Sophie's Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
Sophie causes a stir at a party before revealing all.
9k words
4.65
65.5k
25

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story continues where my first began, but could be read without looking at the first. However backgrounds into the two main characters are explained as is the relationship between the two as well.

.......................................


Sophie and I had seen each other constantly since college ended for the school year and she was now single. I simply adored spending time with her on so many levels, she made me laugh and smile but we could really open up and talk to each other about serious things too. Plus she was just stunning and would come round sometimes in the sexiest of clothes.

There was just over a week before our holiday in the south of France, I couldn't wait to get away from the small town we lived in and I couldn't wait to be alone with her for such a long time, I didn't really know what to expect because she was so unpredictable but I knew it would be fun and with hot weather comes revealing clothes so that would be nice too.

My next door neighbors where going away for a couple of weeks and had asked me if I wouldn't mind feeding their cats everyday whilst they where away. They also wanted me to check the house was ok. I was happy to do it and the added perk for doing it was they said I could use their outdoor swimming pool if I wanted so long as I didn't have a big party or use the house. When Sophie found out she was keen to use it too and thought it would be a great chance to top up on our tans before our holiday assuming the weather was nice. I was quite keen for just the two of us to get chance to use the pool and lounge around in swim suits with no one else around so gladly agreed to her joining me when I used it.

A mutual friend was throwing a party in a few evenings time to celebrate the end of the academic year and the start of the summer, most people from our classes would be going. This guy lived in a huge house with big garden and an even bigger pool than my neighbors, though it was rarely warm enough to go in. However it had been so hot recently and drunk teenagers around water clearly meant some people would be going in!

This was going to be a fancy dress party with the theme of pop stars. Sophie and I had struggled with ideas but apparently Sophie had one she liked a lot.

"Ben you should go as Justin Timberlake." She suggested.

"But I don't look like him!" I cried out, knowing how attractive he was to women.

"You could though, grow a hint of stubble and cut your hair really short, wear the right clothes and your him, if you don't want to cut your hair just gel it down and wear a hat like he did in the Like I love you video." Sophie explained.

"Ok I could do that, yeah good idea I'll do that. Who are you going to go as?" I asked.

"Well I have this idea, but Im not sure I can brave it. I really want to though I love the idea and it will get such a reaction, especially if Danny's friends are there I want him to know what he's missing and what Ive come with!"

"Oh thats why you want me to go as JT!" I joked.

"Well partly, but I think its a good match. Anyway I want to go as Britney Spears..." She revealed.

"Right ok, like the school girl stuff?" I asked.

"No... i was thinking more, like in the Toxic video.... when she's pretty much naked but has jewels covering her assets...." Sophie continued quietly.

I was genuinely shocked. "You want to go dressed like that?" My heart began to thump out my chest at the idea, Sophie going to this public party almost nude. How would she do it? "That'd be amazing, how would you do it? Get a skin tight bodysuit that's flesh colored? What about make up and hair?"

Sophie then began to go into detail. She really had thought about it. "Well I've looked online and though you can get these flesh bodysuits, even ones with jewels on to do exactly this, I want to do it properly, I've already ordered the jewels that stick on and I ordered a long blonde wig that will transform me hopefully."

"So let me get this straight, you want to go to the party pretty much naked but for a blonde wig and some glue on jewels?" I enquired, still feeling faint at the thought. The idea had me boiling over, the reality might push me over the edge!

"Yeah pretty much, I'll wear a thong too, she wears one in the video." Sophie added.

"Wow, I can't wait to see that, even if you don't do it for the party I have to see that!" I declared.

"I bet you do, but I am going to do it. I just want you to be there to encourage me and look after me."

Between then and the party felt like a lifetime, my thoughts where dominated by the idea of my incredibly gorgeous best friend going out to a party pretty much naked. Her breasts would be exposed say for a few glue on diamonds over her nipples, as would her ass. Let alone how much of the rest of her would be on display, I couldn't wait but at the same time I was incredibly jealous that all the other people would see her like that too, it was jealousy but also pride and excitement as I knew she would be leaving with me, even if not in the traditional sense.

Sophie enjoyed teasing me in the couple of days before the party but also talked of being nervous. I asked what she would go there wearing and was surprised when she said probably nothing. She said if she wore a coat to go there in then she would probably never take it off so didn't really want the option. My heart raced.

