Sophie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evan sat back and closed his eyes lazily as he came down from the orgasm he'd just experienced.

The rest of the afternoon was filled with her teasing him with glimpses of her tits. How she managed to do it without anyone else seeing was something Evan couldn't figure out. Each time when he was sure someone else would see her flashing him, she would look suddenly innocent without any flesh showing.

As the afternoon wore on his cock grew and grew. It was all he could do not to rush to the bathroom and jerk off.

At the end of the day he followed Sophie to her car. He walked quietly so she was not aware of him. She unlocked her car and then opened the back door. She leaned forward to place some papers on the back seat.

Evan moved in and held her tightly so she was unable to move. He lifted her skirt and then whisked her panties down to her ankles in one swift motion. He released his cock from his pants and then he slid it into her.

Unsurprisingly she was soaking wet. He slipped into her without difficulty and then fucked her from behind with her torso jammed into the back of her car. He thrust into her hard and fast, the frustration from the teasing all day taking its toll. After only a few minutes he thrust in one last time and groaned as he pumped his sperm deep into her vagina.

When he was finished cumming he let her go and she stood up unsteadily. She looked at him with a slightly dazed expression and smiled wanly. She reached for his cock and stroked it lightly as they both tried to catch their breath.

"Tomorrow," she panted, "we do this again?"

"Tomorrow," he replied, "and every day from now on!"

She grinned weakly and leaned against him as his cock came back to life. She fell to her knees and took it into her mouth, gobbling it to the back of her throat like a woman starving. She sucked on it furiously and Evan held on to the open door and thrust back and forth into her mouth. He groaned as he was about to cum again and Sophie pulled his member out of her mouth.

"Cum on me!" she hissed as she held it over her camisole.

She pulled her shirt away from her chest and pushed his cock between her tiny tits. Evan grunted and then sprayed what little cum he had left on to her breasts. She stroked, rubbed and cajoled every drop of his semen on to her chest, smearing his head into the white puddle and pushing it back and forth from one nipple to the other.

She stood up and Evan put his hands under her shirt. Now her breasts were sticky from his fluid and his hands came away covered with goo.

They both smiled and then she got into her car.

"Tomorrow," she said.

12