Sophie's Dance

Story Info
Voluptuous Sophie mesmerizes him.
1k words
4
24.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note, dear reader, that Sophie likes her name to be pronounced with the accent on the second syllable. She prays you to keep this in mind when reading this story. You might even exercise it a couple of times before you start, she suggests :-) Sophie furthermore wishes you a pleasurable and exciting reading and so do I.

It was a hot afternoon. I took a shower and went to the living room in my bathrobe. The stereo was playing softly. Sophie stood before the large windowpane of the sliding door, looking at the garden. Her long shapely legs were slightly apart, enhanced by her high heels. The sun was shining brightly on her auburn hair. It revealed the silhouette of her statuesque figure through her turquoise dress that came to her mid thighs. I noticed the faint outline of her delicate panties. The stereo was playing softly. Sophie turned around and walked out of the living room. Did I see a faint smile on her face?

After a while I heard her in the bathroom taking a shower. She must have left the door open. I sat on the couch expecting, hoping, Sophie to come back soon. But I kept hearing the water of the shower for a long time. Finally it ended. Would she come now? No, at present I heard her drying her hair. When she stopped there was complete silence, filled up only by the soft music.

After an endless time, the door of the living room opened slowly and Sophie appeared. She had a large bath towel over her shoulders, keeping it closed in front with one hand. It barely came to her upper thighs. Apart from her legs I couldn’t see anything of her nakedness. She stood barefooted on the thick wall to wall carpet.

Not noticing me, she went to put on another CD. I heard the hesitant start of Ravels Bolero. Slowly Sophie returned to the middle of the room and started dancing in front of me, still keeping her towel closed. As she moved, it briefly opened and for a second I had a glimpse between her upper thighs.

Sophie is an excellent dancer. In her teens she took ballet lessons. As she graciously moved before me I sat completely motionless, keeping silent in order not to break the spell. Sometimes she would turn around and slightly bent over. The towel would move up on her back and I would see her firm buttocks. Once she even bended lower and stood still for a while, opening her legs slightly. Breathlessly I stared at the cherry lips of her pussy.

I grew tense and uneasy. I must have moved on the couch because my bathrobe had fallen completely open, exposing my fierce erection. Sophie pretended not to notice it. She danced as if in a trance.

The Bolero grew loader, heightening its rhythm. Sophie approached me and then danced away again. Now, with her back to me, she slowly opened her towel, both tips of it wide apart in each hand. Suddenly she turned around again to face me, but at the same time she had closed the towel once more.

I rose from the couch and as I was about to approach her, my bathrobe slid down, leaving me completely naked.
“No,” she whispered decidedly, her finger pointing me back to my seat. Reluctantly I obeyed her command and went back to my seat.

All of a sudden Sophie stood still before me. She looked me deep in the eyes, opened her towel slowly … and then dropped it on the floor. I reached out for her marvelous full breasts.

“No,” she whispered again.

Now she came very close and sank on her knees in front of me. She swayed her hips on the rhythm of the Bolero, her thighs wide open. My hand moved to my penis.

“No,” she ordered in a louder tone.

The Bolero was playing more and more loudly. Completely synchronized with the music, Sophie swayed her hips forward and back in front of me. She bended backward completely, the back of her head touching the floor. Her hand went down between her thighs toward her neatly trimmed pussy. As she raised her torso again, her tongue teasingly circled her mouth, moistening her lips. She looked me strait in the eyes and entered her middle finger in her pussy!

She moved her finger in and out slowly. Then her pace heightened and she rubbed herself in a more and more frantic way. As she gasped and cried out, suddenly the Bolero climaxed and abruptly came to an end.

There was a complete silence for a long moment. Sophie relaxed on the floor. As she lay on her back a deep sigh escaped from her lips. I gently took her in my arms and moved her on the couch. She seemed to dream away, absently caressing my penis. I took her breast in my hand and played with her nipple. I kissed her.

After a while she seemed to have recovered. She went to the stereo and started the Bolero again! With her finger she signed me to approach her and began dancing again. She took my hands in an invitation to join her. I started dancing with her, our bodies still apart. She glided around me and I felt her hard nipples rubbing my back. She pushed her pelvis against my buttocks and moved it up and down.

The Bolero was playing louder. I turned Sophie around. As she was facing me I drew her close to me. I kissed her passionately. While we were making slow dancing movements against each other, my penis glided between her upper legs, not entering her. She massaged it with the firm muscles of her thighs on the rhythm of the music.

The Bolero heightened its rhythm. Sophie danced away and seated herself on the floor. She gradually spread her legs until they were completely open. Then she lay on her back, practicing a ‘grand écart’ before my stunned eyes! I kneeled between her legs, my penis touching her pussy. Lifting her hips, she closed her legs around my hips and drew me in her yearning pussy. As I lay on top of her she closed her thighs and squeezed my penis.

“Fuck me darling,” she whispered. My penis went deep in her. I drew it in and out with more and more frenzied strokes. Together with the Bolero we climaxed.