Sophie's Choice

Story Info
Beautiful female medical student has to fellate a nerd.
2.6k words
4.3
88.4k
51

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I'm not going to give you a blowjob!" Sophie told Max, her fellow second year medical student.

"But you promised!" the lanky nerd replied.

The two were arguing in hushed whispers in the library of the old New England medical school they attended. Sophie noticed that some of the other students had unburied their faces from the textbooks and journals in which were hidden the solutions of clinical mysteries encountered on the wards, and her face reddened at the thought her last utterance had been overheard.

"I thought of what you would be doing for me as I was explaining countercurrent exchange in the kidney. So I guess I spent two hours enlightening you for the test tomorrow for nothing. And to top it off, I missed a chance to go to the last day of Comic-Con because of you."

Sophie fumbled through her purse, finally finding her wallet. The offspring of two physicians, she was never hurting for money. She opened her billfold and pulled out two hundred dollar bills.

"Here. Take this and get some bimbo to give you your damn blowjob!"

Sophie tried to force the bills into Max's hand but he pushed them away.

"No. We had a deal, dammit!"

"I can't believe that you thought one of your classmates would suck your dick!"

"We could start going out."

"I have a boyfriend."

"He doesn't have to know. And I don't see an engagement ring."

"No!"

"We could have fun together. I've liked you since I first set eyes on you. Give me a chance, please!"

"For how long?"

"Until the end of the year."

It was early September. Sophie counted the weeks she would have to endure Max's company and frowned. She would never be able to pull it off. Besides, Brad, her possessive law student boyfriend, would almost certainly find out.

"I'll give you five hundred dollars if you'll just forget about this."

"No."

Max wouldn't forget that she had promised to give him a blowjob in exchange for tutoring her. She had thought wearing a tank top that showed a lot of cleavage and flirting with the young man was payment enough for a two hour lecture on physiology. When he asked if she would give him a blowjob, she said "Sure", certain at that moment he wouldn't have the balls to demand the statuesque brunette fellate him.

"You're going to hound me until I suck your dick, aren't you?"

"Yes."

She imagined how her email box would fill up with messages from the horny geek, demanding she fulfill her promise. And she would have little leverage to complain of harassment since Max had used his cell phone to record her making the promise.

'If we do this, you must never tell a soul. I will fucking kill you if this ruins my life."

"I have no intention of spoiling yours or anyone else's life. Whatever we do together will be just between us. I'll take the secret to my grave."

Sophie inspected their surroundings. All of the other student's heads were buried in reading material.

She had an irritable bladder and was forever having to urinate, so she knew the location of every bathroom in the building and remembered the pair of lavatories next to the conference rooms in the basement. No one would be there at this time of the day. She struggled to remember if there were locks on the doors.

"Meet me in the basement," she told Max.

She turned and walked towards the elevators. Turning around, she saw Max following in her footsteps. She scowled at him.

"Wait a couple of minutes. I don't want anyone to see us together."

Max turned around, and she was sorry for her words upon seeing his crestfallen expression. But remembering that the young man was turning her into a whore, it took only a moment for her anger to return.

She pushed the down button and paced while awaiting the arrival of the elevator. Max had obeyed her command and was nowhere to be found. The elevator arrived and she stepped into the car. Her finger shook as she pressed 'B'. For the first time in years she craved a cigarette.

As the elevator car descended, she wondered if he would chicken out. Or he might not be able to get it up. It would be fitting if after everything he had just put her through that he wouldn't be able to get a hard on for the prettiest girl in the class.

The elevator arrived in the basement. Sophie stepped into the corridor and was relieved not to see Max before remembering it was not yet time for his arrival. Her heart pounded as she waited for the bell to signal the elevator's arrival. The elevator shafts were quiet, leading her to suspect her unwanted suitor had lost his nerve. She was startled when the door to the stairwell opened and Max emerged.

"I, I took the stairs be, because I didn't want anyone to see me going down to the basement. So, you know, no one would know we hooked up," Max stammered, gasping for air from his dash down the stairs.

