Sophie's Adventures Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I checked with Sophie as my voice shook with nerves.

Sophie held out her hands as she passed me the handcuffs we had got in France along with some scissors, I cuffed one hand and told her to turn around. Sophie giggled as I fastened her wrists together behind her back. I got out the car and walked around to her side and opened her door so she could climb out.

"Remember, don't resist, don't even speak - not to anyone." I instructed as Sophie smirked. She was loving it.

We walked away from the car and stopped with an equal distance between the nearby shops and the road where we just parked. People walked all around, it wasn't crowded but there were enough people around that we would cause little bit of a stir.

I turned to her and pulled the scissors into her view. She licked her lips and looked intently as I moved the blades closer to her body. What to cut first? Part of me wanted to slowly cut holes one at a time until very little was left, but part of me wanted to just free her erect nipples that stood firmly against the light material of her tight top. I reached for her breast, pinched her nipple and pulled the material away from her flesh before cutting into it. I noticed a few people glancing over at us unsure what we were doing or why Sophie was handcuffed but no one actually stopped or said anything.

I looked down and Sophie's nipple was now on view, it was about all that was on view which was quite the opposite to how she tended to dress, showing everything but her nipples and pussy. While I was thinking this I reached and cut an equal hole over her other breast before walking a few steps away and leaving her to stand there with her just nipples on view. I noticed from a distance you could tell something was wrong, it wasn't clear what was showing as she was still fully dressed, albeit in a small skirt and tight top but to the unobserving eye nothing was amiss.

I walked up to her again as Sophie kept trying to flick her long dark hair away from her face, the wind was blowing and her loose hair was going all over the place and there was little she could do with her hands tied. I came close and began to cut a larger hole around one of her breasts. People were definitely looking at us now but still no one spoke or even stopped what they were doing. I looked down and realised almost all of Sophie's firm breast was now out on view so I made the other match. Sophie smiled as people looked on in awe and just as I finished with the second large hole I stood back to notice one or two groups of people stood just far enough away that they could see us clearly, but not so near it was obvious they were staring. It was clear to us what they were doing, but not to those walking past quickly or those further away. Slowly but surely Sophie was gaining a crowd.

I turned and kneeled behind Sophie and now began to cut a hole in the back of her skirt, just an oval shape that would show the upper part of her ass and her thong. The hole was big enough to see her panties showing and her firm round ass clenched tight behind her. It was a spectacular view and now from both the front and the back she was more exposed than she should be.

I walked off for a few moments once again for her to bask in the attention and noticed a few mobile phones coming out filming her and taking pictures. Sophie was trying not to smile but was clearly loving the attention of those standing as near as they dared too. It was interesting how no one stopped us or asked what we were doing, they didn't seem to think we may be nervous or embarrassed they were more concerned with their own embarrassment and other people noticing they were staring at Sophie. At this point I knew this dare would work because however much she showed, really only a small proportion of the people nearby could even see and not all of those would actually see, then of those who would see not many stopped so there was only a few people stood watching and they were all far too engrossed to want to stop us, nor did they themselves want to be seen.

I walked back over to Sophie and she looked up at me and bit her lip. I smiled and looked down as I cut a large hole in the front of her skirt. She looked around at those nearby and just pretended nothing was up. I walked away and let her stand in her further reduced attire.

When I walked over again I made the two holes in her skirt much bigger, more of her ass and thong was now on show. I then decided to cut the panty line of her thong on both sides but not actually pull on it just yet. There was nothing Sophie could do as her underwear slowly sank away from her body and drooped out from underneath the skirt. The material in her ass crack was stopping her thong coming away completely and I left her standing there awkwardly trying to keep everything in place.

The small groups watching were building in number but again not many people really stopped compared to how many were around and no one wanted to stop us and just let us carry on. I was surprised to see older men and women just watching on, not stopping us or telling us off but almost egging us on further. With this I returned to Sophie and put my hands under her skirt and quickly pulled away her thong altogether leaving her beautiful bald pussy on show through the hole in the front of her skirt.

