Sophie's Engagement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh stood in the kitchen waiting for the kettle to boil and spooning into Billy's cup another four spoons of coffee. How his brother could drink the stuff like tar he'd never know. Thoughts came and went in his mind, thoughts about him and Sophie, about their wedding, about who he could invite and what he'd be able to get to wear at such short notice and where they would get married, to how his family would react when they saw Billy tomorrow.

As Josh stood waiting for the kettle to boil, he didn't know that his new fiancée was standing in front of his brother, giving him a close up look at her hot 22 year old body as she turned and stood for his lust-filled eyes.

He had no idea, as he poured the water into the mug, that Billy's hands had reached out to grab the new bride-to-be's ass and that Sophie had completely allowed it and that their flirting was growing more and more intense. That intensity of the lust filled sexual tension had almost been strong enough to see electric sparks fly.

Smiling to himself as he stirred the coffee up, Josh thought about how happy he was to have two people who he loved loads in the same house. Meanwhile, both his younger brother and his fiancée were grappling inside with the desire to just 'love' each other like crazy.

Completely unaware of what was happening, Josh walked back through the glass doors and in to the lounge.

The night continued to pass on much the same, with both Sophie and Billy flirting with words and comments or looks given over glasses and mugs. Playful and teasing smiles abounded although all of them hidden from Josh, some better than others, and some almost barely hidden at all.

As the flirting continued both Billy and Sophie grew hornier and hornier, and as the lust filled both of them Billy planned harder and Sophie continued to struggle within herself to stay faithful to her new fiancée.

Coffee was made for Billy while Sophie and Josh drank more wine, and although the second bottle had been half drunk a few hours after 'the inspection' neither one of them was more than a little tipsy.

Sophie sat smiling once again over the brim of her glass as she sat close to Josh, his arm around her shoulders, and watched as Billy set the mug he had been holding empty for the last 15 minutes, down on the coffee table.

She had managed to control the lust and horniness flowing through her body, determined that she would only fuck Josh from now on, but still she felt like electricity was shooting through her. She needed to breathe a little.

"Do you want another one?" She asked as she placed her wineglass on the coffee table and looked at Josh's brother.

"Yeah sure, as I said before, I love coffee." Billy answered, seeming to be more hyper now due to the amount of coffee he had drunk.

"You're crazy drinking that much coffee Bill, you're gonna be up all night." Josh laughed as he finished the wine in his glass and reached to top up his and Sophie's.

"That's what I'm planning on." Billy laughed lightly back at his brother but with a playful look of his eyes at Sophie She smiled at him as she picked up his mug and stood up to go into the kitchen.

"You're gonna have to find something useful to do with all that energy." She said over her shoulder as she walked towards the glass doors.

"I've got an idea or two." Billy replied back making Sophie smile again.

"There's tissue in the bathroom Bill." Josh joked and laughed loudly Billy laughed back as he replied, "I don't need tissue, not when a good woman will do much better."

He spoke to Josh but Sophie knew that Billy's words were meant for her. Obviously Josh didn't as he laughed a louder.

"Too right, but you'll have to find yourself one first." Josh said as he took another swig of wine

"I'm sure I can find one who's willing." Billy replied, but once again Josh didn't catch on to the obvious indication to Sophie.

Sophie just smiled over her shoulder at Billy, "I guess that all depends on how good you are to her."

"I guess she'll have to find that out, but I know that she'd find it good fun." Billy said to her with a little laugh.

Sophie smiled once more over her shoulder before walking through into the kitchen leaving the sound of the two guys talking about women behind her.

With her heart racing she walked over to the kettle and turned it on and began spooning in the four spoons of coffee into Billy's mug.

While Sophie was placing the spoons of coffee into the mug, she was happily thinking that she hadn't flirted like this in a long time. She thought that staying faithful didn't mean she couldn't have fun, because this certainly was fun, and she could give Josh a very enjoyable night too so everyone was a winner really.

Happily, Sophie placed the jar of coffee back on the counter, which happened to be on the opposite side to the one that Ben had fucked her on in what seemed ages ago. She smiled to herself as she waited for the kettle to boil, thinking happy thoughts about flirting; and that's why she didn't hear the footsteps behind her.

