Sophie's Adventures Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karina then left the stage to a huge roar. Michael came up and announced the end of round one. He invited all the girls back onto the stage and they each reappeared in order still wearing just their swimwear. Sophie caught my eye, I mouthed to her "Is that it?" She grinned and held up a finger and beamed a massive smile leaving me slightly confused yet even more turned on as I could see she was planning something else. Just like the wet T shirt contest a few nights back the crowd decided who was eliminated by cheering loudest for those they wanted to stay. Each girl tried to cheer the crowd on as their name was called, all except for Sophie who just bit her finger and smiled and then Karina who looked off into the sky. Ironically they garnered the loudest cheers and two girls wearing bikinis, the ones up third and fifth were thanked for their participation, told they had free drinks all night and would be welcome back anytime before being given a big cheer by all and sent back into the crowd.

The five girls where now left on stage, Karina was chatting to Sophie who giggled. These two gorgeous girls had the crowd won, really the winner was between them with the others fighting for third place. As things stood the girl who kept pulling her bottoms down and showed everyone her pussy was my favourite for this. Michael said they would now all stay on stage as they all took part in a big game of twister. Twister?! Really?! But then I thought about it, with all that was on display and the crazy positions they could end up in, I couldn't wait! Pelvises where thrust in the air, breasts falling out of place, asses up high for all to see. It was fantastic and a thousand camera flashes blinded me when I turned around to gauge the reactions. Then several buckets of water where thrown over them all and everyone fell to a heap in unison. There was no clear winner so we ended up back with the cheering for the now dripping wet girls. Just as I had predicted the first and second girl left the stage to huge cheers. Even with their slingshot and revealing red suit they hadn't quite pleased the crowd as well as the others. I was still baffled as to what Sophie was wearing and where she had got it, sure it was sexy but just a small blue bikini that was less remarkable than the others on display tonight. The crowd must have liked her though because they cheered enormously at her name.

Then came the semi final round. A pole was brought to the floor and fixed to a pre made hole in the stage so it stood firm. We were told each girl would be given two minutes to wow us however they wished. But their swimsuit must remain on. The first girl came out the tent and immediately sprang around the pole, she worked it quite well and leaned back pressing her groin against the pole and leaning upside down to face us, she span and tilted. After a while she began to pull on her bottoms again but was reminded not to take anything off, she pulled a sulky face as people boo'd, she then showed enthusiasm for the boos and teased even more, she was working the crowd well and I began to get nervous for Sophie's chances here. A lot of money was on the line to the winner and the runners up got very small prizes in comparison! Next out came Karina, I was again surprised as Sophie had been before her in the previous rounds. Karina made the previous girl look like an amateur. She glided around the pole, hung from her legs upside down and continually fondled her exposed breasts. She would grind her hips on the floor while sitting on her knees, legs apart she leaned back and then thrust her hips like a pro. It was an awesome display and if this girl was local I could see why they all liked her. Finally Sophie came out still in the blue bikini, her gorgeous body moving well around the pole. Then she paused holding the pole and reached around her back to the ties of her bikini top. "You must keep your bikini on." Michael reminded us. The crowd boo'd heavily. Usually you would expect the guy running the event to be encouraging the girls on to strip not having to stop them! But the reverse psychology worked well and by not allowing it, everyone including the girls wanted to do it more. Sophie then stuck out her hand and used her finger to beckon Michael over. After he approached she grabbed the microphone, we could hear her trying to catch her breath as she spoke seductively into it.

"I would just like to point out no one has actually seen my swimsuit yet. This one isn't mine, I'm wearing that underneath. Would you all like to see my swimsuit?" Sophie asked with glee.

