Sophie Surrenders Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took Jamal only a second for his cock to take over his brain and he was in the back of the vehicle with me. He was also stripped in seconds and I reached out and gently held his big black cock and took it into my mouth.

Although he was very happy to have me suck his cock, like me, he knew where his cock should be, so I released him from my mouth and guided him into my fanny. There was no foreplay just raw fucking sex.

Jamal rarely had a chance of fucking any of James white women and he wasn't going to miss out on the opportunity I was offering him. He was like a man possessed and gave me several massive climaxes.

When he had exhausted himself I caressed his beautiful tight arse and powerful chest and then as an extra treat I thanked him by again sucking his cock.

When we arrived at my home and I kissed him goodnight and thanked him. It was just after three in the morning and following a very hot shower I crept in to a welcomed warm bed and fell in to a deep sleep.

Next episode I meet a number of mature women and watch them and my mum getting lots of cock.

12