Soothing My Best Friend's Girlfriend

Story Info
He started out to make her feel better...
785 words
3.11
50.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always been attracted to my best friends girlfriend, Annie. The 2 of them had been together for about 2 years. I didn't meet her until she had already been hooked up with Jason. Next to Carmen Electra, she is the prettiest female that I have ever met. She reminds me of the porn star Serenity, if anyone knows who that is, except she is a little shorter and Annie's tits are about 2 cup sizes bigger. Keep in mind I am 18 years old, so they had been together since I was 16. I will never forget the prom dress she wore this year. She was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life. It was a sexy violet strapless, and she was falling out of her dress. You could see the tan lines of her tits. I couldn't help but stare. Also, the slit in the dress went all the way up her ass. I was looking at her more than my own date (who was my girlfriend, by the way). So that was May, this is July. Last week, Jason and Annie broke up. It was Jason, who broke it off, not her. Now all of us were pretty good friends, so when she called and said she was coming over, I was not surprised. I knew she would be devastated.

She showed up at my house, in tears. She was wearing a t-shirt, with no bra, and a pair of short shorts. Jason broke up with her over the phone, and she immediately came over to my house, wearing what she was about to go to bed in. Although I had a girlfriend, I knew this would be my only opportunity to fulfill a fantasy that I have had for the past 2 years, I hoped my girlfriend would not find out. She comes in and we go straight to my bedroom. She didn't want to be looked at by the rest of my family (She always had to be made up and really pretty to be seen in public). For about 10 minutes, we just stood in the middle of my bed room and held each other in silence. That gave me time to think of a way to seduce her. I knew this was wrong, but I just had to. I had a plan.

I started moving my hands around her back, gently, just being consoling to her. I then "let" my hands drift down to her ass. At first, I would just brush up against it, but eventually I was able to grab it with both hands and squeeze. Things were going just as planned. But then, she pushed me away. "What are you doing?" She asked. I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. "You have a girlfriend, Billy," she explained to me (like I didn't know). "I was just trying make you feel like you were in Jason's arms," I said, because that is what he does when they hug. "Is that how Jason hugged you?" I asked, trying to act like I knew what I was doing. "He squeezed a little harder, and he usually pulled my shorts up. Here, let me show you." She pulled me closer. She put my arms around her, and moved my hands onto her ass. This was working better than planned! "Now pull my shorts up so they go into my crack like a thong, then squeeze." I complied. "That's how Jason did it." I figured now was my shot to move it further.

"How did Jason kiss you?" I ask her, hoping to get another example. "He loved it when I put my tongue down his throat," she explained. "Do you want me to show you?" HELL YEAH!!!!! "Yes," I whispered, as her lips moved closer to mine. That's when it happened. We kissed. She did just as she told me. She stuffed her tongue down my throat. It was so hot. We were making out for a while...but during that, I managed to get her shorts down to her knees and I was working on her panties when my mother knocked on my door.

"Billy, I need your laundry so I can put i through the washing machine. "Shit," I thought to my self. I quickly pulled her pants back up and pushed her away. "OK, Mom, just a second." I said, in a condescending tone. "To be continued," I whispered to Annie as I stuck my hand down her panties and rubbed her pussy for good luck. "Definitely," she replied. After that she walked out of my room, and left my house, hopefully in a better mood than when she arrived...