Sophie's Adventures Ch. 03

Story Info
Day 1 of the holiday & we start as we mean to go on.
5.6k words
4.79
66.1k
27

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday:

The journey would be a long one, a few hours down to London to get the Eurostar to Paris then from Paris down south. We had a nice apartment booked on the Mediterranean and with the heat of the summer we both looked forward to it greatly. On the train ride to London Sophie began to share some things for the holiday I hadn't previously been aware of, it made everything so much more exciting. She explained how she had only brought her sexiest clothes. Small dresses, skirts and tops. She had bought a lot of new things me to show Danny what he was missing while he went away, but they broke up before he could ever see them. She also had things I hadn't seen before. Even on the journey she was looking gorgeous in a short light blue summer dress that had almost no back to it, it went way down and didn't cover much at the sides either, it was clear she wasn't wearing a bra but what followed made me almost cum there and then.

"I decided for the entire holiday that I'm not wearing any underwear whatsoever. I haven't brought a single bra or thong with me. The only thing close are a couple of bathing suits, but one is a tiny microkini and while the other is a little bigger it's that white mesh one that's see through especially when wet." Sophie declared.

This had me stunned, she was so brazen and It made me think back to her attire at the party not long ago and the day after when I finally saw her naked and we made love the first time. But now I'd surely end up seeing more of her than I ever had and she'd be so daring in public. I'm sure she enjoyed this idea.

"So what about now?"

"Nope, the only thing on me is this dress and a smile. And I had another waxing session yesterday so everything's as smooth as when I was a baby.

Oh yeah, are you aware of where we are staying? The...sleeping arrangements?" She then asked.

This had crossed my mind but I hadn't wanted to ask for fear of my hopes being dashed, I may have hoped to share a bed with her but would not push my luck. I chose not to indulge my fantasies and had resided to sleeping on the floor or a sofa.

"Well its a one bed apartment, it will be a double bed as it was booked for a couple but its a massive bed. You don't mind sharing do you?" Sophie asked knowing full well it wasn't a necessary politeness, I was never going to turn that idea down!

"Erm no, Im happy with whatever you want, I'll go on the floor or on the sofa if you want?" I replied.

"No need for that!" She responded "There will be plenty of room and it will be fun we can have late night chats and things."

"And things" I thought... "Sure ok sounds great to me." I actually said.

The journey seemed to fly by, Sophie and I talked and talked of anything and everything and as we got closer and closer she talked more and more of looking forward to hitting the beach and some of the bars and clubs to try her new swimsuits and outfits. I couldn't wait to see these things either. I didn't care about the beach or bars, just her though.

After A while conversation moved back to a familiar topic.

"So how often do you masturbate again?" Sophie asked.

"You can't ask me that! Its just...not right!" I responded.

"I can, we talk about everything, and as of recently have shared pretty much everything? Do you think about me when you do it?" She giggled.

"Sophie I can't, this is embarrassing."

"Ben I'm on holiday with you and you alone, we are going to be sharing a bed! If you touch yourself thinking about me I want to know!"

"Well, it used to be a lot..." I stated.

"The national average is meant to be 5 times a week, do you do that much?" She asked.

"No way that can't be right...No its more than that." I responded.

"What like 7 times, you know, everyday?" She asked, I shook my head.

"No I used to do it probably twice a day."

"14 times a week!!! Woah! How horny are you?!" Sophie screamed with joy.

"But since I met you its been more, way more, probably double that. You turn me on so much that If I don't I feel like I will explode when I see you, I often feel that way anyway and now we are away together and your ideas to dress in such revealing clothes worry me as i can't really do what i need to this coming week"

The words gushed from me without much thought, I had to express my fears and really open up.

"Wow Ben thats...either really creepy or really sweet, but because I have been teasing you so much I'll go with sweet. Im glad its worked, do I really turn you on?" She teasingly asked.

"You know you do, look at you." I bashfully replied.

"Did you like the day we went to the beach after I had removed my underwear and I got all wet and took my top off in the ocean? Or when we went shopping and I left the changing room curtain open a bit for you to see? Did you like when I passed you my bra through the hole in the changing room and have barely worn one since?"

