Sophie's Adventures Ch. 06

Story Info
My reward sees Sophie often nude & things get very kinky.
14.5k words
4.81
69.3k
23

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wednesday:

I could feel movement on the bed as I began to wake from a dream. Today was going to be a good day, I had been set a challenge yesterday by Sophie not to intentionally cum all day, more specifically I wasn't allowed to pleasure myself and she wasn't going to help me. I somehow won the challenge with her making it very hard (in both ways) to achieve. As a reward Sophie was going to do anything and everything I wanted today, she had grown into quite the exhibitionist so far on this holiday and I wanted to see just how far I could take it.

I couldn't remember the dream but it was clearly exciting me as I could feel a bit of morning glory downstairs. I then felt the sheets slowly sliding off me and a weight pressed on my hips. I opened my eyes and Sophie was sat on my cock totally nude. She moved her hips just enough to make me groan in approval.

"You said to wake you before I go for my swim, you didn't say how though.." She giggled biting down on the end of her finger seductively. "I remember exactly what you said. Make sure you are awake before I go down to the pool wearing only my revealing white T-shirt, taking nothing else at all. You will be watching from the balcony to make sure I'm safe and doing as you asked. I am to get in the pool still wearing my T-shirt and take it off once it's wet through. I can swim for as long as I like but I am not to stop or deviate from this if other people are around or appear. I can only do this if I feel I am in danger. Once I am finished I am to get out the pool then put my T-shirt back on. You will then join me and give me some money to go and buy a blow up lilo for the pool from the complex shop. You will watch from behind as I walk in alone. We will then come back here and you will explain the next part of the day."

"Excellent! Thats my girl! Well remembered, so shall we proceed?" I happily suggested.

"Ooh I like when you call me your girl.." Sophie said as she continued to wriggle on top of me. "I'm all wet and I'm not even at the pool yet, can you feel?" Sophie whispered. She was indeed wet and sliding along my erect cock with great joy, it was a fantastic sensation to wake up to.

"Keep doing that." I murmured.

"What this?..." Sophie teased as she gave her hips one long smooth thrust.

"Yes.." I mouthed almost silently. Sophie continued to move ever so slowly up and down the length of my cock, her beautifully smooth pussy sliding along the length without ever being penetrated. Yesterday was pretty much 24 hours of erection and frankly it had hurt, then Sophie and I had the wildest sex on stage in front of hundreds of people, the idea was in my head making me almost cum straight away but at the time it was agony. Right now though I felt good and Sophie was going to make me cum before she went anywhere.

"What time is it?" I asked, concerned she would leave it too late to take this daring swim without lots of people being around.

"It's ok we have time, I woke extra early incase you wanted this. It's 7.30." She then leaned down and put her hands on my cheeks before kissing me ever so softly. This was the best wake up of my life as I could feel nothing but soft warm wet sensations all around me.

I moved my hands up her thighs over her body and up to her breasts, gently rubbing my hands over them and playing with her erect nipples.

'MMhmmm" She groaned.

Sophie continued to lean close to me holding my face in her hands and kissing me. She then moved her hands and started to gently stoke my chest on both sides. This was by far the most gentle sexual encounter we had shared so far. It was slowly but surely waking me and stimulating me all over. After sleep my body seemed far more sensitive all over and Sophie's gentle touch felt like electricity over me.

Before very long at all I could feel myself building to an orgasm, I tensed up as Sophie sensed this and continued to move gently over me, stroking me and kissing me. My breathing quickened and for a second I froze entirely, Sophie stopped as I gently moaned and sent my love juice all over my own chest. I convulsed several times each bringing more and more out of me, as I shuddered Sophie continued to gently move extending the orgasm and improving it.

"Looks like you stocked up well." Sophie stated looking at my semen covered body. "Would you like me to clean you up?" She enquired.

"Yeah just get a tissue from the bathroom would you?" I asked.

