Sophie's Adventures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks like you need someone to show you a good time.." The voice said. I looked to where the voice was and saw Amy's smiling face. "I've been thinking of how to get you away from her all day." She added.

"I... I..." I couldnt speak, I was unsure what to do, she had been so direct so far but took it all as playful banter not legitimate interest.

"Dont worry handsome I wont do anything you dont want me too.... But I'll do everything you do want me too. And just to get you started, heres my number.." She lustfully said rolling her fingers around my chest across my shirt.

As we entered the club I lost sight of almost everyone. It was so loud and crowded, people drunk out of their faces dancing around a huge dancefloor. There was a bar where waiting 20 minutes might get you ignored by the bar staff if you wanted a drink.

I looked around and saw so much going on, people were making out and touching each other up all over the place. I could see nipples, panties, smudged makeup all over the place as some people really looked a state. Others looked fantastic and unfortunately my company, Amy was one of them. I was not tempted to cheat on Sophie with her, but she was pushy and knew what she wanted and how to get it.. Thing is she wanted me and I feared with the right encouragement she may get me. Then I saw a glimpse, just a flash but two eyes met mine through the crowds. Sophie's eyes. And I felt that peace and love only she fills me with, it wasn't much but enough to keep everything in perspective.

Amy took my hand and led me to the middle of the dancefloor. I wasn't much of a dancer but with it so crowded all I need do was nod in time to the music and no one would care. Amy clearly loved to dance and was raising her arms waving them around having a great time. Suddenly Lucy appeared behind her and put her arms around her, she kissed Amy's neck then whispered something to which Amy smiled and nodded. They both then looked at me and smiled, a familiar stare as they both looked at me with a lust I had only seen when Sophie was close to climax. They started dancing either side of me and both had their hands all over me from in front and behind. My mind didn't want to but my body approved and I began to get extremely aroused as I looked at them wearing sexy black and red dresses both very short in length. They matched, similar length and design, off the shoulder and tight. I liked the look and before I could appreciate it too much more they pounced toward the pillar next to me, only it wasn't a pillar it was the bottom of a small circular stage on top of which was a pole where you could dance. Some people had just got down so Lucy and Amy jumped for it and climbed up. They both kept their eyes locked on me as they seductively moved around the pole.
I kept my eyes fixed on them for a time, their short dresses threatening to reveal if they really did go out without underwear. But I stopped and looked around for a few seconds, I saw another pole the other side of the dancefloor, actually there where four within the square dance area but this one had only one girl on it in a tiny pale blue metallic skirt and revealing white crochet top. She worked that pole like a seasoned stripper spinning around it and gliding around in circles holding on. As I stared at the beauty making time stand still I realized it was Sophie on stage dancing for other men, not me. I thought I would feel sick, but to my own surprise I actually just felt incredibly turned on. I looked back up and Amy grabbed Lucy around the neck and pulled her in, they embraced and shared a long passionate kiss that caused so many cheers from men all around. It was at this moment I decided to leave those two to all the male attention around and I started to make my way over to Sophie's pole show. She was incredible on that thing but kept pulling her skirt back down when it would reveal more. From the low down angle almost everyone could see up her skirt but I guess it made her feel better. All these guys where camped at the bottom looking up shouting things and taking pictures. They begged her to show more but she just kept dancing. All over the club I could see naked people, on the other two poles guys and girls seemed to be stripping, It certainly wasn't a place where they were going to throw you out for undressing and with stripper poles its almost expected.

These guys gathered around Sophie's pole kept supplying drinks, they would put them at the bottom of her stage and every so often she would grab one and down it or take a sip. They begged and pleaded but she would not budge and remained dressed.

"Take off your top and give it to me!" I shouted as loud as I could to her.

