Sophia's Trip

Story Info
Sophia visits James for week of fun.
3k words
4.33
19.1k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's difficult to have a long distance relationship, especially when the relationship is based mostly on sex. Now don't misunderstand me, I care for James a lot, he's an amazing man, but I'd say he's at his best when he has me in his complete control, and I'll be begging him just to let me cum.

The other day I received a phone call from him. He has such a deep, rich voice, that any sound that comes from his lips can make you melt in an instant, which is exactly what I did. Thank God there was a chair next to me.

"Hello dear, have you checked your mail today?"

"No I haven't, why?"

"Set the phone down and go get your mail."

"And what should I expect to see in my mailbox?"

"Go!"

With a sigh, I put the phone down and went out to get the mail. There was the usual junk, some bills, and one letter, which had no return address on it. I went back into the house and picked the phone back up.

"I'm back."

"Find anything unusual?"

"Yes... there's an envelope with no return address."

"Open it."

I opened the envelope to find no letter, just an airplane ticket, scheduled for two days from now. Then he spoke.

"You will be spending the week with me, Sophia. I will pick you up at the airport in two days. By the way you will be receiving a package tomorrow, open it, there will be a small gift along with further instructions. I will see you in two days. Goodbye my dear."

The line went dead. I sat there and stared into space for a while. I hadn't seen him in more than two months, now, I was going to spend the week with him. Then my thoughts turned to what I was going to find in the package tomorrow, I had no idea. Suddenly I realized that I was going to be out of town for an entire week. I called my boss and began to beg him to let me have the week off. But he informed me that I already did, it had been cleared over a month ago. I merely smiled, thanked my boss and hung up.

"So he's really planned this," I said to myself.

I tried to occupy myself as I had nothing to do. Trying to keep my mind off of what the next week would bring. I tried playing solitaire, watching T.V. But nothing worked. Finally, around 9:30 I decided to just go to bed.

I awoke the next morning to the sound of the doorbell. I glanced at my clock, it was 10:00am, I couldn't believe I had slept that long. I jumped out of bed and answered the door just wearing an old men's dress shirt. When I opened the door I found a package on my doorstep. I quickly brought it inside. I cut away the tape and opened the box. Inside was a beautiful dress. It was black and sleeveless. I tried it on and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked magnificent in it and it fit perfectly. It went down to about my knees and flowed lovely, but if a sudden wind came about, the whole world would see my underthings, and I'm sure James planned it that way. I looked into the box for the instructions that he had promised. But there was something that I hadn't noticed before. There was a pair of black stiletto heels, about four or five inches, sandal toe, and a strap across the ankle. They also fit perfectly. Then at the bottom of the box was a handwritten note:

I believe everything will fit my dear. This is what I want you to wear for me the day you leave. That also means that you may only wear what is in the box. You also need to make sure that you shave your pussy, I want it nice and smooth. There will be an inspection. The following things are the only things you may pack. The usual toiletries (hairbrush, toothbrush, make up, etc), one pair of jeans, one t-shirt, and a formal dress, this is all my dear. If I find anything else in your suitcase I will confiscate it and you will get it back at the end of your stay, maybe. I will see you at the airport tomorrow. Love, James P.S. You will refrain from touching yourself until I give you the order.

"Damn it!" I said out loud. Just the thought of seeing him had gotten me wet! I undressed, hanging my new dress up in the closet and placing the shoes below them. I was tempted to take a bath, but I knew that there was a good possibility that that would lead to my fingers buried in my cunt. Not wanting to disobey him I just took a quick shower instead. After getting out of the shower, I put on low rider jeans and a tight black tank top, wearing a little black bra and panty set. Considering my flight was early in the morning, I decided to pack then. Besides it would give me something to do. However, it only took me about fifteen minutes to pack since James gave me a very short list.

Not knowing just what to do with myself, I decided to go out shopping. I went to the mall and roamed about a bit. I wanted to get him some sort of gift, but what in the world could I get for a man like him? I look at ties and such, but that just didn't seem like the right kind of gift to get him. As I was sitting down to eat a little snack, it came to me. I finished eating and hopped in my car. I drove for a while and finally arrived at a tack shop. I walked in and the guy at the counter just smiled at me. I could tell just what he was thinking. "Why the hell would a city girl like me come into a tack shop?" I smiled back at him and started to roam around the shop. After a few minutes the guy walked up to me and asked if he could help.

