Sophia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DuPain
DuPain
95 Followers

Afterward she quickly closed her mouth around him and began to rapidly bob up and down on his cock, and continued until he was arching upward against her face. Then she paused, as she gently squeezed his balls, and then repeated the whole process over again. She was a whirlwind, a raging storm, and gentle sunshine, all in the same moment of time.

Then slowly she moved her mouth to his balls, licking softly and probing with her tongue as she went. She gently sucked them in one at a time and softly licked at them with the point of her hot tongue.

"Someone seems to be enjoying his captivity," she commented to him sweetly, seeming very pleased with her self as she spoke.

"Yes, but I would enjoy it even more, if you sank me bag deep into your tight little cunt!" he told her.

"My, such nasty dialog from a fine, handsome young gentleman!" she teased. "Remember how mommy washed your mouth out with soap when you made naughty comments as a child?" she asked him. As she moved her crotch to his face, and began to undulate her mound against his eager mouth.

"Well this isn't soap, but it will have to do!"

"I love you slut," he said.

"Surely we can find some other use for that tongue, besides the creation of such obscene, nasty little words!" she taunted playfully, rocking her sex gently against his eager young mouth as she spoke.

Clint could smell the heat of her sex as it rolled into his nostrils, and taste the hot warm spice of her fluids on his tongue. He was wild to be inside her, pounding that teasing little cunt of hers into a quivering mass, of whimpering, wet flesh.

He clamped down on her clit hard, making her cease her gyrating, and ruthlessly whipped her nub with his tongue. Making her shiver above him, and cry out fervently with the intensity of his unexpected intrusion.

Oh God Clint, yes baby, make me come again!" she cried out.

They looked at each other then, both knowing they wanted this game to end, she leaned over him and kissed him, and she could taste her body's fluid on his lips. She unfastened his hands without taking her lips from his mouth.

Clint was immediately devouring her skin with his hands, squeezing her ass, breast, and thighs. He quickly rose to his knees, and spun her small body around until her ass was facing him. Then plunged his hard cock halfway into the soft yielding flesh of her wet cunt, and paused to enjoy the sensation of her tightness around his flexing shaft!

Sophia gasped as she felt her son's enormous tool spread her lips wide as he entered her cunt. It was so lewd she thought, being taken this way, spread wide before him, open, and vulnerable. His young cock opened her passage up in a way his father had never achieved, making her want it, hard, and fast.

"Yes please!" she cried out, with deep sincerity.

Clint did, he was like some mindless rutting bull, fucking his massive cock rapidly into her small, wet, opening. The walls of her vaginal passage were on fire, rippling against his shaft like tiny fingers massaging his blood filled muscle. With his increased pace Sophia's body began to tremble, and he knew this lovely creature was headed for release.

"God, I'm coming!" she cried out above him.

Clint was surprised by both the amount of fluid she spewed and the very extreme convulsions she experienced through her orgasm. She shoved her cunt back on his cock furiously, as his hands pulled and teased her high hard nipples. Her fragrance filled the area and its affect was like that of an addictive drug on Clint.

"Oh God baby!!" was all that Sophia could manage at that moment.

Sophia collapsed in front of her lover after her orgasm, her face against the sheets, and her ass high in the air. Clint withdrew his cock, lowered his mouth to Sophia's dripping cunt, and tasted the sweet elixir of her wild passion. She was like the wine from some wild uncultured vine of grapes, sweet, elevating, and unpredictable!

The taste of the woman was spiced salt and her aroma was full and spiced. She began to moan again immediately, as Clint began to alternately whip and suckle her rigid clit. As he sucked her vaginal lips into his mouth, and lightly bit them he passed a single fingernail over her anal opening, making Sophia jerk sharply and gasp loudly.

"My God, she thought, this animal is going to make me cum again!" She had never considered her son a sexual, alpha male. Perhaps it was time to revise her evaluation of her young offspring...she mused, smiling inwardly.

As he moved his tongue to her anal opening Clint slipped two fingers into Sophia and began to slowly fuck them in and out of her cunt. Then he began to tease her anal slit with the tip of his hot, wet, tongue.

"Oh God, no, Clint, its so dirty!" she moaned dreamily.

"There is nothing unclean about you Mistress," he replied. Then proceeded to plunge his tongue into her ass harshly, making Sophia spasm uncontrollably above him.

"Oh God baby, it feels so good," she moaned.

Suddenly Sophia turned in the bed so that her cunt was just below Clint's face and his cock was just above her lips. She sucked half of his cock into her mouth running her tongue all around his shaft, as she lightly stroked his balls with her well manicured nails.

She moaned loudly, as Clint's tongue began to ravish her abused pussy once again. Her body was rapidly tiring from all of her recent sexual exertion, but it was a sacrifice she was more than willing to accept.

Clint's tongue felt like a smooth, velvet whip against her twitching button, and when he rudely inserted his finger two knuckles deep into her ass she went over the edge and began to scream, as she covered his face with her hot, tangy fluids.

Clint felt Sophia go down deep on his cock, felt his head pass through that tight constrictive ring at the back of her throat. At that same instant he felt her finger go knuckle deep into his own ass, making him jerk downward and forcing his cock even deeper down Sophia's throat.

That was it, Clint began to flood his mother's belly with a torrent of hot slick come, even as she wailed, in the throws of her most intense orgasm of the evening.

When they had finished their respective climaxes, they collapsed against each other breathing rapidly in a light sheen of shinning sweat. Sophia lay with her head on his arm; her body tightly snuggled against the warmth of her young lover.

"You are a wonderful lover," she whispered, after kissing him softly.

"Only because you bring it out in me," he replied, nibbling her ear.

As sleep touched their eyes, and transported them into the season of dreams, they kissed again, and snuggled closely together

DuPain
DuPain
95 Followers