Sophia Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I'm glad for the invite. I really didn't want to go back out in the storm either, thank you. If I could still use your phone? I need to let the lodge know about the change in plans."

"Of course, there on the wall by the refrigerators."

I made my call and informed the desk clerk about the change. He understood, no problem.

"Did you bring in the small cooler chest from the SUV?"

"No Dad, we forgot," answered Megan.

I thought about it, I didn't have any shoes that I could wear, and I was weary and sore. "Megan could you run to the car and bring back the small cooler? And while you're doing that, bring in my rubber boots and set them just inside the door. I might need to wear them tomorrow."

"Sure Dad, just let me pour the noodles into the colander and if you could pull the garlic bread, it looks done."

I gravely strode, maybe limped, forward to check on the bread. Megan was right it was done. I found an oven mitt and pulled the tray.

Robin started explaining to Maria. "We've got a cooler chest full of root beer. It's wonderful and it's homemade by Daddy."

Maria replied in a kind of a blithe tone. "Of course."

It only took Megan five minutes to be back with the ice chest. There were only twelve bottles inside and just a small amount of ice, so I was sure she could handle it.

The table was set, and the drinks poured. We were ready for dinner.

.............................................................................................

The cooking was going smoothly and the smell of the food, had my mouth watering. The girls had been telling me about their daily life and how great their dad was. The cooktop I was using, was right next to two ovens, stacked one on top of the other. The top oven was very useful for me, when I had guests. The glass door, on that oven, was like mirror that gave me a perfect view of the entry way, behind me. I kept one eye on that mirrored surface, waiting for Don.

He finally appeared in the door way. He seemed to be alright at first. But he looked around for a moment and sagged against the door frame. He seemed to rest there for a few minutes and then started quietly limping towards us. It took me a moment to figure out what was going on. Since our backs were towards him, he thought he was unseen and didn't have to put up a strong front.

He was only a few feet behind us, when he pulled himself together, pasted a smile on his face and spoke. "Smells good."

The girls jumped a bit and I acted, like I had been startled too.

Robin yell, "Daddy, you almost made me spill the sauce." She ran back to punch him on the arm.

"Sorry Baby, I didn't mean to scare you. What's happening?"

"Maria is cooking the sausage and mushrooms. Megan is making the noodles and garlic bread. And I'm making the sauce and I set the table, see." She pointed to the kitchen table.

I spoke. "I hope you don't mind that we started cooking and are using your groceries?"

"Why should I mind. This is wonderful. You all seem to be doing a great job. I can play lazy man and sit down at the table, if you don't mind."

"Go right ahead. I think everything is going to be done in about ten minutes." Please sit down, before you fall over you oaf, I thought.

"Dad, are you feeling better?" Asked Megan.

"Much better, I'm dry, and I'm warm. Maria, I've got no signal on my cell phone. Can I use your house phone? I need to call the lodge and warn them about our late check in."

"Daddy, Maria wants us to spend the night. It is so late and it is so nasty outside. She's shown us our bedroom and it's beautiful. Please, can we stay one night?" She looked at her Father with big pleading eyes, what an actress.

Robin ran back to her Father and took his hand. "Please Father, it would mean ever so much to us, if you would allow us to stay the night." She sounded like that little girl from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

"You two, think you've got me wrapped around your fingers, don't you?" Asked Don.

From Robin, "yep."

From Megan, "pretty much."

"Okay, I just wanted to make sure. Maria, are you sure that it is all right for us to stay? I wouldn't want to inconvenience you in anyway."

"Don, I would be happy to have you stay over. Your two girls are wonderful, they are fun to be with and I'm enjoying their company. This is such a terrible night, that I would be grateful to have someone else in the house." I would also feel guilty as hell, if you left.

"Well I'm glad for the invite. I really didn't want to go back out in the storm either, thank you. If I could still use your phone? I need to let the lodge know about the change in plans."

"Of course, there on the wall by the refrigerators." He made a brief call and hung up. Everything seemed fine from what I overheard.

"Did you bring in the small cooler chest from the SUV?"

"No Dad, we forgot," answered Megan.

"Megan could you run to the car and bring back the small cooler? And while you're doing that, bring in my rubber boots and set them just inside the door. I might need to wear them tomorrow."

