled gasp she heard from Sonya tempted her to turn back...

Suddenly, the sounds stopped, and there was a pause broken only by the sound of Sonya's breathing, slowly returning to normal.

And then Sonya said -- well, it had to be Sonya, no-one else was there..."Okay, sweetie -- you can look now!"... but it sounded like... It was deeper than Sonya's voice, and it had a different tone... It sounded like a...

A man's voice, thought Jessie as she spun around and...

Sonya was gone. A naked man sat on her side of the bed. Jessie almost screamed... and then the man said, in that deep voice that was and wasn't Sonya's "It's okay, sweetie -- it's still me inside..."

"Sonnie?" Jessie managed to say."

"Yup -- and it looks as if 'Sonnie''s a better name for me than ever..."

"This is weird, all right," Jessie said, calming down. "But I see the point..."

"I guess so -- it certainly looks a way to do it..."

As they talked, Sonya was looking at Jessie through new eyes. Or rather, through the same eyes, but now with a very heavy testosterone filter added to the input. She loved her girlfriend intensely, anyway, and had never ceased to be excited by Jessie's compact, very feminine body -- her small, firm, high breasts with the nipples that stood like pencil erasers when she was excited... her narrow waist and the emphatic but still modest flare of her hips... the dainty feet from which slim legs rose to frame...

WOW!!!! As she... he... followed the line of Jessie's legs upward and glimpsed her perfectly-shaped, dark-furred mound with just a hint of pink lips demurely peeking through... His... her... cock jumped from limp to three-quarters erect in one fast motion and a jolt of pure lust shot through his crotch.

Jessie stared. "Well, that's impressive..." she murmured. And, indeed, it was -- even only three-quarters erect, Sonya's -- Sonnie's -- cock was a good seven inches in length, and thick in proportion.

"You ought to see it from this end..." Sonnie said, reaching tentatively down to stroke its length, and shuddering all over his slim but well-formed -- male -- body at the sensation. "God -- no wonder guys give them pet names... it feels like it's something alive by itself, almost pulling on me..."

"Pulling you? Which way?" Jessie grinned.

"Toward you," Sonnie cheerfully answered.

Jessie put her hands on her hips and... wiggled... her sexy self.

Sonnie swallowed audibly, and his cock rose to rigidly its full nine-inch length.

"As long as you got it, let's try it out. I wonder if a real one feels anything like a strap-on..."

"Not from this side, I don't think." Sonnie answered. "C'mere!"

Jessie walked around where Sonnie now sat on Sonya's side of the bed. Leaning forward, as Sonnie's eyes followed her swaying tits, she put one hand on Sonnie's shoulder, leaned a bit closer, and kissed Sonnie; experimentally, at first, but the kiss got pretty hot and heavy pretty darned fast, as Sonnie's big hands instinctively came up and began to fondle her tits and to play with the little pebbles of her nipples. She moaned into Sonnie's mouth, then reached downward and gently wrapped her small, warm hand around the shaft of Sonnie's hot hard cock.

The result was impressive. With what was almost a roar of lust, Sonnie surged upward from the bed, threw his arms around her, one hand on each cheek of her well-rounded butt, and pulled her up close to him. His hot, throbbing shaft and Jessie's hand were pressed tightly between their bellies, Jessie's nipples almost seemed to be hot little branding irons burning themselves into his chest, and Jessie's mouth had never tasted so good when he was a woman. Rolling his hips, he caused his cock to roll between them, panting at the sensations it caused, together with Jessie's gentle stroking.

Suddenly, he swept Jessie off her feet, tossed her onto the bed, and flopped down beside her. His hot hungry mouth mouth fastened itself to one of her hard nipples, and he rolled it with his tongue, suckled it, and gently nibbled with just the tips of his teeth at it. One hand stroked the other tit, in case it was getting jealous, and the other hand roved maddeningly slowly downward, across her flat belly, downward to teasingly tickle the inside of her thigh, which brought an all-over shudder of her body...

