Sophia Gets Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sprnkman
sprnkman
386 Followers

Sophie's head shoot up off Sam's big cock, her eyes wide, her mouth open in a loud moan, keeping Sam's cock pressed against her cheek as she tried to look back over her shoulder at Trevor's cock penetrating her! "Holy shit ---, God here we go again ---! Oh God ---, so big ---, so deep ---!" She moaned as she tried to thrust her hips back against it! "Fuck it ---, take my pussy ---, take my fucking pussy ---, make her cum again ---! Oh God take my little fucking pussy and make her cum again ---!"

Sam grabbed her long auburn hair, swirling it into a tight tail in his fist, and then pulling her head around so she was looking up at him! "No one told you to stop sucking cock ---!" He barked as he slammed her mouth back onto his cock! "You may have been pampered all your life because you so pretty, but that shits over now ---! You better start listening and learning ---! Him fucking you doesn't mean you get to stop ---! This an't all about you ---, you better start learning to be giving back, for all that pussy pleasing you're receiving ---, you understand me bitch ---?"

Sophie tried to nod her head as she looked up at him with pouty submissive eyes! "Maybe he's right ---? Maybe I haven't been as respectful to those that have given to me ---!" She confusingly thought.

"Now start working that cock like I told you ---! Look at me with them pretty eyes ---, tell me with those eyes what he's doing to your pussy!"

Loud gacking sounds where coming out of her as his cock head tried to enter her throat! Her spit and drool were coming out of her lips and running down around her little hand making his shaft all slippery as she stroked it up and down ---! She was starting to get into pleasing him ---, the more she looked into his eyes and saw his reaction to what she was doing ---! Saw that his excitement was from what she had learned in a couple of hours ---! Learned how to use her mouth and pussy to make them happy ---! Learned how to use her looks and stares to excite them and make those big black cocks want to use her ---, take her pussy and mouth! Learned how that the clothes she wore really were a big turn on for them, make them want to touch and feel her!

She stared into Sam's eyes ---, trying to tell him that Trevor was doing something different! Something that was going to make her little pussy cum again, but at the same time she could tell something was happening to Sam!

Trevor had switched positions, getting his feet up on the bed, kind of squatting over her ass as he drove that big cock downwards into her wet pussy! His big cock head was now rubbing on her G Spot as it passed back and forth, up and down in her tight, warm, soaked pussy!

Sophie's eyes grew wider as her orgasm rapidly approached, at the same time she could feel his cock swelling in her mouth ---! She looked at Sam with now pleading almost begging eyes! She knew that he did not want her to stop but she also knew that when her orgasm hit her, she wouldn't be able to keep him in her mouth ---, keep him satisfied!

"I know slut, I can see it in your eyes! Think we are all going to nut at the same time here ---, it's OK ---, just let it happen ---!" Sam said to her while still holding her hair and pulling her up off his dick ---! Grabbing her hand with his, he now used her hand to jack his cock! "Fucking cumming ---!" He yelled.

As Sophie's eyes and mouth shot wider open, she started yelling as her orgasm hit; "Cumming ----!" Her scream being stopped by the huge first stream of cum Sam shot into her mouth ---!

"Holy fuck ---!" Sam shouted as his first shot went into her mouth! As he pulled her head back a little further, the second shot went up across her nose and onto her forehead and into her hair, the third and forth shots went on her cheek and chin ---! Sam then slammed his cock back into her mouth trying to get her to suck out whatever was left!

As Sophie yelled and convulsed from her orgasm, Sam had shot a torrent of cum into her mouth and on her face! Now with the cock back in her mouth and her still reeling from her orgasm she felt Trevor dump his hot load into her convulsing pussy causing her to gasp and moan around Sam's embedded cock, causing the cum in her mouth to spray out around it!

As things started to settle down a little, Trevor pulled his cock out with a little pop!

"Aw ---!" Sophie moaned around Sam's cock. She still had his shrinking cock in her mouth, just savoring the taste of his cum! Sophie had never tasted cum before and for sure no one had ever cum in her mouth or on her face like just happened ---! Although, regardless of whatever she may have thought about something like that in the past, this excited her ---! It excited her a lot, mainly because she knew that it had excited the guys and for some strange unknown reason, her thoughts were that she had pleased them --!

Sam pulled her head off his cock and stood up! "You did good little girl ---! Next time maybe we can take that cute little ass too ---!"

Sophie had sat up, kneeling, and sitting back on her calves ---! She was just blankly staring at Sam with that lost little girl, pouty expression on her face; "Thank you ---!" She timidly said to him as his cum dripped down off her chin onto her breast. "It tasted so good ---!" She mindlessly added.

Andy had grabbed the cameras as they were getting ready! Sam turned to her as they were leaving; "I left my number in your phone! Call if that stupid fuck leaves you again or when you're ready for more black cock --- you hear ---?"

"Can I call you in the morning ---?" She timidly whispered.

As they were walking out, Trevor said to Sam; "You didn't tell her ---?"

"No I didn't tell her ---!!!!! Let her old man tell her after he pays us for the videos!!! Sam replied.

"What do you think it is ---? He a cuckold ---?" Trevor asked.

"Not sure if that or he's looking for grounds for a divorce, but I will tell you one thing ---! If it's divorce, I got dibs on moving in with her ---, and if the cuckold thing, I got dibs on doing her in front of him ---!" He said laughing, then adding: "Andy what the fuck you got in your hand? That her pantyhose you got ---?"

"Yeah ---, why ---? Like one of you wouldn't have taken them ---!" Andy replied.

"You're one sick motherfucker---!" Sam replied getting into the car. "One sick fuck ---!"

sprnkman
sprnkman
386 Followers