The crowd erupted louder than ever before, I true frenzy as she reached back around to the ties of the bikini top she was wearing. How was there anything underneath? Michael left her to continue, smiling and shaking his head. Sophie held the string of her top out but then left it loose as the ties around her neck kept it just about in place. She then reached for her side and untied the material over her hip, again nothing underneath that I could see. My heart raced, was this a way of her just getting naked even when she wasn't meant too? Within seconds her top was thrown off her shoulders and her bottoms fell to the floor. She stood with her back to the crowd and as far as I could see completely naked. Her legs up to her ass, the curves of her hips and then up her back all completely exposed. She began to turn with one hand over her pussy the other covering her breasts as best as she could manage. She paused for a moment and then moved her hands out wide to her sides. The crowd burst my eardrums as she revealed the smallest swimsuit you could imagine. It was 3 tiny triangles glued straight to her skin, all blue like the bikini she was wearing but a tiny two inch patch sat just below her butterfly tattoo over her pussy lips then two even smaller stars covered her nipples. But this was all she wore. As the crowd took in her outfit she began to dance around the pole, not as well as the other two girls but well enough we could all fully enjoy her outfit. Just as she had said it was the least she could possibly wear without actually being naked, everything was covered, yet nothing was. Her entire body was on show bar the tiniest sections, admittedly the sections we all most wanted to see. My heart raced out my chest beating like a bass drum. Sophie again caught my eye and I held up my hand giving a "Nice!" gesture to which she laughed still dancing away flipping her hair like in a shampoo add.

Time was called and Michael whooped in awe at the three girls performances. He approved of how Sophie and Karina had followed the rules but made the most of them by still showing us a great deal of what we wanted to see.

"In an hour, once we have got as many of you inside as we can we will have a best dressed competition. All the participants of the bikini contest are welcome to take part. The biggest difference is our best dressed can become our best undressed!!..." Michael shouted to the crowd who erupted and started to fight their way to the doors. "Anyway do we have any favourites so far?" Michael asked the crowd pointing at the three girls on stage.The crowd cheered massively.

"Emma?.." Michael shouted pointing at the girl so eager to strip off her bikini. She got a very loud cheer.

"Karina?" He continued pointing toward her as she started to jiggle her breasts up and down in the first bit of obvious crowd pleasing I she had done all night.

"Or Sophie?.." Michael finished pointing at Sophie who beamed a massive smile out and raised her hands in the air to hold a few poses. The crowd lapped it up like hungry caged animals being tormented with food just out of reach.

"Normally we do a few tries but I think its clear. Emma, thank you, please come inside so you can continue where you left off. Here is your prize, drinks on us for you and your friends all night." Michael gave Emma a good send off and she appreciated it before bowing to the stage as a nice sign of respect to Karina and Sophie.

"Karina and Sophie!" Michael shouted once again with one girl each side of him.

He repeated their names this time pausing after each to gauge the crowd noise. He tried again but each time every cheer was just deafening. I really wasn't sure which if them was wearing the least. The patches covering Sophie's nipples left the rest of her breasts and top completely exposed, from behind she was completely naked. The bottom patch was so low down on her pussy that I could assume the material stopped where her pussy lips ended. There was so much space between her toned belly button and the dark material that from a distance you would have just assumed it was a neatly trimmed bush. 
Then Karina danced there with hear breasts completely exposed with this tiny piece of white string just about covering her pussy on its way straight up her front, but it was that narrow again you'd easily miss it!

"For the final round.. bring it out!" Michael shouted to his stage hands. Almost immediately the curtain behind the stage parted revealing a huge mechanical bull with padding all around it.

"Whoever stays on the longest is the winner!" The crowd again reached new levels of noise and cheered with such enthusiasm. I couldn't help wonder how many times Karina had done this before and if it was a fix to always allow her to win. "You each get a warm up go, and then your proper go." Michael explained.

Sophie went to get on, she looked utterly daunted by this mechanical beast. Her soul aim was to try to not fall off quickly, yet she could barely get on. She climbed the steps a stage hand placed at the bulls side and hoisted a leg over, this itself gaining a great cheer. She pulled a face of discomfort as her legs were forced widely apart, she looked down to check her tiny patch of material was still there and still covered something but the truth is I couldn't even see the patch, I could barely see the two tiny stars over her nipples and she may as well have been on the thing naked. Sophie was given a moment to gain her composure and hold on to the rope in front of her as it very slowly started to move back and forth. The crowd loved the way it dipped up and down causing Sophie's hips to grind in a very sexual motion. The bull began to rotate and we were all given a nice twirl of her body as she span and gyrated up and down. The machine grew faster and faster and then span quicker and quicker before rapidly stopping sending Sophie flying to the matts. She got up and laughed it off before standing up and waiting to see what this Karina would do.

