Sophie's Awakening Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
happyalex
happyalex
227 Followers

While appreciating the sentiment, her husband just stood there smiling, ignoring her curling finger.

"No. You get up and come here," he countered.

"Pardon?"

He raised his voice. "I said to come and stand here!" he commanded, pointing to a spot on the floor.

His eyes were fixed with such intensity that Sophie realized he was serious, and with inexplicable trepidation got up and moved to the point indicated. It was a simple act, but an important one. Because whether or not they both understood its full magnitude, in that moment the power balance between them shifted.

Now, what Alex really wanted to do was make her kneel, grab her blonde hair, and then watch as she gagged on cock like a porn star. But he resisted the urge, sure that it would ruin the delicate balance of trust that needed to built before such an act would ever be possible.

Standing there, Sophie was surprisingly nervous. On the one hand feeling safe in her husband's familiarity. But on the other, there was something unnervingly different. Almost like she was standing in front of a stranger. When his hands firmly grabbed her shoulders, she expected a kiss to follow. But instead, found herself being spun round to face the bed. The unexpected development added to the sense of being with someone else, and in a moment of shame the monogamous wife realized that the thought had made her breathe even faster.

Alex meanwhile took her submissiveness as tacit approval that he was on the right track. First her earlier behaviour. Now seeming compliance in the bedroom. It was enough to allow him to dream that maybe, just maybe, there was a version of his wife that had been repressed all these years and was only now being set free thanks to his own ingenuity (and some inspiration from Literotica authors). Anyway, it was time to find out.

"Don't move," he whispered, planting a kiss on the exposed nape of her neck.

Quickly reaching over to the chest of drawers he grabbed the satin blindfold that had been discreetly hidden before leaving, and stretched it over her head.

"What are doing?" she protested.

"Trust me," he reassured, intercepting her hands before they could remove it.

And then to press the advantage he spun her around and kissed long and hard. Defiance melting into the embrace. Until, confident she wouldn't object again, he gently coaxed her back round to face the bed.

Without vision Sophie's other senses heightened. She became more aware of the quiet of the room, the smell of her man, and the pulsing between her legs. Her sense of touch came alive as fabric flowed over her skin into a heap on the floor. Cool air enveloped her body in the darkness and with it came a feeling of vulnerability. Standing there naked, totally exposed in open lingerie, she yearned for a reassuring touch.

"Don't move," came the instruction.

Listening intently she stood still. The sound of her husband's clothes hitting the floor was followed by the scratching of a piece of furniture being shifted. Then finally the comfort of warm bare skin as she was hugged from behind.

"Hmmm," she purred, leaning back.

A sensory onslaught followed. Kisses from roaming lips, caresses from hands moving freely across her exposed nipples, tummy and pussy. Grinding against the hard-on wedged between her cheeks she groaned whenever a sensitive spot was stimulated. The foreplay was intense.

"I want you inside," she panted.

"I've put the ottoman in front of the bed," came the calm response, guiding her towards it, "kneel, then rest your upper body forward on the bed."

Out of character, Sophie obeyed without question. Moving her hair to one side she knelt on the ottoman and leaned forward.

"Good girl," Alex encouraged. "Now extend your arms out fully on each the side."

It was an odd request. Before Sophie had time to figure out where things were going, her wrists had been pulled wide and fastened to what felt like tight neoprene cuffs. Not able to see anything she tried to draw them back. They wouldn't move. A rush of panic surged through her. She had never been blindfolded and tied up before. And yet here she was, unexpectedly secured to the bed in a very compromising position.

"Alex," she called out with an edge of fear, "What are you doing?"

"Shh...my love," he soothed. "I promise you will enjoy this."

"I'm not comfortable..."

"...Give it a few minutes, and if you still want to stop, we will," he promised.

Quickly turning on the bathroom light behind, he was agog. The sight was even more glorious than expected. Perfect bum cheeks high in the air, fine black lace across pale round skin, and a pink slit framed in the middle. Worthy of an offering to the Gods. Mesmerized, he ran a hand across her firm bum before giving one cheek a gentle squeeze and the other a playful slap.

"Alex," she continued, pulling helplessly against the restraints. "Seriously, I don't like this."

But confident that he knew what was good for her, like a parent feeding broccoli to a child, he continued. Reaching around between her upturned cheeks he cupped her entire pussy with his large hand and began to lewdly rub the wet flesh. His digits running through the already engorged folds while the tip of his fingers rubbed against the erect clit. It wasn't long until Sophie was moaning involuntarily.

Unable to resist the pleasure, she would never have guessed that being so helpless could have had such an effect. Of course, having her pussy rubbed was one thing. But to be pinned down and powerless at the same time was like nothing she had ever experienced. The sound of squishy pussy filling the air confirmed the deprived joy. The objections evaporated, replaced by wanton whimpers and moans. Such that when the hand unexpectedly disappeared, her sexy swaying rear was left searching in vain for more.