"I don't know what the fuck this is, but it isn't even hooking up. If you have any daughters, I hope you remember this when they go off to college."

"I've had a crush on you since the first day of school last year. That was just so awesome when you asked me to help you with physiology today. I never thought I'd get a chance like this to get to know you.

"You should just find a girl you like and ask her to go to the movies. I hear the nursing students talk. 'That new medical student in the ICU is so cute.' 'I heard the medical student on Pediatrics just broke up with his girl friend. Maybe he'll ask me out.'

"Believe me, this is a one time thing with me. You really need a girlfriend."

"I can't get anyone to go out with me."

She wiped away the spittle that had accompanied his words from her cheek and looked at the young man whose cock she was about to suck. His black hair was long and stringy. His attempt at growing a mustache had only resulted in a coating of fuzz on his upper lip. The black rimmed glasses he wore were dirty. Zits were randomly distributed on his face. Coffee stains adorned the white tee shirt across which was inscribed the school's logo. 'Ugh' would be her reaction if this creature had asked her for a date.

But his eyes were a different story. His brown orbs exuded kindness. She thought of the ugly dog that was her constant companion as she grew up. He was always at her side when other girls were mean to her or life wasn't meeting her expectations. He kept her warm at night during cold Vermont winters. And no matter how she treated him, he would be there for her.

Max most likely had never been with a woman before; probably twenty-four or twenty-five years old and still a virgin, ready to enter one of the most esteemed professions and can't get laid. She thought about how impatient Brad would get after not fucking her for a week. How horny this guy who's never had a woman must be!

Relief came over her when she saw the lock on the door of the women's room. She hoped it was clean.

"Come on," she commanded, and walked toward the lavatory.

She did not hold the door open for Max and heard the door hit him as he followed. As he gawked at the row of women's urinals, she turned the knob and locked to lock them inside.

She turned and felt Max's eyes on her. He was staring at her in awe. Her wavy brown locks rested on her shoulders. Her delicate features and strong chin betrayed her French ancestry. Purple lip gloss adorned her lips but no foundation was needed; her fair complexion and rosy cheeks needing no enhancement from anything humankind could produce. Blue eyeliner made her eyes alluring. The only thing missing was a smile.

Gold hoops dangled from her earlobes. Underneath a sheer white long sleeve blouse she wore a black tank top adorned by her nipple imprints. Tight jeans held up by a gold chain hugged her trim tush. Purple polish coated her nails. On her dainty feet were low heels through which her toes poked out.

Brad never worshipped her like this. Instead he, the son of a super rich corporate lawyer, felt rightly that he was god's gift to women.

Brad was engaged when he met Sophie, who wanted him so badly she promised to do anything that his fiancee did in bed and even more. That final thought evinced a twinge of pain in her asshole.

Feeling like the goddess of a motley cult made her smile. Max's face lit up. She was startled when he leaned over and planted his lips on hers.

These lips are so soft, she thought. She was never kissed by Brad this way. Her tongue shot into Max's mouth before she had even made the decision to return his affections. Their tongues danced together and with her eyes closed she imagined Max clean shaven, with his hair trimmed, and clad in stylish clothes.

Max took her into his arms and pressed her against his chest. Lately, the only time she and Brad were this close was when they had sex. Her boyfriend was a champion at pleasing her in bed but sometimes seemed annoyed by her presence when not in the mood to fuck her.

Max rocked as he held her tight. She heard his heart racing and wondered what it would be like to be married to a guy who won the Nobel prize. She immediately dismissed the thought but conceded to herself that whoever ended up with Max would not be taken for granted. The hard on that pressed into her tummy communicated his ardor for her.

"It was OK that I kissed you," he said softly.

"It was OK. I enjoyed it."

"So you're not mad at me anymore?"

"A little," she lied.

"You don't have to, you know..."

"What? Give you a blowjob?"

"Yeah."

"It's all right. I'm over the shock. It's just a little strange how this all came about."

"I've never had one before."

