Sophie & Simon's Christmas Night In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike didn't waste time with fingering me when it was his turn. He gripped me just below my waist and thrust his cock into me. He just rested where he was, as he then moved his left hand all over my body, squeezing my tits as he did so, before returning his hand to his previous position. His grip then tightened as he began to fuck me, firstly with long, hard and deep strokes, but then more frantically as he reached his orgasm. He buried his face into my neck as I felt his load inside of me.

After a few moments to recover, Mike moved aside, and it was Adam's turn again. "Turn over," he instructed. I hesitated for a moment, so he roughly took me by the shoulders, made me stand up and then turned me round so I was bent over the table with my feet on the ground and hands still tied behind my back. "That's better," he said, sounding pleased.

He knelt down and I felt his hands running up the inside of my leg, to the top of my stockings, before he then ran them back down the outside of my legs. I could feel my pussy moisten at the anticipation. He then stood up, and massaged my ass cheeks roughly. I felt his thumb at my asshole, but then he moved it to my pussy and thrust it in. "Are you always wet?" he asked as he thumb-fucked me for a few moments.

Adam then thrust his cock into me so he was balls deep, hardly and roughly, gripping my ass has he did so. As I said earlier, his cock is the largest of all four of Simon's friends, so it took some getting used to. But after the discomfort passed, I began to feel an almighty orgasm building as he fucked me, becoming harder and rougher with each thrust. I could tell he was enjoying this as much as I was and we both came as loudly and hardly as each other.

For me, there was no let up, as I soon felt another cock thrust into my pussy. Judging from the girth, it was Paul. He'd obviously been enjoying the show with Adam, as he only thrust a few times before he spilt his load.

Then it was time for the last one, who I guessed was John, who thrust in as soon as the last had finished. He stayed in the position he was in, as though he was trying to last longer. He slapped my ass, hard enough for me to enjoy, but nowhere near as severe as Simon's spankings. Before long, John then began pumping inside of me, more gently than the others had, even as he reached his orgasm he wasn't too rough. It was still enjoyable though, and I reached another orgasm.

After John pulled out, I heard Simon say, "Well, I think this party is over now, for you perverts anyway." He stood beside me, with his hand placed on the small of my back, which was telling me to stay where I was.

"It's been fucking awesome Simon," Adam said, a sentiment echoed by all the others, as they re-dressed ready to leave.

"Sophie, make sure you thank my friends for being so kind to you," Simon ordered.

"Thank you guys, I really enjoyed tonight," I told them.

"Well, you two enjoy the rest of your night," Mike said as he and the others left the room. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see each one of them look back at me.

"'Stay here!" Simon hissed as he played the perfect host, by showing his friends out. I could hear the sound of laughter, and then of the group leaving. I heard Simon coming back into the room.

"Look at you, slut, I bet you fucking enjoyed that!" he said, sounding mad, "Coming here, wearing crotchless panties, when I didn't give you permission. I wasn't going to let my friends fuck you, but seeing as you were a disobedient slut, I changed my mind."

"They were for you!" I protested.

"Yeah yeah, as if I fucking believe that, I could see how much you enjoyed them. If I wanted that then I would have told you."

I then heard the familiar sound of his belt unbuckling, of him taking it off and then the feel of his belt hitting my skin. He was being harder than usual, much harder. More pain than pleasure, but he kept going until the anger was out of his system.

"And look at your pussy, it's dripping with their cum and it's all over my fucking expensive pool table," he told me.

"Sorry, boss,"

"You will be. Now I want you to clean it off," he ordered grabbing my tied wrists, pulling me up and forcing me to kneel in front of the pool table I did as he said and licked the four loads of cum from the shiny wood.

"Look there's some on the floor," he said, and again I had to clean it up. As I did so, my ass was in the air and I felt Simon kneel behind me and begin to lick first my smooth skin and then my pussy, taking in what was left of his friends' juices, which he audibly enjoyed. Afterwards, he stood me up and turned me around to face him, before kissing me, with urgency and lust. We could both taste the cum on each other's tongue, which made us kiss even more urgently.

"I was kind really," he told me, as he led me from the games room , "I could have let them fuck your ass, but I saved you from that humiliation. For all the thanks I get."

After a few minutes, we reached the swimming pool. "I want you to clean your slutty self up," he said, standing behind me, untying my hands and taking off my shoes. He ran his hands up and down the side of my body and pushed himself closer, so I could feel his hardness, but pulled away as I tried to grind my ass against him. He then pushed me in to the pool.

Luckily I'm a strong swimmer so I swam back up to the surface, to the sight of Simon stripping. "You soaked me, bad girl," he told me, before he jumped into the pool completely naked. I was still wearing the stockings and suspenders.