"I can do better than that.." Sophie then moved down my body so her head was near my cock, hovering over my belly, she started to lick me clean. I didn't personally like the idea of this but watching her do it was incredibly arousing and the thought of her wanting to consume my cum made me feel very special. She seemed to have it all when she then stuck her tongue out and moved it along the length of my cock shaft, followed by teasing the end by moving her tongue from side to side over the tip. This felt amazing on my still hard cock. I then felt the warm wet sensation surrounding my cock as she took me inside her mouth, going very deep, I could feel the back of her throat on the tip of my cock and at this my eyes stared as wide as they could into air as the sensation consumed me. I was feeling like I was going to cum again. Sophie then with my cock still deep inside her mouth tickled part of my belly just above my hip, she had discovered a while back this was a deeply sensitive spot that would always make me react when touched. She softly moved her fingers over this area and then moved her other hand parallel and did the same action on the other side. This didn't last too long as one hand went back to supporting her weight. Suddenly I felt an all new sensation, it felt like something was tickling the nerves actually inside my cock, I realized Sophie was sucking and began to suck quite hard, combined with the feeling of being so deep and her while she was tickling my belly I felt myself convulse again and shoot a load more cum straight to the back of her throat. As I did this she released her grip and came away from my cock, mouth still open and eyes full of passion staring up at me, she stuck her now clean tongue out and licked the tip of my cock again before moving back up and kissing me briefly. Sophie then paused and looked upward, moving her hands up to her neck gesturing she could feel my cum drip down her throat as she gently moaned with approval. She took a big longing breath and smiled before getting off me.

"I'm off for my swim" Sophie declared and grabbed her T-shirt, throwing it over the long brown hair on her head onto her body. It was very short and only just covered her from the back, as she walked her ass cheeks snuck out threatening to reveal more. She turned and waved at me with a smile as she closed the door to the apartment.

I got up and stretched a bit before putting on a pair of my swim shorts and a T-shirt. I walked over to the balcony and opened the doors stepping out and admiring the view of the complex.

A few moments later Sophie appeared walking toward the pool as instructed. There was no one there and the sun hadn't yet risen on the pool area keeping it cool and shaded, the water was probably quite cold from over night.

Sophie walked to the edge of the pool where she could walk down steps into the shallow end. She put her foot in and took it out again shaking off the cold before she stepped back and and followed with her other foot, she walked very slowly into the water gradually getting deeper and deeper. The T-shirt was incredibly short and only just managed to cover her ass, it had huge loops for her arms that left most of her back and sides exposed with just a thin strip of material meeting at the middle of her back, the loops went almost fully down the length of the T-shirt and gave just enough cover at the back for her ass.

As Sophie waded deeper the T-shirt got wet and I could see her begin to wince at the temperature of the water sucking the heat from her body. Soon she was deep enough to duck fully into the water and as she did she let her head go underwater too. She came back up right at the end of the pool in the deep end and with the T-shirt as wet as it could be, just as instructed she removed it placing it on the edge of the pool. She was now completely naked in the pool without a soul to be seen.

Sophie then pushed off from the edge and went under water a fair way before coming back up in shallower water, she swam to the end and then turned around. After couple more lengths of the pool she stopped in the shallow end and stood up, exposing her beautiful firm C-cup breasts to anyone watching, which appeared to be no one but as I said before, our apartment was definitely not the only with a view of the pool.

Moments later I heard some footsteps and Sophie ducked back under water and started to swim again, the people walked passed the pool without even really looking and walked out the complex, a few moments later some more people also came and pointed at her as they continued on there way.

Then I could hear some deeper voices outside near Sophie who just kept swimming. As the boys came into view I could see it was Mark, Jason and Luke with arms full of luggage on their way to get the flight home. They shouted to Sophie who just as instructed didn't stop for anyone. When she got to the deep end after one length I noticed she grabbed her T-shirt and threw it into the water, A good idea that would hopefully prevent anyone from taking it. I decided now was the time to go join her.

When I got to the pool side the boys where asking why Sophie wouldn't stop and give them a hug goodbye, I couldn't hear what she was saying. As I got closer I could hear Mark saying she had stayed true to what she said last night and was swimming nude he then asked if she could give them a view, I decided to try and stay out of view and found a spot near a corner where I could see the whole pool and what was going on.

I heard Sophie say "This is the best you will get Im afraid as she turned and started doing back stroke, they all got cameras and phones out and started taking pictures and videos.