Karina jumped onto the bull with some vigor before holding the rope between her legs. The machine started a little quicker for her and with her up and down motions forcing her hips back and forth she took the opportunity to raise a free arm like I would imagine a cowboy doing, but with her breasts fully exposed and pretty much everything else on her body also exposed it was a fantastic spectacle. The bull began to twirl rapidly and jerk her up and down yet she held on. Then the up and down really began to kick, flinging her up and down and up higher and higher, she eventually flew off the back of the thing but seemed to last a fair while longer than Sophie.

Sophie then climbed back on board the mechanical beast and once again looked down at her barely covered pussy. She then held on an nodded she was ready for her main go. This was it, the build to this final moment. The bull bucked and before it had even really started Sophie fell straight off. It was disastrous and no way she could win now.

Then Karina stepped up to climb the bull with staying on longer than a second enough to win, and just as the machine started she quite deliberately fell off. Why? She could so easily have won.

"Karina, why did you fall? You could have won? Michael immediately boomed over the microphone with his strong accent. Karina looked on and just giggled as she stepped closer to Sophie.

"I am going to do something I don't like to do here. I think its clear we have two winners! You can share first and second prize between you!" He handed them both envelopes and kissed them on the cheek. Then Karina walked around Sophie leaving her hand seductively trailing over her body, there eyes locked and before I knew it Karina had Sophie in her arms and passionately kissed her, it was clear why she chose not to win. If it where possible for the crowd to cheer louder they did at this moment. Both girls locked in an embrace as their heads remained locked together. They stopped and just stood for a moment with their eyes inseperable before leading each other off stage. I couldn't help wonder where they had gone and if Sophie would even come back or know where to find me. I looked at Michael who was on stage shaking his head in disbelief before gesturing to him the question of if it was ok to go back stage to her, he nodded and waved me through before I heard him ushering the hundreds of people into his bar while charging something like 15 Euros to get in!

I walked through the flap to the little tent Sophie and Karina had walked into and saw them stood talking. Sophie turned and saw me, her alarmed face turned to a big smile.

"Hey! How was that?!" She asked. "Erm... Pretty incredible. And the two of you... wow.." I replied stuttering slightly.

"Bonjour mon nom est Karina, comment vas-tu? avez-vous aimé le spectacle?" Karina asked me. 


"Pardon.. Parlez-vous Anglais?" I said in some terrible French. 


"Oui, I mean Yes. I said hello I am Karina, how are you? Did you enjoy the show?" Karina kindly repeated for me while Sophie laughed. Karina had a strong French accent it was incredibly sexy. "Oh thank you, Hello I'm Ben, yes I'm great and the show was amazing, you are very beautiful." I quickly and enthusiastically responded.

"You are very kind." Karina replied "Sophie is a lucky girl." She said as we all smiled.

We had a brief chat about where Karina lived and how long we where here. She said she wanted to show us a good time and said we should meet up tomorrow before we headed home. Sophie said Karina had leant her the blue bikini and had come with both unsure what to wear, when she showed her own suit Karina knew it would be best to be daring and suggested the tease and reveal. Karina was apparently known around here as the beautiful young exhibitionist.

"Will you be entering the next competition?" I asked them both. They looked at each other and grinned. It was strange how they had just met tonight but seemed like people who knew each other better than I knew either of them!

"Please look after our things while we are on stage." Sophie said as they both handed me their prize envelopes and the shirt Sophie had borrowed from me to wear here. They then walked out the tent hand in hand and wandered off down the corridor to a room out the back. I was briefly alone in the bar but people where beginning to stream inside from the huge crowd outside. I looked inside the envelopes, filled with prize money! I was shocked but pleasantly surprised. I couldn't help wonder what Sophie would do with the money.