Suddenly Sophie felt something squeeze her ass, and before she knew what was happening a pair of hands wrapped around her slim waist and rested on her flat stomach, as se felt something hard press her against the counter and warm breath suddenly caressing her neck.

"Oh." She lightly moaned as a pair of lips gently kissed her slim neck, pushing her beautiful head slightly sideways.

The lust within Sophie felt like it was about to erupt and make her pass out from the pleasure, but the pleasure came not only from the gentle kisses on her neck, but the feeling of the rock hard cock that was pressing her against the kitchen counter from behind.

Sophie placed her hands firmly on the top of the kitchen counter to steady herself and to stop herself from falling forward as the lips continued to kiss away warmly on her smooth neck.

"Oh Soph I want to fuck you so badly." She heard a male voice whisper into her ear, confirming her thoughts that this was Billy and not Josh.

"Oh." Sophie moaned and pushed her tight ass backwards a little to feel Billy's hard cock press against her more. "We shouldn't be doing this." She breathed heavily as the horniness flowed through her begging to be satisfied.

"I know." Billy replied as his strong hands moved slowly up from her flat stomach over and onto her large tits.

"Oh fuck." Sophie breathed out in a whisper as Billy's hands cupped both of her heavy tits from behind and gently began to squeeze them.

The feeling of Josh's brother's fingers sinking into her firm but soft tit flesh through her red lace bra and her tight pink sweater felt amazing. Coupled with his throbbing meat pressing her against the kitchen counter all Sophie wanted right then was for him to put his cock inside her and satisfy this burning need inside her.

"Your tits are so fucking good." Billy whispered into her ear as he continued to fondle her through her sweater.

The big dick pressing against her, the obvious wanton lust of Billy's hands as they gently squeezed and pressed Sophie's tits together through her pink sweater, and the horniness that had been growing continuously since her shower, all urged Sophie desperately to give in.

Slowly she turned her head to the side, closer to Billy's face, knowing that the moment his tongue entered her mouth she wouldn't resist anymore. His hands continued to grope gently at her melons as his dick continued to press against her ass, pushing her against the counter, with only her hands holding her upright.

Closer and closer their lips got, the electricity surging through them both. She desperately needed to be satisfied, and she needed it right now. Closer and closer.

And then alarm bells rang in Sophie's mind.

"No." She said quickly, her horny feelings desperately trying to make her carry on, "We shouldn't be doing this."

Sophie then took hold of Billy's hands and pulled them away from her tits; almost moaning in disappointment as she felt them leave her body. Then she turned around, with Billy moving a few inches back to give her room.

Looking up at Billy's handsome face Sophie was still completely in the grip of lust, she desperately tried to tell herself inside that she didn't want to do this.

"Billy, we can't do this." She said, as she looked up at him, hoping beyond hope that he would just kiss her and push her onto the counter.

"Why not?" He said, smiling, as he once again moved closer to her, pressing the hard bulge in his uniform pants against Sophie almost making her moan.

"Because I'm your brother's girlfriend." She said, enjoying every moment of his hardness pressed against her. If only he would kiss her now. "And we've only just got engaged today."

She lifted her left hand up between them to show him the diamond engagement ring on her third finger. She continued to try and tell herself inside that she would remain completely faithful, that she really didn't want to do this. But as she looked at the ring on her finger Sophie only found the situation even more of a turn on. Her new fiancée's brother had her pushed against the kitchen counter in their house, pressing his dick against her, after groping her and kissing her neck, while her boyfriend was...where was Josh? The thought instantly brought panic into her and momentarily removed all thoughts of lust from her mind.

"Where's Josh?" Sophie asked nervously, "Is he still..."

"It's ok," Billy said, laying a finger on her full pink lips, "He went upstairs to the toilet before I came in."

"He could be back down by now." Sophie continued with her lips behind Billy's finger, still panicking inside. If Josh had seen...

"He said he wouldn't be long and that maybe I should keep you company for a bit, so you don't get bored. So don't worry, he didn't see anything." Billy said finally taking his finger from her lips Sophie felt the panic disappear from her and relief set in, and then with the panic gone, she began to become very aware of Billy's cock pressing against her.

