Sophia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DuPain
DuPain
95 Followers

"Was it good for you mom?" he asked her.

"Oh yes baby, it was wonderful," she replied dreamily.

He looked down into her smoldering green eyes then kissed her again, and found her lips were like a well constructed drink, addictive, disarming, and sweet. Pausing to look into her face once again... he was moved inside with love for her, because of what he had just witnessed...what he had just done.

Sophia looked into his eyes, noting how he watched her body, and her heart flared hot with love for this awesome creature above her. Wrong or right, Sophia was pleased that he lusted for her; it was what her damaged ego had so desperately needed.

There was a sharp intake of breath from Sophia, as Clint's cock forced her tight blood engorged vaginal lips open and he took possession of her body. As his enormous cock expanded her vaginal walls, she gave out her approval of his method of entry with a low fiery crescendo of sexual oratory.

"Mother, would you do something for me please?" he asked her.

"Anything lover, " was her instant reply, as she looked up into his youthful face. She knew she would never be able to deny him again after today, especially not in a heated state of passion such as this.

"Would you masturbate while I fuck you, I'd love to watch?" he asked her sheepishly.

Sophia did not reply, but merely smiled at him, as her hand moved lower toward her mons. While her fingers began their slow, lewd, dance of lust around her mound... she could feel his cock flinch in her passage. The sensation of his eager hardness moving inside her, electrified her entire being, and made her nipples harder than they had ever been in her life.

The sight of Sophia's hand manipulating her clit that way only served to further escalate Clint's need for her, and he plunged his cock into her slick, wet body, until the massive head of his dick bumped the softness of her cervix.

"Oh baby it's huge!" she cried out. But her statement was not born out of pain, no, but given out of pure, unbridled appreciation, of the pleasure he gave her.

He was a beast she thought, this man she gave birth to, pounding her pussy with his enormous cock, driving her headlong into another orgasm. She was so hot laying there playing with herself in front of her son. Something about the fact that it was him standing over her watching her, drove her to an extreme of decadent desire, she had never achieved before.

"Fuck me baby, make me your slut, and make me come again!" she cried. Sophia was half out of her mind with the need to release again, and her cunt was flowing with the thick warm product of her arousal.

"Play with it baby, make that hot little pussy cum all over my cock," he groaned, as he hammered into her body like a madman gone wild.

Sophia was now crazy with pleasure at the sensation of her son's enormous tool ripping, and tearing its way through her soft passage. The sensation of his hard pubic bone rapidly slamming into her fragile clit was titillating in the extreme.

Clint reached down and twisted one of Sophia's nipples extremely hard making her cry out. That was all it took, she arched her body upward and froze above the table shaking, as her cunt clamped down around Clint's cock and spewed out a tremendous amount of hot salty fluid, filling the air around them with her sweet warm fragrance.

It felt as if her orgasm lasted an hour, as she tingled from head to toe and flushed warm with pleasure. She was totally unaware of her surroundings, or what her lover above her was doing at the moment; every aspect of her mental powers were focused on the sweetness of her release.

The sensation of Sophia's vaginal mating rhythm around his shaft, drove Clint beyond his ability to control, and he began to blast the inside of her cunt with his hot, creamy cum. Spasm, after spasm, rocked his young body, as his cock flinched, and lurched inside his mother like some great snake struggling to be free.

With his climax now over Clint picked Sophia up from the table and sat down in the chair behind him. He placed Sophia on his knees with her head resting on his shoulder.

"I have never cum so hard in all my life baby," she whispered to him.

"It was great for me too Sophia," he replied.

She kissed him slowly, with deep, wet expressions, of her appreciation for his efforts. They sat there and necked for some time before putting their cloths back on.

"You're a wonderful, and very capable lover, Clint Aaron Dupree." She told him smiling.

"And you, Sophia, are the worlds most capable teacher," he teased right back.

Just as both of the lovers had finished making themselves presentable again the doorbell rang, and Sophia went to answer it, as Clint tidied up the kitchen table.

When Sophia returned she had in-tow his long time school chum Donavon Peterson, "Don," as they called him, had been a year behind Clint in school and was in his final year at Lincoln High.