Sophie looked down and her eyes caught mine for the first time. She smiled after an initial panicked expression filled her face. She looked very happy to see me and I felt warm inside at this. A guy turned to me and said he'd asked about a hundred times and she just dances, that she would never take her top off. But as he said that she leaned back against the pole and put her arms behind her back and untied her top. As she pulled the strings out from behind her the guys all cheered louder than ever and a large number of people all looked at her now. She let go of the untied strings and the top remained loosely over her breasts before her hands reached behind her neck and untied the top completely. She pulled it forward and freed her beautiful firm breasts for all to see. Sophie didn't even look as she threw the top toward me, I caught it while all the guys around leered and cheered greatly screaming obscenities and doing all they could to show approval.

"Show them your tattoo!" I shouted, demanding a second act to prove her obedience to me today.

A couple of guys turned to me asking what tattoo and as they asked Sophie pulled her skirt up high, completely exposing her ass and pussy as her skirt lifted around her belly button. Sophie's butterfly tattoo got these guys going even more crazy as they commented on her micro skirt, lack of underwear, her shaved pussy and her pubic tattoo. 

"Give me your skirt!" I shouted up again. To which she quickly obeyed sliding it down and throwing it my way.

Those guys around me wanted to know why she was obeying me, some saying she must like me to which I smiled. Sophie continued to dance around the pole now completely nude above a crowded dancefloor. She looked incredible as she span and kicked out, she climbed the pole and at one point was hanging upside down by her legs. She had clearly done this before. She would dance moving her hips in erotic ways, sift her hands through her hair puffing it out over her shoulders. She kneeled down legs apart and wiggled her naked pelvis around seductively.

"Come down and leave with me!" I shouted one last command to Sophie. She got off the stage still naked as so many guys tried to grab her and talk to her, give her things or get her attention. Her eyes remained locked on me though and she pushed all other arms and hands away barely acknowledging they existed.

"Yes master." She said as she stood face to face with me. We left the packed club and I instructed Sophie to put her clothing back on. We began to walk back to the apartment complex but veered off toward the sounds of the sea against the shore.

"What time is it?" Sophie turned and asked.

"It's just gone 1am." I replied.

"Thought so..." Sophie acknowledged.

"Why? We should get back if we need to be up tomorrow." I continued.

"Well I was yours to command up until midnight. So those last few commands you gave...well I didn't have to do them." Sophie informed me. She was right.

"Well I'm very happy you did. Thankyou. - Though you did keep adjusting your skirt and I told you not too unless I had instructed you too. You should be punished." I huskily stated.

"Well the reward had ended, but if you want to punish me anyway I like the sound of that." Sophie lustfully replied.

I grabbed her and held her close, kissing her mouth, then cheek, her ear, neck then chest. I pulled at the strings on her top freeing her breasts for me to suck on and kiss. She groaned holding my head close to her body. I then saw what looked like the bottom of a pier jutting out into the water from the sand, but it wasn't long enough for a pier it was just a building - a hall of some type built out into the water. But underneath it had large wooden beams you could walk under and I pulled Sophie under there. I pushed her up against a wooden pillar and she held her hands against it facing it.

"Spread your legs." I demanded as she stood with her back to me still leaning against the pillar. She obeyed and opened her legs a fraction.

"Wider!!" I screamed, knowing however loud we were underneath there with the sea beating nearby and the thud of the clubs in town filling the streets no one would hear us.

Sophie opened her legs further. I slapped her ass hard and she squealed.

"I said wider!!" I bellowed, complementing my hit. Sophie gasped. A half fearful half pleasured sound that comes from such a situation.

"Yes master! Sorry master!" She apologized. I slapped her ass again and she yelped like a dog before making approving noises as her breathing quickened. She now anticipated me hitting her and almost looked forward to it. I slapped her again and as I did she jumped slightly forward. When she moved I grabbed her skirt and pulled it straight down and off. As I moved back up her body from behind I kissed the backs of her legs and took playful bites out of her firm ass cheeks. Each one caused her to squirm forward and giggle.

"Are you ready to be punished now?" I whispered into her ear from behind, pressing her against the pillar in front of her.

"Yes master!" She enthusiastically replied.

