Soothing My Daddy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,478 Followers

Mama turned around and left the room, calling over her shoulder, "You'll put your foot down and stop all that foolishness when you're my age...wait and see." Then all I could hear was Mama stomping down the stairs, mumbling to herself before slamming the front door on her way out.

I sighed, feeling a little sad as I almost always did when I talked about anything with Mama...as I have said, Mama always seemed exasperated or angry with me, but this...maybe it wasn't any of my business, but maybe it did explain why Daddy was so stressed. I remember when I was little and hearing the mattress springs in my parents' room getting a workout and Amelia explained what was going on. Back then, the noises happened a lot, but as the years passed, I heard them more infrequently and it suddenly dawned on me that I couldn't remember the last time I had heard that particular sound.

The day passed slowly and I couldn't get my mind off my Daddy and that big lump in his shorts and the thought that my parents no longer had sex and how I hated to see Daddy hurting. I blew my Chem quiz because I couldn't keep three things from dominating my thoughts...Daddy was in pain, Daddy had a big cock and Daddy wasn't getting any!

By the time I showed up at the bakery and began working the dough in preparation for the midnight run on donuts, those three items were completely intertwined. When I arrived home from work, Mama and Daddy were watching television...one of those criminal investigation shows and I breezed by, pausing only long enough to assure them I had a good day while trying to not act weird in the presence of Daddy and trying to resist glancing at his crotch as he sat in his old overstuffed chair.

I took a shower which didn't help my state of near befuddlement, soaping my body up as images of that big thing hidden in Daddy's shorts flashed through my mind again and again...my pussy tingling and slippery wet by the time I finished. I tried to study...a Civics test was coming up on Friday, but my attention was drawn away by every noise and sound from downstairs...growing worse as I heard my parents prepare for bed and then the house going quiet.

I tried to focus on Constitutional Amendments, but the words slithered away from me. I was ready to scream from anticipation when I finally heard murmuring from across the hall, followed by the creaks and thumps that cued me that Daddy was up again. I began counting silently, getting to almost five hundred before I heard a faint snore coming from my parents' room.

With my heart pounding in my chest, I got up from my desk and began moving towards the door, pausing to glance at myself in the mirror. A pretty, eighteen year old girl looked back, curly hair, still slightly damp framing a tense and nervous face while her hands fluttered aimlessly up and down her canary yellow baby-doll negligee.

It wasn't exactly sexy in its own right -- the yellow material was solid, revealing nothing on its own. Still...the hem was just an inch or two below my crotch, showing off my bare legs and the neckline plunged enough to show off my breasts which were only partially nestled in the outfit's cups -- the spaghetti straps putting my bare shoulders and upper chest on display. Amelia had given the outfit to me as a Christmas present a year ago as a bit of a joke after learning I was going 'steady' with Darrell Jones. Needless to say, Mama was not amused, but fussed at me and not my more perfect older sister and the outfit was deemed unsuitable for all occasions.

I thought high heels would be a bit too much and so I silently padded barefoot down the stairs to find Daddy leaning against the sink in the kitchen, his face's reflection in the window revealing his discomfort.

"Daddy?" I called out softly. "Another bad night, huh?" He stiffened and slowly turned around -- tonight wearing another Braves T-shirt and boxers that were decorated with smiling Mickey Mouse faces. Another of Amelia's joke Christmas gifts.

"Pooh...what are you still doing up?"

I shrugged and said, "Studying, Daddy...it just never ends. I heard you get up again and well...I thought I could help you out again." I slowly came around the kitchen table to stand in front of him...my heart beating so hard, it was a wonder he couldn't see it trying to break out of my partly bare chest. I felt strange...exposed and for the first time so very aware that my father was looking at me not just as his little girl. There were glimmer of purely male appreciation as he eyed me in my negligee.

Daddy sighed and said, "Oh no...that's okay. It's not as bad tonight and you should be in bed, Pooh."

"Oh, Daddy...please." I stepped a little closer and said in a small voice, "Do you think I could sleep knowing you're down here hurting. I don't...I don't know how Mama does it, but I just can't." I reached out and took Daddy's hand in mine. "Let me help you, Daddy. I know I can." I brought my father's hand to my lips and gently kissed it, staring up into his eyes as I did. I felt him shiver and he let out a little breath even as I felt a spurt of wetness between my legs and I wondered if a dark spot was developing in the crotch of my yellow panties.

