Sophie's First Training

Story Info
Sophie's first training with Daddy, before parents come home.
2.5k words
4.14
47.4k
12
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AN: This is part of the Sophie series. To understand the story fully, check out Sophie's Awakening & Sophie's Agreement.

*****

It felt like it had been days since the events that would forever shape me had begun; in reality it had only been about 36 hours. When Daddy had finished setting up my new phone, he came back into the room where I was tied up. He followed through on his promise of rewarding me by allowing me to cum as many times as I could over the next several hours without having to ask permission. The rest of the evening passed by quickly, and we went to bed by eight.

Daddy had slept in my parents' bed and at three am woke me from where I slept on the floor. He grabbed my hand to help me up and then told me to follow him. We walked out to the back yard where it was still dark when he stopped me and said, "don't move, don't talk, just wait here."

He continued towards the back part of the yard where there was a clothesline hung. He took the rope down and grabbed the bucket of clothespins as well, before coming back to where he left me standing. Setting the items down on the table that was next to me, he turned back to face me. "Since your parents will be back by this afternoon, we are starting early. I am going to tie you up, tease, torture, and use you. Do you remember your safe words and the signal when you are gagged," he asked.

I quickly replied, "Yes, Daddy. Yellow if I need to slow down, red if I need to stop.When gagged, I am supposed to shake my head three times and make an "uh, uh, uh" noise."

"Good girl. We didn't discuss this yet but if I ask you for your color and you don't have any concerns or problems, you should reply "green." Do you understand," he asked while grabbing the rope off the table.

Simply, I replied, "Yes, Daddy."

He put a hand on my shoulder as he guided me to the picnic style bench on the other side of the table. Once I was standing at the end of the bench, he said, "lay face down, I want your head hanging off the end so that your chin is resting against the end."

Without a word, I lay down on the bench just as instructed and wait. I stay still as I hear in walk away and the sliding glass door open. Only a few seconds later he is back, and I can see his shoes. He takes the rope and wraps it around the bench several times just below my shoulders. Satisfied I am not going anywhere he takes the scissors he grabbed from inside and cuts the rope. Next he does the same thing at my waist line and then moves towards my feet. I can hear clothes rustling and realize he has laid down on the ground by the bench. I then feel my legs being pulled to each side and my feet placed, soles together, just underneath the bench. Once my ankles are secured in this position, he ties a length from my knees to my waist to keep my legs in position. Last but not least, he takes my arms and binds them together behind my back securing the rope around my upper arms, elbows, and wrists.

"Perfect," he says as he walks around checking all of my bindings to make sure they are as tight as can be without cutting off my circulation.

He moves back towards my head and lifts my chin so I am looking straight ahead instead of down. When he does this, I immediately feel his cock pressed against my lips. I can see he hasn't even bothered to take off his pajama pants, just pull them down so the front is just below his balls. He is also wearing a sweatshirt as it is still cold but not so cold as to be a danger to my health. I don't wait for a command before opening my mouth and sticking my tongue out to lick around the head.

He pulls back and says, "I want to hear you beg for it first, slut. Tell Daddy how much you want his cock."

As best I can being tied down, I look up at him and start to beg, "please can I suck your cock, Daddy? I want to make it feel good for you. Please, Daddy, let me worship your cock. I'm such a nasty whore for your cock."

He can see in my eyes that I have already slipped into subspace when he sees them welling up as I beg. As I finish my last sentence and am taking a breath, he thrusts forward filling my mouth with his semi-hard cock. I immediately start to suck as he moves in and out, as his cock gets fully hard he taps my cheek and tells me to just keep my mouth open. As soon as I stop sucking he grabs the back of my head and fucks my mouth mercilessly. After a couple minutes, he pushes his cock down my throat until his balls are resting against my chin. He keeps me in place holding the back of my head and tell me to lick his balls. When my eyes go wide and start watering up from not being able to breathe, he pulls out. He pats my cheek as he releases my head and says, "good slut, I'm glad to see I don't have to train you to take my cock all the way down your throat."

I can hear him walk towards the other end of the table. I am so distracted by how cold I am, being tied naked to a bench outside during the middle of the night I don't realize that Daddy had gone inside and came back without me knowing. He walks back towards where my head and I see his shoes beneath my face. He stands there for a minute not saying anything when all the sudden I scream in surprise when I feel a sharp pain across my back as I hear a crack in the air.

Tears come to my eyes as I beg, "please untie me. Please let me go."

He grabs my head and slaps me across the face and says, "that is not how you address me and I didn't say you could speak! Oh and don't think I'm fooled, you nasty whore. You know your safeword if you really don't like it."

There are still tears in my eyes, but I look up at him anyway. As he looks down at me, he asks, "do you want to use your safeword?"

With a shaky but determined voice, I respond, "no thank you, Daddy."

"That's what I thought. Now open your mouth," he replies as he let my hair go and watched my head drop back down. I see him take a step towards the table to grab something. When he comes back, I realize it is an apple as he shoves it in my mouth and makes me bite down.

Laughter fills the air and then he says, "that should keep you from waking the neighbors up. Now it's time for your punishment. Do you know how many rules you broke?"

I think for a moment and know he obviously wasn't happy I screamed but couldn't think of anything else. Knowing it was better to be honest I shook my head back and forth to indicate I didn't know.