"Come on Sophie we are headed home now please get out the pool and give us a leaving present?" I heard one of them ask.

"I gave you a leaving present last night with that bikini." She replied.

"Well here..." Mark called as he started to rummage through his rucksack. "Have it back, I'd much rather have a picture to remember you by than your bikini" He pleaded throwing her bikini back toward her, it landing in the pool.

"Ben is watching you know, and he told me not to stop for anyone. He said when I've had enough to get out and he will meet me here."

"Well you must be tired by now, you have had enough, get out, we will get a few shots before Ben gets down here" Luke then added.

"Ok as you are leaving I'll give you this one, I'd rather not have given you my bikini anyway, wether I wear it or not!" Sophie giggled. She then stopped in the shallow end and slowly stood up as the boys cameras went nuts. She raised her arms and started pulling her wet hair together and pulling it all down one side of her shoulders, she then slowly began to walk up the steps with the boys cameras still going mad. She stopped at the top and held a few poses.

"Ok boys thats surely enough? Time to get going" She suggested.

"We could never get enough of you Sophie, but this is a start thank you so much. We really must go the coach is just leaving, was lovely to meet you, say thank you and goodbye to Ben when you see him" Jason kindly said to her, each gave her a hug and hurried off struggling with all their bags. I then walked over.

"Looks like you had some fun, did they enjoy that?" I asked in quite a stern voice.

"Yeah they certainly seemed to, so did I." Sophie replied.

"Good. Good, now get your T-shirt and put it back on." I instructed her as she stood their nude and shivering. Not that the small wet T-shirt would warm her much.

Sophie then rather than going back in the pool walked around the edge grabbing her tiny bikini and T-shirt which both luckily bobbed at the edge of the water within reach. To do so she had to bend right down giving me a lovely view of her ass.

She then handed me the bikini and started to un tangle the T-shirt before struggling to stretch it back over her body, it clung to her like a second skin and remained almost completely transparent. Sophie then pulled her hair out and let it fall down past her shoulders dripping onto the T-shirt and her exposed skin at the back. I could clearly see Sophie's nipples through the material as she rearranged it to cover as much of her breasts and ass as possible. After that I gave her some money as we moved to the next part of the described plan.

Sophie dripped water from her transparent T-shirt and long hair as she walked along a few feet ahead of me, from behind her hips gave a nice wiggle and the material of her white T-shirt clung to her ass cheeks. Her wet skin exposed in so many areas. We walked through reception ignoring the coach load of people waiting near the entrance area and headed to the shop. As she walked in the door a man stopped her, basically saying she was dripping everywhere, he pointed to the floor and the puddle that followed. Thinking quickly Sophie acted exactly as I would have hoped, she grabbed the bottom of her T-shirt and pulled it to her belly, showing the man how totally naked she was underneath and how beautiful her wet shaved pussy looked.

"I'll just take it off then if you like?" She gestured.

"No no no, entre'...continue...please." He replied in broken English. Sophie then pulled her T shirt back down and started to head to the corner that had all the swim gear and beach toys. I followed and caught up to her.

"Ok Sophie no one else is in the store or outside, there is no one in the courtyard. So I want you to take the T-shirt off, pay for that lilo and leave the shop, stop outside where I will meet you.

Sophie looked at me wide eyed, at first with a look of concern then with that playful look she did so well, she was so up for this it was driving me crazy. She then pulled the T-shirt back over her head and once again sorted her wet hair which now looked a little knotted. She then took the lilo and the money and walked over to the register butt naked. The man looked up and wobbled backward. "Madame!..." He continued speaking but I couldn't work out what he was saying, she put the lilo in front of him and handed over the money, winked with a smile and exited the store. I followed after noticing the man trying to watch her out the window while fanning himself with a piece newspaper.

"Here is your T-shirt, put it back on and follow me" I instructed. "We will go back to the apartment and while I blow this up you wash your hair and change if you want to."

"Whatever you want!" She enthusiastically replied.

As we walked back toward the apartment we both noticed Sophie's t-shirt was now increasingly crinkled and stretched from how wet it had been whilst being removed and put back on several times. The loops under Sophie's arms now stretched even further and scooped so low on her hips that the top of her ass was keenly on show.

