Sophie's Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really, why, there only the two of us it won't be right will it?"

"It'll be more fun that way..trust me" Sophie smirked.

"Ok, well if you say so. So what do you want, truth or dare?" I asked as I stood now shivering in the pool.

"Erm.....truth..." She boldly answered.

"Other than what you did at the party last night, whats the most daring thing you have ever done?" I asked intently.

"Ooooh ok. Probably when I went round to Danny's house one time wearing only my cut out T-shirt, you know the short one that has no sides and plunges lots at the back? Yeah, I walked to his wearing only that."

"So you didn't have anything underneath or on top?" I probed further.

"Nope, I didn't even wear shoes. I had to keep pulling it down as my ass was on show a fair bit and my boobs kept hanging out the sides, it was such a hot day though I didnt want anything else, and he didn't complain!" Sophie continued.

"Did anyone see you?"

"Yeah a few people walked passed on my way and gave me funny looks. A couple of young guys whistled at me and I smiled, it was fun." Sophie explained smiling at her memories.

"So what about you? Truth or dare?" Sophie asked

"...erm...truth - yeah truth" I hesitantly answered.

"Whats your number one sex fantasy?" Sophie asked immediately.

"What?- I don't know! what do you mean?"

"Well, if you could be in any situation with a woman, what would it be." Sophie elaborated.

"Depends really, if you mean sex or..sexual? Sexual, A fantasy would be have a girl come to mine wearing only a t shirt or see through bikini before taking it off and making love outdoors...." I semi sarcastically answered covering her story and what she was doing now.

"Really? Sounds good to me. What about sex though.. actually suppose thats both. Ok, I pick DARE next" Sophie firmly stated.

"Mmm. How far can I go?" I enquired

"How far do you want to go? Theres just the two of us, try me". Sophie challenged.

"Ok, take your top off and stay that way for the rest of the day". I dared.

"Ah thats not far!" Sophie barked "You could have dared me to be nude all day, have sex with you... all sorts!" With that Sophie turned around and faced away from me in the pool, she untied the material around her neck then around her back making big gestures of it all. She kept low in the water and turned back around throwing her bikini top to the edge of the pool where it landed spraying water.

"There are more rounds for things like that Sophie, I like a slow build" I playfully suggested.

"I know you do, and i love it" She almost growled back. I was a little startled by her words, she really wanted this! "Truth or dare?" She asked.

"Dare" I sharply responded.

"Ok...Take of your shorts and spend the rest of the day like that." Sophie dared, echoing my last. I coyly smiled as I began to slide my shorts down in the water. I bunched them up in my hand and raised them out the water as I looked Sophie in the eye. I then threw them next to her bikini top. We smiled at each other as we stood a few feet apart in the cold pool.

"Truth" Sophie answered before I could even speak. The little minx, removing my chance to get her naked.

"Do you enjoy teasing me with provocative clothing? Does it turn you on?" I asked.

"That my question?.. Ok, erm.. Yes I do. I love to see how worked up you get unable to vent it properly. I love the way you look at me when I surprise you with things. You know once I came to your house wearing a really short skirt and denim jacket..?"

"Yeah I remember, you wouldn't take the jacket off, I loved the skirt it was so tight and short." I added.

"Well I wasn't wearing anything underneath. I wanted to see if I was daring enough to even open the jacket, I undid a few buttons but not as many as I could have." As she said this my eyes grew wide and I was startled. "See just like that, I love that. I want to always have that effect on you."

"Oh I'm sure you will, I've never met anyone like you before and never even heard of anyone as sexy or sexual as you." I said affectionately. "Truth" I added at the end.

"Do you want to see me naked now?" Sophie boldly asked.

"Well yeah!" I shouted enthusiastically.

Sophie smiled and sank underwater. She reappeared moments later right next to me, as she rose from the water she ran her hands through her soaking hair and stood tall, revealing her perfect wet breasts to me, big enough to have good shape but not so big the weren't firm. Sophie opened her eyes and look at me, I then felt her hand on my cock gently brushing against it, something was tangled and her hands came back up and through her hair again. I felt downward and noticed she had hung her G string bottoms from my cock like it where a peg in a changing room. I pulled them off and threw them out the water, as I did this Sophie giggled. She swam away and up to the ladder to get out the pool. She started to climb up revealing more and more skin with each step. She really was naked. As she reached the top she paused for a moment and took hold of her hair, ringing some of the water out and placing it over her right shoulder. Then without a thought she just walked as casually as ever over to the towels laid out on the floor completely nude. It was bright sunshine and unlike the dark of lastnight I could see everything. Yet I could see nothing as she didn't stop, she didn't attempt to hide but in doing so almost made it harder to see and then she sat down and lay on her towel out of my view from in the pool. Now all I had to do was get out the pool and join her, but i was naked and unlike her feeling quite shy.

"Truth or dare?" Sophie called out to me from out of view.

"Dare" I shouted back.

"I dare you to come make love to me..." Sophie challenged.