Simon swam over to where I now was, at the far end of the pool, treading water. "Your make up is a mess," he said, before putting his hands on my face and rubbing my cheeks and eyes. I placed my hands on his shoulders to steady myself; it wasn't often I was allowed to touch Simon, so I made the most of it and caressed his shoulders and arms.

Just when I thought he might be becoming a gentleman, he then moved his arms, to force my hands off him, and then pushed my head under water. He did that a few more times, each time, ensuring I could see or feel his erection. "Clean now, well as clean as you can ever be, get out," he told me.

As I was climbing up the steps, I felt him just behind me, though he didn't touch. I went to put on one of the robes, hanging up at the side of the pool, but Simon stopped me. He then forced me onto all fours and fucked me roughly by the side of the pool. It hurt my knees and he was so rough in an evening when my pussy had experienced so much, but I couldn't believe it when I was building to yet another orgasm. He stopped fucking me just as I was about to come. I both hated it and loved it when he did that.

He then led me into the sauna. He ordered me to kneel on the lower seat, with my hands on the higher seat. After feeding the heat with some water, to make it even more stiflingly hot, I felt Simon's hands on my hips and then, without warning, plunged his cock into my ass. He hadn't taken time to lubricate it, as he normally does, so it stung a little as he buried his cock balls deep.

"Hurt, does it?" he asked, sarcastically. Before, I could protest, he began to fuck my unlubricated asshole, no gentleness, no build up, just hard fucking. The familiar feeling of his shaved balls slapping against my shaved pussy was only more of a turn on in the heat of the sauna, as my skin was so much sensitive. He kept fucking harder and harder, and although the soreness didn't subside, an orgasm started to build inside me. Simon's hands moved from my hips to my tits and he roughly gripped my nipples as he thrust more roughly, his noisy groans giving away how much he was enjoying it.

He then released my right nipple from his grip and grabbed my hair, roughly pulling it back, with the grip on my left nipple tightening. He was as rough as he had ever been with me, which was some going in the heat of the sauna, and we were both building to a spectacular orgasm.

The next thing I remember is waking up on the sofa, with Simon sat at my feet with a glass of water. "Are you ok?" he asked, handing me the water.

"Yes, fine," I said. My ass and pussy were aching from the evening's activities, but in a good way.

"Bloody hell, I didn't want you to actually properly pass out. I thought I was going to have some explaining to do at the hospital!" he admitted.

"I'm good, don't worry," I told him, finishing the water. I realised now that at some point, Simon had removed my suspenders and I was fully naked.

"We should sleep...you'll sleep here, I don't share my bed with..." he said.

"It's fine, I'll be fine," I said. In all these months, we'd never so much as slept under the same roof, even when he would come to my flat, he'd leave as soon as he'd finished with me. I think he would have asked me to leave tonight if I hadn't passed out.

I don't even recall falling back to sleep, but I do recall being woken up by Simon, who had come downstairs naked. I felt him on top of me, kissing my tits, my torso and then my pussy. He brought me to orgasm with his tongue. He then pushed my legs back as far as they could go, thrust his cock deep into my pussy and began fucking me hard.

"Uuuuuuuurrrrrrgggggghhhhhh!" he called as he fucked harder and harder. We both came pretty quickly, with mine coming just before feeling his cum squirting inside of me.

"Now I want you to clean my cock up," he told me, standing next to me. He then pulled me up so I was sitting up with his cock in my face. I took his now softening cock in my mouth and licked it clean, tasting the combination of my juices and his cum.

"Good slut. Now, time for you to go," he told me, in quite a clinical tone.

"What about my clothes? My skirt isn't wearable," I asked, remembering how it had been ripped in the excitement of the evening's activities.

"Here's one of my shirts. You will be driven to your door, so you won't have to be seen in public like this, if that's what you were worried about," he said, handing me a shirt. He also handed me a bag with my clothes from last night.

"Thank you, boss," I said, putting on the shirt, which was quite big on me. Simon went to get a robe and came down as the door bell rang and I was ready to go.

"Have a fun trip," I said.

"I expect you to be ready for me when I next see you," he told me, slapping my ass in full view of Jeeves, the same driver as the previous evening.

"Yes, boss," I replied.

"And no fucking anyone one else. Your pussy is mine," he told me.

"Yes, boss," I said, walking out of the door and into the car, slightly disappointed that it would be at least three weeks before I would be fucked again. The life as a submissive was one of fucking only whosoever and whensoever you are told. This was frustrating at times, but ultimately rewarding, as I began to moisten at the memory of last night's activities.

12