"Sure Dad, just let me pour the noodles into the colander and if you could pull the garlic bread, it looks done."

He limped over to the oven and pulled the tray.

Robin started explaining to me. "We've got a cooler chest full of root beer. It's wonderful and it's homemade by Daddy."

"Of course." Of course it is homemade. He is super Father, able to fix anything with a pocket knife and a bit of chewing gum, while baking bread.

It only took Megan a few minutes to come back. The cooler didn't look very heavy and she handled it with ease.

We sat down to eat and the girls were right. The food was wonderful, except for the salad. The girls and I started talking about horses again. I told them how I had four horses stabled at the lodge. I love to ride, but I let someone else clean up after them.

The Italian sausage was the best, I had ever had. I'm not much of a meat eater but it was goood. The girls even convinced me to try the root beer. I've had root beer before, and haven't thought much of it. But this stuff was of a whole different caliber. It was like the difference between a good bottle of wine and a cheap can of beer. A bottle a day, with let's say lunch, would not be bad.

Don was strangely silent during the whole meal. Though, he did have a big grin on his face from all our antics, he didn't join in much. There was a small hint of sadness to his eyes. He laughed out loud when, after I drank the root beer, I got in a burping contest with Robin. I won!

For a spontaneous evening that came out of misfortune. I was having one of the best nights of my life. It felt like having a family. Which at first made me kind of sad. Then it made me think about Don. But I decided no, after the disaster with Robert, I was going to be careful. Especially since Don and I, didn't seem to be that compatible. I was impressed with him, but I felt no immediate attraction. On the other hand, all the people I've had an immediate attraction to, have been losers. I think, I'm going to keep my eye on Don and look at those pictures. Maybe he would grow on me.

We finished dinner and Don insisted on doing the clean up, since we had done all the cooking. I suggested that he needed to rest his hands which still looked terrible. He said that they were feeling better, and that the hot water and a little bit of exercise would be good for them. He shooed us off to relax. Maybe he was growing on me.

After Don finished the clean up, he found us in the movie room. He was tired, so I showed him to his bedroom, right next to his girls' room.

The girls and I, watched one DVD and had a piece, a big piece of pecan pie. Which just might be better than chocolate cake. Then we called it a night too.

The bedroom I had given them, was on the opposite side of the house from mine and down the hallway. It was kind of a fantasy room that I had decorated. It had two queen size canopy beds with pink curtains. I always thought my friends would bring some daughters for a visit. But almost all my friends are still childless, like me, FUCK! So the room has never been used.

I had some funny feelings when I went to bed that night. This had been, both one of the best nights of my life and the saddest.

.......................................................................................................

While I was cleaning up the kitchen, Maria and my girls were starting to watch a DVD. It didn't take me long and I was yawning, before I put the last dish in the rack to air dry.

I followed the sound of the movie and girls talking, to an entertainment room. Huge screen TV, speakers all over the place and really comfy looking couches and chairs. Maria looked up at my arrival and paused the DVD.

"You look like you're having fun."

"We're having a blast Daddy, have you seen the size of this television? I didn't know they made them that big." Megan said, Robin had a mouth full of pecan pie and couldn't talk.

"How's the pie?"

"Yummy, Daddy." Said Robin.

"It's quite good, best pecan pie I've ever had." Remarked Maria.

"I hate to be a party pooper, but I'm pretty tired. Maria could you show me, where I can put my head down for a bit?

"My pleasure, I'll be right back girls. Follow me Don."

"Goodnight Daddy."

"Night, Dad."

"Goodnight my darlings, my pearls from heaven, the cherubs of my....."

"Shut up Dad."

"There is no poetry in your souls." I turned to follow Maria. We went up the stairs from the great room and entered a long hallway. We started to pass room after room.

"Maria, if you don't mind me asking. How many bedrooms does this house have?"

"Twelve bedrooms, not quite a hotel. But it is great when I'm entertaining, especially during ski season."

"How do you keep it all clean? It has got to be a full time job for one or even two people."

"I've got my handyman Carl and his wife Lucille. I think I mentioned them to you. They're in town right now. They don't work full time but pretty darn close. I've also got a cleaning crew, that comes in three times a week. I'm not comfortable with a full time, live in staff."

