Sophie's Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was dressed in a stunning short dress, perfect for what was clearly a special occasion, and Darien was uncharacteristically in a shirt and tie. His shirt was untucked now and partially unbuttoned, with Sophie's hands roaming under it as their lips and bodies pressed together. His hands were under her dress, holding her by the ass as they drunkenly swayed into the room, oblivious to anything but each other. She yanked off his tie and and tossed it on the floor, then began unbuttoning his shirt. When it was open she pressed himself against him, kissing him deeply one more time, and then took a step back, before slipping off one slim shoulder strap from her dress, then the other, and letting it shimmy to the floor. I had a perfect view of the luscious expanse of her legs and her round ass, encased in unusually sheer, lacy panties. I could smell her, suddenly, her sex and her desire for him.

And that's also when I realized it was too late. There was no way I could get up and leave now without making an awkward scene. I didn't want to be the vomiting girl in this scenario, ruining the mood. I had no choice but to pretend to be asleep. Thankfully I realized I was lying on my side, and my growing hard-on was concealed. I also realized that due to my position, I would have a perfect view of what was to come.

Sophie had taken off her bra and knelt before Darien, unbuckling his belt and tugging down his pants. For a moment I thought she would give him a blowjob like this, giving me a view of nothing but the back of her head, and I was both disappointed and relieved. Maybe that would be it, I even allowed myself to hope, he would come in her mouth and they'd snuggle up peacefully for bed. But of course I wasn't going to get off that easy. Darien sat on the bed and propped himself up against the wall at the head of the bed, and Sophie crawled up after him. She was on her hands and knees and I saw her in perfect profile from her upturned ass to her heavenly dangling breasts as she leaned down to take his cock in her mouth. It was thicker and a little shorter than mine, I thought, though it was hard to tell at this distance and this was really beside the point. She had tossed her hair over her left shoulder so that I had a perfect view of her lips sliding up and down his shaft and her small, delicate hand gripping the base of his cock. All I could hear were slight slurping sounds from her mouth and Darien's stifled, ragged breath. I struggled to control my own breathing.

He was holding back, I could tell, and she left him right on the brink, before sliding away from him and beginning to rub her own pussy through the sheer panties. He was urgent, grabbing at her as she slithered into position, and pulling her panties down roughly in two swift motions. She kicked them away, and they landed perilously close to my head at the side of my bed. I panicked and almost stopped breathing entirely as they hid giggles, then whispered something to one another. They whispered again and soon it was just her voice whispering, and I could make out her words, simple repeated.

"Yes...yes....yes....ah, yes....just...like...yes...yes...."

Her voice never rose above a clenched whisper but the throaty tone of voice was one I had never heard her use. Slowly I began to hear the slap of flesh as Darien plunged into her harder and harder. I couldn't help it; I snuck open an eye, just barely, so that to the casual observer I would still appear to be sleeping.

She was on her back, her legs wrapped around him, clutching him close as he plowed into her from above. One of her hands gripped his neck, the other cupped her breast, teasing her nipple. She arched her back, pressing her breasts against his chest as she pulled him in for a deep, lustful kiss. He never slowed his rhythm, moving his mouth over his chin to bury it into her neck where his kisses seemed to set her afire. She didn't speak any more, squeaking out one last, "Oh god..." and then biting her lip, panting, trying not to moan. Abruptly, he leaned back and sat up straight, gathering her legs in his arms and pulling her ankles up onto his shoulders. Then he fucked her, deeper, harder than before, as her hands clutched the bedsheets and her breasts jiggled uncontrollably. The slapping sounds of his thighs against the back of her legs crescendoed until they were resounding in the small room, and both of them had started to lose their restraint, her moans gaining voice, his grunting audible. I thought I saw her flip her head in my direction, but when I looked again her eyes were screwed shut, her face a mask of passion.