I went over to the bar and got some drinks before the crowds hit too much, I wasn't charged as I was with the winners which was a nice touch. I hadn't done anything yet had a bit of VIP treatment! I found a tall bar seat up against a wall near the stage and sat there sipping a drink while the place filled. I watched girls go off to where Sophie and Karina had gone off and just kept looking back at the entrance where simply hundreds of people where trying to get in.

Eventually Michael came to the stage greeted with a huge cheer, he began to explain this was the after party where the action really happened. If we had made it inside we had done well as hundreds of people remained outside hoping to get in. Where at first I had doubted how they could give so much prize money I soon realized with the just the entrance fee from all inside they were making a killing and if they gave 10% in prize money it was little price to pay. Michael explained they had a group of beautiful girls in a room out the back full of things to wear however they wish in an effort to be named best dressed. They would come out and do whatever they wanted as this time there were no rules. Just saying this got a cheer as loud as anything.

I had a feeling I might be waiting a while to see Sophie again. Considering how they had just won the bikini contest outside and it was likely a lot of the crowd came in to see more of her and Karina I knew Michael would probably bring them out last. Michael then proceeded to speak over the microphone in just English for once.

"Most of you will have just seen our two lovely ladies just win the bikini contest, I would like to invite them back on stage for an interview." He announced calmly. The crowd definitely approved. The cheer grew louder and then I saw the two girls come out still wearing just their none existent swimwear. Both girls stood calmly on stage, Sophie put her hands together behind her back which pushed her chest out even more and gave beautiful posture, she smiled a lot loving the attention. Karina kept putting her fingers in her hair to try and add volume, when she wasn't doing this she had one hand on her hip and shifted her weight from side to side.

"Sophie you surprised us all early in the week when you came to play strip musical chairs and when your dress came off you had nothing underneath. Do you always go out wearing so little?" "...I didn't bring any underwear with me this week so hadn't got much choice." Sophie softly spoke into the microphone with a giggle. The crowd erupted.

"And your bikini... Sophie give everyone a twirl for a good look.." Michael suggested. Sophie stood forward, raised her arms and span around - I noticed Karina looking at her licking her lips suggestively.

"Sophie your bikini.. if we can call it that is literally 3 patches stuck to your skin.. I have never seen anything like it and its so tiny.. People at the back must think you are naked!" Michael continued, a large group at the back of the bar shouted in approval. "No, I'm not quite naked. Not yet..." Sophie teased in reply.

"Have you worn this bikini in public before? If we go to the beach tomorrow can we hope to see you in it?" "I haven't worn it to the beach yet but I would like to. If you see me on the beach tomorrow I'll be wearing it.. or maybe less.."

The crowd went wild and Sophie then stood back, she continued to smile and looked down at her body maybe for the first time seeing just how exposed she was. She stood there and held her boobs while playing with her nipples under the tiny patches of material covering them.

Michael then moved to Karina but conducted the whole interview in French. I think he was trying to please his locals and English travelers by doing both but didn't bother to translate everything so if you didn't follow it it was tough. She too gave a spin and made the crowds cheer a lot but I wasn't very sure what they talked about. Both girls went out the back and Michael said we would see MORE of them later.

At this point the other women started coming out and working the stage, encouraging the crowd. Some dressed in remnants of T shirts, one girl had put on a skirt made up of tiny flags, another wearing just a bubble wrap top and skirt. It was all good fun and quite sexy - as the girls got into it they stripped and danced but I was just wanting to see Karina and Sophie again and was just about ready to leave. I had noticed a few of the girls had covered their breasts in various foods and stick on items. Cream, chocolate sauce and then applied confetti and things over it. As the girls were slowly eliminated two at a time I wondered if Sophie and Karina would even be in this competition. I had noticed Emma, the girl who finished third outside was now jumping around naked as she was in the final two girls on stage. They where both very pretty but lacked that magic spark or spectacular beauty of Sophie and Karina.