Sophie's Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I believe I said 'your mouth,' not your hands," came Riwa's aggressive growl from above her, his hands tightening in her hair, her head was jerked upwards, her eyes connecting with Riwa's. His hair fell around his face like a halo, framing his demonic face; his eyes were by now were nearly as black as onyx, but an ever-present swirl of bright scarlet dashed through his eyes, showing that they had simply fallen into such a deep red that they seemed to almost suck in all light. His pupils were nearly non-existent. His handsome face had hardened to show the true monster he was, teeth pulled back to reveal a set of elongated, curved fangs, long enough to nearly puncture his bottom lip.

Two black patches seemed to leak from under his skin, what Sophie knew to be the opening signs to the emergence of a pair of satanic horns. His ears seemed shift in their position on the side of his head, the tips lengthening and sharpening to look like longer, elven ears. His body seemed to radiate a thick, black magic; not necessarily evil magic, just dark and monstrous.

"Since you seem to be in a slow mood tonight, I will obviously have to show you what to do," Riwa cooed.

Sophie, already knowing where this was going, snapped open her mouth with a pop, all too eager to feel the heavy weight of Riwa's cock enter her mouth. As Riwa pushed her head forwards, she felt her lips stretch over the head of his cock, trying to accommodate him in her tiny mouth. Riwa only managed to fit the head in before he pulled her head off.

"Now you try," Riwa snarked in a condescending voice. Sophie narrowed her eyes, not to pleased about his tone of voice, but a sharp, painful tug on her hair reminded her not to say anything about it.

'I'll show him slow; I'll suck his brain out through his cock tonight.' Sophie promised herself.

With her right hand wrapped around the base of his cock, she slipped the head back into her mouth, tongue lavishing over the sensitive glands. Her lips tightened around the head, creating a strong suction as she sucked more of his cock into her already straining mouth, but she was quickly encouraged to take more as the grasping hands in her hair tightened following a rumbling groan.

As she started working her mouth back and forth over his cock, working herself further and further down each time, she begun stroking with her hand in tandem; it easily glided over the black bead-like bumps on his cock with help of generous amounts of saliva that leaked from her gaping mouth. Riwa started off gently pumping his hips, slipping his cock in and out of Sophie's mouth; the squelching noises as he pumped into her open maw had Sophie's pussy quiver in delight.

Hands still wrapped tightly around the front of Riwa's thighs, Sophie begun rocking her whole body in time with Riwa's thrust, helping him fuck her face. Her breasts bobbed and rocked with each thrust and Sophie was able to move her foot directly under her pussy, lowering her cunt directly onto it. She was able to rub her clit over her heel with every rock of her body. Closing her eyes, her fingers pushed into the hard muscle of Riwa's thighs as the jolts of pleasure rocketed up from her pussy. She begun to work up speed, rocking her hips back and forth, all but mashing her clit into her heel.

Letting Sophie's hair unwrap from his fist, Riwa grabbed onto each side of Sophie's head, holding her head still he begun to piston his cock in and out of her face, not caring that every time he rocked inwards he smashed into Sophie's uvula, causing her to gag, cough, and push more saliva out of the corners of her mouth to drip down her pale neck and splatter across her viciously rocking breasts. Sophie's large blue eyes watered in pain as he fucked her face, hands pushing against his thighs to try and get him to slow down, he was hitting the back of her throat to much, she felt as if she was about to puke; but the final straw came as with a final snarl he pushed past her gag reflex and slipped into her throat.

Having her air way cut off and her throat and mouth stretched painfully around Riwa's massive cock immediately had Sophie in a blind panic, fingernails scratching down Riwa's thighs left bloody trails before her hands slipped up to his hips, trying to force him back and out of his throat. Sophie was only broken out of her scramble to have him leave her throat by his amused laughter.

'D-did he just laugh?' Sophie thought, all thoughts of getting him to vacate her throat nicely thrown from her mind.

Without even a bat of her lashes, She clamped down her jaw as hard as she could.

Teeth biting into the sensitive flesh of Riwa's cock had him hissing in pain; and whilst yes, incubi did love pain with their sex, they did not like having their cock munched on like it was a juicy steak. With a cry of pain, Riwa ripped Sophie's head away from his cock, her teeth scraping down the length of his retreating dick, before abandoning his hold on her head altogether in the need to nurse his aching penis.

