Sophie's Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With each passing of her breasts, Sophie felt the tight constriction of her breasts lessen, the normally E-sized breasts that she had were compacted into a flat B-size. Whilst not painful, it was most certainly uncomfortable. It was quite ridiculous, really, that she needed to have her breasts bound in such a way as to cause her discomfort, but it would be the only way for her to fit herself into her traditional gown.

Apparently when they had been made they had not accounted for her heavy chest.

Under so much strain to keep such large breasts bound, the cotton gave way and simply fell from her chest, several layers still left to unravel. With a delighted sigh, Sophie leant back, her head lolling onto the chest of her concubine. Her heartily heaving bosom bounced slightly, their heavy weight pulling them down from their formally high perched position on her chest. Her pale dusky nipples, small beads compared to her breasts though even on smaller sized breasts they would still be small, contracted and hardened upon meeting the cooling evening air.

Sophie begun to bring her own hands up to help soothe the ache of her breasts; a pleasant massage of her swollen globes always helped relieve the throbbing. But as she was about to rest her hands on her breasts, she felt Hui slides his hands up to try and cup her large breasts, fingers spread wide, her pale flesh spilled from between his fingers, each nipple peaking from between the middle gap.

"Allow me, M'Lady." Hui murmured into her ear. She did not raise her voice in protest, simply placed her hands over his own. The gentle cupping of her bosom was exquisite; the soft rolling of each globe helped her ease the feeling of constriction from her chest. She shifted slightly, each plump thigh rocking against the other, rubbing her tender pussy lips together, the moving flesh stimulating her no doubt swollen clit.

The middle gap between Hui's fingers' begun to close slowly, trapped the blushed, pert nipple. Sophie gave a soundless intake of breath, least she draw the suspicion of the concubines residing on the other side of the divider. If there was one thing Sophie could do well, it was keeping silent.

But the play with her breast soon passed as Hui once more begun to slip his hands down her torso, stiff fingers pointing straight at the ground. His thumbs pressed into the delicate flesh of her stomach, caressing the fine blonde hairs that lead from under her belly button to the top of her blue cotton panties. Slipping his fingers under the waistband, he popped one of the buttons keeping the garment suspended on her hips. His left hand glided to rest along her thigh, fingers peaking from under the cotton layer; the gentle stroking of fingers against soft, silken thighs was delightful to both Sophie and Hui. His right hand slipped around the back, a warm hand tenderly cupping her backside, the plump globe like cream within his hand. He slipped his hand further to the side, his middle finger caressing the part between her cheeks, before he begun to move both of his hands in tandem, down her pelvis.

The cotton waistband of her panties bunched just below pussy; her thighs pressed together to stop it's decent. She felt Hui's left hand ease forwards, bringing the cupping motion that had been stroking the seam of her arse, to cup her hairless pussy, a practice she'd kept from the "Human world." The heat radiating from Sophie's pussy was exquisite, and it told of her arousal to Hui, pressing upwards slightly he felt her engorged cunt lips part slightly. Pressing only his lone middle finger between her lips, he felt them immediately turn slick as her heavenly juices coated it, feeling the heat itself had Hui's cock tightening within his pants; Sophie was as hot as a bitch in heat.

As Hui fell into a crouch to better remove her panties, his finger slid forwards, bumping into her swollen clit. Sophie gave a sharp jolt and a soft "ahh" of surprise, far to startled to have been ready to hold it in. They both froze, ears alert to any disturbance outside, they both knew if Chika or Riwa had any suspicion they would not refrain from barging in to see what the problem was. But thankfully Chika was far to involved in yammering on about his mother he had failed to notice anything, though the stark thrill of arousal that had coursed through her body at the though of being caught was something Sophie would have to think on later.

As Hui realized the danger of playing with his mistress where the others could hear, he curled his finger and slowly dragged it back and out of Sophie's pussy, collecting a large amount of her sopping wet juices. Sophie gave a shudder but managed to keep her silence as Hui withdrew from her pussy, but his actions were completely reflected into the mirror in front of her. Sophie felt her pussy contract and weep as she would have given anything in the world to have a cock fill her gushing pussy at this moment as she viewed Hui's exquisite actions.