"Well yes, actually, I'm looking for a riding crop." He raised an eyebrow, I could tell he was thinking why I would need a riding crop. I didn't answer his silent question, I just continued to stare at him. Finally he led me to where I could find what I was looking for. I chose a nice black firm one, payed him for it and drove back home. I wrapped it simply by tying a nice red bow around it. I then placed it on top of my other things in my suitcase. Since I had to get up early I set my alarm clock and stripped, sliding under my covers and turning out the light. I fell asleep with a smile on my face, thinking about the upcoming week.

I awoke to the most unpleasant sound that mankind has ever created, my alarm clock. Just as I was about to hit the snooze button, I realized what day it was. I would be seeing James in a few hours. I got up and quickly went to the shower. I washed my hair, soaped down my body and shaved my legs and pussy, very smooth. I hopped out and got dressed in the dress James had given me. I then strapped the stiletto heels to my feet. I glanced at the clock and realized I had to go or I was going to be late. I grabbed my purse and my suitcase and locked the door behind me.

When I took my seat on the airplane, I realized just how fast my heart was beating. I took a few nice deep breaths, trying to relax myself. Just then a young couple took their seats next to me. I smiled and said hi, and they returned the greeting. We soon took off, it was about a three hour flight. I quickly fell asleep. I was exhausted, I hate getting up early, I'm definitely not a morning person. When I awoke, about two hours later, I looked over at the young couple next to me. The woman was asleep, but the man was reading the paper. He noticed I had woken up, he looked over at me and said,

"Ya know, you snore."

"I do not," I retorted.

"Oh, yeah you do, the pilot thought there was something wrong with the engines, but it was just you." He then laughed to himself.

"Naw, I'm just kidding, you slept quiet as a mouse. I don't believe I caught your name."

"Oh I'm Sophia, and you are?"

"Sam"

"Well Sam, it's nice to meet you."

"So, are you flying for business, or pleasure?"

"Oh, pleasure, I'm meeting up with my boyfriend, I haven't seen him in two months, so I'm very excited."

"Well I'm sure he'll love seeing you in that beautiful dress."

"Thank you. But actually, he sent it to me and told me to wear it today."

"He told you to wear it?" Sam asked. I always hate it when I do this, suggest the sort of relationship that James and I have. People never let it go and it's very embarrassing for me. So, not knowing what to say I simply said, "Yes."

"He didn't ask you, he told you?"

"Yes, that's right. Look, do we really have to talk about this?"

"Alright, alright, we don't have to if you don't want to."

Oh was I thankful that that conversation was ended. In a matter of no time we were landed and getting off the plane. When I stepped into the terminal and saw James standing there, I nearly fainted. So handsome, black slacks, dark blue shirt. I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled my head back and kissed me deep and passionately, slipping his tongue in just barely enough to tease, eliciting a small soft moan from me. He pulled my head back, he was smiling, as was I.

"Are you ready to go Sophia?"

"Yes." He raised his eyebrow.

"Yes what?"

I whisper in this ear, "Yes Master."

"Good." He grabbed my hand and we went on our way to leave the airport. We chit-chatted about this and that as we walked to his car.

He put my suitcase in the trunk and then opened the door for me to get in. Although he is my Master and I serve him, James is still very much a gentleman, in some aspects at least. When we got out of the airport parking lot, James lifted up my skirt and ran his hand over my pussy.

"Just making sure it's smooth sweetheart. Uh oh little one, what's this?" Apparently I missed one little hair.

"Um well, I guess I just...Ow!" Master plucked that little hair that I missed. He rubbed the spot where it had been to ease the initial pain.

"Now, that's much better, wouldn't you agree Sophia?"

"Yes Master."

We spent the rest of the ride making general small talk, and it would have seemed normal, if my skirt weren't hiked up around my waist and he wasn't fingering me. Master gave me a nice little reminder, "You will regret it if you cum without my permission Sophia." I merely nodded in response, as I was trying to concentrate on obeying my Master.

"Sophia, you know that response is not acceptable."

"Yes Master, I apologize. I will not cum without your permission."

Despite my intense need, I was able to control myself and we soon pulled into James' driveway. His fingers were removed from my pussy and when he offered his hand to my mouth, I eagerly sucked his fingers clean. He got out and then walked around the car to let me out. He grabbed my suitcase from the trunk and I followed him up the few steps to his front door. He unlocked it and went inside. However he stopped me from entering; he stood in the doorway and gave me a simple order, "Strip!"