"Billy, we shouldn't be doing this." She said quietly as he moved his face closer to hers

"I know, but we both want to." He replied, as his lips were only inches from hers

"But Josh could be down any minute." She said breathily, once again her mind was trying to convince her that she wanted to stay faithful.

"He told me to keep you company; he'd be happy." Billy replied, his lips now almost on hers

"What, if he caught you fucking his fiancée?" She whispered, her soft pink lips brushing lightly against his as she spoke. The feeling drove her higher in lust and she desperately wanted him to just shut up and kiss her.

"I hope you keep talking dirty when I do fuck you." Billy replied not moving any closer, and Sophie instantly realised that he had no intention of having sex with her right then and there.

With all worry gone that Josh would catch her fucking his brother, Sophie instantly began flirting again, the voice telling her to stay faithful now silent. After all, heavy flirting wasn't cheating. It was only cheating if she kissed him properly or more.

"And what makes you think that I'm going to let you fuck me?" She said teasingly as she placed her hands behind her on the counter and leaned back slightly, Billy's dick still pressing against her.

Josh's brother smiled, "I don't think, I know." He said and once again moved his face closer to her, this time Sophie knew he wanted to kiss her.

Placing her hands on his chest, Sophie gently pushed Billy backwards so that he wasn't pressing her against the counter anymore, and she couldn't help but notice how solid his chest was underneath that uniform.

"Down boy." Sophie said as she removed her hands and gently ran her fingers over the bulge in his uniform pants, sending a shiver through her body as she felt the hardness hidden within. As her hand slowly moved away from fiancée's brother's bulge she smiled teasingly up at him.She was about to ask him how he knew she would fuck him when the kettle clicked showing it had boiled.

"Kettle's boiled." Sophie said as she smiled up at Billy before turning around.

Once again, the moment she turned around Billy's hands went to her slim waist as she reached for the kettle.

"Hey." She said playfully

"What?" Billy replied as his hands glided from her waist around to rest on her ass.

"I'm your brothers fiancée, you shouldn't be touching me like that." She replied playfully.

"Just keeping busy," Billy began as he squeezed her ass making Sophie smile as she poured the water into the mug, "Unless of course you want me to move my hands up here." He said as he began to move his hands around her waist and slowly up towards her ample tits.

"No, no, you just stay where you were." She said quickly, knowing that if he began to feel her up she wouldn't be able to resist again.

She heard Billy laugh gently as he returned his hands to her tight ass and continued to gently massage her flesh through her jeans.

"Coffee's ready." She said as she finished stirring the dark liquid in the mug.

"Thanks." Billy said as he reached gently around her body to pick up the mug, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek before moving back away from her with the mug in hand.

"You're going to have to be careful 'Bull' or I'm going to have to teach you a lesson if you keep doing things like that to me." Sophie said with a playful smile.

"I look forward to it Soph." He said with a confident smile and then turned around to walk off into the lounge.

Sophie watched as her boyfriend's brother walked into the lounge, no doubt to talk to Josh like he hadn't been feeling his girlfriend up in the kitchen moments before. But then, she could talk; she had fucked other guys and then pretended in front of Josh that nothing had happened.

Smiling to herself Sophie felt the lust flow through her body. She was now engaged to Josh, but her mind and her body only thought about his brother, and what was going to happen next.

Josh zipped himself up and walked to the sink to wash his hands and splash some cold water over his face. The wine had given him a warm glow inside, not drunk; tipsy and warm was how he felt inside. Smiling at himself he walked out of the bathroom and headed for the stairs.

Little did the newly engaged boyfriend know that right at that moment, his younger brother Billy had his hands firmly wrapped around his new engaged girlfriends tits and was gently squeezing them as he pressed his dick against her tight ass. He had no idea that right then his soon-to-be-wife was less than an inch away from kissing his brother and giving in to her lustful feelings and fucking the life out of him.

As Josh casually walked down the stairs he didn't even conceive of the idea that Billy and Sophie were flirting heavily in the kitchen at that moment, that his hot 22-year-old blonde knockout of a girlfriend was running her hand over the hard bulge in his brothers pants and that Billy was feeling her tight ass as she made him some coffee.