This of course left him completely oblivious to the hard, curled fist coming straight for his gut.

"How dare you!" Sophie snarled, outraged as her fist slammed into Riwa's unprotected stomach, hitting hard enough into the tight wall of muscle to send him staggering out of breath. But Sophie wasn't finished. Grabbing a handful of blood-red hair, she swung Riwa at the bed, his legs catching on the side as he collapsed into the piles of bedding. Sophie leapt on top of him, red-blushed breasts swinging wildly as her hand snapped across the left side of his face, leaving four lines across his cheeks; her normal human nails had morphed into curved, vicious dragon claws in her own rage.

Still to caught up in her own anger, she swung her arm back, looking to land a hard backhanded slap to the other side of his face, but she was to slow. Riwa, having recovered, grabbed her incoming arm and with his spare hand he wrapped it over Sophie's eyes, blinding her but not silencing her harpy-like shriek. She gave a vicious growl Riwa pushed her to the bed with the hand covering her eyes; with his other hand he threw her arm to the side and grabbed onto her right thigh.

Sophie was writhing in anger and trying to remove the hand blocking her vision, her claws ripping into the flesh of Riwa's arm, turning it to mere ribbons, the blood running down his hand and across her face. She was far to enraged with how he had treated her face like some hole in the wall to predict what Riwa was going to do next.

Grabbing Sophie under her knee, Riwa used his bruising lift to yank her lower body from the bed and in a vicious slam, used Sophie's own body weight to drive her down onto his thick cock, ripping his way into her unprepared, tight cunt. Giving out a heart-wrenching cry, Sophie tried to snap her legs together, her claws digging into his bloodied arm. She whimpered like an injured puppy, thrashing and trying to get him out of her.

"Do you see what you make me do? " Riwa growled, forcing the back of her head down further onto the bed. He gave another vicious thrust that caused Sophie to cry out.

"Riwa," Sophie sobbed out, far too shocked and in pain to do much else; she never would have picked Riwa to do such a thing. She could tell from the stinging, god-awful pain of every thrust that she'd been torn and was bleeding.

"Wrap your legs around me," Riwa ordered his voice still hard as if he hadn't just admitted to himself that he was in the wrong. When he saw no movement from the keening girl splayed out delightfully below him, he decided to compromise. "I'll make it feel better." It was the closet Sophie would ever come from having an apology.

As Sophie shifted, she gave out a whimper of agony, lifting her legs she wrapped them around the back of Riwa who was propped up on his knees, sitting on his heels. The only reason she was doing this and not calling for the guards so they could cut off Riwa's head off was because he'd told her he'd make it better. Normally Sophie wouldn't give a care, but she knew that because Riwa was an incubus, he was bound to his word; he could literally not break it.

With his left hand still covering her eyes, Riwa rocked his hips back, sliding out slowly until he had completely withdrawn. Sliding his hand under Sophie's arse, he tilted her pelvis up, sliding his thick, blood-covered erection back into Sophie he grit his teeth, the intermingle of blood and her squelching juices helped aid his push into Sophie's tight cunt.

"Stay still," Riwa hissed from between clenched teeth, the muscles jumping from the strain to not throw caution to the wind and fuck Sophie raw. As he continued to carefully stroke just the head of his cock into Sophie, he slowly begun to feed more and more of it into her, trying to ignore the soft keening cries of pain she gave out as she withered on the bed, still not used to the feel of his cock pushing against her bruised inner muscles.

Sophie dug her claws into her violent lover's already massacred arm, feeling the splatter of another dose of his blood connect with her face. The pain was horrible, but she could feel a soft tone of pleasure resonate down to her toes every time one of those bulbous, black bumps rolled against her G-spot.

As Riwa begun to pick up the pace, Sophie gave a small cry of pleasure, the pain of her bruised and battered pussy finally giving way to some small fleck of pleasure and as Riwa continued pumping his shifting cock in and out of her. She could feel that smouldering flicker of pleasure increase until it was a raging fire, the pain nothing but a compliment to cut the pleasure.

She dug her claws into the bed throws by her head, her claws tearing through the soft fabrics in a display of pleasure. She tried to toss her head to the side as a shocking ripple of pleasure had her pussy contract, but she still found her head restrained by the blinding hand over her eyes. But it was far from an annoyance; being starved of her sight, Sophie could concentrate on the exquisite senses of touch, taste, and sound.

