Soothing My Daddy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,452 Followers

I grinned, sliding my arms around him again and said, "I think someone had a good night's sleep!"

Daddy blushed and replied, "Best night's rest I've had in years!" We both laughed -- setting the tone for breakfast as we smiled at each other and giggled like naughty children between bites of food. We didn't talk about last night's adventure, but we were both clearly thinking and savoring the memory of what we'd shared.

As Daddy was getting ready to leave, I realized that Mama had not come down yet. "Where's Mama?" I asked.

Daddy shrugged his shoulders. "Amelia called to vent," he said. "She's almost seven months along now and being fussy." He grinned and said, "Pretty much like your Mom was when she was carrying you."

I laughed as I slipped myself into Daddy's arms. "Lord help my big sister if she has a daughter like me," I giggled.

Daddy waggled his eyebrows and replied, "Lord help her husband if she has a daughter like you. I'm not sure if I can tell up from down right at the moment."

I giggled again, wiggling a little as I lewdly rubbed myself against my daddy's body. "Well...you don't seem to mind much right now, Daddy!" I looked up at him flirtatiously and said, "I was thinking this morning while I was showering that maybe before you go to bed tonight, you might help me with some homework?" I slowly ran my tongue over my lips and winked lasciviously at him.

Daddy's eyes widened a bit and I could feel his heart beating faster as he finally nodded and said, "I reckon I can do that, Pooh. Might be a little relaxing at that."

I smirked and before I kissed him goodbye, replied, "Well...maybe not too relaxing."

Mama was still talking with Amelia when I left for school -- not that I minded. I wasn't ready to see Mama so soon after having masturbated her husband. I wasn't sure if I would feel totally guilty or be tempted to gloat in her face. What I'd done with Daddy was wrong...at least in the eyes of society, the law and as far as I could tell, the Bible, but I have to confess that all day long as I sat in school, I could find no shred of guilt within me for what had happened between Daddy and me. In fact, I was extremely distracted as I gave thought to what might happen later in the evening.

I was so distracted that I blew my Civics quiz and then I discovered that any feelings I might have had for Billy were reduced to virtually nothing as I realized how little a boy had to offer me in contrast to a real man like my father. I had no idea what would happen with Daddy...where or what it would lead to, but even as I told Billy that I wouldn't be available Friday night for a movie date, I realized that immature boys were now a thing of the past for me...that my future lay with someone more mature.

I didn't have to work that night...a Thursday evening and beat both Mama and Daddy home and so I went ahead and made dinner -- making one of Daddy's favorite's, Grandma's meatloaf along with a salad and mashed potatoes. I was a bit tense about how Daddy and I would act around Mama, but he betrayed no sign that his youngest daughter had jacked his cock off the night before -- rather just beaming from ear to ear and complimenting me on taking after Grandma in the kitchen. Mama on the other hand, other than a slight criticism about the dryness of the meatloaf was preoccupied with updating us on Amelia's pregnancy and the difficulties she was facing, what with two little one's underfoot and her husband working a lot of overtime.

Daddy and I nodded at all the right places, but most of dinner was spent with us smiling at each other, memories of the night before evident in the way our eyes seemed to shine. I shooed them both out of the kitchen and cleaned up the dishes myself while Daddy watched his evening shows and Mama split her time between updating some files on her laptop and calling Amelia again to see if things had gotten better in the last twelve hours.

I watched a couple of crude comedies with my parents and then decamped to the kitchen where I began working on my Calculus -- determined not to blow three quizzes in three days. I spent at least two hours on homework and study before Mama passed through to get a drink of water and say goodnight.

"Goodnight, Mama," I replied. "Is Daddy still up?"

Mama took a drink from a bottle of water and nodded, rolling her eyes. "Yes...wants to watch the news and something on the sports channel before he goes to bed. I'm going now so when he gets up later, I'll maybe have gotten a few winks of sleep." She shook her head and muttered under her breath, "That man will be the death of me yet!"

"Would you ask him if he'd come and check my homework before I go to bed, Mama? He's better at this Calculus stuff than I'm ever going to be."

Mama rolled her eyes again and said, "I swear, Lillian...eighteen and still expecting Daddy to check your homework. Time you grew up, young lady...time to act like an adult!"

