Sophie's Adventures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"oooOOOOhhhHHH.... Are you in my ass Ben?... Are you in my ass?..." Sophie gasped.

"I'm fucking your ass!...its so tight, its so tight I'm going to cum and you'll taste it I'm so far up!..." I replied, shocked at my own words not sure where they had come from. We both wriggled our hips more and more gaining a fast momentum. Back and forth, back and forth, up and down and side to side. Sophie moved all ways and it felt exquisite.

"Fuck this feels good, Ben I'm going to cum! ...I'mmm... I'mmm..." Sophie was holding the railing for support with one hand, her head still resting as she backed her ass into me, her other hand now feverishly strumming her smooth pussy between her legs, I could feel the movement of her hand and she would touch my balls occasionally causing a little extra pleasure overload in the whole situation.

"Ben... I'm!... I!.... Agh!.... agh!... Aaaaagggghhhhh!!!...." Sophie bellowed. Our neighbors, the whole complex must have heard those last cries. Sophie's noises and her bodies warmth and shaking caused me to lose it around the same moment, hearing her last scream I shot hot cum inside her ass causing more of a roar from both of us. We slowly continued to grind back and forth making the most of any lingering orgasm. After a few moments I stepped back pulling my cock out of her now caping ass hole. My legs had lost all strength and I fell to the floor behind, Sophie looked round and kneeled down, crawling on all fours along side me. I wrapped my arms around her as she nestled in alongside me. I kissed her cheek as we lay silently for a while.

"That was amazing." I stated, breaking our silence.

"That really was..." Sophie replied promptly.

"Every time is amazing though, you are amazing.. I cant believe all thats been going on but I'm blown away by you time and time and time again, every time I look at you I fall a bit deeper..." I began to rant, not realizing where my words began to lead, where my emotions and lust all joined together and took over my vocals. "Sophie I love you. I have loved you for a long long time now but right now I need you to know that I really truly love you with every atom of my being." I concluded, suddenly aware of the intensity of what I just said, the sheer outpouring of emotion and how vulnerable I now was.. what if she didn't feel anything like that?

"Oh Ben, I love you too! I just want to make you happy. Everything I do is to try and make you feel as happy as I feel when you are around. I feel so safe and secure, you treat me like a lady and you care more than I could dream. I feel like I'm making you a bad person making it so sexual and lustful but It's not lust, because we love each other and its the strong physical attraction expanding on the person underneath, thats who I love. But I also love it when you show that love in a physical way. I used to love seeing it in your eyes, in your reaction to my teasing, but it's not enough. It's never enough." Sophie replied, blowing me away and reducing me to tears. This was the happiest moment of my life as we both then just embraced taking in one another's eyes and the love for each other trapped inside them.

After what seemed like hours we sat up and Sophie mentioned the beach.

"I don't care anymore what we do, just never leave my side. Lets shower and we will get moving when you're ready" I instructed.

After that Sophie and I went and showered, she sorted her hair and make up and grabbed her dry T-shirt putting it back on. It was now looking very stretched and baggy, her nipples threatened to peek out the sides at any moment and the material sat lower than ever on her hips. I had finished blowing up the inflatable lilo but left it in the room for now. I grabbed my wallet and the room key, Sophie was under instructions not to take anything except her t-shirt. As we walked Sophie commented on her attire and where we were going. She wasn't actually concerned at being barefoot and how her T-shirt wasn't really staying on very well, she expressed excitement at the fun this caused but also a reservation at her exposure. We were headed to the beach and soon got there at early afternoon, peak time and it was really busy.

We walked along the sand of the beach and we splashed along the water before wading in a little deeper. There were lots of people around of various ages and races. All kinds of people and all kinds of things going on, there were quite a few topless women and Sophie seemed to relax a little on seeing this, with the crowds and european free spirits no one seemed to care what was going on. We then saw a number of nude groups and Sophie almost ripped her shirt off at the sight.

"I don't think my T-shirt will survive getting submerged again it's already stretched so much" Sophie stated as we got deeper still in the water.

"Well then take it off! Or just let it stretch more...." I responded.