Daddy's mouth moved mutely in what I assumed was silent protest, but I just smiled at him and led him by the hand into the living room, guiding him around until he was in front of his favorite chair. I pressed my free hand against his chest, his T-shirt faintly damp as Daddy was sweating both from pain and tension. A thrill of something sexual shot through me as I realized that his chest was well muscled and strong. "Sit, Daddy," I purred. "Let me make you feel better."

In mute surrender, my father sat down heavily, his knees sprawling wide as I followed, lithely kneeling in a fluid motion, my hands now resting on his knees. "Pooh....I don't think..."

I shook my head and looked slyly up at Daddy and said in a whisper. "Shhhh -- just relax, Daddy. Let me help you relax and lose some of that stress." I was well aware of how I must have appeared...a little would-be sex kitten at Daddy's feet. I leaned forward a little, never letting my eyes leave Daddy's, pleased when I saw him glance down at my chest where my position allowed more of my breasts to be exposed. I began to knead and work the knotted muscles of his right calf, slowly working my way up his leg until I was massaging his thigh.

"Just take deep breaths, Daddy...think of something nice -- something you enjoy doing." I winked and said, "Think of things you'd like to do...just let the pain and stress just fade away." I worked his blood starved flesh until I felt it begin to unknot, massaging and caressing his bare flesh and then watching his eyes widen at my boldness, slid my fingers under the loose fabric of his shorts, rubbing his thigh as far up as I could manage. "I love you, Daddy," I whispered. "I love making you happy!"

Daddy nodded slowly, his eyes shifting to my breasts and then to my busy hands and then back up to my face. "I-I love you too, Pooh," he said in a feathery voice that had undertones of a little boy caught doing something naughty.

I switched to his left leg and finally risked a glanced downward and almost gasped. The bulge was back and it was bigger, no more than maybe two inches from the leg hole of his shorts. For a moment, I felt my pussy gushing so much juice I thought I was peeing myself. I knew I was just scant inches from the biggest cock I'd ever seen.

Slowly, I began to work Daddy's left calf muscles, smiling up at Daddy and then openly staring at his obvious erection and then smiling happily up at his blushing face again. "Are you feeling better, Daddy?" I asked as I worked my way up to his thigh.

"Yu-Yeah...I do feel better, P-Pooh," Daddy wheezed as my fingers began kneading and caressing his thigh muscles -- carefully and pointedly maneuvering around his erection.

"Good," I murmured and then I giggled, "I bet I can make you feel even better!" My left hand slipped into the open gap in the left leg of his shorts, making a bulge with my wrist that ran up and then parallel to his cock. As I began to withdraw, I slid my fingers over until the tips were touching the shaft of my father's cock and I slowly trailed them back down, marveling at the girth and at how it seemed to pulse with health and power, over the flared head and then out of his shorts all together.

I looked at my fingers and wanted to moan as I saw just a few wet smears of precum. "Oh my, Daddy...did I cause that?"

Daddy's face was so red, for the first time I wondered if I'd gone too far and was going to cause my father to stroke out, but he gasped and took in a deep breath before he groaned, "I'm sorry -- Pooh...I didn't mean...I'm -- oh, my God..." Daddy stopped talking abruptly because my hand was once again sliding up his shorts, this time, running my fingers and palm over the velvety hard shaft of his erect penis before wrapping themselves around his shaft or at least most of the way around.

"Don't be sorry, Daddy," I replied quickly. "Why, I'm flattered that you think I'm...well, that I can make you hard...real hard."

Daddy began to squirm as I slowly slid my hand up and down his shaft, gently stroking him. There were equal parts arousal and panic in his face and as I gently rolled my palm over the head of his swollen cock head, there was a momentary expression of pure joy before panic reasserted control and his hand came down on my shoulder and he said, "Oh, no, no, no, Pooh -- I'm your father...this is so goddamn wrong. I'm soooo sorry!"

He began to push me away, but I rolled my shoulder and he lost his hold there and I scooted up and while I masturbated him with one hand, my free hand reached up to hook his waistband and start tugging. "I want to do this for you! This is not wrong, Daddy!" I hissed as I tried to pull his shorts down. "What's wrong is that Mama ain't doing it already. You deserve to feel good, Daddy and I'm going to be the one who does it!"

