Sophie's Awakening

Story Info
How a young submissive found her first Dom.
1.8k words
4.28
28.6k
16
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Sophie Marie and I look like the typical California girl everyone imagines, although we moved to North Carolina when I was in fourth grade. I am tan with long blonde hair and blue eyes. I am 5'2'', weigh 105lbs, small waist but a nice bubble butt and an all-natural 32 C tits.

I was born November 1 to very strict, overprotective, catholic parents. I have a couple older brothers who were nothing but trouble so as far as my parents were concerned, I could do no wrong. I got straight A's, went to church, and am still their innocent little girl. Little did my parents know, as soon as I first heard my friends talking about sex I became obsessed. I would use any computer I had access to including my friends and the houses where I babysat. I would look at pictures and watch porn for hours. I stumbled across some BDSM videos and pictures of women tied up, degrading words written on them, gagged, etc. Instantly I was curious and craved to experience it myself. It was several years before I unexpectedly stumbled into an opportunity to be trained by an experienced Dom.

I was home alone for the weekend, my parents trusting that I didn't need supervision and would follow the house rules (no boys, no drinking, etc.). I did follow the rules, with the exception of boys. I had multiple guys that would be coming by over the three days. A lot of them were in college and liked that I wasn't looking for a relationship just a quick fuck. It was late Saturday afternoon when one of the guys came over. He was in the middle of fucking me in the ass when things all changed. My parents had asked my dad's best friend that lived a couple houses, without me knowing, to come down and check on me at some point during the weekend. They had given him a key to the house and when he walked in he immediately heard muffled screams. Concerned that something happened, he rushed through the house until he got to my parent's bedroom where the screams were coming from. I was on my parent's four-poster bed arm tied to each side, blindfolded, with duct tape over my mouth. My legs were tied to the same posts as my arms and I was essentially folded in half on display as my ass was getting torn apart by a college cock.

It only took a couple seconds for the shock of the scene before him to wear off and he sprung into action. He was pulling the guy off me by the neck and screaming for him to get out before he called the cops. Once he was out the front door and it was locked, he walked back into the room where I was still tied up. I was struggling to get out of the position I was in worried that he was going to tell my parents. Despite my struggling the ropes were tied so tight that I could barely move and my ass stayed suspended off the bed.

"You think your going somewhere you dumb filthy slut?" he asked as he walked back in the room. I tried to answer but if just came out as muffled noise with my mouth taped.

I heard his steps moving closer and then stop when he was at the end of the bed. There was a long silence before he said, "Look at that nasty asshole gaping open. I always knew your father didn't give you enough attention. My daughter would be punished for being such a whore. What do you think should daddy punish you?"

I shook my head back and forth, tears streaming down my face. A flush running from my face to my tits in humiliation as you see the panic on my face. My bald pussy dripping down into my ass says the opposite of my head. Realizing that I could be a natural born submissive whore, he walks out of the room without warning to gather a few things to test me. Walking back into the room he sets something at the end of the bed before shoving a cold can of Monster in my ass and putting clothes pins on my nipples, as I try to scream against the tape on my mouth. Once again I hear his footsteps as he moves to the end of the bed. There is a rush of air against my ass as a cracking noise fills through the room. It echoes through the room once, twice...15 times as he covers my thighs and ass with welts made by the pool stick he found where it connected with my taught skin.

"My, my, my look at that pussy dripping into that ass, only a true slut gets wet when she is being beaten," he said as he rubbed the raised red-hot skin. As he moves up the bed, hands starting to peel the tape of my mouth he says, "I will take this off if you beg to be daddy's whore no matter what I say back to you. I want to hear how much you want it. The more you beg and degrade your self the better chance no one needs to know what I saw today and you get used like you crave, understand slut? If you please me I will fuck your ass and use you as a cum dump before we talk about what it means to be daddy's submissive slut."

I nod hesitantly, if a little begging and humiliating myself will get him to fuck me, I'm willing to do that. After all there is now way we would be able to do this again once my parents were back home.

As the tape was being ripped off he said, "Good girl, now beg."

Blindfolded it was easy to beg, not actually having to look him in the eye are started, "Please daddy use my holes. Fill them with your big cock."

"Sophie, I don't know why you are calling me daddy but your going to be ok. I'm going to untie you now," moving from the end of the bed towards the bed posts he continues, "don't worry I will make sure the person who did this is reported."

Putting on a show in hoped of getting to actually being stuffed, I made sure to sounds breathy and desperate as I said, "Please no daddy, I want you to use me like this. I am just a set of holes for you to use. Make me your bitch."

I feel him once again get off the bed and it is only a couple seconds before everything I said starts playing back. Stunned and confused, I remain silent as it continues to play.

With a laugh he says, "you were so convincing. Now I won't have to show this to your parents as proof that you are nothing but a cum slut, as long as you keep your mouth shut about our arrangement. You are going to be my submissive and the perfect one at that once I have you trained. We will discuss the rules once I am done fucking you. Do you understand me?"

As I listened to the tape of myself, I realized that only a true slut would know how to beg like that. It was then that I broke into what I would later to come to know as subspace answering with a simple, "yes daddy."

As the tape stopped and the bed once again dipped I felt daddy shove his cock in my tight dripping pussy. After a couple thrusts he pressed his tip against my ass filling me completely with the first thrust, as I was still loose from the guy fucking me earlier.

Reaching up and pulling my blindfold, my eyes blinking adjusting to the light, he grabbed my hair pulled my head forward to look him in the eyes. He grunted out "fuck bitch, you love being used like your just a sex toy, don't you? I knew when I found the porn sites you looked at on my computer that you used when your parents would come over to hang out," as he continued to hammer into my ass.

Reaching up he flicked the clothespins repeatedly, and I flinched. It was as he dropped the hand holding my hair and slapped it across my face that the words came out before I realized I was saying, "yes fucking do it. Slap me harder daddy," the hand coming across my face again, "again, please daddy. Choke me; I'm a worthless pig. I don't deserve to breathe unless you let me. "

"That's it baby girl, now your embracing your true nature. You are mine to use as I see fit. Your holes, your tits, even your mind, they are all mine. I'm about to fill you with cum but you've been so good, I'm going to let you cum first," he said as he put one hand around my throat choking me and the other rubbing my clit as he continues to stretch my ass even further.

I start to drift in and out of consciousness as he keeps choking me till I am just on the verge of passing out, letting me catch my breath and then doing it again. It's when I start to cum harder than I ever have before that I come back to the present. I start screaming, "yes daddy, oh fuck, thank you daddy, thank you daddy, thank you daddy, please fill me with you cum daddy."

Between me clenching down on his cock as I cum and hearing me babble incoherently, he cums hard pumping his hot seed into my ass before pulling out.

As he grabs the shirt the guy left in his haste to get out he cleans himself up but leaves me a mess as a reminder for our next conversation. He comes up unties my arms and legs, stretching my body back out flat. I feel him massaging my legs and arms until I get feeling back in them. He then lays next to me stroking my hair whispering, "you were such a good girl for daddy. I knew you just needed a daddy that will pay attention to you. I'm going to make you the perfect sub. Now take a nap and enjoy sleeping in a bed with me. It will be the last time for a while. When you wake up we discuss the rules and then I'm going to take you to where most of your trainings will take place."

I just murmur, as my thoughts are incoherent. I'm not sure but as I fall asleep I am pretty sure I heard, "yes, she was fine. She was a bit tied up in a workout but she was well behaved. Yes, I will make sure she continues to behave."