Sonya's Hair

Story Info
Mistress turns barber, while Master enjoys the end result.
1.1k words
3.84
43.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bisarah
bisarah
10 Followers

It seemed to Sonya that her Mistress stayed angry with her all the time lately. No matter what Sonya did, it was wrong and she was punished. As she finished loading the dishwasher and cleaning the kitchen after dinner, she sighed.

It was the loud SIGH from Sonya that caught Mistress Martine's attention. Dammit, she thought to herself. That girl had been a pain in the ass the past few weeks. All she did was moan and groan and sigh and complain about what she had to do. It wasn't like Sonya was being forced into anything! She had signed the Slave's Contract of her own free will - well, and maybe after a bottle or two of wine.

Mistress Martine looked at Sonya. "Stand up straight girl, and pull that damn hair out of your face."

Sonya tried to stand up taller and she brushed her long, golden locks from her face.

Martine looked at that hair. It was beautiful, no doubt about it, but it was constantly hanging in Sonya's face and more importantly, it annoyed Martine this evening. "Come here cunt."

Sonya gulped and moved towards her Mistress.

"On your hands and knees, like the little bitch you are tonight."

Sonya sighed, again, and dropped to her hands and knees and approached Mistress Martine. "Yes Ma'am?"

Martine reached out and grabbed a handful of Sonya's hair. "Follow me."

Yelping, Sonya tried to stay close to Mistress Martine and her long strides. "Oh Ma'am, please, you are hurting me, please."

Mistress Martine pulled out a kitchen chair and motioned to Sonya, "Sit."

Obeying quickly, Sonya sat on the cold metal chair. Mistress Martine quickly attached the metal bracelets on Sonya's wrists together and fastened them to the low back of the kitchen chair. She then stooped down and did the same to Sonya's ankles to the legs of the chair.

Mistress Martine looked at Sonya with her cold gunmetal blue eyes. "I suggest you be very quiet and not make a peep, girl. I would hate to use a piece of duct tape on your mouth."

Biting her lip, Sonya said, "Yes Mistress."

Mistress Martine walked behind Sonya and picked up the shears from the kitchen table and smiled. She reached and pulled up a long lock of blonde hair and cut, leaving about two inches of hair behind.

Sonya squealed loudly. "Oh my goodness, Mistress. What are you doing?"

Mistress Martine reached around Sonya and slapped her hard on her face. "Shut up girl. Don't make me tell you again."

Mistress Martine grabbed another lock of hair and cut it a bit shorter this time. One lock at a time, Mistress Martine cut, leaving no two hairs the same length.

It didn't take long for the tears to start rolling down Sonya's face. She had loved her long blonde hair so much. Her hair was the only thing about her that she was truly vain about. Sonya knew that her Mistress was very angry with her, indeed.

There was a knock at the back door and Mistress went and opened it. "Hello Jack. How are you this evening?"

"What are you doing answering the door, Martine?" Then he spied the slave girl, tears rolling down her cheeks, and he burst out laughing. "Why didn't you just use the dog shears on her, Martine. It would have looked better!"

Jack walked over to the girl he had used so many times and ran his hands through the remains of her hair. "Well, at least you left enough to hold on to when I fuck her mouth."

Martine and Jack both laughed. "I got tired of that hair always on my thighs when she was eating me. Plus, it hangs loose and just annoys the fuck out of me."

Jack laughed harder. "You were just jealous. You can't fool me."

Martine had to laugh. "You are absolutely correct. But, I think you have the right idea." Martine opened the pantry and pulled out the old dog clippers. "I wonder if these still work."

"Please Mistress, no! I am begging you." Sonya cried harder.

Jack leaned over and, using her hair, forced Sonya to look up at him. "I suggest, pet, that you keep quiet."

Sobbing, Sonya said, "Yes Master Jack. I am sorry."

Martine plugged in to clippers and turned them on. They worked. She grinned at Jack and he grinned back.

"Just watching this has made my cock hard, that's for sure." Jack rubbed the front of his pants.

Martine looked at him and said, "I think you have the perfect gag for Sonya while I do my barbering."

In an instant, Jack's pants were done around his ankles. Rubbing his large cock, he walked over to Sonya. "Open wide girl."

Sonya licked her lips and eyed Master Jack's cock. It was so large, that she had a difficult time performing oral sex on him.

Jack moved up to her face. "Take it in pet."

Sonya starting licking his cock. Jack pulled back and slapped her face sharply, leaving a red handprint on her cheek. "Suck it all in now, cunt." Sonya opened her mouth wider to accommodate his thickness.

Jack looked over at Martine. "I want her to take it all this time."

Martine shrugged. "It's your dick, throat fuck her if you can."

Jack started moving his hips. With each thrust, his cock went into Sonya's mouth deeper and deeper. It took a several deeps thrusts, but he finally achieved Nirvana. His cock was deep in the slave's throat. It felt soooo good.

Martine switched the clippers on again and walked towards her slave slut. She motioned for Jack to use Sonya's shoulders rather than her head to keep his balance. She placed the clippers on the back of her neck and started moving them upwards, hair flying.

Sonya screamed on Jack's cock. "Oh yeah! That feels great," Jack said.

Martine moved the clippers and slowly shaved all the hair from her slave's head. As she finished the last stroke of the clippers, Jack finished his last stroke and shot his cum down Sonya's throat. He pulled out and wiped his cock on her face.

Martine and Jack stepped back and looked at their slave. Sonya's eyes were on the floor; she could not believe what had just happened to her.

Martine suddenly leaned forward and put her hand between Sonya's legs. She laughed. Sonya's cunt was dripping wet. "Such a sweet little slut." Martine released Sonya's right hand. "Cum for me cunt." Sonya started rubbing her wet pussy while her Mistress and Master watched her.

Jack leaned over to her and started rubbing her baldhead. "It's almost as soft and smooth and that pretty pussy of yours."

Sonya came hard on her fingers. She sat there, sucking in air and wondering why humiliation made her so wet. Mistress Martine released her from her bondage and told Sonya to go take a quick shower and return. Martine was not finished playing this evening.

bisarah
bisarah
10 Followers