sophie Meets Mistress for the 1st Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think you will need the buttons now you are dressed sophie" Mistress said. The sales Lady giggled knowing i would have lots of problems preventing the corset and my clitty from showing using just the belt of the coat.

As i paid for the stockings and corset the sales Lady asked Mistress, "This corset comes with a matching thong and can have up to 6 suspenders on each side if You wish to buy the extra suspenders?"

Of course i bought the lot under orders, but was not allowed to wear the thong, so i was still very vulnerable with my clitty visible to the occasional prying eye under the coat. I thanked the Lady politely giving a small curtsey as i turned to open the door for Mistress Pantera.

We left the store and started to walk down the street, i was having real problems keeping the coat closed enough to cover what was underneath from the rest of the world. Only a few minutes later i saw Mistress heading for the underground station, i was not particularly worried, as my transformation in the salon earlier had been nothing short of miraculous. As i purchased 2 day tickets and turned to follow Mistress Pantera to the escalator down to the platform, i suddenly realised. Although the coat was long enough to reach just above my knees, anyone on the other side coming up, would get a full view right up to my clitty, especially with no buttons to keep the front fully closed.

i did my best not to show my realisation and also not look at any of the people on the rising escalator, but i'm sure quite a few got a good look. A couple of guys gave me wolf whistles at the sight of my stocking tops, but i don't know if they noticed my clitty. Sitting on the tube was even more difficult keeping the coat closed as i crossed my legs in the seat next to Mistress.

"you are doing very well sophie, I hope you're enjoying the shopping trip so far?"

Of course my reply was to say that i was loving it. Mistress soon rose from the seat and i quickly followed. When we came out of the station i saw we were heading to Leicester Square, soon we turned up one of the streets and i knew we were heading for Soho. Eventually we arrived at an Adult store, Mistress pressed the door buzzer and the door was unlocked, this was not the usual sleazy style shop but very well decorated and immaculately clean.

As soon as we entered a young Lady came over and greeted us. "Hello Miss Pantera, it is good to see You again, and this must be sophie?" She said looking directly at me.

Without hesitation i gave a curtsey and greeted the Lady. She then took Mistress' coat, and turned to me for mine. I very politely declined saying i was fine wearing it.

But Mistress Pantera had other ideas. "give the Lady your coat sophie, there is no need to be shy in here"

There i was stood in this shop in just a corset, stockings and heels, my clitty in full view to all the staff and the couple of other Ladies shopping.

"I think we should look around over here first sophie" Mistress said leading me to a rack of collars, cuffs and other items. i saw Mistress reach for something, but could not see what, as i was stood behind Her, "Perfect" was all i heard as Mistress turned around and took hold of my clitty. She then placed 2 halves of a steel ring around the base behind my balls, taking the hex key She quickly secured it in place. Next came the leash which attached to a hoop on the top of the first ring, giving it a tug to ensure it was totally secure Mistress turned and walked away.

i had no choice but to follow as Mistress held the leash firmly in Her hand pulling at my clitty and balls. She lead me to the very back of the shop, where i saw lots of very high heel boots, shoes and a wide range of other fetish style clothing. Looking at me Mistress Pantera said.

"Those heels you chose are lovely sophie, but not the style that will be suitable for you to wear tonight."

As i looked around i could not see anything with a heel less than 5 inches, i had been wearing heels for a long time and could easily manage 4.5 inch heels, but every time i tried 5 inch it was a disaster. It is amazing how much just half an inch can make to the ease with which you walk.

Mistress told me to sit and remove my shoes while She chatted to the assistant, who quickly went into the back returning with a couple of boxes. my jaw dropped when i saw what was taken from the box. It was a pair of ankle length Ballet Boots, the heel must have been at least 7 or 8 inches, they also had small padlocks to ensure they could not be removed.

Looking at my shock Mistress said, "Well if You can learn to walk in these, then any size heel will be easy in comparison" giggling as She spoke.

