Sophie's Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Running down nearly the entire length of Riwa's tongue were two seams, splitting his tongue into three sections beginning at the top; and after a few short seconds, Sophie now had three tongues residing on her belly.

The two outer tongues begun to slowly glide up her body, leaving trails of hormone filled saliva in their wake, the last and middle tongue, however, started it's steady but sure descent down her body. The two tongues still making their way up her body weaved and bobbed around the entanglement of black arms that seemed to spew from her bloodied gut, running up and over the two hands that seemed to hold her breasts in position, they begun to slink and slide their way around them, spiralling around her creamy mounds.

They seemed to give an affectionate squeeze, causing her nipples to perk and her pale breasts to flush pink with blood, before they suctioned her nipples with their puckered end. Giving a cry and a buck of her hips Sophie felt her nipples being pulled and squeezed as almost as if they were in a smaller mouth.

The middle tongue slicked over her hairless mound, rubbing itself over her skin like a wanton whore, spreading the saliva running down its form onto her body. It slipped further down, rolling its bulbous "head" over and around her sensitive clit, the little bead popping out from under its protective hood. Her blood blushed cunt glistened with not only her own juices but now with the thick, gelatinous saliva of Riwa.

Much like the tongues wrapped around and suckling her breasts, the third tongue quickly suckered around her clit, enveloping it in its entirety. Sophie gave a keening cry as she tried to buck her hips, but she found any movement was useless. The feeling of complete helplessness was exquisite; Sophie longed for the nights to come so that she could give over all power to Riwa. With all decisions, thoughts, and freedom taken away from her, she could truly bask in the glow of the pleasure. To her, this was perfect freedom.

She felt the muscles within her left thigh jolt; the flicking back and forth of Riwa's tail tickled the fine hairs there. She gave a soft moan as it moved, sliding its still-juice-covered tip through her arse cheeks. It dipped slightly into her pale pink arsehole, but didn't force its way in, and instead it shimmed its way up back up to the entrance to her pussy.

Once there it slowly began teasing her willing yet sore flesh, flicking along the opening to her channel as well as teasing her sensitive pussy lips. The delicate touches along her pussy as well as the stimulation to her clit were almost too much for Sophie; the sucking "mouths" around her nipples were not helping ether. She just wished she could cum; she wished that Riwa would slam his cock into her and fuck her pussy raw and make her cum until she was unconscious, but that wasn't her decision to make.

Riwa still managed to smirk from above Sophie, looking down at the delightful catch he had within his grasp. His black hands wrapped around her were a beautiful offset to her pale, delicious skin. It matched the delectable taste of her; the beautiful earthy tang of her juices soaked the taste buds on his tongue, but he was growing bored with this simple teasing; he wanted to see her move again.

He slipped his teasing tail back into her aching pussy with one hard thrust, the tip bashing into the tight ring of muscle cutting it off from the uterus again and at the same time the black arms restraining Sophie slammed her down onto his thick, black tail. Sophie threw her head back, eyes wide open as she gave a scream of pleasure; it was too bad that it was muffed behind the gagging hands covering her mouth.

Riwa gazed down at the delicious moving sight; the thick, black tail pumping into Sophie, splattering juices along her inner thigh with every power filled thrust in and out. Her pussy red with abuse and arousal, her thick juicy cunt lips puffy with blood were also flushed an attractive pink; Riwa could only catch flashing glimpses of her aroused clit when the sucking motion of his tongue slid back enough for him to see. Emerging from her blood-soaked belly were the large, black demonically summoned arms; without which he wouldn't have such a delicious sight.

Her beasts were hypnotizing. His tongues wrapped around them, gripping them and squeezing her lusciously large breasts, the little suctioned ends pulling and twisting her nipples like cow teats. The black hands holding her bosom up did nothing to stop too-harsh bouncing and swaying of her breasts with every downwards slam onto his tail; the circular motion in which they moved as well as the jiggle was mouth-watering, if Riwa didn't already have his tongue wrapped around them he would have gladly worshipped them with his mouth.

But Riwa was broken out of viewing such an erotic sight by the almost painful throbbing of his cock; now covered in dried blood, it hung between his thighs heavy with blood. The black bead-like protrusions under the skin shifted aggressively to show his arousal, and Riwa wanted nothing more than in that moment to shove his cock so far into Sophie's body it filled her womb.

Pulling his thrusting, dinosaur-like tail from her cunt, he slicked it down the seam of her lower body until the tip rested once rested again on her taint. Leaving it there, Riwa grabbed his cock, and with a silent command those black arms supporting Sophie's figure began to lower. Ignoring Sophie's hopeful whimpers he inserted the head of his cock slowly into her cunt, the feeling of his head popping into her warm and wet insides was like reaching Nirvana. Unable to stop himself even if he wanted to, Riwa snapped his hips forwards, slamming his entire cock into her abused cunt.

Sophie, unable to take such an overload of pleasure from being so completely filled, instantly came, her wet juices bursting from her and splashing up against Riwa's hard, muscular stomach. Riwa snarled viciously around his tongue as the tight contracting, rippling walls of Sophie's snatch trapped him in like a vice; it was almost painful, just how Riwa loved it. Not stopping he brutally withdrew his cock before slamming it back into her tight convulsing passage again, struggling to push through.

Sophie couldn't give a care in the world to that right now, the tiny 'mouths' abusing her nipples and clit were almost painfully pleasurable as they prolonged her orgasm, her body convulsing and thick wads of saliva leaking from between the fingers of the large, black hands covering her mouth. As her body was repeatedly slammed down onto Riwa's cock, Sophie felt herself choke on her own spit as she tried to open her mouth to moan.

