Sophie's Choice

Story Info
Young woman shows a man that turning forty isn't that bad.
1.4k words
4.14
24.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no idea that turning forty would be like this.

I was pretty depressed for a while; the old familiar tune, feeling like I hadn't done a whole lot with my life, feeling that urge to live!

My wife, of course, didn't understand. She's a wonderful woman, but the idea of her husband having a mid-life crisis didn't exactly thrill her.

I learned my lesson after the first fight, and kept my mouth shut and did my best to pretend everything was fine.

Sure, you could call me a coward. And maybe I am.

Work was good; I was doing a great job, moving up, and was a valued member of the company.

Our receptionist is a young woman, 23, blonde, amazing beautiful. Tall, leggy, busty, and fun. Always with a smile, and loves to flirt. Which is good, since I'm notorious for flirting.

One day, walking in, I noticed the smile on her face wasn't the same. She looked pained. I walked by, and said, "Everything okay?"

She looked up, and the smile got wider, but I knew it wasn't genuine.

"I'm okay, Dave. Thanks, though."

"You sure?"

The smile finally disappeared and she sighed. "My boyfriend dumped me. Dumped me!"

I shook my head. Unbelievable. The guy was this jock type, a boy with a man's body. I saw the way he acted, like he was bored with her.

"Oh, damn, Sophie. I am so sorry."

She just shrugged. "Boys. I am so sick of boys!"

I smiled and winked at her. "You need a man, I think."

She smiled; one of those smiles that were so intoxicating to me. "You are so right. You want the job?"

I laughed, and walked to my desk.

I didn't think much about it, just our flirting ways. The day went by quick, and I found myself finding excuses to go by the front desk. And I noticed Sophie finding reasons to come by my desk.

Curiouser and curiouser, as a famous blonde once remarked.

Quitting time and the weekend. My weekend was going to be fairly uneventful; the wife was out of town, so jacking it to internet porn seemed to be on the horizon.

I walked by the front desk, and smiled at Sophie.

"Have a good weekend, and don't worry. A woman as awesome as you deserves the best."

"Dave, wait. Happy hour at the restaurant next door sound good to you?"

I tried to think of reasons why it would be a bad idea. That amazing face with those big doe eyes.

"Yes. That sounds like an amazing idea."

Sophie smiled big and wide and we walked out the door.

Several drinks in.

She was such a charmer, laughing at my jokes.

A couple times, her hand brushed against my leg; and it would linger longer and longer.

I didn't think much of it. I was an old man, you know?

I'm not a bad looking guy; I'm tall, big, maybe a little paunchy, but I could never be mistaken for a woman.

Burly, I guess is the word. I shave my head, since my hair started to thin a few years ago.

But there was this incredibly beautiful woman, looking at me, smiling, laughing at my jokes and making me feel like the only man in the room.

I know it had been several years since I dated, so I guess my game was off.

She looked at me for several moments while I was drinking my scotch. I stopped and looked at her.

"What?"

"You..are very handsome."

That surprised me. I was able to play off it, with a "Oh, sure, I think I may be the only guy at the table, though."

She shook her head. "No joke, I've always thought that. But your eyes..they look amazing. I've never noticed them before now."

That hand again. On my knee. Her gaze at me. What was happening?

I scooted my chair a little closer. Her hand went UP. Across my thigh, with a devilish gleam in her eye.

Something definitely began to stir. I was getting very aroused, and she knew it. Her hand went further up my thigh, and her eyes widened as she felt the bulge in my pants.

I'm no porn star, but I have it where it counts.

She leaned in to me. "Let's go. It's a little crowded here."

I quickly paid the bill, and by the time we were walking out of the bar, my bulge had subsided, which was good, since twill slacks really don't help supressing a major erection.

We walked to our cars, and she moved in close to me.

I grabbed her and pressed my lips to hers.

Nothing, just her and I. The parking lot melted away in the heat.

Her lips were soft and supple, and our tongues flitted against each other.

I pulled away, gently.

She said, "Wow. I guess asking you back to my place would be okay, huh?"

I couldn't say no.

I followed her in my car, thoughts of what this meant running through my head.

Was I one of those guys? Cheating on his wife because a younger woman made him feel young again?

My dick told me to shut the fuck up.

I couldn't argue.

Her place: her fumbling for her keys, as we kissed.

We got inside and she started pulling my clothes off.

It was amazing.

She led me to the couch, and she began kissing my neck and chest, as I pulled her top of, licking her neck, biting her earlobe.

She moaned and in one swift motion her bra was off.

Nice C cups, firm and upright, with nice thick nipples. I started licking and sucking them immediately.

She fucking loved it.

"Oh God, yes, that is so good..."

Sophie touching my chest and stomach; areas that always made me feel so self-conscious, instead just made me harder and harder.

We continued kissing, my hands running all over her body, feeling the soft heat of her being.

Grabbing at my belt, she had my pants down to my knees FAST. My cock was rock hard at this point. I kicked off my shoes and got my socks off, and she had my pants off and kneeling

down between my legs, her tongue licking the shaft. Looking up at me, as she tooked the engorged head of my dick in her mouth. Her hand, stroking the shaft, up and down.

The cock popped out her mouth.

"Goddamn, you have such a nice cock. I want it inside me."

She was undressed in less than a minute.

She stradled me, that pussy wet and hot, and slid right over me, fast and easy.

She moaned. I moved her slow, up and down on my cock, licking and sucking her tits, as my hands grabbed her ass, moving her up and down.

"Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck, Dave. That is so goddamned good..."

Faster.

Faster.

She exploded, cumming like a wildcat, just sliding up and down on my cock, screaming my name.

I could feel the muscles inside her throbbing, and she kissed me. I picked her up, and placed her on the couch, spreading her legs.

I leaned down and kissed her, as I slid my throbbing cock inside her.

I moved nice and slow, grinding, easing it in and out.

Sophie moved her hands to her tits, playing with her nipples. Moaning my name.

"Oh, yes. I have never...oh yes!"

I would slide my cock out and then slam it back in. She would moan each time.

I was amazed how long I was lasting.

I started to pick up the rhythm.

Back and forth, faster and faster. I knew she was going to cum again, and I couldn't hold back.

"Yes, yes, cum inside me, pleeeease"

I came, thrusting hard and fast, just as she did, and Sophie screamed my name again.

I could only imagine what her neighbors were thinking.

I kissed her, and she wrapped her arms and legs around me, tight.

She grabbed a blanket that was folded at the end of the couch, and we cuddled up, kissing and talking.

"I can't beleive this happened." I said, kissing her forehead.

She smiled and stroked my cock, that was quickly become hard again.

She said, "I am so glad it happened. You are amazing, not just at this, but in a lot of ways."

We made love again, several times during that night and into the next day, getting to know each other.

So much for having a mid-life crisis; with a woman like that, who has time?