And then back upward, stroking and exploring the outside of her mound, playing with the crisp fine hair, gently squeezing the whole mons, then, with just one lightly-touching finger, grazing along just the very edge of the outer lips of her wet hot slit.

Another stroke, and just the tip of the finger slipped between the outer lips, slowly running from just above her anus to just above her clitoris and back again, picking up just a little of her lubrication.

And again, and this time the first finger slipped deeper, and a second was there, playing gently with her inner lips as the first slipped just a little way into her hot needy opening. She moaned.

Drawing his mouth back a bit, Sonnie whispered "That's pretty much the same, no matter what the plumbing, isn't it?" "MMmmmHmmm", she answered.

Now that demon finger was tickling her clit directly, bringing her closer and closer to the edge, as another slipped deeply inside her for her muscles to clench and try to keep inside.

And then the hand was gone from her mound, and the lips from her nipple -- her small gasp of protest was answered by a masculine chuckle and a sudden attack upon her hot, wet cunt by a long, equally hot, tongue.

Like lightning, Sonnie's tongue dipped inside her hot pink lips, dipped into her wet depths, then slid upward, teasing at her inner lips with lips and teeth as well as tongue, till its tip suddenly found the hot hard bump of her clit and began to worship it. As that demon tongue lashed at her clit, driving waves of lust and sensation through her, she suddenly gasped as a finger, then two fingers, invaded her depths again and began a strong, deep stroking motion in and out.

Her pussy was so hot and wet, and her entire body was on fire with lust and stimulation -- she was about to cum, she could tell she was... it was going to happen... she was SO close... and then another finger slipped into her anus, and the fingers and the hot hot hot tongue moved faster and deeper and harder and she began to cum and she came and she came and she came with a white, glaring lightning-like intensity that was like no orgasm she'd ever had before and she came and she wailed and her hips bucked against Sonnie's face and she strained rigidly for a second and then collapsed limply onto the bed, muscles limp, almost unconscious...

As she drifted back to reality, she found herself muttering "... if you drank the love potion, how come I'm so hot...?"

Sonnie's "Well, as to that, I'm still kinda hot, too..." brought her head up and she gasped; if anything Sonnie's cock had grown a bit more as Sonnie ate her cunt; nine inches at least now, obviously hard as a rock, with one perfect drop of pre-cum fluids glistening at its tip.

Jessie had never been with a man -- she'd been a lipstick lesbian since high school, and continued the lifestyle here at ESU for three years. But that huge hot chunk of man-meat was triggering responses in her that she had never known that she had. She wanted to pleasure Sonnie as Sonnie had pleasured her, and she knew that the way to do that was to cram as much of that hard cock into her wet hot mouth as she could and to try to vacuum Sonnie's brand-new balls dry of their first load ever...

She took the hot, thick thing in both hands near the base, and began to slowly, sensuously, stroke its towering length. From Sonnie's sighs and twitches, she figured she was doing the right thing. She continued to stroke its nine inches with one hand, while the other dropped down and began to caress and tickle Sonnie's balls, occasionally straying even lower to trace the line from his asshole to the underside of his ballsack with one long pointed red nail.

Chapter 2

Jessie's hands slowly stroked up and down Sonnie's throbbing prick.

"It looks almost like it's looking at me," she smiled.

"Well, maybe it is," Sonnie moaned. "All I know is that what you're doing is causing me to get so light-headed I'm not seeing much of anything. For god's sake, woman, either jerk me off or lie down so I can fuck you before I pass out from so much of my blood flowing away from my brain!"

"Oh, well, if that's how you want it..." said Jessie with an evil grin. "How about if I do this instead?" and she stuck out her pink little tongue and carefully licked up every drop of the oozing pre-cum which smeared the reddish-purple head of Sonnie's cock.