And what she could feel was Riwa's free hand begin to cut into the flesh of her stomach.

Unlike the bruising pain of Riwa's rough entrance, the slicing, stinging pain as a single claw cut lightly into her flesh was exquisite. Sophie had found out rather soon after sleeping with Riwa that blood play was a large turn-on for her.

The heady, spicy scent of Sophie's blood filled Riwa's nose, quite different from the smoky smell of his own black blood. Dragon blood was very different then any other blood in the worlds; dragon blood was filled with raw power, emotions, and memories; it was truly their life. Though Sophie's red blood was different from the all-consuming silver of a normal dragon, Sophie's dragon blood had been locked behind the golden amulet that was currently resting on her collarbone, locking up with it all her immense power she was still unable to control.

Even if Sophie had bled the true silver of her kind, Riwa would never be able to indulge in the pleasure of tasting her blood like he could now; it would literally burn him from the inside out. Dragon blood was like liquid fire and you would ether have to be incredibly power or incredibly stupid to try and drink it.

But it didn't matter at a time like this, as Riwa finished slicing the ancient symbols into his lovers flesh.

With a wicked smirk, he slid his hand through the blood collecting in the divot of her belly, taking pleasure for a moment to gaze down at his sprawled, bleeding lover, the beautiful symbols used within the art of demon summoning stuck out boldly compared to Sophie's pale skin due to the heavy crimson leaking from each incision. The rivers of blood seeping from each demonic mark tracked down her freckled torso, rolling down from the slit downwards tilt of her body, streaking over her breasts and marring her perfect neck.

Deciding now was the time; Riwa ripped his hand away from Sophie's eyes. Placing each hand in a specific spot, Riwa hissed out in a dark demonic voice the chant that needed to flow to summon the creature he needed.

"Riwa, what are you doing?!" Sophie screeched. The second he'd taken his hand away from her eye's, she'd seen the symbols carved into her flesh. She'd never seen a demon summoning seal like this in her studies before. In a blind panic, not knowing what would come through the seal, Sophie tried to slam a magic-filled hand down into the middle of the symbols to disrupt the dark energy from activating the seal.

But she was too late.

Her back bowed off the bed, her arms flying out to the side, her large blue eyes grew wider as they tried to roll backwards, her mouth falling open in a silent scream as the bottom of her world fell through her stomach. It was something she'd never felt before, like someone had taken the flesh of her stomach and pushed it into another realm, like she didn't even have a stomach anymore.

She gave a shuddering intake of breath, her senses coming back to her just in time for her to look down at her purple glowing gut to see a series of massive, tar-black arms slink out of the swirl of energy. They were all large and of the same size, the length was all that differed; there were too many to count at any one time, though. They simply kept moving and Sophie really wasn't in the frame of mind for such a mundane task.

A set of hands slipped up her bloody torso to wrap around the bottom of each of her heaving, heavy breasts; another set slipped under her hips and pulled her bottom half, up and off Riwa's cock, the elbows digging into the soft mattress below her to keep her arse supported a couple of feet off the bed. The next set of arms wrapped around her knees, pulling them back towards her head and out to the side, leaving her pussy exposed and gaping to the incubus kneeled between her legs. Another set of long, onyx arms grabbed each one of her wrists and slammed them down beside her head on the bed. Wide-eyed and slightly panicked, Sophie whipped her head from side to side to look at her now-trapped hands.

Curling her suspended toes, Sophie looked back up her body, to see the smirking, cocky Riwa. Opening her mouth to ask what was going on, Sophie was stopped as the last set of hands shot out and covered her mouth; one large black hand laying over the other.

"Ah, now that you are properly prepared." Riwa purred. "I can now enjoy your feast of a body in any way I please." All Sophie could do was widen her eyes even further as Riwa licked his chops, gazing down at her exposed, suspended, and helpless body.

Riwa slithered this long, prehensile, black, lizard-esque tail up between his legs, giving a soft snarl of pleasure as it brushed over his heavy ball sack and throbbing bloodied cock. Bringing it up between Sophie's parted legs; the tip wriggled and wavered like a withering snake for Sophie to see.

It smacked down along her exposed pussy, causing her body to jolt as a sharp pang of pleasure rocketed up her spine; it was followed quickly with another couple of slaps, smattering her thighs with her own juices with each hit. It stopped, resting between her open cunt lips for a second; the thick, leathery tail pressing down on her clit. It then started to slither like a serpent, exciting the clit that was trapped under it.