I was startled at first, I was speechless and my mouth hung open. When I began to try to utter words, he gave me the look. I think that all Doms must have this look. The look that says, 'Don't dare question me, you will regret it.'

So, I began to undress, slowly and tentatively at first. But when skin was uncovered that the general public does not usually get the pleasure of seeing, I sped up to get into the house sooner. Although James doesn't live in the city and his neighbors are few and far between, my cheeks were still bright red with embarrassment. He did not make me stand there for too much longer and he soon incited me inside; my clothes left on the doorstep. He entwined his finger with mine as we walked off the the bedroom.

"Now Sophia, I told you there would be an inspection, and I do hope that you pass little one."

My mind raced to the crop that I had bought him. 'He couldn't possible get upset about that, could he?' I thought to myself. I was making myself very nervous.

Master placed my suitcase on top of the bed and unzipped it. I could do nothing but look at me feet as he opened it. I was too afraid to look up at him to see his reaction to the riding crop with a red bow tied around it. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him pick it up and then set it aside on the bedspread. He then went through the other items I had packed. Everything else was laid out on the bedspread as well.

"Now my dear, it seems that you took some liberty with packing. So, I will take what I did not tell you to bring. You may use the closet to put your clothes away and you may also use the bottom drawer of the dresser. You shouldn't need anymore room for your clothing. Go ahead and use the bathroom to shower and take you toiletries with you."

He picked up the crop and placed it on top of the dresser. I quickly put my things away and went to the bathroom to have a nice hot shower.

I had no sooner gotten my toiletries put away in the bathroom and gotten into the shower when James opened the door. He moved the shower curtain aside, he was naked and beautiful. He stepped inside the shower and took the soapy loofah I held in my hands. He motioned for me to turn around. He washed me back and down my legs, slowly and sensually. When he stood up again he wrapped his arms around me from behind, kidding my neck, which he knows drives me insane. His mouth moved away from my neck and he finishes washing the front of my body, paying special attention to my breasts, this also drives me crazy. He finishes after some time and handed the loofah to me.

"My turn pet," he said with a small smirk on his face. I washed his body slowly and sensually just as he did mine. I dropped the loofah when I came to his cock, my sudsy hands massaging it, but he stopped me.

"Later my little vixen."

He turned the water off and we got out. I dry you off, again focusing on his cock and again he stops me.

"Dry yourself off and meet me in the bedroom Sophia."

I dry off quickly and leave the bathroom. Just as I am about to enter his bedroom, a sudden thought comes to me. I get down on my hands and knees and nudge the door open. I crawl in, I move just like a cat. I look up at him, he's smiling and the crop I gave him, or rather that he confiscated is in his hand at his side. I crawl to him and nuzzle up against his leg, purring. He runs his hand through my damp hair.

"Now dear, I gave you specific instruction on what to pack. You did get those instructions didn't you pet?"

"Yes Master."

"Then why did you not follow my instructions?"

"Because I wanted to get you a present Master."

"Oh well that is a very nice gesture Sophia. I wouldn't want to disappoint you, so let's try it out alright?"

"Alright Master," I say, a bit nervous.

He points to the bed and I climb on it, again on my hands and knees. He takes his time before he starts. I have no idea when the crop will first touch my skin.

Then...WHAP!

I gasp and squeal as my ass gets warmer and turns a little pink where the crop landed. It comes down again and again. Soon, my squeals and whimpers turn to moans and I'm dripping wet, it's amazing.

Before I even know what's happening, he has thrown the crop down, and shoved his big hard cock in my wet pussy. He's fucking me hard, relentlessly. My ass burns from the crop, yet I'm screaming out in pleasure and I don't want this to end. Just then, Master pulls out, flips me over on to my back and sprays his cum all over my front, it's on my stomach, my breasts, a bit on my face and hair.

His hands are on either side of my shoulders, his knees placed on either side of my hips. He looks down at me, into my eyes.

"I missed you Sophia."

"I missed you too Master."

He gets a big grin on his face, "And I love my present!" I know it's going to be a wonderful, but very long week.

Note from Author: The continuation of this story will depend on comments from readers. So let me know what you think of it!