Sophie and Julie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As happens in all good stories, an unexpected stroke of pure luck came my way. Sally took a call on the Friday evening that Evelyn (aka Evil Lynn by some due to her infinite knowledge of local gossip and her very sharp tongue), one of the ladies group's old faithfuls, had fallen badly and broken her leg. Due to her age the hospital had kept her in temporarily.

"Could you be so good as to take her a couple of books and a magazine, Sally?" the voice on the phone asked, "She's in Sheldon ward. Oh, and take some flowers from the group."

Sally decided she would do some shopping in town then go to the hospital.

------

As soon as Sally left on Saturday morning Sophie texted Julie. Within 5 minutes Julie had arrived.

"Sophie tells me you're envious of her new look," I said to Julie, "But I'm puzzled why you need my help."

"Well,' she started, "One of my boyfriends was going to shave me. He cut me the last time though, so I wouldn't let him. I tried myself, twice, and got bad razor rash. And I'm not really going to ask my mum, am I?"

"But why do you want a trim? Sophie needs it - her hair grows so quickly."

The 2 girls looked at each other and giggled.

"I get a bit ... a bit sweaty in the heat and ... it will be nice and cool." That maybe explained the pantie odour.

"And what's in it for me?" I asked ... Well if you don't ask, you don't get.

The girls giggled again. "Oh, we'll think of something," said Julie. "Just give us a few minutes."

I waited patiently for 5 minutes then ran up the stairs to Sophie's room. Julie was laid on the bed ready for me to shave her. Naked. Sophie was sat on the chair next to her PC. Naked. A final incentive so I didn't back out? The sight was too good to be true, both daughter and friend, old enough, wise enough and beautiful enough to ask any boyfriend to sort out their pubic problems.

Seeing Julie's tits unbridled and without a blouse to partly cover them was a treat in itself. Stunned and speechless I went and got the old noisy vibrating trimmer then a new Gillette, water, foam and towel.Julie is a brunette with matching collar and cuffs -- I could see clearly. I knelt down ready to start. A rather pungent odour met me, not unpleasant and very close to the samples I'd been offered for the last 7 days. I probably exaggerate, but I was more used to the milder pussy scents of my wife and daughter.

I could see more of Julie's natural outline before trimming. Her hair was much finer than Sophie's and easier to trim. Admittedly she did need trimming and also the area that her pubes covered seemed to be quite wide. So both girls had a similar problems with bikinis

I started the trimmer and took my time. Although Julie didn't seem as sensitive or responsive she was indeed enjoying the trim. What I did notice however was a lot of moisture there. Julie's lubricating system was A OK. By the time I had my Gillette working well her pussy lips were dripping - this time with quite a strong odour but very arousing. Not so much fishy as top class caviar.

Now devoid of most hair I could see all the curves. Her mound was rather flatter than Sophie and the groove down to her lips not as deep. Her labia were larger, not flaps but very clearly defined. Sophie had gradually moved around so she could see what I was doing. She seemed very interested as I doubt she had ever seen a girl so close up before.

"Look, here," I said, "I guess Julie might be a little sensitive just ... here."

A short gasp from Julie as I touched.

"Why don't you try?" I offered Sophie. Reluctantly at first she mimicked my finger movement.

Again a reaction from Julie. Sophie giggled.

With two fingers I parted Julie's labia revealing the tender pink inside. I pointed to Julie's lubrication.

"And here," miming what to do. This time there was a better response as Julie's legs parted more.

Not speaking again I indicated to Sophie to moisten her finger and gently touch Julie's clit.

A shudder and a soft murmer "Mmmm,"

I whispered to Sophie to repeat the three motions I'd shown her. Each time Julie indicated she liked it, Sophie giggled again.

And so it continued. This time I started stroking Julie, very gently. Thighs, pubis, sides, breasts, under her armpits. Never stopping, always switching places. Julie never knew where she was going to be touched next, save Sophie's slow and persistent attention to 'down below'.

Ever so steadily Julie was responding more and more, a serious, studious look on her face as she concentrated on the feelings generated by our touches. Suddenly, without warning, she reached the peak of arousal and tumbled into a satisfying and very vocal climax.

I thought my work was done. Seeing my two favourite young ladies so closely, so sexually, was enough for me. I would go to the bathroom and release my own pleasure.

But Julie had other ideas.

(Continuation to follow shortly. Brian finds himself blindfolded, hands tied and forced to ... Hmmmm, I'm telling too much. Wait and see!)

[Author's footnote: This story contains much description about scents and smells which previously could not be conveyed to readers. Thankfully due to recent progress in HTML programming, a Smellyvison app now autoruns whenever this story page loads. Whilst this story was being uploaded, I rubbed the crotch of Sophie's panties on my computer monitor. To activate on your monitor, simply press the shift and space keys together and run the tip of your finger left to right on any part of the screen. The uploaded scent should now be on your finger.]

12