Sophie's Agreement

Story Info
A contract is signed and her first test as Daddy's slut.
2.5k words
4.25
46.6k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AN: This is a sequel to Sophie's Awakening. I would recommend you to read that to fully understand the story.

*****

It was several hours before I woke. The breaking of mind, body, and soul had taken a toll on me and had left me exhausted. As I open my eyes I find daddy is still next to me in bed and is petting my hair. With the realization that I have awoken, he looks in my eyes and says, "hello slut, get out of bed and follow me. Don't worry about clothes."

When I attempt to get out of bed my legs are weak from the earlier events and can't support me, sending me to the ground. I try to stand up but Daddy just grabs my hair forcing me on my hands and knees. He then starts pulling me down the hall by my hair like a bitch on a leash. Arriving at a room he knows well, he opens the door and leads me in to my parents' home office. Picking me up off the ground he sits me in the chair for guests and then walks around to sit in the desk chair. Once he has made himself comfortable and has the computer started up, he hits a few of the keys before pausing. He looks at me and says, "now until you hear the printer start, you may speak freely after I have addressed you. Do you understand?"

Nodding my head, I reply with a simple, "yes."

"Good, now we are going to draw up a contract for your training. Let's start with how you are to address me when speaking to me," pausing before he continues, "at all times during training you will address me as Daddy. You must use Daddy before or after any statement or answer to a question. From earlier I don't think you have a problem with this, correct?"

I quickly respond, "No, no problem, Daddy."

Without looking up from the computer as he types, he continues, "okay now I will refer to you however I please, including but not limited to: slut, whore, cunt, bitch, cumwhore, and fucktoy. If you don't have a problem with these just shake your head so we can move on."

Shaking my head he looks up briefly before moving to the next subject. Over the next hour he explains limits, safewords, and foods/liquids during extended trainings (more than six hours). We agree to the standard "red" to stop a scene and "yellow" to slow down and discuss. I have also been told that if I have a gag in that I am to shake my head and make an "uh,uh,uh" noise. While I have fucked a lot, I haven't tried a lot of things typically on the checklist of limits he has; therefore, those will be written in as we go. As far as foods/liquids I will eat at a minimum every 4-6 hours or any other time Daddy wants.

As we are finishing up, he looks up and says, "Just a couple more things. Number one, I will buy and pay for a separate cell phone that you are only to use to respond to calls, texts, and emails I send. Neither the cell number or email I set up for you are to be given to anyone. I will send instructions with when and where to meet by email. You are also to follow all instructions set forth in the email on what to wear, how your makeup and hair should be done, and any other details you are given. Is this understood slut?"

"Yes, I understand, Daddy. Is there anything else," I ask anxious to not waste anymore of the time that my parents are gone.

He responds, "Just one last thing that I partially touched on which is sleep and anytime I am not directly engaged with you," he looks up and pauses to make sure I am paying close attention.

I am watching his hands on the keyboard; when I realize he is not going to continue typing, I look up. Once we lock eyes he continues, "During your training you will never sleep with me and will only sleep when I allow you to. During times I am not training or fucking you, there are three scenarios that will occur as follows:

If I allow you to sleep, you will sleep on a dog bed at the foot of wherever I am sleeping.

If I am not training or fucking you and we are in one of my usual training locations you will be kept in one of the cages I have.

If I am not training or fucking you and we are in a temporary location, such as a hotel, you will be kept in a portable dog crate.

Ok, that is all I have. Do you have any questions or concerns before we sign the contract?"

I quickly respond, "No concerns Daddy. I just have two questions; will we sign a new contract every time there is a change to limits and what happens when you decide I am properly trained?"

"Those are both good questions. Yes, I will update the contract anytime there is a change and we will sign it during the next meeting before beginning your training. As for when I believe you are properly trained, we will sign an agreement of the contract ending. After that we can discuss your options," he finishes typing and then asks, "Are you ready to sign the contract?"

I reply with a simple, "yes, Daddy."

He in turn says, "Very well, from this point forward you will not do anything without permission when you are training. You will also not speak unless spoken to. If we are not training you will act as you did prior to this point with me. If this is clear you are only to nod your head."

I nod my head rapidly as I hear the mouse click and the printer start up. It only take a second before he is grabbing the document off the printer and setting it down in front of me with a pen. I briefly review it before signing it and pushing it back to him. He signs it, folds it, and puts it in an envelope as he says, "I normally would give you a copy but wouldn't want to risk your parents finding it."

Getting up from behind the desk, he walks around the front and once again puts me on my hands and knees using my hair a leash. He walks me until we get to my bedroom only letting go when he has lead me to where my face is wedged in a corner of my room. As he slaps my ass he says, "do not move or make a sound."

I hear movement in my closet and it is about five minutes before I can feel his footsteps shaking the floor as he approaches me. Next thing I know, I am being lifted off the ground and placed on my feet. He turns me around and that's when I see what he had been doing. On the bed was a black vinyl mini skirt, which was so short that if I bent over you could see my pussy and ass. There was also a white halter that plunged to a point halfway between my tits and belly button. To complete the outfit were my clear 6 inch platform stripper heels with black straps.