"Do you like when I slap your ass?"

"Yes master!" She again answered.
"Do you like when I do other things to your ass?" I added.

"Oooh yes master!" Sophie endorsed as I gestured her to hold on to the iron ring hanging from the pillar.

"One!" I shouted as I slapped her the first time across the soft skin of her behind. She squealed trying to move her hips as I struck.

"Two!" I stated, hitting her much the same as before as she giggled in delight.

"Three!...Four!....Five!....Six!...." I continued, each slap bringing another happy noise of various descriptions. She loved it and I loved the power over her.

I got to ten when things changed. She turned and looked at me before jumping lifting her whole body off the ground into me, I landed on my back in the sand with her spread over me, her pelvis pushed tight up against mine. I went to speak and she slapped me hard across the cheek. I looked at her utterly shocked and unsure what to make of it. She then kissed me and gently rubbed where she just hit me. Sophie began to undo my shirt, I reached to touch her but she slapped me even harder across the cheek again and pointed her finger as to say NO. When she finished untying my shirt I tried to get my arms out, as I freed my arms she stopped me and reached around my back from on top of me. I sat up and began to devour her breasts as she pulled my shirt off and tied my hands together behind my back. Sophie then pushed me down so my weight now pressed on my arms, to relieve some of this pressure I raised my hips to which Sophie got off and took off my shoes, trousers and boxer shorts. I lay in the sand as she sat back on top of me and our naked bodies touched. She then got up, still wearing her lovely high heels which she promptly kicked off and ran to the sea. I got up with great difficulty as my tied hands prevented me using them to stand. I walked over to the sea and waded in to join her. She again jumped at me and with no free hands to catch her simply fell back again into the wet sand, the water now crashing around us.

Each wave moved us up and down and there wouldn't be much movement required as the sea would go in and come out causing us to do the same. The sand around me underwater began to fit around my awkward position of having my arms behind me, Sophie pressing down on my hips. Just as I thought she would let me penetrate her she moved forward and pushed my head down, the water didn't quite reach my face but I felt nervous the sea could come in and drown me any second. Sophie then pressed her knees on my shoulders and lowered her beautiful bald pussy onto my face. My tongue gladly entered her wet cunt and started licking away, It was dark and hard to see much but as I looked up I could see Sophie holding her breasts playing with her nipples as she groaned and looked up at the sky. The waves kept hitting, each bringing water nearer and nearer to my face. I kept licking away as Sophie began to shake and let out an almighty scream. She then lowered herself and sat right on my chest, leaving her pussy still inches from my face and I remained pinned to the ground with water slowly coming in.

"You need to cum before the tide comes in!" She looked down and informed me very sternly. I was terrified! I could tell she meant it and I was powerless to stop her.

She got up slightly and turned around, keeping her knees on my shoulders but swapping them so her ass was above my face in a 69 position of sorts. She began to stroke my eager cock as water came in and out over my naked body. The water was warm but when it left again I felt cold and the constant change was arousing, the sensations overwhelming. Sophie leaned down and licked my cock from tip to balls, still moving it backward and forward in her hands. Each wave felt amazing between my legs and as it left again Sophie would take my cock deep inside her mouth. She would occasionally take a breath and let the water surround her face as she continued to suck on my raging cock. Each wave brought a new level of pleasure. But each wave also got closer and closer to my face. Water was now surrounding my ears and cheeks and each time my face would sink further and further into the sand. This fear combined with the pleasure was pushing me to knew levels of ecstasy and with my cock firmly in Sophie's mouth I let out the loudest scream and came full force inside of her mouth.

Sophie stood up and walked down into the water to rinse the wet sand off of her naked body. I peeled myself out of the trench I found myself buried in and did the same.

"You enjoy that?" Sophie turned and asked.

"Yes master." I mockingly replied.

"Mistress." She corrected me firmly.

"Yes mistress, sorry mistress!" I quickly corrected myself.

"Good boy. Now what else where you going to do to me and my ass?...."