As we spoke some kids on boards were playing in the water nearby, catching a surf on their belly's, they were quite young and enjoying the action. Plus in the way only children can they where oblivious to all those around them as they ran back and forth catching the waves. Sophie was now up to the tops of her legs in water, it splashed on the bottom of her t -shirt while she debated what to do.

"I can't strip here, it's a busy beach and there are kids around. I know there are others around but they are older and more confident than me. I've only been topless so far here and topless is different to nude!" Sophie said in her worried voice.

"How can they be more confident than you when they aren't half as pretty? Plus think of all the daring things you have done so far, you have been nude where no one expects it yet here on the beach people do. No one will make a fuss." I explained to her, hoping to install some confidence to her as she was doubting herself.

But as I talked the nearby kids removed the option, a wave came our way and at the last second a kid appeared riding it, as he appeared he realized he was about to hit Sophie and reached out his hands, the two collided and Sophie was knocked down into the water. The kid jumped up and said sorry before running off back into the water leaving Sophie sitting with the sea up to her shoulders. I noticed there was only material hanging on one shoulder and she began to feel around under water.

"Oh great! The damn kid has ripped my T-shirt wide open", she hooked it back up so it was on both shoulders before she stood up. "Look, the back is now separated and this side is completely torn!" She was left with a large flap hanging next to her side and her rear was almost completely exposed.

"I can't wear this the rest of the day." She stated. "What do you want me to do? Just tell me. I'm wimping out and over thinking everything just tell me whatever you want and I'll do it, ultimately thats what I agreed to and even if you want me to spend the rest of the day stark naked I will do it." Was she for real? It sounded so and I wanted to see just how willing she was.

"I want you to rip your t-shirt down the front and pull it off, then we will walk down the beach and you can dispose of it" I instructed.

"Ok." Sophie simply said, not questioning anything. It was insane the control I had, her willingness was exciting me as much as the boldness of her actions, she would imminently be completely nude on a crowded public beach.

She reached round and grabbed the front of her t-shirt at the neckline and started to pull it apart, tearing it wide open, at first slowly revealing her cleavage and breasts before her stomach. She then had only the last bit covering her and gave a good pull completely exposing her beautiful naked front. Sophie then unhooked the material from her shoulders and let it slide off into her hands. What she was now holding looked like little more than rags, but more importantly Sophie was standing in the ocean completely naked with water dripping down her gorgeous tanned body and a beach full of eyes could well have been staring at her, I wouldn't have known as I myself couldn't take my eyes off the sight before me.

"So what now? And do you want to take this?" Sophie asked as she held the remnants of her T-shirt.

"Well, we go for a walk down the beach."

"Ok, but can you at least take off your t-shirt it looks even more weird that I'm butt naked and your wearing so much!" Sophie grumbled.

"Are you not enjoying this?" I enquired as I pulled my top over my head.

"It just feels funny and I'm just trying to remain bold. If I act all self aware it will make it really weird and people will react more so I've got to keep smiling and keep my head up and not try to cover up."

"Ok I want you to go over to that stall and buy an ice-cream" I told Sophie.

"Really? Theres a group of young men waiting there..?"

"Exactly, they will love it and so will we."

"Fine, give me some money then" Sophie agreed, holding out her hand for some money.

"No no, go over as you are with nothing and order, then someone will have to step in and help." I clarified.

Sophie started to wander over to the stand, a lot of eyes turned her way. She was basking in the attention. She didn't look down once and didn't make any effort to cover up, she just smiled with her head held high and walked over to the stand. I followed near enough behind that I could see and hear what was going on. As she got to the group of young men they all turned and cheered with joy as she approached. Sophie pretty much ignored them as they all stared at her, a couple got their camera's out and started to take pictures while she stood and started to twirl her fingers around in her hair.

"Damn girl where are your clothes?" One guy enquired

"Do you not like the way I dress?" Sophie responded.

"Hell yeah but do you always walk around naked?" He replied.

"More and more actually. I came out wearing this T-shirt but a kid ripped it so I had to take it off, as its ruined now so I can't wear it."

"So you're just out here alone walking around without anything at all?" The guy continued. Sophie answered avoiding the question well and getting back on topic.

"So which of you wants to buy me an Ice cream? I don't appear to have any money.."

"Hell I'll buy you an ice-cream if I can have a lick..." The guy firmly said.