Sophie's confessions span my head and made me throb as much as ever. She had toyed with me all this time and now confessed to having only brought sexy clothes and no underwear. Shed waxed her body smooth and clearly intended to wind me up as much as possible sexually. We'd had sex after a massive amount of foreplay by the pool. Was this going to be the way it continued? Would I really have to even masturbate?

"So when are you going to do it when we get there? Can I watch?!" Her eyes widened at the idea, she was legitimately excited by all this while I felt embarrassed and unsure.

"You can only watch me if I can watch you" Was my response thinking that would get me out of it.

"Well I don't really masturbate I like to get horny and stay that way. Watching you get turned on makes me really horny, If I just turn you on lots can I watch?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I'll do whatever you want while you pleasure yourself, I'll wear what you want, say what you want, I'll even touch you if your lucky." Sophie added.

"Why don't you just make it so I don't need to, I'll do you if you do me?" I suggested. She grinned and changed the subject back to something else while my mind raced on.

When we finally arrived after 4 train rides, lots of walking and a hot sweaty bus to our resort. It was getting dark as evening approached, on our way to our room we saw the pool of the complex but couldn't really get a feel for the place as it was late in the day and not many people were around.

We opened the door to our apartment to be pleasantly surprised. It was clean and spacious there where two sofas with a big table with chairs and open plan kitchen. It had a balcony that was just outside the sitting room area. The balcony had a good view of the complex and pool area.

The bathroom was quite large and had a huge glass shower and a hot tub with working jacuzzi functions. In the bedroom was the huge bed with draws either side.

It felt like a palace, I felt like a king with the most beautiful queen at my side. But she wasn't even my girlfriend was she? I didn't even think about it too hard because everything leading up to this suggested she was.

"Ben I'm gonna get a shower then do you fancy a trip into town to get some food and see whats around?" Sophie suggested.

"Sure, sounds good to me. I'll get a shower after you and get changed then we can go?"

"Why wait theres plenty of room!.." Sophie shouted from the bathroom as steam poured out. I looked out of the bedroom I realized neither the bedroom or bathroom had doors and If I wanted I could just look right in on her. Then again she had just invited me to join her! Everything began to stir and I started to stand, hesitantly edging toward the doorway. My whole body froze and as I stood trying to think what to do I realized I'd lost all track of time and wasn't sure if she'd asked me a minute ago or ten minutes ago, but I had to at least try and look at the gorgeous girl who had just invited me to join her showering. Decency prevailed and I decided to leave it as I heard the shower door open. I looked toward the bathroom as I saw a naked silhouette step through the steam and grab a towel. Id just seen her naked, only for a second and like looking through frosted glass but my heart pounded in my chest as I tried to regain some composure. It was the first time we had been like this since our fun day by my neighbours pool. Sophie walked in with a short towel wrapped around her curves, she had another that she was drying off her hair with.

"You didn't wanna join me then? - Too bad It might have helped you later on..." She winked at me, we both knew what she meant. And she was right I was about ready to burst at this point but knew she wouldn't let me jerk off in the shower and she'd probably be watching to make sure.

"I think I'll get a shower when we get back, shall we get changed and go?" I suggested.

"Your the boss!" Sophie stated. Something she'd never said before and I wasn't are if she really meant it, was she putting ideas in my head? Was I ever the boss when around her?

"Erm, I'll change in the bathroom.." I hesitantly suggested.

"No no mister I don't want you out my sight you might be a naughty boy and do things without me, we both change here and now."

Now who's the boss I thought. Should I demand to do what I wanted? But what I really wanted was this so I agreed and changed my shorts and top for something a bit smarter, some trousers and a shirt. As I changed I knew she was totally naked behind me and I really wanted to look, but I waited for her to say she was ready before looking her way. As I turned I was greeted by another spectacular view.

Sophie was wearing a tiny black dress that showed a lot of leg, it had a split going up to her hip on the left side. It tied around the back of her neck and from behind showed a lot of back, but at the front it maybe even showed more as it plunged and plunged and seemed to go on forever past her breasts, the loose material swinging well below her naval. She looked stunning as she applied some make up and adjusted her hair.

