Sophie's Choice

Story Info
John returns some mail to his neighbor Sophie.
1.5k words
4.59
40k
19
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeb22
jeb22
864 Followers

John walked to his mailbox keys in hand just enjoying the sun on his face and the warm breeze after a long day of work. Grounded in his after work routine he opened the mailbox and sitting on top of the usual bills and junk mail was a box. The box itself was plain with a P.O. Box for the return address but what John noticed is the box was not addressed to him. Sophie Hartley lived in the 'A' building of townhomes but her unit was 5 doors down the end unit opposite of John's.

Looking over and seeing her car parked in her spot John walked down to give her the package. Upon reaching her door John rang her door bell and waited. After a short time the door opened to reveal Sophie in sweat pants and a t-shirt. Sophie stood a little over five feet and was average build if best. Her face could be said to be a little cute framed by wavy black hair that hung down to her shoulders.

She smiled when you recognized John standing at her door, "Oh hey there John how can I help you?" she asked. John and Sophie had never spent much time together just conversations at the mailbox or outside for a few minutes here or there on nice days. He always considered her pleasant enough just not his type. He usually preferred women who were a bit more lithe and fit.

"Well I found this..." John started motioning with his hand that held the package but before he could get the rest of what he was going to say out Sophie glanced down and noticed the package and stepped back from the door, "sorry to be rude John please come in."

"Oh, thanks," John responded to her invitation by stepping into her townhome. "I was just saying I found this package in my mail," he reached out his hand and extended the package to her as she closed the door.

Sophie took the package from him and looked at it thoughtfully, "Hmm...must be the chastity device I ordered for Billy," John looked at her in confusion. He saw a guy coming and going and though they never had spoken of it John thought it might be her boyfriend as he was a skinny blonde and she a stocky brunette so the guy being family never really crossed his mind. What was perplexing him was the question on the tip of his tongue, "What do you mean chastity device?"

Sophie giggled at his reaction," You know John," her voice took on a playful yet naughty tone," it's to keep Billy all locked up so he can't play with himself without my permission. I gave him a little liberty and he was jerking away fantasizing about me. So this is to make sure he behaves himself," the last part came out so matter-of-factly that John was at a loss for words. This guy would just stand for letting some girl put some sort of device on his junk?

John stood in silence for a moment as the thoughts of Sophie telling a guy when he could and could not cum ran through his mind. After a few moments he gathered himself enough to respond," You put something on your boyfriend so he can't touch himself?"

"Well first of all," Sophie's voice got a bit more serious tone to it," Billy is not my boyfriend. Any guy who can't keep his hands off himself until I say is not strong enough to be with me...but yes John," her voice softening," that's exactly what I am going to do to Billy. He tried to keep from cumming without my permission but he cheated and now I am going to have to lock him up to make sure he behaves."

"First time I've heard of something like that," John responded as the thought of Sophie controlling his own masturbation flitted through his mind causing his voice to slightly crack.

Sophie took a step closer to him as she noticed how uncomfortable he was getting," It's perfectly natural John," she said with a soft, throaty voice," most guys just can't control their own libido and having a woman take the reins makes their experience so much more fulfilling."

Sophie was smiling up at John and he hoped she would keep looking up at him instead of down at his crotch as he was sure there was no way to hide his growing erection. That along with her proximity to him was causing an uncontrollable reaction. Fearing the worst John took a step back and as he did Sophie glanced down and her eyes seem to light up, "Oh John it looks like you're one of those guys," she teasingly said.

"Um...Sophie...I don't think..." he stammered.

"It's okay Johnny," she said stepping towards him again and pressing her breasts into him as he backed into the door. She looked up into his eyes, "You know I can take care of all that pressure Johnny. You carry that burden all the time and just to have me take it for you would make things so much easier," her voice sounded so sexy and suddenly John felt her hand on his crotch which caused him to gasp.

"Yessss baby that's right, just let Sophie take control for a little while, " her hand rubbed up and down over his cock which was straining against the front of his pants. She was leaning her body into him pressing his back firmly into the door. He moved his hand to stop her from rubbing his cock and just as he touched her arm, "keep your arms at your sides baby unless you want me to stop..." she left the statement hanging and John lowered his arm back down. "Oh Johnny you are going to love this soooo much," her hand continued rubbing slowly up and down, "that lethargic feeling you are getting coupled with the pleasure is you giving in to me," her voice softened," this is where I break you down. The more you give over control to me the more pleasurable it gets for you. That's the trap Johnny."

John's eyes were closed as he felt ever bit of what Sophie was saying to him. The pleasure washed over him and he felt like he could just slide down the door and melt into the floor. Her hand rubbing against him felt so good and the pleasure was so overwhelming he let out a soft moan.

"Oh yeah," she purred," now you're feeling it. It's going to build...and build," hand rubbing a bit more insistently," and build Johnny until you can't hold back and you just give yourself to me," John's entire body jerked as he started cumming in his pants. The rush was incredible. He never felt a climax like the one he was experiencing.

"Yes baby get it all out," the rubbing continued and Sophie felt John's knees give out but pressed harder into him to hold him up for her final touch. "Oh that's so much better isn't it baby?" As his orgasm subsided John could only nod his head in response. Sophie grabbed the head of his cock through his pants with her thumb and forefinger rubbing it over and over.

"Ahh god," John cried out as the ministrations to his oversensitized cock caused his body to jerk out of control.

"Yes baby you feel so weak right now," her fingers continued to do their magic," you're going to want to feel this way again and again. From now on when you can't help yourself and just need to cum you are going to come to me and ask permission. Is that clear?" Once again John's head only nodded as his body continued to move reflexively from Sophie's touch. "If I find out you have cheated then the only way this relationship continues is if you put on a chastity device. Is that clear?" Another nod.

"Johnny I am so happy we finally got together like this. I've always thought you were kind of cute but you probably never realized what kind of power I can have over men," she let out a throaty laugh," especially a man like you."

With that Sophie backed away and John fell to his knees in front of her. "Oh that's so nice little Johnny," she said reaching out her hand to stroke his head. She pulled his head toward her crotch and began rubbing his face into it through her sweatpants. "Oh Johnny," she breathed," the first time I take a man down it always makes me so wet. With you I think it may happen more often. I am going to break you over and over and over again," John looked up after she made the statement and saw her smiling down at him.

"Thanks for dropping off my mail Johnny. You can let yourself out and I'll know you'll be back to see me real soon," the look in her eyes was one of supreme confidence and as he picked himself up off her floor to leave he knew it came from experience.

jeb22
jeb22
864 Followers