Daddy's mouth hung open in surprise as I took charge of the situation, even obeying me when I snapped, "Raise your butt up, Daddy so I can get your shorts off!" He lifted himself up and his shorts slid down his legs quicker than I thought and I lost my balance and plopped back onto my ass, forced to let go of his cock, but now allowing it to stand up, free and unrestrained.

For several long seconds, we just stared at each other in surprise -- me staring at his beautiful, long and thick penis -- thick veins running the length, making his erection appear to be muscled on its own. Daddy stared down at me and it took me a bit to realize that my baby-doll had rode up, revealing my panty-clad crotch and that there was a huge wet spot where my cunt had become soaked and now the solid yellow cotton was molded to my labia and was semi-transparent.

Knowing that Daddy was looking at undeniable evidence of my own excitement fueled my desire to take action and I was on my knees again in an instant with my hand again wrapped around my father's dick, stroking it steadily and lovingly. "You're beautiful, Daddy!" I crooned in a subdued voice. "I never imagined a cock could be so...so big and long."

Daddy let out moan after moan -- each one seeming to drain him of tension that had been building for months or maybe years, staring down in disbelief as his little girl stroked his prick. "I love you, Pooh," he sighed. "Daddy loves you so much!"

"I love you too, Daddy and I love your...I love your big Daddy cock!" I exclaimed happily as I scooted a little closer till my face was hanging over his cock while my hand slid up and down with such ease that you would've thought we'd been doing this for years. I loved how his cock felt in my hand. I could feel power and desire throbbing in my grasp. My head was spinning with wicked thoughts -- not the least of which was that I was stroking the magnificent organ that had begun my life!

I could sense Daddy's body beginning to tense up and I slowed my strokes a little, trying to extend the length of his pleasure. I'd jacked Darrell and Billy off enough to know that it often didn't take much and I wondered how long it had been for Daddy and how much of his problems were being denied sexual release by Mama! Suddenly, I was filled with a terrible need to bring Daddy to that long denied release.

I squeezed Daddy's cock a little tighter and began to stroke him faster and he groaned and gasped, "Oh...oh...Pooh, oh Lord, Pooh, I'm gonna...gonna..." Daddy's body convulsed once and then his hips rose up as if I was lifting him up by his cock and as he gave a little cry, he exploded -- a sudden geyser of hot sperm shooting up and splattering my face -- steaming semen spraying my cheeks and lips and chin!

The smell of hot jism filled my nose, making my mind, already spinning from the knowledge that my daddy was cumming on me, spin even more! "God, Pooh!" Daddy groaned as he continued to shoot -- the second tremendous spurt splattering on my chin and my chest and the next few gushes of cum spraying warmly on my breasts and nightie.

"I love you, Daddy!" I said, still stroking him, urging him to empty his balls onto me, feeling sluttish and sexy and naughty. His ejaculations began to ease up, each spurt less than the last until the last few mostly oozed from his cock to dribble over my hands I kept masturbating Daddy even as his erection began to fade, savoring how he squirmed and moaned at the intense pleasure I was still giving his sensitive flesh.

Only when he reached out and touched my shoulder, violently shaking his head as I stroked him to gasp, "No more, Pooh...too much. You're going to give me a heart attack!" did I finally let Daddy's cock go.

"Wow, Daddy...I've never seen so much spunk!" I giggled as I ran a finger over my cheek, scooping up a big blob of semen.

Daddy's eyes widened and he started to say something, but then shook his head and said, "There are some things a father just doesn't want to know." As he caught his breath and watched me wiping semen off my face, smearing it on my baby-doll negligee, the full impact of what I'd done seemed to sink in and he began to frown.

I shook my head violently and dropped my hands onto his knees. "Daddy, don't you dare feel guilty. You needed that and I'm glad...I'm proud to have helped you. I slid a sticky hand up his thigh and briefly squeezed his now less than half-erect cock and said, "We both enjoyed that and I bet you're more relaxed than you've been in weeks and months...maybe years!"

Daddy sighed and scooted up in his chair, taking my hands in his own, not seeming to mind his seed smeared on my fingers while leaning down. "I haven't felt this good in forever, Pooh...but, let's be honest. What we did is wrong. We're father and daughter and this...this was incest." He smiled down at me, squeezing my hands as he added. "I'm your father, Pooh. I shouldn't have let it happen."