I looked down and said softly, "Yes, Mama...I'll try," in response to her comment. She in turn walked away without further comment although I heard her tell Daddy fussily that I wanted him to help me do my homework. I couldn't hear Daddy's reply, but the tone of his voice sounded disinterested and non-committal. I expected Daddy to be right in, but he wisely waited a while to allow Mama time to turn in and fall asleep.

It was almost an hour before he strolled into the kitchen and said softly, "Your mother said you needed some help, Pooh?"

I looked up from my notes and smiled at my Daddy who looked both relaxed and excited in a plain white T-shirt and blue boxers with little smiley-faces on them. I suddenly had an inkling of what he looked like as a child on Christmas Eve. "Mama told me that I needed to act more like an adult. Could you come here and help me do that, Daddy?"

Daddy choked back a laugh and nodded, walking over next to me so he could look over my work. "Trouble with Calculus, Pooh?"

"Naw, I got that covered, Daddy!" I replied, my hand reaching out to palm the crotch of his shorts. He was already mostly hard. I wanted your opinion about something though." I looked up and smiled lovingly at my Daddy's face.

"What's that, Pooh?" Daddy said with a sigh.

I grinned at him and answered him with a swift movement that couldn't have been pulled off better if I'd have practiced it, I yanked Daddy's shorts down and as his hardening cock leapt free, captured it with my wide open mouth and slid a few inches of his penis past my lips before I tightened my mouth around his erection and began to suck him as my tongue rolled over the flared head of his penis.

Daddy gasped and I heard him moan...almost a whimper, "Pooh...Jesus, Pooh." I kept my eyes locked on his, trying to convey how much I loved him in my gaze alone. He stared back, his expression one of shock and awe as I slowly began bobbing up and down with my mouth -- attempting to take as much of his now completely hard dick in my mouth. It wasn't easy -- he was incredibly thick and I could feel my facial muscles complain as they stretched to accommodate his wonderful girth and while I had managed to completely take both Darrell's and Billy's mediocre dicks in my mouth, I realized that I was at least temporarily overmatched by the length of my father's hard cock.

Still, I gurgled appreciatively as I sucked my Daddy off, aroused by everything connected with my incestuous act...the taste of Daddy's flesh along my tongue...the silky, yet steely feel of his flesh and the heady and manly aroma of sweat and piss and something I was responding to instinctively -- a unique Daddy scent that made my pussy nearly gush with arousal...my bared labia underneath my mid thigh nightshirt swelling and getting slick and sensitive with overwhelming waves of lusty desire.

Daddy seemed to sag for a moment and then reached out and placed one hand on the kitchen table for support and then the other hand was riffling through my curly, black hair -- urging me to not slow down, his fingers tightening among my short locks each time my tongue slithered over a certain sensitive spot. I sucked on his cock fast and I sucked him slowly, finding the speed that allowed my lips to offer him the most pleasure.

I tried to recall everything I had learned in sucking off my boyfriends' cocks and from hours of watching nasty hot porn with them. My mouth was watering as I tasted precum mixed in with the taste of his cock flesh and I felt a twinge of orgasm myself as Daddy's face screwed up with pleasure as I sucked just the head of his penis, my tongue rolling over the ridged crown and over his piss slit, until finally he was hissing a warning of, "Pooh, Pooh -- gonna cum soon, Pooh!"

Daddy's fingers intertwined in my curly mop of hair were trying to pull me off his cock as I felt it swell between my lips. I yielded to that pressure just long enough to breathlessly gasp, "Cum in my mouth, Daddy! I wanna eat my Daddy's hot jism!" Then my lips were wrapped around his cock again, my tongue working feverishly, ignoring the slight pain of pulled hair before his mouth sagged open in surprise at my words.

I sucked Daddy with renewed purpose, allowing my eyes to convey to him the truth of my words and then Daddy's expression became one of disbelief and pure bliss as I felt his cock head swell and then he was flooding my mouth with hot semen...hot Daddy semen!"

My father's sperm tasted as it had the night before -- strong, bitter, but fresher -- incredibly hot and thick and I loved the taste...loved the way it felt as it filled my mouth and filled my mouth, cumming more than any boy I had ever sucked off! I swirled it around my mouth, loving the texture of Daddy's semen -- loving everything about it except that it couldn't last forever and the only thing I regretted was to sense his ejaculations waning until my fevered and determined cocksucking yielded no more of his delicious seed.