Hui brought his slicked finger to his mouth, the tip resting just against his delicate, flushed lips, a gentle sniff that was evident in the way his nostrils contracted had Sophie wither in delight; in his delight at the scent of her flavour, a tiny bit smeared against his upper lip, tongue darting out he swiped the miniscule dot away, doing nothing but wetting his appetite from his mistress. Parting his gossamer lips, he slipped his dark tongue from the recesses of his mouth, lips pulling back over his teeth slightly.

He started at the bottom crease of his finger, palm facing towards his face, the tip of his tongue gracing his own soft flesh as he dragged it achingly slowly up his finger, the peak of his tongue curling, letting the clear juices collect in the dip just under it. His tongue almost seemed to flick as it graced over the hardened pad of his middle finger. As he finished one side of his treat, his eyes closed as to revel in the taste of his mistress, the soft tang delightful to his tastebuds. Withdrawing his tongue, he savoured the earthy essence. Turning his hand so that the back of his hand faced him, he slipped his now-clean tongue from his mouth, drawing it along the back of his coated finger, much in the way a cat would groom it's paw.

Now finished with his treat that his mistress had graced him with, Hui curled his fingers around the sides of her cotton panties, drawing them down her supple and curvaceous legs, leaving behind a slick trail of saliva.

'Damn Hui for getting me worked up like that. Screw the other guys, I should just have Hui fuck me in here,' Sophie gave a slight huff once she knew her fun was over. Lifting her arms above her head, she felt another silken garment slip over her body, her tight, erect nipples like tiny pebbles beneath the smooth surface.

'I'm getting sick of silk as well; need to start wearing other kinds of fabric. I'm tired of nearly slipping out from between my bed sheets all the time.' Sophie moaned, finding everything distasteful due to the halt in Hui's activities on her person.

Taking the offered hand from Hui, Sophie was guided down the plush red steps from the top dais, as she walked through the part within the divider she gave a quick sound of distress, hopping from foot to foot; the cold cream marble riddled with soot coloured veins was as cold as ice. Sophie made a mental note to think about getting it covered with a plush rug for cold nights. She made a quick couple of steps that had her free breasts bounce and sway with the jolting impact of foot against floor before she leapt onto the bed, burrowing her frozen feet under a stray fur throw to hopefully warm them up.

Ignoring the chuckling Chika, as she found it irritating that he took so much amusement from her discomfort, she scooped up a pile of loose reports, thoroughly out of order thanks to Chika's body bomb onto the bed earlier. But before she could swear any more bodily harm onto Chika's shaking form, there was a soft knock at the door. Everything fell silent.

"Yes, what is it?" the command came out in what Sophie liked to call her "I art better than thou" voice, a voice she'd been "trained" to use when addressing people of a lower status. It was supposed to make everyone treat her with the respect and authority her position held; she just thought it made her seem like she had a ten foot icicle shoved up her arse.

"M'Lady, it is time the concubines retired," came the submissive voice of one of her guards. Sophie simply huffed like a child having been denied the right to stay up all night with her friends. The imposed "curfew" had been something Mort had enforced as he had to be the one to deal with her grumpy mood in the morning due to staying up all night with her concubines.

'What am I, seven? Last time I checked, I was in charge. And what the hell does he think I do all night when I have one of the concubines 'stay the night'? Does he think we have an in-depth discussion about politics before going to bed before lights out?' Sophie grumped mentally; she didn't appreciate being treated like a child. But she knew logically it was for her own good; she needed the right amount of sleep, the time it took her to fuck her delicious concubines excluded, so she wouldn't make a monumental cock-up and accidentally declare war on another country.

'Bloody politics and traditions; forget what hand goes where in a formal greeting, and I've announced I want to cut the king's head off.' It was at times like these Sophie longed for the informal days of living in New Zealand. It was such a young country; it didn't have long-built traditions worked into every pore of society.

"It seems it is time for us to depart, M'Lady," Tobi softly said, sweeping into a bow that matched Hui's, Riwa simply giving a tilt of his head. Chika on the other hand felt the need to protest. Like usual.