"Hey dude, I know I'm a little early but I just got impatient and came over," Don told him.

"Hey, its ok Don, did you bring the game?" he asked.

"Got it right here Bro," Don replied.

"I'm going to my room and see what it takes to beat this thing," he told his mother with a smile.

"That's fine Clint, I'm still a little sleepy so I think I'll lay down for a minute or two and rest," she told him.

The young men headed for Clint's Bedroom and after arriving fired up his PC to install the new game. They chatted about their common interest as they always did, and the subjects were mainly girls, music, and cars, as they always were.

Clint installed the computer game and found it very interesting to play, and the day rolled on. He had become so deeply interested in the new role-playing game that he had lost track of time, and three hours had passed before he realized it was gone.

"Oh shit," he muttered as he finally noticed the time.

"Man Don, I still have a shit load of yard work to finish," he told his startled companion.

"Do me a favor would you, burn a copy of this for me and leave it on the desk. Then shut down the system and close up before you go. I hate to run off this way but I've really gotta get going on the yard."

Don said he would be happy to do it and said, "see ya tomorrow," as Clint sailed out of the room and headed downstairs to the garage.

"I'll try and call ya later tonight Don," Clint hurled back over his shoulder as he rushed out of the room.

Clint spent the next couple of hours manicuring his mother's lawn and setting the property to an acceptable level of appearance. He really didn't mind that type of work, and the time always seemed to go by so fast.

Sophia had made her way to her bedroom after the boys had headed upstairs to Clint's room and stripped her t-shirt off then laid down on to rest.

She dozed off and was in that in-between state when startled by something, she was suddenly elevated to near consciousness; it was then that she sensed a presence in the room with her. She lay there very still pretending to be asleep, waiting to see what would happen.

She didn't wait long, as she felt a warm hand deftly sliding its way up her thigh toward her crotch. She didn't know if it was Clint or not, so she remained still, and in spite of the uncertain circumstances she was beginning to tingle all around her vulva, as her heart began to beat faster.

The hand paused at her crotch, and then the fingers softly glided over her mound and a single finger was gently passed back down her slit, slowing its progress as it gently nudged her clit. It sent a powerful jolt of sexual energy surging up to her nipples making them expand rapidly and elevating her arousal even further.

She could feel the moisture gathering on the pedals of her opening, and knew that her lips were swelling with blood again. She could feel additional cool air against her body, as these strange fingers gently moved her panty gusset to one side, and the other hand began to explore the valley of her vulva.

The mystery of it intrigued her and raised her sexual sensitivity considerably; she was beginning to simmer again. She forced herself to remain still and resist the urge to hump this invaders hand that now stimulated her organ by stealth, without her consent.

But when the long thick fingers forced themselves past the gate to paradise, she whimpered ever so lightly into her satin pillow. This was not her Clint she reasoned, and in spite of her desire, she needed to find a way to bring this to an end, she thought.

They felt so good inside of her, moving in and out of her tunnel, she could imagine them in her minds eyes covered with the moisture from her pussy. Then to her pleasant surprise she felt a hot tongue between the folds of her slick mons.

He made quick stabbing moves against her clit then ran the length of her crack up toward her ass. Sophia was shocked when the intruders tongue burrowed its way slightly into her anal opening; again, making light quick strokes at her anus, her body quaked inside from the intense sensation of these dark mysterious manipulations.

She began to buck backward against the stranger and moan against her pillow. After that she felt the tongue exit her body, then felt, more than seen, the intruder exit her bedroom with all do swiftness.

She quickly rose from her bed and made her way to the bathroom, and there, peering out the window that overlooked their driveway was Don making a hasty retreat for the street. The sounds of her stirring had apparently frightened him away.

"The little shit, she thought, well, no serious damage done she mused."

She went downstairs and paused in the kitchen just as Clint came in the back door.

"Hello Lover," she crooned sexily, as she smiled at her handsome man.

"You look warm, so sit down, while I get you something to drink," she told him.