"You can have a lick of the ice-cream sure." Sophie said, knowing he may well have meant he wanted to lick something else, being out there nude was quite risky and people might read it as an invitation for more, she had to flirt a little to get what she wanted but not so much that she then would have to do anything unpleasant. Disappointed by her response the guy followed through and bought her what she wanted, as she stood there the whole group where filming her on camera's and taking pictures.

"You are smoking hot, what's your name? By the way do you know theres a guy behind you who's been watching you very intently this whole time, I mean lots of people have been looking at you but he's not even blinked!"

This guy was actually quite sweet, looking out for Sophie, she turned around and smiled at me as it was me he was talking about.

"Ah thats my friend I mentioned, my lover, today I'm doing whatever he asks as a reward for something he did yesterday. So it's because of him I'm naked and because of him I'm talking to you." Sophie began to explain still liking away on her already melting ice cream.

"Holy shit he is one lucky guy! Can he tell you to fuck me.." The guy was clutching now at a fading idea.

"Well he could...." She turned to me, "Honey?!..." She called out.

"Yeah go ahead, tell him FUCK YOU!" I shouted back. With that Sophie smiled and handed the guy her T shirt as she turned away from the group of guys and came back over to me, licking her ice-cream intently saying how fun that was. She took my hand as we wondered back down to the sand near the water, Sophie again all smiles and happiness after her initial hesitation at being nude.

"Look at that, I might get one!" Sophie suggested pointing at a guy with a sign doing semi permanent tattoo's.

"Oh right, what would you get and where? How does it work?" I asked intrigued at the idea.

"Well, I've always wanted a tattoo on my pubic area and this is perfect, I'm already naked and If I don't like it they only last a few weeks." She explained.

"Ah ok, sounds cool shall we take a look" I said as we continued to the man. He had clearly just arrived and was still setting up. It was hard to tell how old he was but probably mid forties, he had the darkest tan and was clearly a local. He looked very happy to see Sophie and gave her a good look with approving words we barely understood. Sophie began to look at ideas and explained how she had always liked the idea of a simple elegant butterfly just where pubic hair would be if it grew. Its fairly common for girls to get tattoos of butterflies on there lower back but Sophie wanted a smaller one on her lower front as she called it. When we asked the guy he struggled to try and explain in English about the tattoo. He said "Hair..grow, it break tattoo... No hair, no problem!" We both laughed and Sophie continued to giggle as she said - "No hair, no problem!" back to the guy.

She sat down on a rug on the sand as he began to get his ink and brushes ready. It wasn't needles as the tattoo simply went on the skin not into it, but the paint was somehow longer lasting than a permanent marker and wouldn't come off for a couple of weeks. Sophie began to laugh as the man had to get her to open her legs and he positioned himself between them. He had to get in really close to her pussy to apply the ink. It was funny watching him work as at first I thought he would make a meal of it but he was remarkably efficient and clearly a perfectionist keen to do his best, he had a sincere face of concentration that indicated once he was drawing it didn't matter to him where he was he was simply applying his craft just as he would any other part of the body.

A small crowd of people had begun to form around us once they realized Sophie was naked and the bigger the crowd the more people who appeared as a crowd brings interest from others. A few people asked how Sophie felt having the guy between her legs, wether it hurt, what it was going to be etc. I could see she was liking the attention as she lay on this blanket with the man positioned in between her open legs, she began to hold her breasts and tweak her nipples. It would appear she was getting quite turned on.

After the crowd had got quite large the tattoo artist asked people to step back unless they wanted a tattoo as they where blocking the sun and he couldn't see. I was so impressed by his professional approach and at risk of sacrificing some business he got most the crowd to move on whilst other peoples attention moved from Sophie to the tattoo suggestions and pictures he had on boards around the area we occupied. For the next 20 mins of so people would walk past and double take as Sophie lay with her eyes closed and just took in the sun, occasionally looking up to check the mans progress and catch my eye to see if I was still around.

"Voila, Fini!" The man exclaimed. "It's beautiful, most lovely butterfly I ever did." He proclaimed with a strong French accent. He then kissed his fingers and faintly touched the tattoo causing Sophie to giggle as she got up looking down at her simple elegant red butterfly delicately placed just above her pussy lips. It cost 50 Euros but Sophie was delighted as we began to wander off and we had won plenty of money in bar contests the previous evening.