"Yeah, alright, cya around, guys," Chika called cockily from the bed, having rolled over to sling an arm around Sophie's waist, pulling her towards himself. Tobi froze, his whole body stiff, and Sophie would recall at a later date the spots on his cheeks flashing bright red a second before she heard Tobi utter something in his native language, a flash of tightly coiled magic whipped out, instantly forming what looked like a chain of tightly woven bright silver metal. Chika, not having been trained in any kind of magic or fighting, was left helpless as the mystical chain swung around his neck in an instant. A swift tug from Tobi had the half-elven boy flung from her bed and onto the hard marble floor.

Sophie, of course, did nothing to help Chika, as this was a common practice between the two. Chika was never hurt, only humiliated when he was dragged back to his quarters like a common dog. As Sophie saw them open the door to leave, she stumbled upon a piece of paper that would give one of them a reason to stay.

"Oh, bugger," Sophie swore, trying to look forlorn as she held up a piece of paper. "Riwa, would you be able to stay behind and help me? I must have forgotten to get Mort' to help me write a response to Lord Dranfir, the Demon Lord of Wrath; and, well, you're from Hades; you'll know what to write without insulting him, wont you?" Sophie almost found it ominous how slowly he turned around, the fact that he was smirking did not help, ether.

"Of course, M'Lady, I would be more then willing to help, to have you call on me is a great honour." Riwa drawled, Sophie knew his "humble" words were simply a show for the guard, but they were still far too seductive for Chika's liking.

"What?!" Came Chika rasped voice as it was rather hard to breathe when one was being choked by a chain though he was quickly silenced and dragged from the room by a stone-cold Tobi.

"We shall leave you to rest then, M'Lady," Hui said calmly, a final bow given before he slipped the door closed.

"So, Lord Dranfir has invited us to his palace in the third layer of the Underworld on the second. I need to write-" But Sophie was cut off by a snap. Looking up at Riwa, Sophie watched his hand descend over the frog knots keeping his floor-length coat closed. His coal-black nails pricked the knot, snapping it from the fabric, letting it fall to the ground with a soft, dull thud.

"We both know why I'm here," he droned, the tips of his fingers stained back with what looked like black smoke grazed over yet another knot, the same ping resonating through the room like before. As the last knot was severed from its place on his jacket, he begun to stalk forwards, bare feet padding against the cold marble; he pulled the jacket off of his Adonis-like form, his milky, unnatural skin rippling with the movement, captivating Sophie's gaze. All that he wore under the jacket was a pair of nearly-see-through, white, gossamer cotton harem pants that stopped just below his knees. A gold sash adorned with beautiful blue opals wrapped around the waistband of his pants that slung low on his hips, the middle of the sash hanging down between his legs ending in ornate tassels.

"So I suggest you silence your mouth and stand the fuck up," Riwa growled, the thundering rumble billowing from deep within his chest. It seemed to rattle the very air around Sophie, sending shivers down her spine with its caress. The jacket, now free from his arms, was flicked like a useless piece of fabric to the other side of the room as Riwa's magnificent, glistening black tail came into play.

It was long, thick, and heavy as it landed on the floor with a resounding smack. It reminded Sophie of a dinosaur's tail, yet far more prehensile. It seemed to wave to and fro behind him as he walked; the gentle wavering glide seemed to make Riwa look even more predatory.

"He did not just tell me to shut up," Sophie thought, eyes narrowing. She didn't care how attractive he was; she would not be bossed around. So even as he approached the bed and stood directly in front of her, eyebrow cocked, Sophie defiantly remained sitting.

But Sophie was hardly left a choice as Riwa's right hand snapped out, curling into her reddish auburn hair. He yanked to her feet; her plump bosom crushed against his hard chest. Sophie gave a cry as she felt the sharp tug on the back of her head, her hands coming to push against Riwa's pectorals; he was almost uncomfortably hot to the touch.

Riwa slammed his generous mouth over Sophie's in a vicious dominating kiss to silence her cries; his long reptilian tongue flicked into her mouth, curling around her own like a python constricting it's prey; it was far to long to be a human tongue and as it brushed against her uvula, causing her to retch. With a sound of outrage that was blocked in her throat, Sophie curled her nails into his chest, leaving angry red half-moons in their wake; she thrashed her legs, trying to break the dominant kiss; she would not give in so easily.