"Jesus Christ!" Sonnie screamed through clenched teeth (which sounds difficult, but isn't really when you're beginning to get your first blowjob; especially on a penis you didn't even have two hours ago). "QUIT TEASING ME!!" he almost shouted, finishing with a meek, mild "... pleeese?"

"Oh, all right..." she answered, then slowly but firmly slipped her lips over the head, allowing some of the shaft to slip past them as well. With the head alone seeming to fill her mouth, she swirled her tongue tip around its sensitive edge, alternating that with simple suction, darting her head forward and backward to take more and more in and out of her incredibly hot mouth, gradually working up to taking several inches on each down stroke. Her fingers still toyed with Sonnie's balls, working him to an even higher pitch of sexual fervor, and she smiled around the thick meat in her mouth as she heard Sonnie's almost animal moans and groans of sheer sensual pleasure.

As she pressed further and further, she began feeling the massive head pop in and out of her throat with every stroke; when it happened for the first time, Sonnie gasped aloud, put both hands on her head, and shook as if he were having a fit. She had been afraid she might gag, and was happy when she didn't. She kept it up; she might not be able to take all of this big hunk of meat in her mouth, but by gosh, she was going to take all she could and give her lover all of the pleasure she could.

Sonnie reached out to her, pressing his hand between her legs, and she shifted her position on the bed and opened her thighs to give him access to her hot crotch. The massive orgasm she had already had had merely left her anxious for more, and Sonnie's probing and stroking fingers seemed quite likely to bring her exactly that.

Sonnie pressed first one and then two fingers into Jessie's soaking wet pussy, stroking them in and out as slowly and steadily as he could, given the distraction her hot mouth was providing. He angled them so that, as he stroked her, they also provided pressure on her clitoris, and was quickly rewarded by feeling her pussy clenching at his fingers as she came again. He slipped one of the pumping fingers out of her cunt, and, redirecting his attack, managed to slip one finger into her pussy, and one into her anus.

Pumping both of her openings with strong, rhythmic strokes, Sonnie also managed to use his thumb on her clit, causing such a strong orgasm that she had to jerk back, his saliva-shiny prick popping out of her mouth, and scream aloud.

"OH! Ohmighod, I never came so strong and hard and fast in my life!" Jessie gasped. "This is incredible!"

"Now you know what straight grrls do," Sonnie joked.

"I think I may have to become bisexual..." Jessie grinned. "Hey -- what are you doing?"

"I'm playing with your tits, dummie," Sonnie answered, his big hands stroking, fondling, squeezing and lifting Jessie's pretty breasts, his lips and teeth and tongue teasing the hard hot nubs of nipples that tipped them.

"Mmmm -- i can -- OOooooh -- tell," Jessie gasped out. "But what's next?"

"Just lie back and I think I can think of something to do..." Sonnie whispered, urging Jessie to lie back on their big bed.

Truth be told, Jessie needed very little urging; still keeping one hand on Sonnie's monster prick, she laid back, spreading her long sexy legs wife, and guiding Sonnie to her center.

When she felt the massive head pressing against her cuntlips, her eyes flew open, and she looked up at Sonnie, seeing her friend's intent face and strained expression, as Sonnie slowly but surely pushed into her, stretching and filling her with hot, pulsing, real cock for the first time in her life.

"Oh," she gasped. "I thought it would be like with a strap-on... Oh, God, I was so wrong... It's difffferennnt..." she wailed. "Go on, stick it in me, baby... fill me up with it... fuck me hard... oh, God, fuck me, please... fuck fuck fuck..."

Sonnie barely heard her; he was experiencing for the first time the incredible feeling of a hot, moist, velvety-smooth pussy clutching and caressing his huge prick as he slowly shoved all nine-plus inches into Jessie's hot, hungry cunt.