Suddenly we heard a clap of thunder and the sky dramatically changed colour, clouds appeared as if out of nowhere and the faint sound of raindrops appeared. Many people started walking faster trying to get somewhere dry before the real rain started. Sophie and I weren't going anywhere just yet and as a result neither were most of our observers.

As the rain began falling the remains of Sophie's clothes began to stick to her skin more than before. I looked around and noticed a few shops underneath a roofed area, many people nearby were taking shelter outside these shops and could still see us, I decided to walk Sophie over to this area like a slave and she willingly followed with her head held high.

We could hear murmurs, people chatting and whispering around us about what we were doing and the general tone was how brave Sophie was, how good she looked and how lucky I was. All very true. I turned to two guys who had been staring more obviously than all the others from the very beginning of this little act. I asked what I should do next and they both shrugged. I reached out to the front of Sophie's top and held the bottom of it away from her skin with the scissors ready to cut upwards. They both nodded and I began to cut a line from her waistline up between her breasts all the way to the top.

Because Sophie's top was wet it remained glued to her skin, I cut on both loops over her shoulders and it all remained in place but barely attached now. I walked away and let those who wanted too take a good look at Sophie. Hundreds walking nearby missed it all with their heads down running in the now pouring rain. It seemed to be only those initial few who noticed and cared what we were up too at the start that were still around and from a distance we just looked like a large number of people sheltering from the heavy rain.

I returned to Sophie a final time when someone finally plucked up enough courage to speak, they shouted to cut off her skirt. I agreed and walked up to her as she failed to hold in her laughter and flirtatious giggles. She was absolutely loving it and so was everyone nearby.

I reached for the bottom of her skirt in a similar way to how I had her top moments ago and began cutting upward. One snip and I cut into the hole in the front, another and then there was just a thin strip still around her waist. I cut the final threads and then pulled the skirt away promptly in unison with her top that had remained clinging to her skin. Within a flash she went from somewhat dressed to stark naked with about fifty people watching on. I let her stand there a minute while lots of people took pictures and she posed for them with her hands still cuffed behind her back. I really couldn't have imagined this playing out any better but didn't want to push our luck too far and decided now would be a good time to casually walk back over to the car and leave.

I reached for Sophie and lead her into the pouring rain leaving the group watching intently as we walked with Sophie still naked over to my car not too far away, climbed inside and drove off. Sophie sat there still handcuffed, still naked, and both of us very wet in more ways than one.

"How was that?" I turned and asked while trying to navigate the roads with the adrenaline still pumping fast.

"Oh my god Ben that was amazing, that was the best thing we have ever done. I loved it!" She beamed. I couldn't quite believe it, the fantasy that wasn't even really a fantasy because I thought it was so far fetched was actually her favourite thing! "Can we please stop in a moment so you can undo these handcuffs? Its uncomfortable sitting on my arms like this."

"Sorry I didn't think of that." I said, lying to her. I had thought of it and loved it. I continued to drive for about ten minutes as we left the city, just as we hit a fast road I took a turning that seemed to go no where really except to some farms a few miles down the road. The rain was heavy and I saw an empty spot were I stopped the car. I got out and walked around opening her door and helping Sophie climb out. She gasped as the heavy rain covered us both and streamed into our eyes.

"What now?" Sophie looked up and asked me. I smirked and started to undo my shorts. She smiled and as I pushed them down, looped them off my legs and threw them into the car Sophie stepped forward and tried to reach my raging cock with her pussy, her hands still firmly cuffed behind her. She managed the faintest touch and we both squirmed and shuddered while I took my sticky T shirt off too and also threw that inside the car and slammed it shut. We were stood between my car and the edge of a field of long grass, no cars had come down this road at all and it was about a mile from the busy roads we had just been on, without a soul in sight we could really enjoy this.