"Ready?" Sophie asked as she finished drying and straightening her hair.

"Yeah. You look great by the way." I added.

"Aw thanks, though this is just the start. I've got so many things to wear I thought I'd start with a less revealing dress."

The idea that this was less revealing of the things she brought with her was mind boggling. What on earth was she going to wear next?

We found a place to eat and had a lovely seafood dinner with some wine, after enjoying that Sophie took my hand as we wandered through the town. She had never really done this before, always playfully touching and leaning into me many times but never such blatant affection and it felt good. It told everyone we where here together and I felt a million dollars next to her.

After a while we heard a large amount of noise coming from a bar down the street and as we got closer we saw why. There where signs for a Wet T Shirt competition and other games too. As we walked in the noise was deafening, there where 4 semi nude girls onstage in various states of undress all soaking wet. Men where shouting "OFF! OFF! OFF!" as one girl pulled the piece of T shirt covering her breasts off, this made for another huge cheer.

Sophie turned to me and said it looked like fun and that we should stick around so we watched as the girls slowly removed their wet tops and one even took off her bikini bottoms. I realized this was the first time I'd seen a fully naked girl in the flesh that wasn't Sophie and I wasn't as aroused as I thought I'd be. Her body just didn't do it for me, none of the girls did, they where either all bone or a bit heavier and all the parts that should stick out didn't seem to and the bits that shouldn't did!

A loud voice on a microphone came over, at first in French then in English.

"The next game is strip musical chairs, who wants to play?"

A load of hands raised and people were thrust forward, suddenly I realized the guy on stage was signaling me and Sophie to come forward and as I looked at her noticed she had raised her hands at his request.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I shouted to her.

"It'll be great come on!" She replied.

We had just arrived, hadn't even had a drink and already she wanted to be on stage. I was terrified and as we got to the stage I felt faint. Sophie kept hold of my hand the whole time and kept this huge smile on her face, she was enjoying the attention and I could see she wanted a lot more of it, what was she going to do?

The man on stage asked for all our names and explained the rules. We would basically be playing musical chairs but each time someone missed out on a chair they had to take a layer of clothing off. Sophie whispered in my ear it would be interesting as she only had one layer on, I went even weaker at the knees with this reminder. It seemed all the other women where a bit older, not old but somewhere between mid twenties and mid thirties, none had the youthful beauty of Sophie. How does a girl so young get so free of her inhibitions? Where was this all going? I felt positively sick at the whole event. I was scared but also excited, Sophie was literally wearing shoes and her dress..not much to take off and would she really dare to bare all here and now with all these strangers watching?!

Before I knew it the game had actually begun, as the music started we walked slowly around the chairs and my heart began to thud as my terror increased. I didn't want to strip in front of all these people, I didn't want Sophie to either...or did I? I soon felt that my fear was passing and really I wanted her to lose a chair so I could see what she would do.

But this game was a strange one, every time the music stopped Sophie and I seemed to get to a chair no problem. Other contestants had now been reduced to boxer shorts and underwear, yet Sophie and I remained fully clothed and soon the crowd as well as the guy on microphone began to want us to lose something. Just as I was at the furthest point of the stage the music stopped. I darted toward the chairs but only one remained and just as I went to sit I saw Sophie's hand grab the chair and sit on it. I was forced to lose my shirt and actually felt quite happy to do so in a way. I really loosened up and began to enjoy it.

The music continued before the inevitable, Sophie lost a round. She smiled and fluttered her arms around as she kicked her high heeled shoes off her feet, the crowd cheered with a mix of boos as they wanted to see more.

A few more rounds passed and others where increasingly naked at this point, I had lost my shoes and my shirt while Sophie was merely barefoot. But the crowd approved greatly of Sophie's dress and they knew that if she was to take it off they would get a view of her breasts if nothing else, the material plunging from her shoulders was so loose she had all but popped out a few times!