Jessie felt it stretching her out as nothing had ever done before; deep in her cunt, stretching the lips tight as its massive girth slid between them. She threw her legs up and stretched them as widely as she could, wanting more and more -- wanting Sonnie to push it deeper and deeper into her already wide-stretched cunt.

With all nine inches pressed tightly into Jessie's snatch, Sonnie felt his belly touch hers; he paused for a moment to savour the sensations as Jessie's cunt gripped and squeezed his massive cock, then began an equally-slow withdrawal.

When only the huge head was still inside her cunt, stretching it wide, he asked "Want some more?"

She stared up at him, gasping "You know I do..."

He began a series of short, twisting strokes, slipping only an inch or less into her, then withdrawing again until, again, only the head was inside. She moaned in frustration, and then reached up, clutching at him, shoving her hips upward to get all of that hot meat inside her one more time.

With a chuckle, Sonnie gave in and began stroking faster and faster, all the way in and out, over and over, ramming her back against the bed as she shoved her hips and her hot pussy up to meet his thrusts. Faster and faster and deeper and deeper he rammed her, grunting with the effort of each stroke, as she met his violent need with her own, clawing at his back and clutching her legs around his back as he slammed it all in and out, over and over, till both of them were almost blind and deaf to anything but their passion and lust and then he gave three extra deep strokes, grabbed her waist and pulled her to him and buried himself to the absolute roots of his big prick and then came.

He could feel his balls clenching. He could feel his cock swelling inside of her hot cunt. He could feel her pussy clenching at him, clutching his cock, milking him. He could feel his own hot cum shooting up inside his cock, feel it bursting from the head, spraying up inside her hot belly. He couldn't think. He couldn't see or hear. All he wanted was to lie there with his cock in her cunt feeling like this for ever and ever end ever.

With an animal roar, he came.

Jessie felt his urgency. She felt him pushing in, straining to get even more of his huge cock into her belly than he had been able to so far. She squeezed her legs around his waist even more tightly, clutching him to her, pushing him even deeper, burying that huge hot prick all the way up inside her, all the way to her womb.

She could feel his cock pulsing, she felt it swell, She felt her own orgasm building, beginning, like a fireball in her cunt and her belly. She felt her cunt squeezing, pulsing, trying to get all of his sperm. She felt his hot, gushing cum filling her, spurting up into her womb, filling her and over flowing. She felt it on her thighs and she felt it trickling down her ass on to the bed. She couldn't think. She couldn't see or hear. All she wanted to do was lie here with that huge cock stretching her cunt as wide as it would go, filling her with his hot sticky seed.

But, as always, reality intervenes. Slowly, Sonnie's cock shrank inside her, until finally, with a groan, he let it slip from her cunt, then rolled to lie beside her, staring at the ceiling.

"Whatcha thinking, love?" Jessie finally got enough breath to ask.

"Wondering if I'd stay a guy, if I had the chance," he answered. "If it's always like that it might be worth it, even if I would have to act like a typical male asshole..."

"Yeah. I always wondered what I might be missing not going with guys... and now I know."

They lay there a few seconds more.

"But, you know what?" Jessie asked.

"No -- what?"

"Even if I knew we'd always have the greatest sex in the world if you stayed male, I wouldn't want you to; it's you I love -- Sonya. I love your hair and I love your eyes and I love your lips and I love your tits and I especially love the taste of your hot juicy pussy."

"I know. Being a guy's been fun, but I wouldn't want to be one forever."

"On the other hand..." Jessie said, slyly.

"Yeah?"

"You're still a guy now, and for another couple hours at least..."

"I'm worn out, woman!"

"From what I understand, you'll get over that..."

"Well, maybe. I wonder if we got lucky?"

"We won't know for a while yet, so we need to do it as many times as you can while you've still got that thing. Which is fine, 'cos I want to try it different ways. Get better quick, love -- we've got a lot of experimenting to cram into the next few hours before you turn back to a grrl..."

Inosolan
Inosolan
11 Followers
12