Sophia popped the top on a cold Bud, then walking around behind her son's chair and reached around him setting the beer in front of him. Bending slightly, she pulled his shirt collar lower and planted a wet kiss on the back of his neck near its center.

She had never served her son beer before, but it occurred to her, that he was now more of a man to her than his father had been, so why not.

"I tried to lay down while you worked," she told him. "But I kept having fantasies about what we did on this table earlier, and was too excited to slip off to sleep."

"Its all I've been thinking of too," he told her.

"When you're all through with your beer, I'll be waiting in the upstairs bath to bathe you at your leisure, Master" she told him.

"Master...Me, he thought?"

Then she turned and walked past him, the gentle sway of her hips and ass sending the appropriate sexual message to her young lovers hormones, a promise of even greater exploits, between those magnificently carved thighs.

Clint was shocked by her use of terms in referring to him as her master, it was kinky for sure, but he didn't mind it. His mother was proving to be a total surprise to him in every way lately.

"Slut, aren't you forgetting something," he scolded, in a deep resounding tone of voice.

She stopped dead in her tracks and turning to face him with a smile said, "Yes Sir Master, how may your humble maid please you sir?" she spoke, still with a smile.

"You are commanded never to leave or enter your lords presence without a gentle kiss for his lips madam, do you understand?" he inquired.

"Yes sir, I'm so sorry sir, please forgive your humble maids inattentive attitude my Lord," she said smiling, as she approached his seat, and sweeping low, made ready her lips for her young champion.

As she graciously pressed those loving lips to his, Clint's hand found her fertile field of life, and gently flicked her clit as she kissed him. She moaned at the sensation his finger had caused in her body, and visibly shivered against his young frame. It only served to make her drive more deeply into his sweet mouth, with that able serpent's tongue of hers.

She continued, until Clint was visibly shaken by her effort, and his cock was as hard as stone again.

"Do I now have your permission to take my leave my Lord?" she said smiling at him as she looked directly into his steel gray eyes.

"Yes Madam, you may attend my needs elsewhere if you please," he told her, grinning from ear to ear, as he spoke.

Her movements as she left, would be better described as an elegant porn scene, than mere walking. He watched the sway of her hips, as she vacated the kitchen area, and the fluidity of her curvaceous form made him moan internally, and he suffered a slight sense of isolation as her form vanished from his eyes.

Clint sat there and finished his beer, as he contemplated the events of the day. It had been a strange one to be sure, but one who's ending he was perfectly happy with. He killed the Bud, made his way to the refrigerator, and retrieved another to take upstairs.

When Clint stepped through the bathroom door he was greeted by a stunning vision that moved his senses deeply. The bath was already run, and his mother was kneeling beside the tub with her legs folded underneath her body.

There were candles placed all around the room, and the scent rising from the flickering flames was magnificent. She was beautiful posed that way, with the candlelight shimmering against her golden hair. It enhanced the smoothness of her skin, bathing it, with its most lavish, sense of color, and hue.

Sophia rose from her position and took her son's beer placing it on the header shelf. Then she took his hand, guided him into the tub, and positioned him where she wanted him.

"Shall I wash your back my Lord?" she asked.

"You may kiss me first, slave," he replied.

Sophia did as told; it was a long, searching inquiry, into his innermost feelings for her, and a revelation of her own to him. Her hand slipped under the water and wrapped itself around his stiff cock, and slowly began to move up and down its entire length.

Clint moaned, as he forced his tongue even deeper into Sophia's mouth. The couple, caught up in a world of emotional tenderness, let time slip away, and the only mark of its passage was the thunder of two wild and loving hearts enrapt with each other.

He looked into her eyes, when their lips parted, and Clint could sense a hint of strong emotion hidden there, just beyond the vale of their misty sheen. He knew instinctively that she loved him, and it pleased him a great deal to be thought of as her man.

Sophia had always loved her son but not with the passion she felt this night. She knew he owned her now; she became his as a woman when he pressed his hardness into the center of her creative heat and marked her as his own. There was no guilt, or remorse, but only intense happiness in her heart.

"What are you thinking of Master?" she ask of him smiling.

"How lovely you look in this light, my darling slave, and how my heart adores your presence," he replied.