I felt Daddy softening in my mouth, but I kept sucking, not wanting to give his wonderful penis up and I could feel his body tremble with the intense sensations my mouth was inflicting. "Damn, Poo...s-so good!" stammered Daddy. "Can't take it!" he moaned, his hands now scrabbling at my head, trying to push me away. He began to shift away from me, but I slipped from my seat, staying with him -- my lips sealed around his shrinking cock. As Daddy collapsed into another kitchen chair, I followed, falling to my knees between his legs, still sucking his cock, working hard for any last drops of his sperm.

"Too MUCH!" he groaned, the last word almost a yell, surprising us both. I let him slip from my lips and while we waited to see if we'd woke Mama up, I leaned up and forward, hugging him around the waist while my slobbery face nuzzled his crotch. "That...Pooh...good God, girl, but I love you!" said Daddy in a quavering voice.

As I smacked my lips and swallowed the last of my father's sweet semen, I looked up and said huskily, "I love you, Daddy and I love your cock!" I tilted my head down and kissed the head of his weary penis and then added, "I bet you sleep good tonight, Daddy!"

And he did...I never heard him get up in the middle of the night. Of course, I slept well too -- dreaming of sucking cock...of sucking my daddy's cock again and again, making him cum buckets of semen, showering me in his thick, hot cream -- making my tummy swell with all the daddy-sperm that I drank from his big dick.

Daddy looked so happy the next morning -- fixing pancakes with a flourish, his eyes completely clear of the weariness and pain that had plagued him lately. He greeted me with a wet, juicy kiss when I came down for breakfast, and for the first time, was touching me in an intimate way -- his hands roaming over my tits underneath my sweater dress and his hands caressing my tight butt cheeks as we kissed like long time lovers.

So caught up in each other were we, that we nearly were busted by Mama who thankfully came down the stairs again squalling for her 'lost' car keys. I managed to tug my short dress back over my ass and be sitting at the table with Daddy, us looking perfectly innocent, although Daddy was walking a bit awkward when he rose up from the kitchen table to fix Mama some pancakes while concealing the boner in his pants.

Again, my day at school passed in a bit of a haze as I thought of Daddy and what I had done...being so forward and lewd with my father and not being the slightest bit ashamed of sucking my daddy's dick. Despite my preoccupation with my growing affair with Daddy, I actually kicked ass on the Calculus quiz...the answers and their process coming to me between thoughts of Daddy's cock spurting hot creamy semen in my mouth.

That night, I sucked Daddy's cock again -- this time on my knees in my bedroom after I'd asked for help on my Chemistry homework -- Daddy's shorts around his ankles as he sat on the edge of my bed and whispered, "I love you so much, Pooh," over and over again. Afterwards, with the taste of Daddy's semen fresh in my mouth, we sat and held each other on the bed, Daddy's hands softly stroking my shoulders, sending shivers through me as he slipped the spaghetti straps of my camisole and kissed me, his lips nuzzling my skin until he was nibbling my neck.

As Daddy kissed me, his hands were cupping my breasts, thumbs rubbing my nipples through the silky material of my slip, making me whimper with pleasure. As one hand continued to caress my tits, I felt his other hand traveling downward. Daddy paused in his kisses to murmur, "You're so beautiful, Pooh," as his fingers gathered up the hem of my slip and then slowly ran up my thigh even as I spread my legs wider, opening myself for my father. I thought my heart might explode in my chest as I felt myself growing wetter at the prospect of being touched so intimately by my father.

I ducked my head and my mouth found Daddy's -- my tongue thrusting fiercely between his lips to attack his tongue and join with it in a lewd display of passionate, slithering flesh. I moaned into Daddy's mouth as I felt his fingers slip through my trimmed black bush and then I moaned louder as I felt his fingers touched the already wet flesh above my labia and I rolled my hips to help him touch his little girl just as the toilet flushed next door.

We both jumped and slid apart as we heard Mama cough and come out of the bathroom. We looked at each other sheepishly -- expressions of guilt, but not shame on our faces. Daddy smiled at me...a little sadly maybe and held up his hand that had been on the verge of caressing my pussy. On the fingertips of his forefinger and middle finger were just hints of wetness...my wetness! "Soon, Pooh...very, very soon!" Daddy whispered before he licked his fingertips, nearly making me cum without even touching me!

Daddy stood up and came over and kissed me again -- just the faintest hint of my own pussy on his tongue and then said softly, "Good night, Pooh. I love you more than anything!"