"Carl and Lucille live just down the road. If I need them, they're here. If not, they still get paid. Carl takes care of inside repairs and outside tasks. Lucille takes care of the kitchen and spot cleaning. The cleaning crew, takes care of all the large cleaning tasks. It is a big crew and they are normally in and out, in under four hours. This way I have more privacy and if at night, I want to run downstairs to the kitchen, in my underwear, I can." She said the last with a grin.

Keep cool Don, don't think about Maria in her underwear. Oh God, I want to starting licking her toes and work all the way up. Take a deep breath Don, pause turn and look at the picture on the wall. Don't show her your face, so she doesn't see your fight for self control.

"Oh, you like Kincaid too? I think his painting are so cheerful. They always make me feel good." Commented Maria.

"Who the heck is Kincaid?" I thought to myself. After composing myself, we continued down the hall.

We almost reached the end of the hall and Maria pointed to an open door on the right. "That is your room. Your daughters' room is the next one down, on the right. Extra blankets are in the chest, at the foot of the bed. Make yourself to home."

"Thank you for your kindness Maria. Goodnight."

"Thank you for rescuing me. Goodnight Don."

I stepped into the room and Maria turned to walk back down the hallway. I hurriedly stuck my head back out, to watch her ass, as she was walking away. When she was out of sight, I pulled my head back into the room. I then noticed the room had an attached bathroom. I was really hoping that there was some hand lotion in there. Because there was no way, I was going to be able to get to sleep, unless I took care of my John Thomas. And if there was no hand lotion, he was going to be getting some terrific friction burns.

To see such feminine perfection and not to able to , SHIT! Now was not the time. Maria had graciously invited us into her home. I'm a strange man and we're miles from nowhere. Hell of a thing, if I make a pass at her, she could kick us all out. So, I've got a hard-on that needs a whip and gun to control. Deal with it, Megan and Robin are having fun. Their enjoyment and Maria's peace of mind comes first.

BUT I WANT TO FUCK HER, THOUGH! COVER HER IN WHIP CREAM AND CHOCOLATE SYRUP, AND LICK IT OFF HER BODY.

Oh God, there better be some hand lotion in that bathroom.

.........................................................................................................

I wished the girls goodnight and told them, that I needed to step into my home office for a bit, before I headed up to bed.

The girls went up stairs and I went to my den. Luckily Robin hadn't asked any questions about her camera.

I booted up my computer and stuck the memory card from the camera into the slot on my pc. Robin had even taken more pictures than I had previously thought. And Don, had been much more careless with that blanket, too. He must have been very tired, since I didn't take him for a flasher.

Oh my, oh my, not bad, not bad at all. A bit bigger than normal, entirely adequate. Let us also remember, that he was quite cold at the time. Things might be scrunched up a bit. Torso looks a bit sloppy, not too much though.

I felt so wicked looking at the pictures. You are a bad woman, Maria. You purloin his daughter's camera, so you can check our her father. I turned around to make sure my office door was still closed. Now to check out his back and ass. Hot damn, we have a winner. It was like looking at Arnold's ass from the first Terminator movie.

Earlier, I had thought about wanting a knight in shining armor. Maybe I had one, maybe his armor just needed a little polishing. Or to put it another way. I had remodeled this old lodge, into a huge magnificent home, that was the envy of many of my wealthy friends. Maybe all he needed, was a bit of remodeling. I would definitely have to think about it.

I transferred all the pictures to my hard drive, making sure the memory card was clear of the offending photos. I had to make sure to protect the innocence of his daughter. I was such a baaad girl. I almost printed out a copy of the pictures to take to bed. Maybe the result of the subsequent disasters of Robert and my car wreck, was going to be a good thing.

I went off to bed. The storm was really lashing the house, when I finally got off to sleep. I was little worried about losing power, but I had generator for emergencies.

My sleep was interrupted by large crash, in my room, that shook the house. I jumped up screaming. I felt a blast of cold wet air. There was a large dark mass in front of me. I screamed again.

"What the fuck is going on? What the fuck?" I was panting very loud in a panic. When awoken abruptly, I never handle it well. And this was about as abrupt as possible. I was making little whining noises, what was going on. I'm cold. Where am I? I didn't know what to do. I was in my bed. But I didn't want to get out, because it was so cold and I was frightened. Where's the light switch? Call for help?