"What are you doing?" she complained again, only this time for the opposite reason.

Yet she needn't have worried as her husband knelt behind and inhaled deeply, filling his lungs with that familiar musky scent. Nudging the legs apart he fondled the perfect firm cheeks before spreading them wide apart, relishing the sound and sight of her moist pink pussy opening up for his gratification. The beast inside roared as he licked and sucked. Normally gentle, tonight was not about that.

Sophie also seemed to be loving the depraved sex, bucking her hips back against him, willing his tongue to do its magic. Not even caring when he occasionally shifted his focus to her tight little asshole. Shamelessly she ground back in search of pleasure. The building of an orgasm more important than anything else, including her dignity.

"I'm going to cum soon," she panted.

The statement had been unnecessary. Her husband could already sense it in her movements. Hear it in her whimpers. Taste it between her legs. Licking harder and deeper he pushed her over the edge until she was convulsing all over his face.

Licking his lips he stepped back, watching in awe, especially as her sexy little bum hole winked every time her core flexed in orgasm. Unable to resist, he allowed one of his still slick fingers to play at her forbidden entrance. And when there was no protest, he began naughtily slipping it in, savoring the sight and feel.

"Don't," she warned seriously, wriggling to dislodge the digit from her rectum. "No anal. I mean it."

This time Alex listened, regretfully withdrawing. 'Softly, softly," he reminded himself, don't scare the horses. Still, he couldn't be unsatisfied with the introduction of light bondage into the marriage.

With the prospect of anal play off the menu, his aching hard-on commanded the next best option. It was tired of bouncing in mid-air and called on him to use the hole that was on offer. Manhandling his wife's hot body like a real-life fuck doll, he forced her knees further apart and pushed her mid-back down onto the bed, raising her rear to the perfect height and angle. Admiring the blonde's submissive position, he suddenly regretted not having setup a video camera. But the thought was gone as quickly as it had arrived. Impatient lust seized control. Spreading the white cheeks wide yet again he plunged the head of his engorged cock deep into the ready cunt.

It took a few thrusts, but quickly he was able to go in all the way to the hilt. Her position and ease of access as a result of using the ottoman was exactly what he had calculated during his preparations. As a result, her rear was at exactly the right height for him to pump with the full force of his weight. And the feeling of power made it all the more enjoyable. At that moment the female restrained underneath him served no other purpose but to satisfy his sexual needs. He owned her, and it was intoxicating.

Her enjoyment also seemed to increase with his pace and force. The harder he fucked, the more guttural she got. The furniture creaked as she received the pounding of a lifetime. Sophie was in heaven. Her only frustration was that she couldn't attend to the clit buzzing away between her legs. For every time she tried, the restraints highlighted her incapacitation. Like an itch that couldn't be scratched, the feeling was driving her nuts, amplifying the intensity. Cock drunk and drooling over the bed sheets she willed the ravaging, shocked by how much she was enjoying the defiling.

"Your cunt is so tight tonight," Alex goaded.

Her response was incomprehensible. Instead, the sound of sweaty bodies, slapping, grunts, moans and fanny farts filled the room. Lost in each other, the couple cared for nothing but mutual joy.

Sophie was the first to blow, flexing and shuddering uncontrollably as a powerful second orgasm ripped through her body. That was it for Alex, who pumped himself dry while holding onto her bucking rear like a rodeo star. Depositing his hot sticky semen deep into his convulsing wife.

And then it was over. Laying in a state of post orgasmic bliss, Sophie was unable to remember that last time she had felt such sexual satisfaction. Having emptied himself, Alex withdrew his deflating cock and stepped back to admire his handiwork. The room, which was only moments before a cacophony of noise and movement, was eerily quiet. The tied-up blonde motionless as cum slowly dribbled out of her used pink slit. It was enough to make Alex hard again, and he considered having another go.

But a sound caught his attention. The faint creak of a floor board in the corridor. Looking around he realized that they hadn't shut the door to the room. It was ajar!

'Shit!'

Blood rushed back into his head as he panicked. Quickly and quietly he peered into the corridor. The door to the kid's room was shut and there was no light or sound coming from it. Relief, that would have been a disaster. But, as he looked down the corridor, a shadow flickered across the far wall in the living room. Someone was there, he was sure of it.

'Strange...'

Click.

'The front door!'

Moving like a ninja he tip toed to the front door and looked through the spy hole just in time to see the babysitter disappearing into the elevator, back to her parent's apartment.

"Louise had never left!" he thought to himself. "Oh My God!"

As the shock passed, a smile formed on his face. It was going to be an interesting end to the summer.

happyalex
happyalex
227 Followers
12