"Let's start with the screaming, which could have woken the neighbors. Immediately after your scream you decided to speak without permission. Finally, when you spoke out of turn you decided to respect me further by ignoring your instructions on how to address me," he pauses.

Upon taking a deep breath, he continues, "that is three infractions and they all happened within 30 seconds of each other. You clearly don't understand how serious I am about the rules so I'm going to make you understand. I am going to use the same branch that I hit your back with that started all this. You will get 10 strikes across your back, 25 across your ass, and five to your pussy."

As I hear this, I try to keep from giving any sign that I am scared. I prepare myself to go deep in my mind to distract myself. I feel the first crack against my back, and decide the sting from the hit is not actually too bad. Before I know it, he has moved on to my ass. By this point, I had dropped into a further recess of my mind; not realizing that I had begun to moan even with the apple stuffed in my mouth. He stops for a moment and crouches down by my head.

"Looks like I didn't just get myself a kinky little submissive but a particular breed. You are a nasty little pain slut. Let's see how wet you get," he whispers in my ear. As he stands back up, he begins to hit my ass harder every couple strikes and counts down when there are only five hits to my now flaming hot, red butt left. I moan with each strike.

As he tries to hit my pussy, the branch ends up dragging against the bench. Unsatisfied, he stops and says, "looks like your last punishment is going to change. First you are going to be left out here while I go get something to eat. When I come back, I will finish the punishment to your pussy."

Knowing I can't respond except to nod my head, he doesn't wait and heads inside. It feels like hours before he comes back out and I can tell that the sun is starting to rise when I hear the sliding door open. Without a word I feel him run his finger over my clit. It is only a few seconds before I feel a fire engulfing my clit. Then he shoves his cock deep into my tight cunt. He pulls out thrusting even deeper this time. After a few more thrusts he says, "let's see if you learn your lesson after having Tiger Balm on your clit and not being allowed to cum while I fuck your holes."

Over the next couple hours, he switches between fucking my ass and pussy repeatedly but in between rubs my clit until I'm ready to cum then stops. Around 10 am he removes the apple from my mouth and unties me from the bench; leading me to the basement he tells me, "you've done very well for your first weekend, slut. Just one last test for today."

Once in the basement, he sets me down on an old chair my parents had down there. Compare to being tied to a bench the broken down cushions feel like heaven. He kneels before me and tells me, "for the next hour I am going to play with your cunt and you are to cum every time I tell you to, but only then. You can also speak freely, make any noise you want and scream as loud as you want. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Daddy," I respond. As soon as I speak he buries his face in me. I feel his tongue lap up my juices as he licks my slit. It's not long before he begins fucking my pussy with three of his fingers, as he sucks my clit. My hips buck as I grab his head as I mutter, "fuck me, daddy. I'm a nasty little whore. Thank you for using your holes."

While I'm talking, he says with him mouth still on my clit, "cum!"

He bites down on my clit and I cum, screaming, "FUCK, YES DADDDDY!! OH GOD, I'M YOUR FUCKTOY!!"

By the end of the hour, I cum 15 more times and have tears rolling down my face from my clit being overstimulated. I get flipped over one more time so I am kneeling on the chair arms grabbing on to the back. I scream as his fat cock stretches my ass pounding me so hard, I can actually feel his cock hit the hand he has pressed against my stomach holding on to me. He bites down where my shoulder meets my neck, as he cums one last time filling my ass.

Pulling out, I say weakly, "Thank you, Daddy."

He kisses my back and responds, "you did good, but in a couple months you will be a perfect submissive. Now go upstairs put on a sundress with no bra or panties. Oh and don't fix your hair or clean yourself up. When you're done meet me in the office."

I hurry upstairs and follow the instructions given to me. Within ten minutes, I am back downstairs. When I walk into the room, I hear Daddy talking on the phone to what I assume is my parents. He says, "yes, I promise I kept a very close eye on her and even made a surprise visit. There is no need to worry. She was overall very well behaved." There had been a couple minutes of silence on his end before he finished, "I will see you at work tomorrow, Ben."

Getting up from the desk and walking towards me, Daddy spoke quickly, "your parents are ten minutes away. Here is your new phone. I expect you to keep it on you at all times and answer me within an hour. Now whore, tell me, who is your real Daddy?"

I reply without hesitation, "you are, Daddy."

"Very good," he answers as he starts to walk out to the entry.

Turning around he looks at me putting his hand under my chin to make sure I am looking him in the eye. When he is satisfied he has my full attention, he states, "One more informal rule. You are no longer to call Ben anything along the lines of Dad or Daddy. I prefer if you don't use any formal address at all, but if you must, you can refer to him as "father". Do you think you parents will notice the perfect little daughter they raised has cum dripping out of her ass and down her leg?"

"No, that's why you're my Daddy. You notice everything I do," I reply.

"That's right, now go make lunch for your sperm donor and mother. They will be home in 15 minutes and will surely be hungry after their long drive. Bye," he finishes as he turns and walks out the door.

Sure enough 15 minutes later, my parents were back. As they came in the kitchen, my mother asked, "any problems while we were gone, dear?"

In complete honesty but knowing they wouldn't understand the real meaning, I responded, "no, just followed all the rules and behave as Daddy told me to."