"I'm..." she said, and that was all she had to say. Darien picked up the pace yet again, driving into her forcefully and reaching down at the same time to twist one nipple roughly between his fingers. That was enough to drive her over the edge as she let out a strangled shriek and froze, every muscle in her body tensing up and then writhing against him, driving his cock deeper inside her. He stopped, as she quivered, her breath heaving, her legs going slack and dropping back around his waist He leaned over and kissed her deeply. Was that it? I wondered. My hard-on was painful now. I hoped they would go to sleep so I could quietly, furiously, masturbate. I figured it would take me about thirty seconds.

Then he began to kiss her neck again, and she responded, her hands running up and down his sides. Swiftly he pulled away and she scrambled back up onto her hands and knees. This time, though, she was facing the other direction – nearly straight at me. Darien positioned himself behind her, not giving me a single glance as he guided his still stiff cock into her pussy. She shuddered as he entered her, and slowly began pumping in and out, a hard swift thrust followed by a gradual withdrawal. I watched her breasts hanging free, bouncing in response, saw his hand reaching down to squeeze their soft flesh. I didn't dare move but I couldn't help watching, couldn't make myself close my eyes all the way. And that's when I saw her watching me. I didn't think she could tell my eyes were open, could she?

All the same her piercing gaze was enough to make me clench them shut. I looked again, tentatively, and found her still staring right at my face, her head cocked at a slight angle, biting her lip as Darien fucked her, totally oblivious. She ground her ass back against his dick and he fucked her faster, the slapping against her ass louder even now than before. I could swear she was almost smiling at me. That's when she began to let loose, moaning even louder than she had when she was on the verge of orgasm. She was egging him on – or, I realized, egging me on. I didn't know what to do but the louder she got and the more she stared at me, I realized I was gathering my courage. Slowly I opened my eyes fully. She grinned, almost shrieking at Darien's next thrust as he continued to pick up the pace.

The cat was out of the bag now, I figured, and moved my hand down to my own cock under the sheet, finally allowing myself to masturbate. She watched me and only became more flushed, more turned on by the moment. I locked eyes with her and if she was feeling anything like me, her heart was about to explode with the charged intensity of the situation. Darien had switched into a slower rhythm, breathing heavily; apparently worn out, he was relishing the feel of her pussy, tightly gripping his cock as she stared me down. As he pushed in and out of her slowly, he reached out a hand to grab her neck, gently choking her; and that's when he seemed to notice the angle of her head. Following her glance, he suddenly looked in my direction and I had no time to close my eyes; only froze with my hand gripping my throbbing dick.

He looked at me for a moment – a significant moment, long enough for us to both be fully aware of each other. His face was unreadable. He looked away, back down at his girlfriend and stopped, for a moment. She was still staring at me, her eyes a question. Then slowly, he began pumping in and out of her again. It was as if he had given me permission to be there and to watch. He knew it, and I knew it, and she knew it. She raised her eyebrows at me, taunting me, daring me, and meaningfully slid her eyes down my body to where I had again began to stroke my cock. Heart pounding, thinking, what the fuck am I doing, I pulled the sheet back leaving half my body bare. She nodded, slightly. I pulled the sheet down farther. Darien was speeding up, fucking her harder, watching me out of the corner of his eye. She began to moan again, saying "Yes," with no attempt to stifle herself.

"Oh, fuck" Darien said, seeming amazed and frustrated and incredibly turned on, and suddenly he was slamming into her pussy even harder than before. I pulled down the sheet and revealed my naked cock, stroking it slowly, watching Sophie's face, transfixed, as she licked her lips, her eyes glassy, and then raised her eyes to mine, giving me her most daring face yet. I sat up, feeling an almost panicked fluttering in my lungs, and wondered for a second whether I was still high on the cocaine. Darien heard my motion but kept going, acknowledging nothing. I stood up, still jerking myself off, and took a step, then another, towards the other bed. I never made eye contact with Darien. After getting up, I didn't make eye contact with Sophie either. Her eyes were fixated on my cock, as I walked over as calmly as I possibly could and let it linger in the air near her face.