"I'll bet you never even kissed a woman before I kissed you just now."

"Uh-huh."

"Don't you ever go on dates?"

"Girls always say no when I ask them. They tell me they're seeing someone, they're busy, or that they like me but not that way."

"So you're frustrated?"

"No, I'm used to it. I just like you. I'm sorry I asked you what I asked you. I don't know what came over me. We can go now."

"I can tell you really like me. And you should be rewarded for teaching me about countercurrent flow in the kidney."

She broke out of his embrace and knelt between his legs.

"You really don't have to."

"I can't leave someone who's been so kind to me like this."

She felt his fingers running through her hair as she unbuckled his belt and pulled his zipper down. His Jockey shorts were already wet. She yanked his trousers and underpants down his legs. His magnificent erect circumcised cock popped out, swaying back and forth.

"You've got a big one!" Sophie exclaimed. She wrapped her right hand around it and began slowly stroking the shaft.

"It's all right, I guess."

"You'll make your wife happy some day."

"I hope you're right. But I'm the kind of guy who couldn't even get laid in a morgue."

She looked up at him. Max spirits rose even higher when he saw the sparkle in her eyes.

"Max, you sell yourself short. If you just put a little more work into your appearance, girls would go out with you."

"Do you know any?"

She did, but the one of whom she was thinking was getting ready to take Max's cock into her mouth.

"I'll keep your problem in mind."

She opened up her mouth and slid her lips over the head of Max's cock. He sighed as her lips slid over the corona and down the shaft. His fingers continued to tickle her scalp. By this time, Brad's hand would be like a vise on her head and she would be like a plaything in his hands as he thrust her head up and down on his cock.

She tickled the frenulum and circled the corona with her tongue, and Max enjoyed it just as much as the exactly five other guys she fellated had. Her pussy was becoming wet and she hoped her roommate wouldn't be home later since masturbation was an activity she performed only in the most private setting.

Max had offered to let her off the hook, so she hadn't become a whore. But Brad sometimes made her feel that way if she wasn't in the mood to do it after receiving some expensive treat.

As her lips moved up and down the shaft of the nerd's penis, she tried to convince herself that this action was of her own volition. But tears came to her eyes with the realization that she was just a selfish bitch who used her good looks and willingness to fuck to get what she wanted. The nerd was too good for her, she realized.

Max moaned as he neared climax, the first time he would orgasm from contact with a woman. She realized that she couldn't abandon him after their tryst. It would assuage her guilt to be nice to him. She thought of some dark cozy places they could frequent until she could get him cleaned up.

It was time to finish him off. He had waited long enough to score with a woman. At least it was someone who was clean and cared for him, she thought. She definitely would see him again. And for her, regardless of how things turned out with Max, it was time to move on from Brad.

The tip of her tongue alit on his frenulum. His cock began to pulsate in her mouth. She prepared to receive his semen.

She was not surprised when his cum started gushing into her mouth. His dick squirted over and over. He must have not masturbated for a week. All the tension departed from his body. She stroked him with her lips when he went limp, then expelled him, and looked up and opened her mouth. He smiled when he saw what she had not yet swallowed.

She rose to her feet and planted her lips on his. His semen trailed from her mouth into his as their tongues lawled together. When they broke apart they gazed into each other's eyes and Sophie saw a kind young man who was overcoming his shyness with women.

He released her and she walked to the mirror. With a tissue she wiped the cum from her lips and applied lip gloss, her face next to the image of his in the mirror.

She turned around to see Max, still in rapture from his epiphany with his goddess. She wiped her lip gloss from his face.

"I liked that," he said.

She was sure he was holding back the words, 'I love you.'

"I liked it, too. We'll have to study together again someday. But rather than do it here in this drafty old building, why don't we do it in my apartment instead?"

"That would be nice."

"I have to go now. It's eleven o'clock. That's past my bedtime. I'm a morning person. Are you, too?"

"Not really. but I kind of want to be now."

"I understand."

"I'll walk you back to your apartment, if that's OK?"

"I'd enjoy that."