Walking into the lounge, Josh saw Billy coming through from the kitchen with the mug in his hands.

"Feeling better?" His younger brother asked as he blew on the coffee and made his way to the leather seat he had been sitting on all night.

"Much." Josh replied with a smile, "Got your coffee then?"

"Yeah," Billy replied and then smiled as he sat down, "Sophie's good company."

"Yeah she is." He said and smiled towards the kitchen thinking of his sweet girlfriend

"And I've gotta say," Billy continued as he took a sip of his coffee, "She makes the best cup of coffee. I've never seen anyone make it like she does."

Josh smiled proudly. He knew that Sophie was amazing and that made him even more proud. He was going to marry this girl, this amazing girl who so many guys wanted. She was all his now.

Just then, the object of Josh's every happy thought walked through from the kitchen with another open bottle of wine. Sophie always looked radiant in everything she wore and he could tell by the look in her eyes that she couldn't wait to get him in bed that night. He wanted her too, but he wanted to talk to Billy first, it had been ages, and the waiting would make Sophie hornier.

He smiled back at her as she sat down smiling lovingly at him before beginning to talk and start a conversation off. He was so happy that his brother and fiancée were getting on so well. If only he actually knew how well they had become aquainted so far, and how much both of them wanted to know each other better, even if Sophie was trying to convince herself otherwise.

The conversation picked up where it had left off and soon all three of them were laughing and joking again, Josh and Billy talking about old times, and Sophie joining in to add tales about Josh and listen to other funny stories from both of the brothers. The wine also continued to flow between Josh and Sophie, though neither one was anywhere above being slightly tipsy, and the coffee continued to flow for Billy. But Billy's attention was still all on Sophie, as she giggled and smiled over at him, repressed lust shining in her beautifully large blue eyes. He had to get inside her soon, but how was still evading him, when the perfect situation came after he re-entered the room from another of his bathroom breaks.

"Sophie said she's feeling a little tired Bill, what a lightweight huh?" Josh jested at his fiancée as Billy sat back down in the leather chair, the buzz of the coffee still flowing through him.

He just smiled back at his brother in amusement as he watched Sophie take a final sip from her wineglass before gently placing it on the coffee table.

"I didn't say I was tired babe, I said I wanted to go to bed." She said with a slight smile and look towards Billy. She really had that teasing look down perfectly, every time she did it she made Billy's dick strain harder to be free.

"Yeah, you should go to bed then Soph, and leave the guys with stamina here." Billy jested at the stunning blonde as he smiled. Josh just laughed lightly.

Sophie just smiled playfully back at Billy but the glow in her eyes couldn't have been mistaken as anything but a 'Hello, I want to speak to you alone" look and it was then that Billy finally clicked on to the meaning Sophie had put into what she was saying.

"Actually bro, I'm a bit tired as well, I might go and crash for the night. You know big day ahead." Billy said again quickly, earning him a satisfied smile from his brother's fiancée.

Josh just laughed before he spoke, topping his glass up again.

"Well I guess you're still no match for me eh Billy?" He jested, "So much for 'The Bull' eh babe?"

"I don't know babe, we'll just have to see." Sophie replied, her eyes practically burning holes through Billy as she stared at him.

"Well, off to bed with you both then." Josh said, oblivious to the hidden meaning in Sophie's words and the sexual tension growing between Billy and her. "I'll be up in a minute babe, I want to finish this bottle first, then I might take a bath or something."

Sophie smiled down at Josh before giving him a gentle kiss; Billy just ogled the amazing outline of her body as she stood sideways to him, bending to kiss his brother on the lips lightly. He barely contained his lust, he knew that Sophie had every idea of what she was doing to him right then.

"No rush babe, I'll be there when you get there." She said with a loving smile before turning to smile playfully at Billy.

He couldn't believe that this girl who could look so lovingly at his brother, could flirt so heavily with him.

"I'll show you where your room is if you want Billy." Sophie said, not really asking at all.

Billy tried as hard as he could not to leap up immediately, instead trying to keep his cool he rose normally.

"Sure," He began his heart racing. He knew Sophie wouldn't want to sleep with him, but he had to find a way to get her in bed, it was now or never.