"Yes, yes," she was saying, her mouth hanging open, and I slowly moved my cock to rub against her cheek; afraid for a moment that I would come right then and there. She angled her head to run her tongue up and down my cock as I shivered; then she took the head into her mouth. Then her head was bobbing up and down to the rhythm of Darien's thrusting, my own hips moving involuntarily to shove it further down her throat, lost in the intoxicating feeling of her warm, wet mouth and unable to look away from her perfect face wrapped around my dick, her golden hair falling down her neck, her white shoulders shuddering under Darien's thrusts.

A small part of my mind was just screaming at me, how crazy it was what I was doing. How wrong. How risky. Another part of my mind was telling me that Darien, Sophie, and I were above the normal conventions of love, and sex – we had seen through the sham of monogamous, hetero-normative American life and were exercising our sexual freedom. Now I just tend to think of it as a thing that happened; inexplicable, crazy, yes, but wonderful.

The one thing about it that maybe says the most about the three of us and our relationship, is that none of us said anything the whole time. Like I said, I didn't even look at Darien. Once we realized what the experience was that we were having, we just let it happen. The whole thing unfolded smoothly, slowly, like a dream; aesthetically, with a minimum of fuss; gracefully, without the impediment of language.

Soon Darien couldn't resist any longer and ran himself ragged fucking Sophie from behind, finally cumming inside her with a great shuddering grunt. He leaned back and slumped against the wall and Sophie turned to him to give him a light kiss on the mouth, and run her hand along his chest. Then she turned to me, standing up and stepping towards me so only a hair's breadth separated our two bodies. I slowly leaned in to kiss her and she brought her body up against mine, trapping my cock against her stomach and letting me feel for the first time her wonderful breasts and her stiff nipples pressed against my bare chest. Our kiss turned enthusiastic and I wanted to touch her all over, all at once, but I retained some semblance of calm as I guided her back onto the bed, lying her down and looking in her eyes as I positioned my cock at her opening. At this point, if no other, I wanted to say something, to ask, is this all right? But instead I bit my lip, looked her in the eyes, and eased myself into her.

Her pussy felt unreal, slippery with his cum but still incredibly tight. More unreal was the way her whole body responded to mine, tightening up against me, her hand unconsciously going to my neck, her eyes closing and her back, slightly arched. Her whole body said, "Fuck me," and I did, thinking about that bikini and the way her breasts swayed in the sun; thinking about her emerging half naked from the lake in the moonlight; thinking about her tight jeans and her shy smile and her face as she inhaled from a joint and held the smoke in her lungs for a moment before breathing out. And she was there right in front of me, her breasts in the palms of my hands, her legs wrapped around mine, twitching with desire, her breathing and moaning and nonsense words tickling my ears. I slammed into her, hard, letting months of images explode in my head with each thrust.

Darien watched us and I could hear his heavy breathing and see him jerking himself off out of the corner of my eye. And that only turned me on more. Because even as I was buried inside her, I still knew she was his, that she didn't belong to me. I was fucking a forbidden fruit, and it was the juiciest fruit I had ever tasted.

The flush rising in her cheeks and the way her nails dug into my back told me she was approaching orgasm again. I curled my head down and brought my mouth to her breast, slowing my pace. I wanted her to feel the absolute heights of pleasure, and I didn't want this to be over yet. I licked the area around her nipple, then pulled it into my mouth, sucking it sharply. Her hips ground against mine as she began fucking herself on my cock, bucking upwards to meet me. That's when I took her nipple in my teeth and felt her whole body shudder. "FUCK yes," she exclaimed sharply, surprising herself, and then hastily I felt her tugging me to the side. I pulled out of her and rolled over as she mounted herself on top of me. She shoved her breasts into my face and began riding my cock, bouncing up and down at first, letting my tongue and hands play with her soft, pliant breasts. She was moaning again, her head cocked back, her neck so beautiful in the gray morning light that I had to pull it towards me and bite it. She began rocking back and forth on my cock, pushing it deeper inside her and rolling her hips. She pushed harder and harder until I felt like I couldn't possibly go any deeper.