As I was getting ready for the party in my room Sophie was in my bathroom applying glue and fake diamonds to her nipples. I couldn't shake this thought and once I was ready it felt like forever before I heard the bathroom door open. I was yet to see this, she came around my house an hour preveous and I only saw her coat, she never took it off before heading to the bathroom to prepare.

Then I heard the lock unbolt and her faint steps on the landing, she gently nudged my door and in she came like a goddess, long blonde hair and immaculate make-up, it didn't really look like Sophie, not how I was used to her but she looked stunning. She had covered herself in a towel for now.

"Aren't you going to show me?.. It's the moment I've been waiting for since you suggested this!" I enquired.

"In a second, Ive got to work my way up. I don't know if I can do this I'm terrified!" Sophie exclaimed.

"Well just take off the towel and see how you feel around me and we will go from there." I suggested.

"Ok...ok... I can do this" Sophie said as she took a deep breath. She then dropped the towel to the floor revealing more of her skin than I had ever seen before. I didn't know where too look!

"Do you think I have enough covering my breasts? I didn't want to over do it and look like I'd plastered myself but I didn't want so few that you could see everything."

"You have a good amount, very good. Oh my god Sophie you look amazing, possibly better than Britney herself. Im going to struggle to walk..." I embarrassingly announced.

Sophie smiled. "You're sweet, thank you. I got these glue on nipple coverings called pasties, they're on my nipples in a flesh color then I put the jewels on top and then put them on my skin around the breast too, seems to work. Do you think my thong is too small?"

Her thong was very small, it was a whole lot of string and a small triangle at the front. It was white and almost transparent, I'm sure if she wasn't waxed down there her pubic hair would have been on show.

"I thought of just wearing some flesh colored nickers that where a bit bigger, but it didn't look right and I thought if I'm showing this much I may as well go for it fully. It will be fun, I can't wait to see people's reactions! But I'm really scared too and what if they think I'm a whore?"

Sophie began to show concern at her costume and upcoming display.

After a few minutes of reasurance we decided it was time to go and I think both of our hearts hit the floor filled with fear and excitement. Sophie had thought she would just travel as she was and turn up at the door dressed in so little, scared that if she wore a coat or more she'd never take it off. But nerves got the better of her and she grabbed the coat she arrived in, it was quite thin material and went down to mid thigh so she was covered, but how long for would be the thing!

We arrived to a crazy house of many amazing costumes, lots of people where very hard to recognize and Sophie was getting a lot of second looks as people realized it was her under the blonde wig. She refused to remove her coat saying she was too scared, people got that she was Britney and when she explained what she was wearing anyone who heard wanted to see under the coat but she continually refused to take it off, The best we got was her opening the front slightly and exposing her shoulders. even this brought huge cheers and she clearly loved the attention.

After a few hours of partying, talking and lots of comments toward Sophie a few of the people who had organized this party stopped the music and called for everyones attention.

"Before the evening gets too messy for anyone to remember or look as they are supposed to we thought it would be a good opportunity to have a best dressed competition and take photos of everyone. If theres anything missing from your costume put it on now, if your hiding something now is the time to stop hiding."

He didn't look at Sophie with the last comment and I know other girls where hiding short skirts or men keeping their tops covered. There was actually a group of 3 people looking like the cast of baywatch with floats and sunglasses it was very good though has nothing to do with the pop stars theme - they justified it saying David Hasslehoff had a singing career.

"Ben I'm not sure I can do this I'm terrified!" Sophie whispered to me. "Ive been drinking lots but that Dutch courage hasn't kicked in yet!!"

"Whats to be scared of, no one will think you look bad, I think you will love the whole thing once you get started." I reminded her.

Sophie remained unconvinced and I assured her I was here for her and if she really didn't want to take her coat off no one would make her. Everyone went out to the garden where there was most room and we where called in groups to stand at one end while everyone else took photos and admired the costumes. We went up in themes so there was films, superheroes, tv shows, musicians, random ones. I then realized they must have given up with the theme and it was now just fancy dress.

Sophie and I where third up with musicians.

