Sophie Gagnon: The Finest Blade in

Story Info
Her fencing master invites her to a party.
1.7k words
3.59
25.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sun dawns upon early seventeenth century Paris as the people walk along the cobbled streets to the market. The cafes open up their doors to let the new customers enter. A young black-hooded woman shuffles along the streets to Salle Fleur d’Lis. This fencing salle is one that trains women in secret. France is at the height of the dueling tradition. A blade would be drawn upon an insult or joke with death or injury would certainly follow.

Sophie quietly enters the sale doors. The room is magnificent. Swords hang all along the wall from the various evolutions to now light and deadly dueling rapier. She hangs up her robe to the right of the doorway. She makes her way down a hall into the changing the room.

Sophie stands a mere five foot seven brunette with her fine porcelain body makes the women and men jealous. She undoes her dress slowly; usually the salle students would help her; however she wanted to enjoy the place to herself. Sophie turns towards the mirror and takes off the constraining corset and she slips it off letting her 36c breasts fill out. She smiles and caresses her breasts feeling her nipples slowly become erect in the cold room. Then unties her dress and it too falls to the floor. Sophie’s trimmed brunette pussy hairs feel the brisk chilled air. Sophie rubs her pussy lightly and moans. She’s going to miss her lesson if this keeps up. Hastily, she puts on her black leather jacket and ties the leather straps tightly and puts on the black tights.

She hears the window blinds open up and races in. Half shaded in the morning light; she catches a glimpse of her fencing master. This twenty eight year old salutes her fencing master. Sophie has survived to this long age because of her training and skill of a swordsmen or woman. She trains everyday if she does die in a duel. The lesson begins.

The master does not say a word except through hand signals and blade movements. Sophie understands because of her knowledge and training. Her heart rate races and tension continues but she handles it in stride.

As the sun shines through the windows, she notices that this is not her usual fencing master. No matter, she continues with the lesson.

Finally, the lesson is over. She salutes her master realizing it’s a woman. The master steps up towards her and kisses her passionately. Sophie’s eyes open up seeing a blonde woman around thirty-five, five foot eight and slender. They part with about a half a foot between them.

“My name is Bianca. I’m new to the salle and arrived via Lyons from Milan Italy.”

“Pleased to meet you, me lady.” She curtseys.

“I heard of your reputation as far as Rome and had to meet you.” Bianca relaxes her leather glove upon the pommel (end) of the rapier.

“I’m honoured to have a master from Italy come and teach me.”

“I talked to your other master, Patrick De Compte; he said you are his best student.”

“Thanks.” Sophie smiles widely.

“You train constantly and are the finest blade in Paris next to Cyrano [de Bergerac] himself.”

“You’re too kind, Maitre …”

“Maitre Felinni.” Bianca states.

They sit down upon the bench as the other students come into the salle. Maitre De Compte follows and bows to Bianca as he prepares for today’s lessons.

“Let’s continue our conversation at my humble house. I am entertaining a theatrical troupe from Genoa this evening. I would be honoured if you came. “

“Thank you Bianca, but I must…” then Bianca places her finger upon her lips.

“Now, I will not hear any refusals my dear.” Sophie looks into her luscious brown eyes and olive skin how could she refuse.

“Yes, I will join you this evening.” Bianca slowly removes her finger and smiles.

“I have one question, do you always kiss your students like that.”

“No, I only do that for the special ones.” She holds on to Sophie’s gloved hand tenderly.

That evening, Sophie is dressed in her fine silk Parisian red dress, a touch of blush and crimson lips. Her sword hangs from her left hip, a little lighter then a duelling sword, but as deadly. Bianca greets her at the door as she enters a plush abode. Red drapes are covering the windows and the finest tapestries along the hallway into the main ballroom.

Bianca takes her by the end and leads her into the ballroom introducing her to the cast who had finished a work by Mozart. There were about a half dozen women all in fine shape and were slowly losing their brassieres as the evening continued. There about the same amount of men.

Sophie found a comfortable chair and places the sword at her feet. Then one of the more robust Italian ladies leans over and twirls her finger upon Sophie’s bare shoulder.

“Why do you bring such a weapon to this peaceful party? Are you expecting a brawl to break out? Or you will save our honour with your fine steel?”

“Your name is…” Sophie removes her finger from her shoulder and places upon her lap.

“Alisa Ferreira.” She replies.

“I am here with Maitre Fellini.” Sophie responds.