"It's so great, thing is I want to show everyone but I can't really because of where it is! I can't very well say I got a tattoo and when they ask to see just whip my pussy out!" Sophie laughed.

"No I guess not, but you could have fun teasing and take a few pictures to remind yourself once its gone again". I suggested. "Now one thing I have to ask, did you enjoy that?" I asked playfully.

"What do you mean?" Sophie winked.

"Well you where tweaking your nipples for ages with everyone around us, looked like you where getting very..."

"Oh my god you have no idea, I was so horny! Being naked with so many people looking at me, with a man between my open legs as he ever so gently tickled and touched my pussy. I wanted him to stick the equipment up me It was insane, I had to lay back and try not to think about it but every stroke was making me more and more wet." Sophie began to rant about her arousal.

"So how you feeling now?" I enquired.

"Like I want you to fuck me right here right now. Come on!..." She cried out grabbing my hand starting to walk very fast, powering to a point of almost running, we jogged and power walked along the beach until we reached the end of where most people were sitting. There where some rocks and behind those rocks some dunes and some palm trees. It was a quiet area for such a busy beach but we had walked a long way along it, further than the whole time we had been there. Sophie grabbed me and thrust me against a tree and grabbed my cock through my shorts. I dropped the top I had been holding in my hand the whole time and she began to loosen my shorts to free my cock.

"Ben I want you to fuck me. Do you want to fuck me?" She growled.

"Oh I want to fuck you, I'm so horny I feel I'll split you in two!" I eagerly replied.

"Yeah..."She gasped yanking my shorts off. "..Show me!...."

I grabbed her and spun her around holding her against the rough tree, she growled and giggled as the tough bark scratched her back with me pressing her firmly against it. We kissed passionately as I took her leg and lifted it around my waist, then she jumped off her other leg and wrapped both around me forcing her weight down fully supported by myself and the tree, my cock instantly slid up her smooth wet cunt that was as eager as ever. I began to thrust my weight back and forward banging her harder and harder against the tree, after several large thrusts she pushed herself away from the tree causing me to lose balance, I fell backward with her still attached and she landed on top of me as we both laughed. She reached down between our legs and put my cock right back inside her and began to thrust backward and forward on top of me. Sophie sat upright and looked upward as she held her breasts and played with her nipples again. I held her hips and tried to hold her down on me as she moved up and down, backward and forward working her hips like I had never felt before. At this moment I realized we where outside and in a very public place, people could be watching. I thought of the moments leading up to this and how she stripped naked and for over an hour and a half now she'd been completely naked in public. These ideas and the sensations around me meant I started to convulse, Sophie clearly felt this and looked down with bigger eyes than I had ever seen, she took my face in both hands and leaned forward kissing me before screaming "Do it, cum for me, split me in two!" She then pulled a face I'd not seen before, like she was short of breath and going into sheer ecstasy, her eyes rolled and her bottom lip began to shake as she took in a sharp breath, her whole body tightened and I lost all control feeling myself unload a huge amount of cum up inside her, as I filled her she groaned incredibly deeply and rolled her head back. Sophie then rolled herself forward and lay on top of me as we wrapped our arms around one another.

As we both regained our composure from what was some of the most intense sex we had either had. I was still shaking at the sheer whirlwind of it, the build up and execution in the place we where all added to the excitement. It was incredible and we both smiled huge smiles at each other giggling off what had just happened. As I looked around though I began to wonder where we were and what had happened, I couldn't see my shorts or top and suddenly was filled with dread. The pit of my stomach opened as I realized two nightmares coming true, I was naked and about two miles from my clothes at the hotel, a long public walk back. And also my wallet and room key had been stolen! As I began to panic I looked around feverishly on the floor. Right next to the tree we started at was a black leather wallet, my wallet. And there was my room key. Both had been in my shorts, and clearly someone had come along during our fun and decided to mess with us, taking my clothes but leaving the things we need most. They obviously wanted to have a bit of fun and teach a lesson without ruining the whole holiday, I was both relieved and terrified as either way I was now as naked as Sophie and unlike her did not really want the attention.