Suddenly my door burst open and I jumped again. Someone was there and they turned on the light switch.

"Maria, are you all right?" He asked. What was his name? He helped me with the car accident. He has two daughters. Don, that's it. He's only wearing pants.

I turned to look away from him and to where my picture window used to be. There was a tree sticking in my room. I made some more funny noises.

"Maria, are you all right?" I didn't answer him.

"Maria, don't be afraid. I'm going to pick you up and carry you to my daughters' room. I' m not going to hurt you. I promise."

He wrapped all the blankets around me, and scooped me up in his arms, and held me against his naked chest. Don carried me out of my bedroom. At first I felt very nervous in his arms. But he kept reassuring me.

"I'm just taking you to my daughters' room. You'll be safe. Then I'll take care of that mess in your room. So don't you worry. I'm good at things like that. Megan and Robin are probably scared with this big storm. You can keep each other company."

I started to feel very secure, with him holding me. But just as I was getting really comfortable, we were at the end of the hall and at his daughters' room.

I heard Megan's voice. "Daddy what's wrong? Why are you carrying Maria? Is everything okay?" She sounded scared, I was scared.

"Don't worry Honey. Maria just had a big fright. A tree branch came crashing through her window. She was probably sleeping soundly. Getting woken up that way is really disorienting. It is so bad out tonight, that I think you ladies should have a slumber party. If you don't mind, Maria?

"No, no, I don't mind." I really wasn't sure what I was replying too. But it sounded good. If Don, kept holding me that sounded good too.

"Megan, if you get in one bed with Robin, I'll put Maria in the other." Don sat me down on the bed, but I had a hard time releasing my arms from around his neck. He didn't pry my arms loose, he just crooned to me until I calmed down enough to let go on my own.

"Don, thank you. I'm so embarrassed."

"There is nothing to be embarrassed about. That is a hell of a way to be woken up. You're sleeping deeply, you've already had stressful day, what with your accident. Now, a bloody tree comes through your window. Anybody would freak out."

"I know this is your house and your rules. But, with such a nasty storm outside, I think it would be a good idea if you three spent the night together. I'll to a little clean up of your bedroom and go back to bed myself. I'm probably not as good as your handyman Carl, but I'm not bad. Okay?"

"Okay Don, thank you. Don't do too much yourself. I've got plenty of money and insurance. I can easily afford to get everything fixed."

"Just a little bit of clean up. Doing a little bit now, can save you big bucks later. I hate to see things go to waste, no matter how much money you have."

He got up from kneeling at my side. I didn't know, what he could do with a tree, sticking into my bedroom. But he said only a little bit of work. I would trust him to know better than me.

"Okay Don, thanks again for rescuing me a second time."

When I said okay, he seemed to get a deep thoughtful look, like he was planning something. His next statement caught me by surprise, but the way it was delivered and his mannerisms convinced me, that it was an unconscious reply, his thoughts were elsewhere.

"My pleasure, for the second time tonight, I've carried in my arms the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Well, I'm going to get to work, goodnight."

He left the room with me staring in shock, at his back. I turned to give Megan and Robin a flabbergasted look, but they were staring at each other with open mouths. Megan caught my expression, out of the corner of her eye and snapped her mouth closed.

"It's a spooky, stormy night. Let's tell ghost stories." Megan blurted out. I mentally applauded her quick thinking and the change of topic. But it wasn't a bad idea. To be spending a night, telling spooky stories with a pair of girls, young enough to be my own daughters. Damn, I wanted my own children so bad.

I told the Gray Ghost of Witching Tower. Just before the next story, Robin announced that she was hungry and hinted at wanting a piece of chocolate cake. That idea met with unanimous approval. I told the girls to stay in the room, while I hustled down to the kitchen in my pajamas.

When I passed by my bedroom, I opened the door to look inside. It looked like Don had given up and I couldn't blame him. The tree or branch sticking through the window was huge. I couldn't see what anyone could possibly do tonight, especially with the storm outside. I shrugged my shoulders and shut the door. Oh well, that's what insurance is for.

1...34567...9