Sophie still had her coat on and lots of people where shouting and saying to take it off. Sophie now realized every eye was on her and though at first very reluctant after a lot of persuasion she eventually agreed and nodded to some huge cheers. Then it was silent, when she reached for the belt of her coat and untied it everyone started making a lot of noise again. She slowly began to open the coat from her neckline then pulled it apart just enough that everyone saw from her neck down to her thong, but not wide enough to show her breasts. She then turned around and stood so no one could see the front of her, she peeled the coat off one shoulder and looked back as us, she gave a wink before turning her head away again. Then Sophie let the coat down her shoulders ever so slowly revealing more and more of her naked back, suddenly she let the coat fall and every guy cheered so loudly the neighbors most have thought a riot had started. There she was almost naked in the corner of a garden with about 50 people looking at her taking photo's of her naked back and ass. Wow that thong was small and Sophie's ass looked amazing. She started to raise her arms and grabbed her hair lifting it into a bun above her head showing in full her naked body from behind, she then let her unnaturally blonde hair fall back into place as she turned around to a deafening cheer. She had the biggest smile I had ever seen and raised her arms out wide then above her head holding her hair and posing as people soaked in the amazing view. She was loving the attention and everyone loved what they saw. A guy ran over and grabbed her coat off the floor saying she could have it back when she left but not before, she giggled and playfully agreed. I could hear some of the girls at the party getting upset at all the attention Sophie was getting, they started calling her a whore and a slut and other bad things, this wasn't very nice but I guess it was to be expected.

After the final group of random costumed people went and had photo's taken someone suggested we open up the hot tub. Lots of people said they didn't have anything to wear and a few voices said to wear nothing then! Some people where quite up for this but I couldn't see it actually happening. A few guys and a couple of girls stripped down to boxers and bras and went in like that while other people carried on with party inside and out. Sophie was having a lot of guys want to take pictures of her and with her which she was playing up to and clearly enjoying, when I went over to check she was ok she whispered. "Don't worry Im going home with you no one else".

This was nice as I was feeling really quite jealous and a little worried, but I also enjoyed the show.

After a while she came back over to me.

"I fancy going in the hot tub, will you come with me?"

"Id love too, though I'll have to go in in my boxers..." I replied

"That's ok isn't it? Plus Ive wanted to see you stripped to your underwear a while now..." Sophie stated. Wow, what a thing to say, My heart was going fast enough in all this excitement now I was even more aroused at her boldness with me.

"Wow Sophie you've never said anything like that before, how much have you had to drink?" I asked with concern.

"Oh Ben, ever the gentleman. I've had enough to say and do what I really want, but not so much I don't know what I'm doing to regret any of it later."

"Are you going to go in dressed like that Soph? Won't your gems come off?"

"Good point, probably. Ive used body glue that is supposed to be water proof at lower temperatures, my pasties might come off too which could be interesting!! Ill take them off if I can before I go in."

Sophie then stood near the hot tub with others shouting to get in, she started delicately peeling plastic diamonds off her skin and it was soon clear how many there where! There were people shouting to just get in but then the guy who's house it was said she couldn't because the gems could get stuck in the system and ruin the hot tub so he appreciated her taking time to do that. Of course everyone appreciated it because it meant even more skin was on show, especially her breasts were most diamonds where.

Sophie now stood there in just a thong, a wig and two tiny diamnond covered pasties over her nipples. She wasn't even bothered now. "I can't take these last ones off as they're stuck to the pasty, ill just have to make sure they don't come off or if they do its in a couple of solid pieces. Also I'm not sure my wig should get wet but Im not taking it off."

After a while we where both ready and started to get in the hot tub with 5 others, it was full. We all made polite chit chat before a couple of people got out and conversation began to dry out a bit.

"Hey Sophie I thought under your coat you'd be wearing a body suit or something I didn't realize you'd be naked with just gems glued on your skin! I'm impressed!" One guy said to Sophie.

"Yeah I thought about it but the body suits just didn't look as good, not as sexy. Had to be brave though to do this!" She replied.

"Hell yeah you did! And most of us are glad! The guy responded as two of the girls rolled their eyes.

I turned to Sophie and whispered that with the bubbles going as they are and the water so high you could do pretty much anything under the water and no one would have a clue. Sophie started to wriggle as she turned to me.

