Sophia's Submission Ch. 1

Story Info
Sophia's Master puts her on display.
1.5k words
4.12
39.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gojenngo
Gojenngo
764 Followers

She watched him, her eyes never leaving his face as she sat surrounded by people but was left alone. This was his party and these were his guests, all invited here for a specific purpose. He was a handsome man, a over ten years her senior but strong and athletic. He carried himself with a confidence that came only with age and it was that which had attracted her to him.

Ian caught Sophia watching him and smiled. She'd preformed beautifully thus far and he was proud of her yet the real test was still to come. He'd learned never to question his good fortune but he still wondered what it was he'd done to deserve her. Sophia was a strong woman, intelligent and successful, she worked as an attorney for a local software company. In her late twenties she was young and full of life and she kept him on his toes.

Despite all her strengths, or maybe because of them, Sophia was a submissive. She lived to serve and was happiest when Ian was in control. They'd shared many memorable moments alone and with a few other choice partners, Sophia servicing each of them in turn, but tonight was her first night on display.

She looked beautiful, positioned naked on a stool in the center of the room. The guests had all been invited to touch and examine her at will and he'd seen both men and women stroking either her breasts or her neatly trimmed pussy or both. Sophia hated being on display and Ian purposefully stayed away. He knew that she felt more secure with him close but tonight was a night to test her limits, to help her grow in new directions.

As the evening wore on he noticed the guests becoming more and more relaxed. Sophia was showing signs of wearing and Ian watched with approval as some of the guests gave her sips of wine or fed her small bites of food from between their fingers. Ian decided the time was right and moved to stand beside her.

Sophia wanted desperately to lean into his side, to feel Ian's strength and to have him wrap his arms around her. Instead she sat perfectly still, waiting to see what it was he wished for her to do.

As Ian came to stand beside Sophia she felt the atmosphere in the room change. People began gathering around her, everyone sensing that something was about to begin. Sophia closed her eyes against a wave of panic. Men and women now surrounded her on all sides but with her hands tightly clasped behind her back there was no way for her to fend them off. Not that she would have even if she could. Ian had given her specific instructions and she would never risk his disappointment by disobeying.

Ian watched Sophia's internal struggle. He knew that she felt trapped, isolated and alone but he also knew that she would do whatever he requested of her. Turning to his best friend of several years he asked, "What do you think?"

This was the first time Jerry had been allowed to see Sophia on display. Ian had been kind enough to allow Jerry's wife to use her for her first lesbian experience but Jerry had been content just to watch. Tonight he hoped to taste a bit of what it was that kept Ian so young and energized. "May I?"

"Of course." Ian was well aware of what Jerry had in mind. In fact, it was Jerry's particular tastes that had prompted Ian to use him for this evening. Ian went to stand in front of Sophia while Jerry moved behind her.

Grabbing her hips, Jerry moved her back until her ass hung over the edge of the stool. In order to maintain her balance Sophia was forced to spread her legs and place her hands on the stool between her thighs.

Jerry spread his hands and caressed the soft skin of her buttocks. He felt her shiver under his touch and his cock started to stir in response. Brining one hand up to his lips he wet his fingertip and slowly slipped it between her cheeks and pressed it against her opening.

Sophia looked up at Ian and whimpered. Her ass was one of the most intimate places on her body and it wasn't one she enjoyed having penetrated, even by Ian.

Ian had no particular interest in mounting her in that way but he did it on occasion. Never out of anger and never as a punishment but he did it often enough to remind her that in mind, body, and soul she was his to do with as he pleased. And tonight it pleased him to give her to his best friend, Jerry would use her in ways that Ian couldn't. Taking her face in his hands Ian brushed the tears from her face and kissed her lips gently.

Sophia breathed in his scent and forced herself to relax. She could feel Jerry move in close behind her, the heat from his skin told her that he'd already shed his clothes and was preparing to enter her.

Jerry grasped the cheeks of her ass and gently pulled them apart. Pressing the head of his hard, lubed cock to her ass he started to slowly penetrate her. He felt his balls tighten and move up against his body at the tightness of her opening. He knew from Ian that she wasn't often used in such a way and her ass was so tight she was practically virginal.

Sophia buried her face against Ian's chest as Jerry buried his cock in her ass. Ian had his hands on her breasts and was stroking her, whispering words of comfort to help her relax. "That's it, relax and let him in."

Sophia responded to his words and consciously relaxed her body. There was little pain but Jerry's cock was thick and stretched her more than she ever had been before. She realized that she'd never felt so completely filled before in her life. Jerry was now completely embedded in her ass, his balls were pressing up against cheeks while his hands held her tightly against him.

Once he had completely penetrated her, Jerry pulled back and began thrusting his cock forward, going deeper with each stroke until he was lifting her hips off the stool. He couldn't believe how tight she was. Jerry had been fucking his wife's ass for years and she no longer had any problem accommodating his large size. Sophia was a beautifully voluptuous woman with incredible breasts, a narrow waist and generous hips but fucking her ass was like fucking an eighteen year- old virgin.

Ian watched as Jerry enthusiastically fucked Sophia's ass. He could tell that she had begun to relax but she wasn't truly enjoying herself. The rest of the room had grown quiet, everyone watching the three people in the center of the room. Ian sought to give Sophia the pleasure she was so willingly giving his friend. He lowered his head and circled her nipple with his tongue before suckling it deep into his mouth. Sophia responded immediately, arching her back and pressing her breast firmly against his face.

Jerry groaned, the change in Sophia's position allowed him to thrust his cock in deeper. He could feel his orgasm starting to build but wasn't ready to release his cum just yet. Taking his lead from Ian, Jerry reached around and circled Sophia's clit with his finger. Her body twitched and jerked and instantly his fingers were wet with her juices.

Sophia moaned as Jerry's fingers found her clit and started stroking her furiously and Ian decided he wanted to feel her mouth on him. Unzipping his pants he released his swollen cock and putting his hand in her hair pulled her head down to his dick.

Sophia instantly took him in her mouth and starting sucking. His taste and texture was familiar and she hungrily went at him until he was throbbing in her mouth. Being fucked from both ends was what finally sent Sophia over the edge. Her orgasm crashed through her, soaking Jerry's fingers and causing her ass to squeeze his cock, forcing his cum to suddenly shoot deep into her ass. Ian watched as Jerry came deep inside Sophia's ass and released his own load of cum into her mouth. Sophia felt the wet heat fill her ass at the same moment Ian's taste filled her mouth and slid down her throat. Swallowing hungrily, she took all he had to offer and then licked him clean.

Weak from her release, Sophia collapsed against Ian's chest. Jerry slowly withdrew from her ass but instead of stepping away wrapped his arms around her and rested his chin upon her shoulder. There was a small measure of intimacy in the touch and no one was willing to let it go. Catching Ian's eye, Jerry waited for his nod of approval before sweeping Sophia into his arms. While Jerry stretched her out on the floor Ian walked over and whispered softly to one of the other guests. With a smile, Angela walked over and knelt beside Sophia…

To Be Continued...

* * * * *

All copyrights are reserved in the author; do not copy without author's permission. Comments always welcome.

Gojenngo
Gojenngo
764 Followers