"I love you too, Daddy!" I said, feeling both love and frustration as I watched my father leave my room. I flopped back on the bed with a groan. SO FUCKING CLOSE! Of their own accord, my hands began running over my body -- stripping off my camisole so I could be naked as I feverishly began to pleasure myself...fingers plunging furiously in my wet cunt while other fingers viciously pinched and twisted my swollen nipples, seeing release with both pleasure and pain.

I fell asleep imagining Daddy between my legs, his big cock about to make me a woman completely and my dreams were filled with vague images of absolute carnality forever on the edge of orgasm but never quite getting there until suddenly my dreams became more intense...the ecstasy becoming a real force making me writhe in my dreams until with a cry of sheer delight I awoke and discovered my pleasure was nearly indescribably real!

The morning sun flooded through my bedroom windows, filling my room with heavenly light even as a heavenly pleasure coursed from between my legs to spread throughout my naked body. As the last vestiges of sleep dissipated, I became aware of something wet and wonderful busily loving my pussy and that my legs were raised...draped over -- "OH MY GOD, DADDY!" I cried out as I realized that my father's head was between my thighs, my legs hanging over his shoulders.

Even overwhelmed by incestuous pleasure, I realized that I had nearly screamed and clapped a hand over my mouth -- horrified that I might have betrayed us to Mama. I glanced down between my legs where Daddy's face was partly obscured by my mound, nose tickled by my trimmed muff. His eyes were aflame with merry passion and he raised his head -- grinning at me with his mouth and chin glistening with my pussy creams. "She's gone...its Saturday...Business Women's Club, remember?"

My eyes went wide, both from the realization that Mama was off to her bi-monthly meetings of her Business Women's organization where she served as Secretary AND from Daddy resuming his incredible licking and tonguing of my pussy! I'd never had anyone use their mouth on me before and amidst the incredible pleasure that Daddy's tongue was giving me, I made a mental note to be pissed at Darrell and Billy later for never even trying after all the blowjobs I had given them.

Daddy rolled his tongue up and down my swollen labia, licking my heavy flood of juices off my pussy lips before thrusting his stiffened tongue deep between them to swirl around my quivering flesh. His lips sucked and teased my flesh as he lapped up my cunt cream as if it were some sort of nectar of the gods before turning his attentions to my erect clitoris -- the tip of his tongue fluttering maddeningly over my sensitive nub. "OH, YES, DADDY! LICK ME...MAKE ME CUM!" I crowed, flinging my hips upwards to better force my pussy into my father's face.

Daddy chuckled into my pussy, sending vibrations and sound waves through my sodden flesh that had me in near convulsions as he continued to eat me. His hands slid upwards over my belly to cover my heaving breasts, fingers squeezing and sliding over my pert tits until they could pinch and pull at my nipples...somehow finding that perfect level of pain that enhanced my pleasure instead of detracting from it.

Between Daddy's tongue and the simple realization that it was my daddy that was licking my pussy, I was soon riding the crest of the greatest orgasm of my life and I felt my cunt juices spurting wildly into Daddy's face which I could hear him gobbling up with great enthusiasm. I was bucking and writhing on my bed as Daddy ate me...pleasured me...loved me as his woman until my throat was feeling harsh from screaming. My body was afire with ecstatic, incestuous pleasure and for a moment, I thought the intensity of that Daddy born joy would be too much and I was drowning in the carnal pleasure he was inflicting and my head went light and dizzy and my vision was marred by a thousand points of dancing lights as I flung my pelvis against Daddy's mouth and screamed, "I LOVE YOU, DADDY!" before the world seemed to vanish in a cottony haze.

I opened my eyes to find Daddy crawling up towards me -- my juices dripping from his face. He pulled at the edge of the bedspread as if to wipe his face off and I managed to moan, "No!" and somehow sat up, capturing his face between my shaking hands and kissed my father hard and passionately, tasting myself on him...loving how I tasted on his tongue before licking at his face like a dog would do with a beloved master.

Finally, I broke the kiss and stared lovingly into Daddy's face as I sobbed, "That...that was wonderful, Daddy!"

Daddy smiled proudly and replied in a husky voice, "Well...my little girl has done so much for me...I thought it was only fair to give you a little pleasure, Pooh."

I nodded enthusiastically and lay back, pulling Daddy down with me -- my arms wrapped tightly around his neck. "No one has ever licked me before...where did you learn to do that?"

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,452 Followers