The boots were fitted to my feet and the laces tightened and secured with the lock. I was instructed to stand up and walk around. Trying to stand up as you would normally proved to be impossible, so i turned around and lowered my knees to the floor. Using the chair to help me, i pushed myself up onto the tip of the shoes, Mistress took hold of my arm to give me balance but there was no way i could stand in them, never mind walk and dropped back down to my knees.

Both the Ladies laughed and Mistress Pantera said "They are perfect, I love my sissy subs to be on there knees. Just where they should be!" as they both laughed even louder.

The ballet boots were removed from my feet, as the next pair of shoes were presented to me. They were divine, so sexy and stylish; i could tell immediately that they were 5 inch heels. These shoes were black patent leather with 3 straps across the toes and another 3 ankle straps that joined together at the fastening which could also be locked.

I quickly put the shoes on and stood up, moving forward i was not as graceful as i should have been but they felt sensational and made me feel so sexy. Mistress saw the look on my face and smiled.

"you really like those don't you sophie? Would you like them? "

"Oh yes Miss, they are gorgeous. Just a little higher than i'm used to but i will make sure i learn quickly to walk in them gracefully"

"I'm sure you will, and I shall buy this pair for you! As a special gift. Now come let me have a closer look"

I quickly returned to Mistress, as i twirled to let Her get the full view She reached again into her handbag and pulled out 2 small locks, securing the shoes to my feet.

"I think we are nearly done here sophie, just one more thing we need" With this She walked away leaving me to practice walking in my new shoes, i had all but forgotten about any embarrassment of being stood there in just a corset with my clitty hanging out.

Mistress Pantera soon returned with what looked like a locking waist belt. This was placed around my now constricted waist. i was told to bend over holding onto the chair, i then felt a gentle push at the entrance to my butt, then suddenly the plug slid straight into me. It was not huge or small, but just comfortable when finally in position. i then felt a strap being pulled from the rear of the belt through my legs. Mistress moved in front of me and fed my clitty and balls through the hole in the strap, securing it tightly at the front with a lock.

"There we go all nice and secure, no way for that to come out without they key."

As i was paying, the assistant suddenly said to Mistress. "I almost forgot Miss Pantera. The special order You placed has arrived early, would You like them now?"

As i looked at Mistress' face i could tell She was very happy.

"Oh of course I would, they were not due until next week. I was a little disappointed to be told there had been a delay in making them, but this weekend is when I really wanted them."

The sales assistant went under the counter and gave Mistress a small box, turning around so i could not see; She opened it and examined the contents. As She turned back to the counter She said. "They are absolutely wonderful. Exactly what We wanted."

i thought about those words to myself for a moment ... what We really wanted!

i could not think of anything Mistress and i had discussed about getting. Suddenly i felt a tug at the leash.

"Daydreaming were you sophie? Well we have just one more stop to go before I take you home."

With that our coats were returned and i gave a curtsey to all the staff that had helped us and said thank you Ladies. Mistress Pantera was already by the door waiting for me to open it for Her, i moved as quickly as my new shoes would allow, nearly falling over in the process.

"Be careful in your new shoes sophie, don't go falling for everyone!" i heard someone shout behind me as a roar of laughter came from the staff.

It was tricky to walk in the new shoes on the uneven pathway, but slowly i got more confident and i hope more graceful as we moved along the busy street. Soon Mistress entered a specialist leather shop, i saw inside all sorts of shoes, boots, belts, jackets, trousers and finally i noticed what i hoped we had come here for.

Mistress took me over to the area with the female outfits: dresses, skirts, tops and tight fitting trousers of all styles and all in leather. I tried on lots of different items but eventually Mistress decided on a very short leather mini skirt, not even long enough to cover my stocking tops but it did have a wide waist band that covered the straps securing the butt plug but the belt and lock were still in the open.

"I think that will be ideal for tonight sophie"

I asked about a top if we were going out and was told that the corset would look wonderful without a top to conceal it, and the mini skirt will just about keep you descent when we are in general public.

Again i paid for the skirt but continued to wear it. As we were leaving Mistress turned to me and said.

"Now that you are fully dressed under the coat there is no need for this belt."