I gently held Sophie's shoulder and pulled her near, kissing her on the lips. As rain still poured down it ran down our faces and in our mouths, it wasn't warm like kissing in a shower but cold and hard. I pulled back and Sophie gasped for air before I pushed her shoulders down gesturing for her to go down to her knees which she did with a smile. I held the top of her head as she reached toward my cock and engulfed it with her soft warm mouth. She began to lightly suck as she moved back and forth on the length of it, I groaned heavily struggling to stand with the sensations of the water falling on my naked skin, the light breeze and amazing feelings around my cock. I could hear the not so distant hums of cars driving at speed nearby and it was all getting the better of me and my excitement built.

I looked down, Sophie willingly lapping at my cock with her arms still cuffed behind her back, I held her head gently at first but was now pushing her to go deeper and deeper with each thrust of my hips. She began to gag slightly but didn't once resist, I could feel my orgasm building to a point were I could hold in no further and I pulled her head as close as possible so her nose was touching my pubic hair and my cock was spraying right at the back of her throat. She gurgled slightly as she struggled to swallow my cum before I released her head and she pulled back gasping for breath.

I felt like collapsing to the floor but before I could Sophie was looking up at me, licking the final drips of cum from my cock and circling her tongue around the end of it. This was almost enough to keep my full erection up and then when the moment passed and I came to my senses the sheer situation empowered me further, I pulled Sophie up and span her around and pushed her toward the front of my car. I pushed her hard so her legs pressed against the bonnet and she leaned forward so her top half was laying on the front of the vehicle, her breasts pressed flat on the surface. Bent in two like this I was eager to impale her.

"Oh Ben if you don't fuck me soon I'm going to hump this car. Fuck me!" She desperately begged. I could feel her pussy was as wet and ready as I had ever known and penetration would be like a hot knife through butter. I began to tease her, pressing my cock lightly at the entrance to both her pussy and her ass.

"Where do you want it?" I teased.

"Anywhere! Anywhere just please!" Sophie continued to beg and she wriggled and writhed, desperately trying to free her clamped hands from the awkward position behind her.

With one hand I held her hip close to mine, with the other I reached for the cuffs on her wrists and pulled back on them, forcing her weight toward me and onto my waiting cock. I immediately entered her eager pussy and she gasped loudly. I began to thrust my hips into her wiggling ass and she groaned louder and louder. Within only a few moments I could tell she was almost at orgasm before she came loudly and hard. But she continued to wiggle, still desperate for more, I continued thrusting and banging her against my cold hard car. Sophie's screams grew louder and louder, louder than I had ever known as her ecstasy was at all new levels. She cried out and gasped, grunting gnawing away. I felt her come again within no time at all before she began to slow.

"Turn me over!" She barked.

I wasn't sure how this would work, I just followed instinct and grabbed her thighs and pulled back on both sending her weight fully onto the front of the car. I then push her away and slid her up the car which was easy in the rain. When she was high enough I helped turn her over she wriggled her shoulders enough to be comfortable so that in the space of about a second she was laying on her back, more specifically on her arms and the handcuffs which I was now doubly glad were covered in fur so they wouldn't scratch the paint of my car.

Sophie began to slide back down the car and as she did I pulled her legs up so the backs of her knees rested on my shoulders. Her pussy now pressed against my cock and our eyes locked in passion. I felt something unexpected on the end of my cock, it made me shake and shudder as I realised Sophie's hands could just about reach me from where they were. She managed to get a firm hold and placed my cock at the entrance to her ass.

Both our eyes widened and I pushed myself into her, her body weight still forced downward into me by the slope of the car hood. It was so tight, her ass hole was not as eager as her pussy for me to enter it but that wasn't going to stop us. Sophie pulled her ass cheeks apart while laying there and I pushed myself harder against her as I crept inside, at first just the tip engulfed in this warm tight vacuum but slowly more and more of my cock entered until my hips now pressed against her ass cheeks. Sophie began to wriggle her hips using her legs resting over my shoulders to pull her ass up and down while I took care of backward and forward. We began to build up a real pace, the whole time our eyes locked on one another consumed by a fire and lust we had glimpsed at before. Both our mouths opened as we gasped for air and to touch the edge of the on coming storm.