Sophie went into the bathroom and pulled her T-shirt off once again, she rinsed it out in the sink and then walked over to the balcony and left it on one of the chairs to dry. I watched her with her back to me as her increasingly brown naked body soaked up more sun from the height of our balcony over the complex. I took in the fine view of her firm ass and smooth skin, her perfect round breasts and bald pussy. I walked over too her and gently touched her shoulders moving her long brown hair to one side before moving my fingers across her skin, down her spine and then made small circles at the base of her back.

"Would you like me to stay here master or shall I go and shower as you instructed?" She thoughtfully asked.

"Just stand as you are and react accordingly." I whispered. "I had a thought late last night that I just haven't been able to shake from when I first woke up today..It'll be clear in a moment I'm sure."

I then took off my top and shorts standing naked behind her, my cock ready to impale her and my heart beating out my chest. I stepped closer, she continued to stand at the edge of the balcony looking out and I was so close she could feel my body heat. She knew I was there but I just breathed lightly on her neck and reached nearer, moving my hands over her skin, but keeping them hovering millimeters over the surface. This caused Sophie to shudder like she was cold or being tickled and as she shook I grabbed her firmly by the shoulders and pressed up against her back. She let out a squeal of excitement clearly not expecting it or at least not at that moment. My cock was now up tight against her ass and ended up sat between her cheeks. I then moved my arms around her taking her breasts in my hands and pulling her backwards so she was tightly pressed up against me. I wrapped one arm firmly around her chest, with her breasts underneath, held her close while my other hand began to tickle her thighs and stomach, her arms, face and legs all one at a time. I grabbed her hips and pulled them firmly backward into mine so my cock was fully wrapped in the flesh of her behind. With my hand there I slowly tickled the smooth area directly above her pussy lips. Sophie began to wriggle more and more, getting a good round and round rhythm going with her ass against my cock. My one arm continued to hold her body firmly against mine while the other now held her neck, I pulled so her head now rested back onto my shoulder and I kissed her neck passionately, sucking hard and then gently. Sophie's hips continued to move around and around, massaging my cock with her ass. That's when I remembered my thoughts as I dozed off to sleep last night, the thoughts she suggested the previous evening. "Back door..."

"Yeah!... you like that?... my ass against your cock?... " Sophie asked breathlessly.

I could only muster groans and approving noises in reply. I loved her to talk dirty but I could only do it when I wasn't feeling quite so much ecstasy as I was just then.

"Do it, fuck my ass!...Fuck it!" She demanded as she continued to move with me pressed against her. I let go and she leaned forward, the whole time she had her hands up against the railings of the balcony but now she rested her head on her arms like she was trying to sleep on it, her ass remained sticking out back into my cock and continued moving up, down, side to side, backward and forward. I grabbed her hips in my hands holding her up against my cock. She then looked back at me, keeping her head rested on the balcony but reaching round to her ass now parting her cheeks. I wondered for a moment why but she was inviting me in. I had no idea how different her ass would feel to her pussy and wasn't sure what would happen, would I even fit let alone like it?! We both wanted this so badly now I was going to try, whatever the outcome. I looked down and decided it needed lubrication, I wasn't going anywhere so did what came naturally and spat down onto the crack in her ass, I spat again into my hand and with one hand rubbed my cock and the other I started to apply my saliva to her ass, slowly pushing fingers in to test the water. Sophie had given all kinds of approval to my actions and her face was a mix of sheer delight with a sense of over being overwhelmed and lost in the moment. She tried to smile with her mouth open as she panted heavily and groaned. I had now stuck my index finger right up her ass and was trying to get two or three inside. I spat again and decided now would be the time. I placed my cock at the entrance of her ass, and slowly leaned forward. Sophie took hold of my cock making sure it stayed in place while I grabbed her hips from behind and pulled her against me. We both panted and moaned as slowly, so very slowly I felt my cock being enveloped in this tight, warm, soft surrounding. It was unreal feeling inch by inch, centimeter by centimeter my cock being completely swallowed in this vacuum. We both gasped for air as there was a mix of real discomfort and pleasure, but once I was fully inside we both started to rock back and forth again and started to enjoy it.