Riwa knew he wouldn't last long, as was common for incubi. Their sexual powers did not reside in the ability to stave off orgasm; in fact it was quite the opposite. Incubi were renowned for being early shooters. But how could they be known for such sexual prowess? That was because of their ability to stay rock hard for hours on end. No matter how many times they came, an incubus would never go soft. It was this ability to control their erection at will that made them so desirable.

And so as Riwa threw his head back and let an almost quiet rumbling noise resonate from deep within his chest and let his inky black cum burst from the head of his erection, he was in no way embarrassed for his quick shot; in fact, it was an ability Sophie loved.

Sophie loved cum; she adored it, not necessarily in her mouth, though. Sophie loved cum all over her body, or in her cunt and arse; she wanted to be filled in so much cum her belly distended and she couldn't walk without it spilling from her pussy and arse and splattering along the floor. She wanted to be covered in cum so thick so that she could rub it on her bountiful bosom and cover every inch of her body in it. So when she felt Riwa's thick tar-like cum splash against her insides, she came in an instant.

Ripping his still-ejaculating cock from Sophie's convulsing, tight cunt, he wrapped his right hand around it and begun to furiously pump his swollen cock. The thick black knots under the skin of his cock seemed to erupt from the head of his dick, splattering across her belly, covering it with thick black, tar-like cum. Tiny black balls seemed to glistened out of the cum like hidden pearls. As he finished covering Sophie in his cum, he ripped his hand away from his still erect cock, his tongues still working furiously over her clit and nipples; he reached over Sophie and grabbed a fist full of her hair, and with the help of the hands he pulled her into an upright position.

The black set of arms under her immediately changed their position from supporting her lower back to standing in an almost "handstand" position, both large onyx hands flat against the mattress. The raven-coloured hands wrapped around her knees changed their position as well, once wrapped around the front of her knees, they now wrapped around the black, holding her knees up to her chest, keeping her pussy wide and exposed.

The hands that had kept her wrists pinned to the bed now held her hands behind her back, pushing her large breasts forwards as they were still tormented by Riwa's two tongues; the sound of suckling and squelching saliva reverberated around the room, but it didn't last for long.

Whipping his three-sectioned tongue away from her breasts and clit, they slowly merged back into one before slipping into his mouth, giving him back the ability to talk. Crouching down in front of her exposed pussy he watched as strands of his cum eased from her pussy, every now and again one of his seeds would fall from her gaping hole to land in the puddle of black cum pooling below her with an erotic "plop."

"I want you to push it all out, every last single seed," Riwa hissed, his voice low with lust as he gazed up Sophie's sweaty, cum-covered body. Giving a whimper, Sophie complied.

Squeezing her inner muscles, she forced the syrupy, clotted cum out of her, shivering and moaning when a bulbous seed got caught between her sensitive pussy walls. It oozed from her snatch in congealed, thick ropes of obsidian gunk, large strands sticking together like tar on a hot day. It collected in the pool beneath her, glistening.

Pressing his face to the side of her inner thigh, Riwa once more slipped his incessant tongue from his mouth. Sophie's body jolted as it passed over her clit; so aroused by the sight of Sophie forcing his seed out of her body by his command, Riwa wanted to do nothing more then throw her on her stomach and defile her other hole with his demonic cum.

Hearing a slightly distraught whimper, Riwa gazed up at his mistress, his tongue still flickering over her clit, a mischievous glint in his eyes. All he could pick up at first was a desperate muffled murmur. With a quick flick of his fingers, the black hands covering her mouth pulled back, long strands of saliva stringed from her open, panting mouth to the retreating obsidian hands, spit that had been trapped behind the hands begun to ooze down her chest, splattering down over her breasts and collarbone.

"No more," she whimpered, "please, I'm so tired." Beads of tears were forming in her eyes from exhaustion. Even though she couldn't even move, her body was still exhausted from the multiple orgasms it had been subjected to.

With a sniff, Riwa gave a wave of his hands and in a cloud of black, inky smoke, the hands were gone. Once again prey to gravity, Sophie was only a few inches away from slamming into the bed and the puddle of black cum under her when with a quick movement Riwa had her snatched out of the air and threw over the other side of his body. Dropping her there Riwa covered her overheated body with a cool silk sheet which was promptly kicked off.

Far too hot and tired to even register "snuggling" in her mind, Sophie rolled over and fell asleep, body covered in lacerations, cum, and blood.

Riwa propped up on one elbow cocked an inquisitive eyebrow at his mistress, erection slowly deflating under the silk sheet. With a sniff, he was glad he had the ability to control his erection.

"Really, she's lucky I'm still under contract to her, otherwise she was as good as fucked into unconsciousness," Riwa bitched mentally, showing his distaste for having to stop so soon, quite able to fuck for a week straight. But as he had said, she was still his mistress and he had to obey.

*

A/N: I really tried to get the "situation" between Sophie and Hui to be more sensual. But I think I failed in that regard. I don't think I'm a very sensual person. Pretty much every extra appendage on Riwa (His tail, tongue and those amazing hands.) were all inspired by Japanese tentacle sex. Hopefully we'll be seeing them sometime again. I know I'll be excited to type about them. We'll also find out a bit more about Riwa in the next chapter, as well as a visit from another concubine.

Comments are loved.