"What do you mean?" She toyed before I felt a very slight touch on my boxers, it was Sophie's hand. She managed to find my cock and stroke it gently. It was as hard as a rock before I even felt her hand there so that really made me squirm. I looked her firmly in the eye, I couldn't react too much or others would suspect something but i wanted to ask her what the heck she was doing! She didn't touch me for long but then leaned over, I felt something in my hand as Sophie was passing me something, I took it in both hands and realized it was string and material, it was her thong! Sophie had removed her thong whilst everyone was oblivious, I looked back at her stunned as she grinned at me and gestured to sshh.

"Oh this is no good they're falling off" Sophie called out and with it she reached behind and placed her two diamond covered pasties behind us. It got quite a reaction and people couldn't believe she was just sat in the hot tub completely topless. Only Sophie and I knew she was not only topless but bottomless too, completely naked as I still held her thong under the water. Most people where now inside the house and there where only 5 of us in the tub. Sophie said she would just hold her breasts when she got out so people wouldn't see and that would be ok, but two of the guys in the tub wanted to get a better view and kept asking her to pass them things or get out or even just sit as high as possible in a bid to see her nipples. I hadn't even seen her nipples before and there she was sat next to me completely naked except for an increasingly frizzy blonde wig that must have itched like mad.

"You looking forward to our holiday Ben? Hopefully there will be a hot tub there too where we can do this again just the two of us?" Sophie teasingly asked me.

"Oh I see, would you like us to leave you to it?" They guy opposite asked. With this the other guy and girl got out saying they were too hot and had enough, then the other guy got out saying he would leave us to it after all despite us pretending to protest. Once they where out of earshot we could finally speak alone.

"Sophie what the hell? Your totally naked!" I whispered to her in an alarmed tone, still wary of people inside the house not far away.

"Do you like it?" Sophie teasingly asked in response. "Im loving it and theres a bubble flow right between my legs that feels amaaazzzinngg" She began to explain with wide eyes and a big smile. "Do you think we could cum right here?" She then asked. What a question and what did she mean exactly? I started to wriggle as I tried to subtly pull my boxers down a bit

"How did you do this without people noticing?...ooh wow see what you mean that does feel good. " I said as My boxers now sat below my knees.

"Ben I want us to both cum here and now, but we can't make it obvious because people are watching us. Im going to touch you and I want you to touch me wherever you want to." Sophie whispered quietly.

"Really? .." As I asked I felt her hand tickling the top of my thigh, I was close to blowing my load anyway this was just ridiculous. As she was moving her fingers in circles across my leg I began to move my hand closer and closer until I felt the skin of her leg next to me. With the excitement of the evening, the sensation of the bubbles and the idea Sophie was naked and wanted me to touch her was almost too much but I managed to pull myself together as I got more and more daring. I placed my hand on her thigh and as I did she groaned in approval gently. First I moved down her smooth legs then back up, I started to just go up and down her leg but each time going a little further each way until I felt her hip. It was a really awkward angle and I realized I wouldn't be able to reach around with my other hand and hold her body in the way every cell in mine was telling me too. As I did this Sophie's circles had moved and suddenly I felt the faintest of touches on my rock hard cock. With this I gasped and Sophie moaned again approvingly, lusting more and more for each other. Her fingers crept more and more over my cock and each sensation became a new level of pleasure I had never experienced before. As this was happening I was desperately trying to reach for Sophie's breasts but would never be able to get the right angle sitting next to her as I was, but we couldn't move there were people looking out on us and near enough to hear if we made too much noise. As I managed to move the back of my hand across her perfect stomach my fingers where now resting on the bottom of her breasts. We both gasped and took in a sharp breath. Now I knew I wasn't going to feel much more so figured it was time I went where I had only previously dreamed. I turned my hand around and moved it slowly and gently back down her stomach, I felt her belly button and kept going south ever so slowly. The further I went the more Sophie tensed, she now had such a firm hold of my cock but I was desperately trying to focus on what I was doing to her not what she was doing to me. I moved further and further realizing I should probably be feeling pubic hair by now but remembered Sophie talking of her waxing lasting for weeks which I just loved. As my fingers slid closer to her pussy lips she opened her legs wider, taking a long deep breath and rolling her head back. She was holding my cock so tightly and still stroking back and forth.