After this the microphone guy started shouting in French then in English again about wanting to get the dress of the beautiful brunette, which got a huge cheer. Realizing this meant her caused Sophie to stop, she had a massive smile and then started to bow to the crowd as they cheered. This was the moment the music stopped and everyone ran for a chair, everyone except her. As I got to a chair I knew what this meant for Sophie and refused to sit, causing a huge boo from the crowd. Sophie saw what was going on and and pretty much signaled to me that she'd lost. I took this as my mark and sat down to a massive cheer. Everyone on stage as well as off it looked towards Sophie and just like a few weeks ago watching her through the curtain of the changing room, again time seemed to stop at Sophie's every move. Was she really going to do this? Was she really brave enough to be fully naked In public like this?

The guy with the mic approached her and put his arm around her, he asked if she was English or French and started speaking in English to her answer. "This shouldn't be too much of a big deal, just remove the dress like the other girls and be reduced to your underwear". But there where two differences here, Sophie was way prettier than all the other girls and everyone knew it, plus the biggest thing was she had no underwear to go down to. She whispered into the mans ear and he grinned a huge grin.

"Sophie tells me she is naked under this dress!" He declared to the crowd.

Immediately there was a deafening roar followed swiftly by an audience of men and women shouting "OFF, OFF, OFF, OFF, OFF!"

Sophie waved her arms as she smiled making it look like she couldn't do it and began to give the impression she wouldn't. The crowd began to playfully boo. As she moved her arms Sophie noticed the crowd responded to her every gesture and she clearly loved it, everyone in the place was in the palm of her hand and wanted to see her remove her revealing dress. So she reached behind her head to undo the ties of her dress around her neck. Again the crowd erupted with noise which only seemed to get louder and louder. She slowly untied her dress and began to move the straps down her shoulders whilst holding it all up. It all loosened around her figure ready to fall and she paused waiting, she then turned her back to the crowd and faced the rest of us on stage. Sophie then looked right at me and signaled to get up and go to her so I started to move.

"EH EH EH EH, Who is dis?" They guy on the mic announced.

"A boyfriend? Come to Sophie Mr boyfriend watch her strip for everyone"

This again caused the crowd to go crazy.

As I stood facing her she started to peel the dress lower and lower down her shoulders until it was getting quite far down her breasts. She was close to revealing her nipples to me when something sparked in her, she looked me in the eye and licked her lips as she moved her hands away and the dress fell in one motion straight to the floor. Sophie was grinning ear to ear as she raised her arms and moved her weight to one leg as to accentuate her ass to the crowd. I in the meantime was looking at the view of a lifetime as the girl I almost worshipped stood completely nude directly in front of me on a stage in front of hundreds of people. She lowered her arms and looked at me, smiled and then span 180 degrees to face the crowd to an incredible cheer, cameras where going mad and I was blinded by a million flashes as my mind raced of all these people having naked pictures of Sophie!

Sophie then turned her head to look back at me stood behind her and said to come closer. As I did she took hold of my arm and pulled it around her waist, she leaned back placing the back of her head on my shoulder and leaned up to my ear whispering "Touch me."

As she did this she moved my hand down and down over her soft stomach, her skin was so smooth and soon I knew where my hand was. As the crowd continued to go absolutely crazy I felt the fold of the lips of her pussy and moved my finger between the folds of skin and gently penetrated her. As I did this I saw Sophie's face and despite the noise heard her take a deep breath as she lost her balance slightly, as she staggered I kissed her neck and wiggled my fingers inside her as quickly as I could. Her legs gave way and her weight fell into me as she must have cum with just the slightest touches in all the excitement. I held her up and she turned around into my embrace. We immediately left the stage grabbing her purse and dress on the way down the stairs to a backstage area.

"What A show from Sophie and her Mr boyfriend!!" called the announcer to a huge cheer.

Sophie looked up at me with a look I'd never seen from her before. Her eyes were soft and she felt like she was now content in my arms, like she was mine. She raised her hands and held my face before reaching in and kissing me gently. After a moment we stopped and she continued to look up at me as she had before, she then smiled and just hugged me.

12