As She pulled it through the loops and away from me, the coat falling open for everyone to look at the corset i was wearing. On the good side the corset did cover my breast forms well so no one would notice they were not real, but the leash that had been passed up over the waist of the skirt was just hanging there. Mistress looked at me then took hold of the leash, giving it a tug to amuse Herself, and threaded it up though the lock on my collar, so it was dangling from my neck.

"Mistress Pantera then said. "Well it's getting late now, time I took you home while I get ready for this evenings fun."

With that She turned raised Her hand and a black cab stopped immediately. i had never seen anyone get a cab so quickly, it was as if everyone knew of Her power and fell to obey the slightest command given by this Domme.

The Evening Out

We continued in the cab for about 20 minutes, Mistress Pantera saying how well i had done so far today and how She was expecting the same enthusiasm for the rest of the night. Eventually the driver stopped and again i held the door open as Mistress got out.

Upon entering the house, the first thing that struck me was the wooden floor which really made the sounds of my high heels echo around. Mistress Pantera turned to me and said

"Time for me to get ready for this evening sophie, but i don't think I should leave You all alone in here dressed so sexy"

With that She beckoned me over to a corner of the room, as i moved over She picked up a blindfold and placed it over my eyes so i could see absolutely nothing. i was told to place my hands behind my back. As soon as i had done this i felt something being put over my wrists then suddenly i felt them being tightened with what i believed were buckles, this left my hands bound behind my back.

"That will stop you playing with your clitty while I'm gone, but I think we need something more"

Although i couldn't see, i heard the sound of chains rattling; later i was to find out that it was a hanging basket being taken down from the ceiling. A sudden tug on the leash attached to the cock ring made me jump a little; it was pulled tight and hooked to the basket hook in the ceiling. It was keeping me from moving even the smallest movement pulled sharply at the ring around my clitty and balls.

"Oh dear, is that a little tight for you sophie? Well the leash is only just long enough to get that tension. I know, why don't we try your new ballet boots! That should ease the tension a little in those 7 inch heels"

Mistress then proceeded to remove the shoes i had on and replaced them with my new boots. i knew this was going to be very difficult to stand up and if i fell, then all the pressure would be on my clitty ring. Eventually the boots were in place and i was left balancing on these impossibly high heels.

i heard Mistress' heels clicking across the floor "Don't go anywhere now will you sophie!" She said with a little laugh as She left the room.

i have no idea how long i was left in this position, but it did help me get used to the boots, well i had no choice really, either that or the agonising pain of being hung by the clitty and balls. i then heard Mistress Pantera enter the room again, "how are the boots then sophie?

"Very difficult to balance Miss, but i think it is getting easier" was my reply.

With that the leash was removed from the hook and i was led over to a chair, led is not really correct more like dragged as i fell to my knees as soon as i tried to walk. Mistress helped me on to the chair and removed the blindfold.

"your make up could do with a little touch up sophie"

Mistress then started the quick process of touching it up. With my wrists still bound behind me, my ballet boots were removed and replaced with the previous 5 inch heels. They felt so comfortable after the boots it was like putting slippers on. As i stood to be inspected i saw for the first time the whole outfit that Mistress was wearing.

She stood before me in this stunning ensemble, thigh high boots with what looked like 4 inch heels, above this i could just glimpse the lacy stocking tops fastened with suspenders. The leather miniskirt was a perfect match for the leather corset which pulled the waist in and showed just enough of Her wonderful breasts. This had the immediate effect of causing my clitty to get hard, the ring now became very tight but not enough to stop the arousal from showing.

"I see you like my outfit sophie!"

"Yes Miss, You are gorgeous, and i am so honoured to be able to serve and make You happy" was my response.

With that Mistress took hold of the leash and led me to the door, the leash was again passed through my collar before we went outside into the waiting cab. This time it was difficult to open the door for Her with my hands bound behind me, but i did manage. Mistress Pantera had to close the door once we were inside, and we were off for my first time out at a club with my Mistress.

When we arrived i saw Mistress take from Her large handbag my purse and pay the driver then entered the club. With me quickly following behind, as we entered quite a few people recognised Mistress and greeted Her or waved from where they were chatting.

