Soothing My Daddy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,489 Followers

By the time I graduated, the divorce was final. Citing irreconcilable differences, Mama filed for divorce and Daddy took a shellacking in the settlement – taking out a new mortgage on the house to pay Mama more than her fair share of its value. Daddy did it without complaint, telling me, "What's a house payment compared to coming home every night to a wonderful and loving woman like you, Pooh?"

In late June, Daddy and I took a trip to North Carolina to visit Asheville and the famous mansion there. Daddy called it our honeymoon trip and to my pleased surprise, he actually meant it to be just that. Maybe an hours' drive into the lovely mountains there in a little town that seemed like it was stuck in time a hundred years past, he paid a justice of the peace to "marry" us...no paperwork of course, but just the words and the vow to each other before God.

When Daddy slipped a lovely gold ring on my finger with a small, perfect diamond and said huskily, "With this ring, I thee wed," I was almost in tears – my love for my father nearly overwhelming me.

After the justice of the peace pronounced us 'man and wife' and urged Daddy to kiss the bride and he did, taking his time about it and kissing me long and slowly, his tongue dancing with mine and then whispering, "I love you, Pooh," in my ear, I did cry, tears of pure love and joy streaming down my face.

We spent that night...that honeymoon night in an isolated cabin nestled deep in the mountains outside Ashville and Daddy fucked me so wonderfully – him between my thighs, my legs wrapped tightly around him as he slowly worked his long, thick cock in and out of my pussy...my fingernails clawing bloody trails down his back as I had orgasm after orgasm, both of us crying out our passion as he filled my womb with his hot, creamy semen.

In the afterglow of our lovemaking, we cuddled and kissed. Finally, at some point when Daddy had caught his breath, he said softly, "My God, Pooh – that was incredible...like I was taking your virginity again."

I nuzzled Daddy's chest and purred in utter contentment, "I know...I love knowing you're the only man to have me...every time with you is like..." I paused and then sang in a little girl's voice, "Like a virgin...touched for the very first time." We both laughed and kissed again, our tongues sliding deliciously against each other even as a thought occurred to me...one I had had before but had never worked up the courage to bring up with my loving father.".

Breaking the kiss, still in my little girl's voice, I whispered, "Daddy...I am still a virgin in one sense of the word."

Daddy sat up and looked at me...the slightly damp sheets pulled up to just below my full, perky breasts. "Pooh?" he said in a slightly mystified tone. Then his eyes went wide and he gasped, "Oh, baby! Surely, you're joking, Pooh...I'd tear you wide open!"

I giggled and said, "No you wouldn't, Daddy. Who better to offer my anal cherry to than my loving daddy...and husband?" I snaked my hand underneath the covers and was delighted to feel my father's cock quickly growing erect. "Besides, I can tell that you really do like the idea." I crawled up into my father's lap, feeling his hard-on slid along the length of my still tingling labia. In an almost obscenely innocent little girl voice, I said plaintively, "Daddy, won't you please fuck your little girl up her ass?"

"I fucking love you, Pooh," Daddy growled in a sex fueled snarl and then suddenly I was atop Daddy, his strong arms spinning me around until we were in the now very familiar sixty-nine position. "Get Daddy nice and sloppy wet, Pooh!" Daddy commanded me as he spread my butt cheeks. "I'll do the same for you!" I moaned before slipping my lips around Daddy's cock as I felt his hot, wet tongue slithering along the crack of my ass before tonguing my little brown hole.

My head was swimming with erotic anticipation as I sucked my father, tasting my own cunt creams on his throbbing cock while he wetly slurped at my asshole, his tongue going rigid again and again to probe at my backdoor, seeking entry into my anus. Daddy's fingers found their way into my semen filled pussy and I crooned around a mouthful of cock as he stirred the sloppy mixture around in my cunt...my heart beginning to pound wildly as his fingers slipped free of my well fucked vagina and then began to probe at my asshole too.

"DADDY, YES!" I moaned, his cock slipping from my mouth as orgasmic tremors exploded inside me as his middle finger wormed its way past my yielding sphincter. It didn't hurt although it felt passing strange to have anyone, let alone my daddy fingering my butthole. I squirmed atop Daddy for what seemed an eternity, but was probably no more than a couple of minutes, savoring this new and wicked feeling. I tried to resume sucking Daddy's dick, slurping at it wetly, leaving it slick with my saliva, but probably spent as much time moaning with pleasure as I did sucking.

Suddenly, Daddy shot into hurried motion and I was again on my back, Daddy's strong hands holding my ankles as he draped them over his shoulders and leaned in, curling me up like a fleshy ball until my knees were nearly bracketing my ears. I took a sudden deep breath as suddenly I felt something a lot bigger than a finger nudging my asshole. "Daddy..." I moaned with both anticipation and fear.