"Agh!.. Argh!...ARGH!...Aaaaaaahhhh!!..." We both screamed, cuming in unison.

Sophie's legs drooped down the sides of my shoulders, forcing her legs wider apart before I moved my arms out the way and she simply wrapped them around me. I looked down at her, soaking wet and hair a complete mess all over the hood of the car. I leaned down and kissed her sweetly before pushing myself back up. Sophie remained glued to the bonnet with no way to lift herself from it. I slowly stepped back and she slid far enough down to put her feet back on the floor, then I helped pull her body upright so she could stand.

I walked back to the door and rummaged around my shorts for the key to her cuffs and after undoing them we got in the car and tried to wipe down with my T shirt before putting my boxers and shorts back on, Sophie put on her blue trench coat. It was quite thin and had a belt that tied around the middle but nothing else to keep it closed, lengthwise it went to her mid thigh and looked damn sexy, especially knowing she was naked underneath.

Eventually we got back on the road and continued to use my T shirt as a makeshift towel, Sophie now trying to dry her hair while I drove.

"It's not as warm as it looks." Sophie toyed.

"Not was warm?" I asked, truly baffled by her statement. "What looks warm?"

"The fact that Im wearing a coat.." Sophie giggled. I looked up and noticed she had my phone and was filming both me driving and her own state of dress.

"What are you wearing under your coat?" I turned and asked the camera, she turned it around and answered.

"Nothing. Im not wearing anything under my coat." She explained, pulling slightly at the opening near her neck and chest to show a bit further into the coat.

"Well fuck me!" I said in pretend shock.

"Oh I plan too. I plan too." Sophie firmly said back.

For a while it went silent driving back toward home. We put on the radio and Sophie stared out the window thoughtfully while I focused on driving us back.

"So you leave in a week?" Sophie asked, breaking the silence.

"Yes. I'm afraid so." I replied sadly.

"And your going to Guildford? - How far is that again?"

"On the train its about three hours with a few changes, by car its about two if you don't stop." I explained.

"So when I visit. Shall I come just wearing this?" Sophie teased with a forced smile.

"Yes please!" I wilfully responded.

"And you really cant see me this week while you prepare for university?" Sophie asked moving the conversation back to more serious matters.

"Sorry but I just don't see how I can, I have so much to do and it would be a welcome.. but unproductive distraction. If I can get everything sorted I'll be sure to make some time for you, and I will definitely see you again before I leave. But I think today is the last full day I can spend with you."

"Ok, I understand. Thanks..." Sophie gently answered with tears in her eyes. "I'm going to miss you. More than...words.."

A lump filled my throat and tears now filled my eyes too. I looked back at her, "I'll miss you too, but we knew this couldn't last forever. And this isn't over, its just not the right time. Who knows what will happen down the line but I don't plan on losing you. Lets have some last fun today okay?" I encouraged with a small smile. Sophie nodded as we then held hands.

After an hour or so we got to Sophie's house just as the rain stopped, we both went in - me still topless and her still in just a coat, thankfully her parents didn't see me and we just shouted pleasantries as Sophie and I headed upstairs.

"What shall I wear?" She quizzed. "We are going out for dinner aren't we?"

"Yes, I'll take you out for dinner then to a few bars and clubs. Wear... I don't know, but wear only one thing. A dress with nothing else except shoes and jewellery."

"I have just the thing." Sophie proclaimed, rummaging through her wardrobe and pulling out a very long black silk scarf. I looked at her, puzzled by how she could wear that in a way that it would cover everything. "I'm going to take a shower and do my makeup, I'll put this on and you will see."

I lay on her bed and tried to rest while my heart calmed and my mind cleared of all we had just done and how she may look when she reappeared. I Began to fall asleep when I heard a hairdryer going, and then finally the door unlatched and footsteps headed this way. Sophie's bedroom door slowly crept open and I sat upright, my heart now in my mouth beating heavily.