“It’s Bianca my dear…please relax.” Alisa sips from her silver glass.

Bianca enters the room for the moment to check on everyone. The women are getting a little more flirtatious. Sophie is not unaccustomed to this either. She is a local publishing house translating books from Italian to French. Her reputation has lead to the many elite parties in France, this one is no different.

“I think Sophie is afraid of me. I think she can only duel with men or is this just a rumour.”

The others stop and listen to the conversation.

“No, I have never fenced a woman yet.” She recalls or is it the wine.

“Or did they run from your hideous face and awful French legs. Why do you cover them up?” Alisa begins tearing away at her dress which shreds her hands. Sophie keeps on pushing her away and does not succeed.

They wrestle to the floor as the others gather around. Sophie gives her a right cross and tears away her dress revealing Sophie’s toned legs.

Alisa stands up and curses at Sophie.

“You bitch.” She wipes away the blood from her lips. “You ruined my dress.”

Sophie scurries back to gain her composure. She grabs her sheath as she stands up.

“You ripped my dress you whore.”

One of the other guests coaxes Alisa along. “You going to take that.” He says and throws a blade to her. Alisa catches it and draws her blade.

“Dare to make to first blood, Sophie Gagnon.”

“Agreed.” She pulls her blade out and takes the enguarde position.

Bianca enters the room and brings her blade between them.

“What’s going on here?” She yells.

“A friendly duel, nothing more.” Alisa comments.

“It’s to first blood, Bianca.” Sophie states.

“As long as no one dies during the party then go ahead. However, the moment I feel the duel is going to lead to death of either one of you, I will stop it.”

“Agreed.” They say simultaneously.

The guests move the furniture back allowing them more room to fence. They hear bets begin as the ladies start.

Alisa immediately beats Sophie’s blade and almost hits her on the first strike. Sophie blocks or parries the blade away from her and gains distance. Sophie moves forward and lunges and rips away Alisa’s dress. She intentionally did it to show her skill. This would not be the last one though.

Alisa moves fast and binds her blade drawing Sophie against the wall. Sophie feels her chest against hers. Sophie pushes her away with Alisa ripping off her corset. Sophie’s nipples harden, sweat beats down her neck. The others smile at the beauty before them. Bianca becomes aroused as the duel continues.

Sophie stands there in sheer white ripped skirt. She beats and disengages around Alisa’s blade cutting her skirt cleanly off. The women are practically nude. The smell of sex descends upon the participants and spectators alike.

Sophie knows she will win.

Alisa attacks once more with Sophie parrying and retreating. Then Sophie’s dress is ripped off by one of the spectators. “Now that’s better!” They all laugh. She covers herself momentarily and dodges a blade which goes into the chaise lounge. Sophie cuts Alisa brassiere in two almost hitting her right breast, but no blood.

The women stand before the audience now completely naked. The men have their cocks out and moving their hands up and down. Bianca remains calm; however feels the wetness between her legs.

The duel continues up the stairwell. Sophie constantly keeps her blade at bay. They fight down a hallway into Bianca’s bedroom. Then Alisa lunges and Sophie parries her blade and side steps at the same time. Sophie pin pricks her arm and draws first blood.

Sophie remains enguarde until Alisa relaxes her stance. Alisa lowers her blade; thus she lowers hers.

They shake hands with Alisa bringing her body suddenly in contact against Sophie’s sweaty body. She kisses her deeply. The blades hit the floor. Sophie couldn’t wait any longer and brings Alisa to Bianca’s bed.

Bianca enters the room now completely nude and dives in crawls onto the bed. Bianca spreads Sophie’s silken legs and kisses her inner thighs. Meanwhile, Alisa’s soft lips suck on her tits. Alisa’s five foot seven dark complexion and 36DD bosom rubs against Sophie as she slowly fingers her shaven pussy.

Sophie begins to moan loudly. Bianca moves Sophie flat on the bed and continues to suck on her pussy. Alisa lowers herself upon Sophie’s tongue. Sophie licks her pussy lips hard while caressing her ass sensuously.

Alisa moans louder and louder while Sophie pounds her pussy with her tongue. Alisa feels the vibrations from Sophie as she approaches her climax. Bianca continues to lap up Sophie’s aroma. Simultaneously, Sophie and Alisa come together.

They bring Bianca more fully upon the bed and they both suck her 38d breasts. Both lick down her chest to her wanting pussy and together bring her to a climax. ..

The party still continues…