"I love you, Pooh." Daddy murmured, staring down at me with so much love and lust. "I love you...daughter...wife!" Daddy flexed his hips and I cried out as the head of his cock pressed relentlessly against my partially relaxed sphincter – which tightened up in response to the cock assault upon it, but too late as the head of Daddy's cock wormed its way up my back door. It did hurt even as my body also recognized pleasure that seemed so familiar yet alien at the same time.

I was huffing and puffing, tears rolling down my face as Daddy paused for a minute and then surged forward, filling my anus with another inch or two of his huge cock! I flung my head back and screamed with pain and delight, unable to separate the two intense sensations. "DADDDDYYYYY!" I shrieked even as his hips made another thrust and drove more of his cock up my ass. I tried to claw his back and shoulders, but wasn't able to get my arms to cooperate – my fingernails tearing at the sheets instead. My legs went into spasm – sticking straight out above Daddy's head – my toes clenched as a pain laced orgasm ripped through me.

Daddy held himself in place, buried inside me, being patient although my own ecstatic writhing actually resulted in more of his cock slipping up my anus. Only when my orgasmic storm seemed to be waning did Daddy begin moving again...this time slowly withdrawing...my anal ring clinging tightly to his cock before he drove forward again, driving the breath from my body and making my head spin madly as my orgasm renewed like gasoline being thrown on the fire.

In truth, at first it felt exactly as Daddy had warned...like he was splitting me in two, but with each stroke Daddy took in and out of my ass, the pain lessened and the pleasure increased...pure carnal pleasure laced with incestuous ecstasy. As Daddy fucked me in the ass, the rightness of our joining was undeniable. I had an overwhelming feeling that that this had always been our destiny...that Mama had merely been a means – a way station on Daddy's path to becoming the lover of his daughter.

As Daddy's hard, solid weight fell on me again and again, focusing to an erotic point that was the tip his long, hard penis, I could not conceive of a world that would have allowed for anything else. Daddy and I were soul mates...privileged as few ever are to know perfect and pure love as we possessed.

Everything around us become part of this erotic moment. Daddy's hard breathing...the smell of our sweaty bodies and the sound of them wetly slapping together. That nearly indescribable noise of his cock worming in and out of my asshole blending with the creaking of the bed springs we were taxing to their limit. My cries and sobs amidst declaration of love for my father and husband mixed with the unmistakable aromas of man/woman sex...all of it coming together in a swelling symphony of love and lust until finally Daddy cried out, "POOH, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" as he made one last deep thrust and filled my asshole with blasts of fiery semen.

"I LOVE YOU, DADDYYYY!" I screamed, finding the strength to fling myself against Daddy's groin and bury the head of his ejaculating cock a little deeper up my anus. "CU-CU-CUMMMING DADDDDDYYYY! LOVE Y-YOUR CU-CUMMMM!"

Daddy seemed to cum buckets up my ass...his climax seeming to go on forever. Longer still was it before my sphincter relaxed enough to let him slip out of my butthole. I curled up against Daddy as he kissed the tears of pleasure from my face, both of us whispering "I love you," to each other as our hearts slowly resumed their normal beating and our bodies quit gasping for air.

In Daddy's arms, I felt safe and loved as never before and as I slipped into a dreamy sleep, I relished both the sensation of feeling Daddy's seed in both my holes and the knowledge that I faced a lifetime of being loved like this.

#

In the years since, neither Daddy nor I have had any cause for regret. We never heard from Mama again, although after a few years, Amelia and I began trading the occasional letter and Christmas cards. She tells me that Mama is happy, maniacally focused on becoming the number one insurance agent in Atlanta. Apparently she still has no need for a man as Amelia says she never dates.

Daddy is well and for a man in his early sixties, his doctor says he has the heart of a man half his age and that he'll be around for decades to come. Daddy says it's because I gave him a life worth living for...a loving daughter and wife and two loving children of our own. In my third year of college, I became pregnant and gave Daddy the son he had always wanted...John Junior or J.J. as we call him. I decided to put off finishing my degree and focused on providing a loving home for Daddy and our son. Two years later, I gave Daddy another child...our beautiful little girl, Danielle, who Daddy often refers to as Pooh Junior.

Eventually, with Daddy's help, I bought the bakery and despite the occasional slur against my character, I have built up quite the business – selling homemade breads and donuts and cakes.

Oh yes, there was quite the speculation about John's round heeled daughter who got knocked up by persons unknown while whoring around Knoxville, but both Daddy and I let such remarks roll off our shoulders like raindrops from a spring shower. We are a loving family and Daddy's ardor for me has never cooled. Nothing else matters.

Now, when I wake up hearing Daddy's footsteps on the floorboards, I don't worry. He's simply checking on our babies...tucking the blankets in so they won't be cold, bringing them a drink of water or reassuring them if they had a bad dream. I know that in only a few minutes, Daddy will return to our bed to slip beneath the covers and if he needs soothing himself, he knows that in his daughter's loving arms, his little Pooh will soothe her Daddy's needs.

The End.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,489 Followers