Soothing My Daddy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,490 Followers

Daddy, God bless him, actually blushed. "Well, Pooh -- your mother wasn't always the way she is now and well..." Daddy winked and finished by saying, "I was twenty when I met your mother and, well, let's just say she wasn't the only woman I've ever known." He rolled his tongue over his lips and winked again. "It's kind of like riding a bicycle -- you never really forget. And once you start again, it all comes back to you."

I sighed happily, stretching my naked body out against Daddy's body that I was suddenly aware was as naked as mine. "I think I'm the one that cummed. That was awesome, Daddy! You can lick my pussy anytime!" I wriggled to confirm that my father was as hard as I had thought he was, glancing down to see his swollen penis pressed against the left side of my tummy."

Suddenly, I felt nervous and scared and very, very horny. We both went silent as we contemplated the two of us being naked and on my bed and very aroused. Finally, I whispered in a little girl's voice, "Daddy, are we gonna fuck now?"

The look of lust that swept across Daddy's face was almost frightening in it's intensity and I had a sudden vision of being taken forcefully...violently and loving every minute of it. Without even thinking about it, I pulled Daddy to me, rolling him atop me, spreading my legs out and hooking them across the backs of his calves. I could feel his cock against my tummy, angry and pulsing with aroused blood and his hairy balls resting against my flowered and well licked pussy, tickling my wet and sensitive flesh.

"I'm a virgin, Daddy," I whispered. "You'd be my first. I want you to be my first, Daddy." I said in that same young girl's voice...the one I'd used most of my life when I wanted my father's undivided attention. I knew I had his attention now.

I braced myself for Daddy's assault on my pussy -- knowing it would hurt and yet be wonderful at the same time, but Daddy sighed and shocked me with his reply. "Pooh...I love you and I want nothing more than to make love to you and fuck you like such a beautiful woman deserves, but..." He sighed again and shook his head. "Not like this, Pooh. When we make love, I want to take my time and do it right." He glanced at the table clock on my bedside table. We have maybe an hour before your Mama's meeting is over and Pooh, when I put my dick inside my little girl's pussy, I'm not ever going to want to stop."

Daddy kissed me and said, "I want to spend entire days fucking my daughter and being her lover and making her cum. I want us to not be rushed. I want to make love to you right, Pooh!"

My head was spinning at Daddy's words -- spinning with disbelief that he had such will power and spinning at both the loving intent and the sexual greediness in his words. I was wetter than ever and I wanted my father so much at that moment that the physical need actually hurt! Daddy could see the disappointment in my face and kissed me again before saying, "Our moment will come, Pooh. I promise you. I want to fuck my daughter as badly as she wants to fuck her daddy."

I nodded, barely able to say anything beyond, "I love you, Daddy!" We kissed again, another deep, loving kiss with our tongues roiling about each other, savoring the feel of each other's bodies. We kissed until the awareness of Daddy's erection led me to break the kiss and whisper, "We still have an hour, Daddy. Would you like your Pooh to suck your big Daddy dick?"

My father grinned down at me and said, "I would love that, Pooh, but I'll go you one better. You're eighteen years old. Surely you know what a sixty-nine is?"

I moaned, "Daddy!" even as my body trembled with a precursor to the orgasm I knew was coming. So it was that for nearly the next hour, Daddy and I were wrapped up in a lewd and incestuous sixty-nine position, Daddy beneath me, licking my pussy again, while I stretched out on his hard body, my lips moving up and down on his long, thick shaft -- giving my father the best blowjob I had ever given.

Daddy's control was masterful as I tongue bathed his cock, slathering it lovingly with my long, meaty tongue and sucked him slow and sucked him fast. Daddy would come near climax again and again, but somehow always managed to retreat away from the precipice in the nick of time even as he licked and sucked at my wet cunt, sending me writhing from one orgasm to the next.

Our bodies were slick with sweat, my breasts sliding back and forth across his hairy stomach as he kneaded my ass cheeks, teasing my asshole occasionally with his thumb while he tortured me so sweetly with his tongue. Daddy made me orgasm twice, his tongue and lips sending me into ecstatic raptures again and again until I was sobbing with incestuous joy as I felt his body tense and his cock swell as he finally bucked his crotch into my face as I sucked him furiously and began to cum -- offering me a wonderful fountain of his hot, delicious semen that I greedily drank, pausing only to lick and slurp up any dribbles of his spunk that escaped my lips.

Afterwards, we cuddled on my bed, savoring the afterglow of our sweet daddy-daughter love, chatting quietly. "Daddy," I asked at one point. "Before...before this week, did you ever think about me like this...ever dream of the two of us becoming lovers."

Daddy was a long time responding, a new flush appearing under his already reddened flesh. "Pooh...I think only a dead man wouldn't have looked at you as you've become a beautiful woman and not had thoughts about you." Daddy looked into my eyes and said, "I can't tell you how many times these last lonely years that I've seen you in your tight blue jeans or short shorts or in your teeny bikinis and imagined that we were lovers." Daddy's face turned a brighter shade of red as he added, "Many times, when the need has been upon me, Pooh, many times I have jacked off dreaming of fucking you or having you suck me off." Daddy kissed me again and said, "Pooh...these last few days have been my dreams and fantasies come true."

"I love you, Daddy," I purred before kissing him again. "I'm going to make all your dreams come to life and I promise you, you will never have to jack off again."

I could tell by Daddy's expression that my words meant more to him than anything and I silently vowed that somehow we would soon find a way to make sure that we could be together without any worries or time constraints. What I didn't know was that my sister, Amelia was going to help me make all of Daddy's dreams come true.

To be continued...

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,490 Followers