Still unsure what his plan was, I continue to scan the bed as there were more than clothes there. Also on the bed were my nipple clamps, one of my butt plugs and a set of ben wa balls. My body immediately flushed red from head to toe embarrassed he so easily found my stash of naughty clothes and toys in the attic access in my room.

He whispers in my ear, "I knew you were a natural born fucktoy. I think it is time for your first test. Let's see if you can use your body to help Daddy get what he wants."

Without moving from behind me he reaches around me and grabs the ben wa balls and butt plug. He first runs the butt plug through my slit getting it wet before pushing it into my tight ass in one hard shove. Next the ben wa balls easily slip into my wet cunt. The nipple clamps stay on the bed until he dresses me in the skirt, top and heels. Turning me around to face him he pulls the top even further apart in the front until my nipples are exposed and then places the clamps. He tugs the shirt back just far enough that it covers my nipples but part of the clamp is exposed and the chain hangs just above the point of the "v".

Satisfied with my look and knowing both holes are stuffed, he says, "We are going to get you that phone. The type of phone I buy you depends on how well you use your body. You can have any phone that you can convince them to sell for $100. There is one catch, I will be the only one doing any verbal negotiating. You are allowed to use your body however you need to as far as giving a blowjob. Do you understand the rules my naughty little fucktoy?"

"I understand, Daddy," I reply with a smile. I don't say another word and before I know it we are on the outskirts of town at a rundown strip mall, parking in front of one of those "authorized retailer" cell phone stores. As we are walking in, I notice that the only person in the store is a heavier set man who looks to be in his 60s. He immediately looks me up and down eyes bulging out of his head. Once he pulls himself together he introduces himself and explains he owns the store. Instantly, I know I will be walking out with the phone I want.

Frank, the owner, asks Daddy what brought us in today. Daddy starts with, "Well that is my daughter Sophie and I am finally buying her a phone."

I start to walk around the store as Frank says, "great, is there a particular phone you want?" Just as he finishes that sentence I stop in front of the newest iPhone display and start playing with the phone that is out.

"It looks, like she wants that one," he says as he points in my direction, before continuing, "What kind of deal can you give me if I sign a 2-year contract?"

The owner goes to look at his pricing sheet and says, "that one for the biggest memory will be $500."

I look over my shoulder at Daddy and make eye contact as I start to bend over the display. He looks back to Frank before lowering his voice, "I really need that phone as it is the same one I have and will allow me to track her. I mean look at her," pausing to direct Frank's attention toward me, "I need to if she is getting into trouble." When Frank looks over I am bent over pretending to play with the phone, but my skirt is now ridden up so it lays just above my tight hole where you can see the plug which has a red jewel on the end.

He paces closer to me before turning back towards Daddy and says, "I can understand your concern as a father. Tell you what I can do $350." Unable to help himself, Frank turns back around and says, "let me see if she has any questions."

When I overhear this, I turn and wink at Daddy. When Frank approaches me he crowds behind me pressing his half hard cock against my ass and looks over my shoulder. He starts to show me some of the features on the phone, as I alternate between grinding my ass on his cock and reaching behind me to jerk him over his pants. When he is fully hard, I pull up the notes app and type out a message that says I will give him a blowjob if he gives us the phone for $50. After all, Daddy never said I could use written communication. He types back, "I don't think that is smart, I won't make a profit." To push him over the edge, I reach in unzip his pants and pull his cock out and grind my wet pussy against it.

Frank can't help but shove me into the display harder when I reach back and tug on his balls as he whispers a strangled "deal". Knowing I have him worked up, Daddy excuses himself saying he needs to step outside and make a call. I take that opportunity to drag him behind the cash register where I get on my knees as he fucks my mouth. It doesn't take long before I feel his balls tighten, so I hum which puts him over the edge and I swallow as he cums down my throat. From outside, Daddy can see the whole thing and walks in as I head to the bathroom to straighten up.

"Where's Sophie," he asks as if he doesn't know anything happened.

Frank answer quickly, "She just had to use the restroom in back but while she is doing that why don't we get your new phone set up."

"I'm sorry but like I said I can't..." he start but is interrupted.

"Oh my apologies, while you were on the phone I looked again and there is a special discount for parents with teenagers. I can give you the phone and even through in a case for $50," Frank rambles as his eyes shift to the bathroom door.

In less than an hour, we are finished at the store and back at my parent's house. Daddy strips me naked and ties me back up to my parent's bed where this all started. He leaves removes the nipples clamps but leaves the butt plug and ben wa balls in. Walking over to my parent's dresser he takes one a silk scarf and a pair of my mother's panties. He comes back to the bed and uses the scarf as a blindfold before shoving the panties in my mouth as a gag.

Finally satisfied that I can't move or talk, he says, "you got the phone for less than I asked you to but respond with your head. Did you disobey me and speak when I left the store?"

Knowing written communication probably wasn't allowed but never specifically forbidden, I shake my head no.

He walks toward the door as he says "Very well then slut, I'm going to leave you here while I set up your phone. Again, I would normally keep you in a portable crate but I wasn't expecting to be training a horny bitch. I will be back after I have your phone setup and for exceeding my expectations I have a special treat for you."

I lay in anticipation not knowing how long I will have to wait for my reward.