Sophie's Bush

Story Info
A Sophie Marceau hairy bush fantasy.
1.4k words
3.86
59.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThomX
ThomX
254 Followers

I was watching a movie called "Beyond the Clouds" one night starring the ultra-beautiful and sexy French actress Sophie Marceau. The movie features an explicit sex scene with Sophie and actor John Malkovich (of all people!). But the naked appearance of John Malkovich really didn't bother me because, in my mind, nothing can diminish the breath-taking beauty of Sophie Marceau (who's probably best known for the role as the villainess in the James Bond flick "The World Is Not Enough").

In the scene, after John (finally!) leaves the room, Sophie walks around the bedroom naked showing every single part of her sensuous, luscious body. What struck me was her untrimmed bush. Most actresses today, as is shown time and time again in Playboy magazine, trim their pubic region. But not Sophie! Her pussy is surrounded by a gorgeous thick patch of pubic hair that is, as one guy I know would put it, black-as-pitch. And, seeing as how I have a serious hair fetish, that led me to create a fantasy that centers around Sophie Marceau's bush that I would like to share with all of you dear readers.

And here it is:

I walk into this room--similar to the room where Sophie had (simulated) sex with John Malkovich--where I find the exquisitely beautiful Sophie Marceau lying completely nude on this bed just like she was in the movie. I stop right where I am and gaze down at her in total surprise, my jaw almost dropping to the floor, especially when I see Sophie's immensely furry pussy. She looks right at me and smiles her beautiful smile as she says to me, "Come to me."

She holds out her arms to me and, after standing there gawking at her like an idiot for a moment, I walk rather crookedly toward her until I'm standing next to the bed she's laying on. I get into bed with her and sit down on her upper thighs just inches below her thick black bush. I gaze down lustfully at her extremely hairy pussy and find myself drooling at the sight of it. My growing cock begging to be released, I quickly unzip my pants and take out my throbbing erection. With my balls hanging out the top of my underwear, I take my cock in hand and bend it down towards Sophie's pussy, aiming the head right in the middle of her beautiful black bush. I let out a slight moan as I feel the tip of my penis touching her scraggly, wrinkly pubes. I shove my prick farther down until my dick is touching her skin, the head of my cock almost totally buried in her fur.

I stroke myself like crazy, feeling the warmness of her skin touching my swelled cockhead and the tingly sensations I was feeling as her soft, warm hair softly brushed against the sensitive skin of my dick. And, if that weren't enough, Sophie reached down with both her hands and grabbed a tuft of my own thick black pubic hair in each hand and tugged on my pubes. The combination of all these things caused me to shoot a hugely immense wad right into her bush. Sophie cradled my balls in her hand as I kept shooting my load into her cunt hairs, covering them to the point where they looked almost white. I stoke myself a few more times to coax the few final drops of semen that my body had left in me, and, when I was finished coming, I withdrew my penis from Sophie's pubic hair as I start to get up out of bed and walk away; but then Sophie stops me as she places a hand on my shoulder and says to me in her sexy French accent, "Don't go! We're not finished yet."

With my pearly-white splooge dripping from her pitch-black pussy hair, Sophie stood up and walked in front of me, smiling sultrily at me the whole time. Without saying a word to me, she turns around and practically shoves her beautiful ass right in my face. I swear her ass crack was just as hairy as her pussy! I knew what she wanted me to do so, as she was bent over with her hands on her knees, I put my hands on both of her shapely buttocks and, after smacking my lips hungrily a couple of times, I stick out my tongue and place the tip directly on her furry anus. I swirled my tongue around her anal opening several times, making the black hair that covered it all nice and wet. Sophie moaned as I licked both her butthole and the hairy ass crack of her lovely ass, stopping only to pull and nibble on her ass hairs with my teeth, causing her to moan out that much louder. I went back to rimming her exquisite asshole, but a mere rimjob apparently wasn't enough for this sexy French starlet as she begged me, "Stick your tongue in my ass! Please, I beg of you, stick it in!"

Wanting very much to please her, I drew back my head with my tongue still hanging out like a thirsty dog panting for water and plunged my wet, erect tongue all the way into her ass. I fucked Sophie Marceau's hairy pink asshole with my tongue while I gripped her ass cheeks with both hands until my tongue felt like it was going to fall right off! Sophie reached behind her with one hand and grabbed me by the hair as she began moaning out in French. I didn't know what the hell she was saying, but it sure sounded sexy as hell! I darted my tongue in and out of Sophie's hot, sweet ass until she had a gushing orgasm right in my face as she wailed out in passion. I took my tongue out of her as she got down on the floor on her knees and turned around to face me. She was smiling up at me ever-so-sweetly as I've seen her do many times in the movies I've seen her star in when her eyes panned down to my crotch. I glanced down myself to see what she was gaping at and was surprised to discover my cock had grown hard once again. I was focusing so much on eating out Sophie's ass that I didn't even notice my dick becoming erect again. I smiled myself as Sophie wrapped her soft, warm hand around my cock and began to stroke it. She said to me once more in her sexy French accent, "Do you mind if I take care of this for you?"

Before I could say a thing to her, she opened her full, luscious mouth and went down on me. She swallowed my cock whole as she gave me this amazing blowjob while she cradled my balls once again in her other hand. She sucked and fisted my engorged prick at the same time as she tugged on my nutsack with the fingers of her free hand. I sat back and watched Sophie Marceau, one of the sexiest actresses on the planet, give me the greatest head ever! I paid her back for the immense pleasure and ecstasy she was giving me by blowing another hugely thick load all over her gorgeous face. Now both her face and her pussy hair was dripping with my sperm.

She took my dick out of her mouth and stood back up. She was looking right at me as she slowly ran her fingers through her pubic hair that was drenched in my jism, getting the stuff all over her hands and fingers. She writhed and panted as if she was really getting off on the feeling of my jizz all over her hair and fingers. She took her fingers out of her twat hair and massaged them all over her face, making her entire face a white, stringy mess. She sure as hell never done anything like this in any of her movies, I thought happily to myself, feeling the beginnings of yet another erection. Sophie gave me one final lusty glance while she was licking my come off of her fingers. She gave me a sexy grin and a wink as she said to me, "Thank you," then she walked out of the room completely (similar to the way John Malkovich did in that movie).

And that, dear readers, is my Sophie Marceau bush fantasy.

ThomX
ThomX
254 Followers