Mistress led me over to a large chair which She sat in and beckoned me to sit on the floor next to Her. Very quickly a man in tight leather shorts with a striped apron and a red collar came over and asked if there was anything Mistress needed. She ordered 2 vodka and coke, also asking for a tray for me to use.

i didn't understand this, why would i need a tray when my hands were bound behind me and i was sitting on the floor next to Mistress, i was soon to find out. As the house slave returned with the 2 drinks and tray, Mistress took hold of the drinks and directed the slave to put the tray on me.

The tray had both a strap to go around the neck and a belt that could be fitted around the waist. The belt was tightened in position and then the neck strap adjusted to make the surface of the tray level. From that moment on i knew i would be serving as Her waitress, as Mistress placed the 2 vodka's on it, a straw allowed me to drink mine.

"I'm sure you need a little drink to calm the nerves a bit?" Mistress said to me.

i sat there for some time legs folded under me trying to keep my clitty from everyone's view under the mini skirt. As the drinks were finished another of the house slaves appeared asking what She would like.

"Thank you slave, but sophie here will be getting my drinks from now on."

i was then told to fetch just one drink, as i stood Mistress placed some money on the tray and told me to be quick. i turned to leave and felt a stinging sensation to the back of my legs. I turned back to Mistress seeing the crop that had just been used on me.

"So you have forgotten how to serve a Mistress correctly? What about a curtsey before departing My presence."

"i do apologise Miss." Giving a deep curtsey then leaving for the bar.

Finally after working my way through the crowd i made it to the bar and ordered the drink, which was placed on the tray with the change. i'm sure the bar man did it deliberately, but the glass was so full, that when i walked it was nearly spilling it everywhere, making me take very small mincing steps, more than the high heel shoes already did. Constantly i had to say "excuse me please" to people in my way.

One Lady was not very happy that i had interrupted Her conversation; i tried to apologise and say i had not meant to be rude, but needed to get back to my Mistress. She asked where She was and said for me to follow Her. As we walked back to Mistress Pantera i tried to keep up without spilling the drink.

"Is this Your sissy?" asked the Lady.

Mistress Pantera said "Yes she is why what is wrong?"

They then discussed what i had done and how i was so insolent to be interrupting Her during a conversation. Mistress then reached into Her bag and produced a gag. "I'm sure that it will not happen anymore once this is in place!"

Mistress reached over and placed the gag into my mouth. It was a double penis gag, a small one on the inside that kept my jaws open and a long dildo protruding from the front, it wasn't to uncomfortable and had a hole running through both dildo's to enable breathing.

Later i was again ordered to the bar to buy 2 more drinks this time. The bar man luckily remembered me and my order, although it took a little time to explain it was 2 not 1 drink. It must have been comical with me try to do charades with my hands bound behind my back, and a dildo sticking out from my mouth. But he eventually worked it out.

As i got back, Mistress indicated for me to sit by Her side as She chatted to some other Ladies. She looked at me and said "Why are you not drinking sophie?"

I had not thought about it and realised that i could drink through the hole. So dropping my head and inserting the dildo into my drink i started to suck like it was a straw. All the Ladies burst out laughing at this, but i had stopped be embarrassed after all i had gone through today.

After a couple of Hours Mistress said it was time to move on to another club. She said Her goodbyes to friends and i was led out, still with the gag in place for all to see in the street. A short taxi ride and we arrived at the next place.

As we entered i could see straight away that this club was more hard core. subs were everywhere in various states of dress, from fully clothed right down to naked except for collar and shoes.

I followed Mistress, as She walked through the crowd, we came to an area that had some bondage equipment and comfy chairs around for people to sit and watch the activities. As Mistress sat down i dropped to the floor at Her feet, and watched as a female submissive who had been stretched over a small vaulting horse, was spanked by a Domme while at the other end a man had his cock thrusting in her mouth.

The Lady who had been using a paddle for the spanking turned around to see who was looking, seeing Mistress Pantera, a big smile came over Her face as She moved towards us.