Her arms were wrapped around her neck and her whole body pressed up against mine, my cock pumping furiously inside her in short, deep stabs, when I felt her cumming again, racking her whole body with spasms. I didn't stop, pushing her to new heights as her moans turned to shrieks and her pussy clenched around my cock with incredible tightness. Finally her orgasm subsided and she rolled off of me; I couldn't resist any longer, the tightness of her pussy was too much. As she pulled off of me I stood up, gripping my cock in my hand and with a few sharp tugs began to spill my seed over her heaving breasts. Darien was at my side, jerking his cock furiously, and moments later, he came again, his semen tracing a line from the top of her breasts to her neck and chin.

We all came to a rest, breathing heavily. Sophie was looking from one of us to the other, a fear perhaps striking her that we had gone too far and that something had been ruined. But at that moment, I can say with certainty that we were all utterly satisfied. I didn't know what to do, but I couldn't tear my eyes away from Sophie's chest, covered in sticky, gleaming cum. We all hung there in a moment of silence until she reached up a trembling finger to scoop a glob of cum off her breast, then gently sucked her finger clean, breaking out in a shy smile. Darien breathed out in that moment in a way that felt almost like a slight laugh, and Sophie's smile widened. She hopped out of bed then, as if nothing had happened and pulled on a robe to go clean herself off in the communal bathroom. Nobody in the dorm had yet stirred, and only the birds were out and about on campus.

Darien and I were left alone, and I pulled on a pair of boxers that were sitting on the floor; he found his still lying in a pile by his dress pants and crumpled shirt. I realized at that moment that he was still wearing black socks, and that small ridiculous detail sticks with me. I could feel my head swimming like I wanted to sleep for a very, very long time, but before I did, I noticed Darien had pulled a box of Oreos from his nightstand, and was munching on one reflectively. He noticed me notice, and held out the box to offer me one. I took a step across the room and grabbed two, raising them and giving him a nod as if to say, "Cheers." We sat in the predawn light, and ate our Oreos, and went to sleep without a word.

Epilogue

We moved out of the dorm the next day; Darien's stuff went into storage and I hauled my pitiful quantity of belongings into the vacant bedroom of a big apartment where I was subletting a room from some acquaintances. Darien had secured himself a single for next year and was staying on campus to stay closer to the practice facilities. He and Sophie went home for the summer; he to San Diego and she to LA, so they were able to easily commute and keep seeing each other. Nonetheless, they had broken up by the middle of the next fall. I never stopped being friends with Darien, though it was never quite like it was. Nothing brings people together, for better or for worse, like being holed up, eating, sleeping, and getting high together in a ten by twelve room for nine months.

I don't blame what happened that night for Darien and Sophie's later troubles. I don't think that night was me stealing her from Darien, or even trying to. I don't think I hurt their chances. In fact, I sometimes think the opposite – that if real life and summer hadn't intervened, and the three of us had remained as close as we had been, we could have remained friends for a long, long time. Something about the three of us just worked.

Almost two years later, long after they had broken up, I hooked up with Sophie one more time. It was almost an accident – running into her at a party, both available, both tipsy, both suddenly remembering the incredible night we'd once had. The sex was amazing, again, but it felt like a reenactment. As much as I was attracted to Sophie, I could never fall in love with her; I didn't know how to deal with her on my own. I needed Darien's cool and confidence to hold her intensity in check, and ground her. Maybe I needed his insight to see through the barriers she put up.

The story of those two pretty much ends there, and we will never know what incredible experiences I could have had with them, given a few more months. But as for me, well, my story is hardly over.

12