Riwa pushed nearly the entire length of his tail over her exposed pussy, Sophie's cunt lips looking like they were trying to grab onto the side of his heavy tail. The tip of the tail slid down her abdomen and over the activated seal, wriggling, almost taunting Sophie as it rested on the space between the bones of her ribcage. It then rocketed back, Riwa dragging the entire length down her helpless pussy, rubbing her clit raw.

The tip of Riwa's tail flickered along Sophie's cunt, teasing the sensitive nerves that lay just under the surface. It slipped just inside of Sophie's snatch, flicking around like it had a life of its own. Sophie withered on the bed, unable to close her legs to trap the delightful appendage in her cunt. Her body shivered and shook as Riwa's tail caressed her insides; it begun to slink further in, twisting and turning it massaged her walls like a tentacle.

Sophie's eyes tried their best to roll back, saliva leaking from around the large black hands clasped over her mouth; she wasn't even allowed the relief of being able to grasp the bed sheets below her. It was pure, unadulterated, fantastic torture and she loved every single moment of Riwa's withering tail easing into her like a giant prehensile cock.

Having reached the end of Sophie's channel, the snakelike tip rattled against the tight ring of muscle that closed Sophie's uterus off from its exploring grasp; the tail gave it another tickle before retreating. The squelching noises as the tail slowly begun to retreat from her pussy had Sophie whining in discontent; she clamped her inner muscles down around the tail to try and have it stay within her, but in this position she had no control as to what came into her or what left her.

But Riwa would not be so cruel as to leave her completely. With just the tip left in, he surged his tail forwards again, the tip folding over itself as it crushed into the tight ring of her uterus again, the slight pain sparking along Sophie's senses. Riwa continued this pattern, a slow withdrawal followed by a quick insertion, causing Sophie to try and moan out from around the gagging hands, her eyes closed in pleasure.

But Sophie's eyes whipped open when she felt a pair of the large black hands begin to move, more importantly the set supporting her arse up in the air. She could feel its large, black fingers tense and dig into her arse cheeks before it slowly begun moving her forward. Toes curled and legs tense Sophie gave a shuddering moan as her body was pushed onto the forwards-moving tail pounding into her cunt.

Riwa could tell even after such little play Sophie was ready to come; the contracting walls rippling around his tail with increasing frequency told him such, so with a quick twist of his tail he sent it slamming down into her cunt and thrashed it from side to side, any movement that he could do in such a tight, confined space would set Sophie off, he knew.

And it did.

Sophie's body was immediately thrown into convulsions, her muscles rippling and breasts bouncing; her juices splashed up against Riwa's abdomen as she came. Eyes closed and covered mouth giving off muffled moans; her orgasm was prolonged as the hands beneath her pushed her faster and faster down onto the tail ripping in and out of her, thrashing like a wild snake.

Riwa's juice covered tail slipped out of Sophie's wet cunt with a resounding "scchhllk" and fell onto the bed underneath Sophie with a moist thump. As she opened her eyes, her head felt light from the body-shaking orgasm.

"Ahhhhh," Riwa cooed. "Don't look so relieved; we're not finished yet." His tongue slid out from between his lips and licked over his chops like a starving dog. "I haven't even gotten to taste you yet."

With the slick sound reverberating in her ears, Sophie watched as Riwa's tongue fell onto her body with a splatter, landing on her lower abdomen. The dark, flat tongue was covered in thick saliva, almost like a gel, but Sophie knew that was only the side-effect of what was in Riwa's saliva that made it so thick; she could feel it now. The thick saliva, as per usual, heightened the sensations of Sophie's skin wherever it fell.

She could feel the tingling sensation rocket up from the place on her lower belly where Riwa's tongue had landed; it had already flushed red due to the blood being drawn to the surface by the chemicals in Riwa's saliva. But Riwa's tongue wasn't finished with its tricks yet.

Riwa's tongue became increasingly dark as blood begun to pool into it, a section near the end of his tongue begun to balloon because of this. A bulb developed, looking rather ovular in shape; there was only a tiny portion of tongue left at the end of this tongue, and this had as well changed. The tip of Riwa's tongue had puckered, but this was not the end of its change.