As a downward stomp of her heel connected with the top of Riwa's foot, Riwa pulled his head back, a serpentine hiss escaping his throat as the tongue whipped back into his open, waiting maw. With one hand bound into Sophie's hair, his left ripped her silken nightgown from her and tossed her naked body onto the waiting piles of fur and silk. With a shriek of outrage, Sophie sat up, hands covering her bountiful breasts, her soaked pussy hidden between the creamy flesh of her thighs.

As Riwa sunk both hands into her thick hair, he pulled her face to his, his brilliant scarlet eyes now glowing an eerie dark crimson. "You may talk and walk as you like outside of this bedroom, but when you are in here, under my control, the only noise you will make is when you are screaming as I plunder your wet, hot cunt with my vicious cock. The only movement you will make is when you crawl to me on your hands and knees like the bitch you are, or when you cum and cum around my monster of a cock as I pound your pussy into oblivion. You are my bitch in this room and you will do as I want."

His left hand slipped from the bruising grip in her hair to slip around behind him, a second later his opal-encrusted sash clattered to the ground. "And right now, what I want," he said, straightening his back as he pushed her face into his crotch, "is for you to suck my cock."

Her face pushed into his crotch, Sophie could feel the heat radiate from the massive stiff erection trapped behind his cotton pants. She rubbed her thighs together; the slick wetness that had coated each plump leg after his riveting speech was pouring from her snatch at a furious pace. Sophie had always adored dirty talk; it turned her on faster then any flash of a cock could, and so she had no need to protest Riwa's order.

Due to her increased excitement, Sophie's breathing had degenerated to a wanton panting. Her hot breath eased over the thin layer of cotton, causing the tight cock underneath to twitch. The sight of the movement had Sophie give a moan, her lips brushing over the hidden cock. Her hands leaving her breasts, she wrapped her fingers around each of his thighs, she scooted her body forwards, letting the front of her shins smack against the cold marble as she slipped from the bed. The chill seemed to resonate from the floor to her shins then it travelled all the way to her nipples, causing them to contract and tighten, blushing with arousal.

Sophie closed her eyes and rubbed her cheek along the side of his thigh, her nose brushing against his heaving cock every time she dipped or raised her head. She turned her face and placed her cheek directly over his cock before pushing onto it, scenting his masculine aroma. As she continued rubbing her face on his cock, she gave a soft moan when she felt a wet patch at the top brush against her lips.

Feeling the large head on her chin, she turned her head and rubbed her slightly parted lips around the seam of his head. Pressing the flared section of the head of his cock between her slightly parted lips, she closed her lips around the flared section, in an almost-toothless nipping action. The rumbling purr that resonated from deep within Riwa's gut had another coating of Sophie's wet juices splatter across her already-wet thighs.

Pressing her lips to the head of Riwa's cock, Sophie opened her mouth and let her flat, moist tongue press against the sensitive glands there. She flicked her tongue back and forth, hitting it with the front side and the backside of her tongue. She continued this teasing action; the flittering tickling flash of her tongue against Riwa's sensitive cock was almost unbearably delicate.

Riwa had had enough of Sophie's erotic teasing. With a feral, growl he once again entangled her hair in his fist and pressed her face directly on his cock, forcing her already open mouth to partially sink around his cock. "I grow tired of your teasing. You will put my cock in your mouth now," he hissed.

He never had been very patient, though Sophie was not fazed by the situation. Curling her small fingers around the waistband of his pants, she pulled it down his pelvis and up and over his straining cock. As it burst free from it's confinement, it smacked directly onto Sophie's cheek, smearing a line of black pre-cum along her cheekbone. Taking the massive cock in hand, Sophie wasted no time and immediately begun a quick, rough stroke as she watched his cock.

It was big; that was without a doubt. It had to be the single biggest cock Sophie had ever seen. It had to have been around nine inches in length, but what was truly amazing was the width. Sophie couldn't even wrap a single hand around it; it had to have been thicker then her arm. But what really had Sophie's pussy quivering in excitement were the little moving black bumps that adorned this god of a cock.

They looked like large, black beads held under the skin, the flesh above and around was stained black. Even as they moved, Sophie knew that they were exquisite to feel as Riwa pounded into her pussy, the constant movement and even the constant changing of size stimulated all of the nerves situated within her snatch. It was like having the best vibrator that had a deliciously sexy male attached to it.