I sat up straight so that our faces were almost together and said in an insistent tone that I realized sounded way too much like my mother's, "Oh, horseshit, Daddy! I'm eighteen years old and nobody's made me do anything I didn't want to do since I was a little girl. I know my own mind, Daddy and I chose...I wanted to do this for you."

I leaned in and kissed my daddy on the lips, my tongue teasing his closed mouth before I said in a firm voice that somehow didn't betray my own nervousness. "If Mama won't be a woman for you, I would love to take her place." I kissed him again, my tongue still rolling over his lips, pulling away teasingly as he slightly opened his mouth.

"Daddy, I would be honored to jack your big cock off every night if it will help soothe your pain." My voice grew huskier as I said, "I'll be willing to do a lot more if you'll let me."

Daddy sighed and replied softly, "Oh, Pooh, I love you." I kissed him again, cutting off anything else he might have said. His lips were parted and I let my tongue dance into his mouth where it found his tongue and made a more intimate acquaintance. I felt so hot between my legs and part of me wanted to fall onto my back and spread my legs and ask Daddy to be my first, but the more logical part of me told me to not move so fast, so I settled for soul-kissing my father for a lovely couple of minutes before I eased back out of his grasp.

Climbing to my feet, I looked down at Daddy and said, "I love you too, Daddy...more than ever before." I glanced around and saw that it was after midnight and continued, "It's late, Daddy and we both need our sleep. You think about us, Daddy and don't you go getting guilty about abusing your little girl. It ain't abuse when she's offering all her love to you."

Before he could answer me, I turned and scooted out of the room, pausing just for a second at the living room doorway to look back at Daddy, looking so funny and shocked with his shorts down around his ankles and said, "Goodnight, Daddy. I love you!"

I was up the stairs in a flash, Daddy's "Love you too, Pooh," still echoing in my ears when I locked my bedroom door behind me and collapsed onto my bed -- the enormity of what I'd done now overwhelming me.

My body began to shake violently, tears rolling down my face as I relived the last few earth-shaking moments of my life. I had jacked off my own father! His semen was still clinging to my body! My pussy was on fire and my primary thoughts centered around wanting to jack Daddy off again and much, much more!

Again, it occurred to me that Daddy's sperm was cooling on my skin and suddenly I was in a frenzy, one hand scooping off blobs of semen from my chest and exposed tits and bringing them to my hungry mouth while my other hand was in my panties and like the night before, I began to masturbate furiously.

I was cumming before I'd finished licking the first samples of Daddy's cream off my fingers. His wasn't the first man's seed I'd ever tasted -- but there was more to it than the light, clean taste of Billy's and Darrell's cum. It was much stronger, but my body seemed to respond positively to the saltier, slightly more bitter flavor as if I recognized the semen as family and what more...I liked it! Even as I writhed in orgasm atop my bedspread, fingers in my pussy becoming coated with my juices, I scooped up the smeared globs of Daddy's semen and gobbled them up as if I was starving!

As sleep overtook me -- my pussy still throbbing as I thought of Daddy and his unique taste in my mouth, I knew then that there would be no stopping me. I fell asleep dreaming of Daddy and me becoming lovers in every way possible and even in my sleep, I recognized the irony that it was the stubborn streak I'd inherited from Mama that would see my dreams and desires to fruition.

"BREAKFAST! SCHOOL!" I opened my eyes and mewled with both pleasure and frustration, my dream of Daddy between my legs about to deflower me dissolved as his voice dragged me into the waking world. I groaned and stretched, feeling tender, but so nice between my legs, the sensation enhanced as I smelled Daddy's drying seed on my negligee and body.

A quick shower later, I was rushing downstairs, dressed in tight, low riding blue jeans and a cropped T-shirt that left my flat belly bare. I could hear Mama rustling around her room, talking softly to somebody. In the kitchen, I found Daddy plating up biscuits and sausage, whistling brightly to himself. I slipped up behind him and wrapped my arms around him. "Morning, Daddy!" I hugged myself against him as I hadn't really done since my tits had started to grow. It felt good to press my firm breasts into his strong form.

When I released him from my embrace, Daddy turned and gazed down at me -- a silly grin on his face as he replied, "Good morning, Pooh!" He started to lean down, hesitating for just a moment as he glanced towards the hallway and then finished his move to kiss me on the lips, pressing them firmly against mine for a heart stopping morning smooch! When he finished, his eyes seemed to be sparkling as he said, "Isn't it a lovely morning!"

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,478 Followers