Sophias' Delight Ch. 03

Story Info
Part Three
1k words
4.42
11.3k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As described, this is part three. I have many ideas to continue this series, but will leave it to public opinion.

Anyone wishing to talk more can pm on this site. Especially any female Dominants...


Sophia fell asleep almost immediately, cuddled up to my helpless, bound body. Her perfect, smoothe, naked body pressed into mine but I couldn't even put my arm around her. I was beyond frustration, even beyond desperation. My entire body was vibrating and aching to cum. I couldn't fall asleep with all the thoughts rushing through my head. It was crazy. Here I am, tied, helpless frustrated more than ever before, yet I knew I was falling in love already. Perhaps it was just the endorphins racing through my system, but this girl was perfect. Gorgeous, soft, alluring and nice in her own way. When we talked at the bar, I felt this could go somewhere. If this is what I had to suffer to be with perfection, then so be it. Wasn't even that bad. I made her happy, and have never felt so relaxed or tense in all my life. I can't describe it properly, but this was feeling wonderful as well as terrible.

I must have dozed off, because next I knew, Sophia was massaging my balls and slowly stroking my hard cock with one finger.

"Morning sleepyhead. How did my stud sleep?"

"Not too good Princess. So horny. Please make me cum".

"Aww, no baby. This is so much fun for me. And I still have some promises to fulfil for you before your real test of devotion."

"What promises Princess? You have done so much for me, please. I think I'm in love with you. I'll do anything to be with you."

"Aww sweetie. That's so sweet. But I know it's just frustration making you say those things. I know you mean them now, but you could change your mind once you have cum. And I promised you could fuck my ass, that's the last thing to do before you prove your devotion to me. Now shut up, bitch, or I'll make you wait two months."

Sophia stuck her ass in my face and told me to tongue fuck it slow and deep, to lube it up. She took my cock in her mouth and made it throb as she lubed it up. After about five minutes, she took my cock and slid it into her ass. Sophia began rocking back and forth, up and down, her tightness sending me so close to orgasm, but then she leant forward, a position that wouldn't let me feel her enough to cum. It was agonising.

Sophia started with a vibrator inside her and a bullet vibrator on her clit. She came hard three times before pulling me out of her ass. I was crying and thrashing, desperate to break free, or just get some friction on my cock. Sophia laughed at my pathetic attempts, and came again before smothering me with her dripping pussy. I locked her to another three orgasms before she rolled over and left the room.

On her return, freshly showered and dressed in jeans and t-shirt, she washed my cock and balls with freezing cold water. Even in my crazed state, it only took a few minutes to be fully soft. Sophia untied my hands from her bed, and told me to lock on the chastity belt for her. She stood out of reach, my ankles still cuffed. I couldn't talk with the fear of being made to wait two months before seeing her again, but I was nervous. What if she lost the key? Anyway, I had promised, so I fitted a waist band above my hips, then attached a metal strap from my belly button which hung down to cover my cock and balls.

It had two metal straps that went around the thighs to pull the cup portion tight. Once locked on, it was like a metal pair of pants with the ass cut out. Sophia checked the fit, tightened it even more, then gave me the padlocks to lock on. I did so, and she unlocked my feet.

'Get on the floor bitch. Crawl over to me and put the keys into my thong using only your teeth.'

I did so, it took almost ten minutes, although I realised the belt was surprisingly comfortable and moving was easier than expected. After I gave her the keys, she sat me on the bed, and told me we could talk.

"Did you enjoy last night honey? Are you sure you want to do this for my bitchy pleasure?"

"Im sure Princess. I would do anything for you. I cannot explain it, but I have loved what you do to me. Its never happened before, and I never thought much about it before, but now it has, I need it. I need you, and your devious, torturing mind. And if I have to suffer for your happiness, then I will."

"Wow. My other play toys had to be forced. Your the first I have broken like this so quickly. You really will suffer for me and enjoy it, won't you? Do you have any idea how bad your sex life is going to be with me? Constant frustration, pain, broken down to a quivering, crying wreck just for me to mock and tease even more?"

"I do. And I may not enjoy everything you do, but I understand I want to be with you, and make you happy".

"Oh baby, thank you. You will not speak to me for one month. At the end of that, I will unlock the chastity belt, and give you my body for you to completely satisfy yourself with, however you wish. After that, if you still want to be my slave, totally, never Cumming that good again, and you beg me to take you, you will live with me as my own, personal slave. Ok?"

"Yes Princess. I love you. See you in a month."

With that, I left, not knowing if she was serious or not, not knowing if Sophia would let me out, but desperately hoping I would be hers for the rest of time.