"Thank you Sir," she answered. She felt an awkward shyness that she hadn't felt since she was a young girl, and she was amazed that he could raise such long defunct feelings in her.

She moved her hand from his groin, and with a single index nail trailed a path from his cock to one nipple, which she gently tickled. She then stroked his forehead, and again trailed a path to his ear lobe where she gently raked his entire outer ear.

"Your bath my Lord," and with that she began with great care to minister to the needs of his body, caressing him at every opportunity, as she did so. When she finished she laid a clean dry towel on the floor and helped him exit.

As he stood beneath the heat lamp, Sophia toweled his body down from head to toe. When she had finished, she stretched upward on her tiptoes and kissed him on the mouth.

"I love you my Lord," she whispered in his ear.

"And I, you, My Lady," he answered in earnest.

They stood there and continued necking for some time, their passions rising in intensity as their hands lovingly explored the wonders of each other.

"You may turn your bed down and fluff a pillow for me Madam, that is where I will take my ease this night, and you... shall be in attendance," he said smiling, as he playfully slapped the cheek of her ass.

"Yes my Lord," she replied, mocking his smile, as she curtseyed smartly, then spinning on her heel she headed off to make it all ready. "She loved this silly little game she had started with him, it was so much like childhood play," she thought.

His eyes followed her exit enjoying immensely, the gentle sway of her full curved hips, and the ripple of her well-toned calves. He had always appreciated the sight of her narrow waist and small well-set shoulders she was one classy broad!

When Clint entered his mother's bedroom with his large cock swinging lewdly in front of him, he found her kneeling beside the bed. Everything was ready, with the spread and top sheet pulled down for his convenience.

He had paused directly in front of her, and her eyes devoured the long meaty protrusion at his groin. Just the memory of what it had done to her a short time ago made her nipples stir again with that steamy memory.

"Will you pleasure me again Sir," she asked, with fevered eyes and rising breasts, while her shaking hand moved to touched his smooth cock.

"Yes my Lady, and from now on this will be our room," he replied.

"As it pleases you Lord," she said with a grin.

Sophia leaned forward and lightly ran her tongue over Clint's entire bag. Then slowly she nibbled the underside of his now hard cock, taking tiny playful bites, as she made her way to the tip of his organ. She circled its head once with her tongue, and then went down half way on his dick with her hot moist mouth.

"Oh God," he groaned as his legs shook slightly, he backed up and sat down on the bed knowing he could not take this in the standing position. Sophia was all over him in a flash, licking his cock with her small pointed tongue, her well-rounded breast swinging freely with every move. Clint smiled to himself, noting that her eagerness matched his own.

She quickly moved over and above his head, doing something with his hand. Before he was aware of what had happened, she had secured his hand in a satin cuff, momentarily, both of Clint's hands were bound securely to the headboard.

Her eyes were bright with mischief, as they surveyed his face, measuring his every reaction. There was a devilish grin on her face with a hint of maniacal menace to it.

"It is time for my young Lord to learn how to serve, as well as rule," she told him with a menacing tone. "I'm going to make you beg for it," she said smiling.

"Why Sophia, you ungrateful little slut, you mean to tease me, and after all I've done for you," he said smiling widely. Clint knew from the smile on her face that he was in for a rough go of it, and decided to just roll with the waves.

"I do indeed my handsome young captive. I intend to make you plead for my body, weep when I decline, and faint when I move you to release," she told him, as she giggled, well pleased with herself.

"Oh shit, Clint thought, this is going to be wonderful!"

She straddled his body with her legs, and found his lips with hers; she kissed him deeply, and then rested her head at his chest. "I had to resort to self-gratification after I watched you masturbate the first time Clint. And you weren't even there to watch me," she told him feigning sadness in her tone.

"Sophia, you're such a naughty little tramp," he said, as he laughed at her sad little story.

She moved her mouth to his cock and without touching him, covered his member with it, then slowly exhaled, her hot breath rushing around his stiffness, making it dance with the warm flow of air. It was a wonderful sensation that left him wanting more of the same and stirred his desire even deeper.

DuPain
DuPain
95 Followers