Sophie's Hot Story

Story Info
She's a sex craving housewife.
3.1k words
3.74
70.4k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'My cunt is burning...ooohh..help me, someone please help me...I want your flesh inside me...make love to me...any body....please love me....I want to be laid....I am dying for it..'

I was sitting on the couch waiting for my number to flash on the indicator. Usual stuff - visiting during the bank's morning hours once a month in order to credit the funds remitted by my husband working in Dubai. Normal life routines - kids, shopping, cooking, household work, relatives and festivals. It seems that I always took care of time and people, but time and people never took care of me.

'What am I doing.... Sophie? Where is the excitement you always thought of, before getting married?'

Before marriage! My friends always used to tease me that I would drive my man nuts. All except my true friends were jealous of my looks and body. There were many other good-looking girls in the college, but I was someone very different, someone very special.

I had once asked one of my very close male friends (who happened to be with us for only one year, after which he left for foreign education) what made me special. Yes...I remember Marc! He told me that the only difference between me and the other girls was frankly and simply 'Sex Appeal!'

'Oh God...! When the fuck will my number flash? Must go home soon, kids are waiting to be dressed and sent to school'.

I don't know what happened this morning, but suddenly my cunt was extremely wet, lubricating with love juices. While sitting on this couch, I had crossed my legs tight and I am feeling that the lower part of my body is on fire. If any one tells me now, that he wants to fuck me, I am not going to argue at all!

'Masturbate, masturbate, fantasise and fingering - that's me! Sophie, that's me! That's all you have done these PAST THREE YEARS! I just don't know, are there any sexy females on earth who remain un-fucked for 3 years?'

My Husband departed for work in Dubai after five years of our marriage. I was left with my newborn twin daughters. If you ask me I'll tell you frankly that I am living here only for them. If it had not been for them, I swear to God that I would have run away...and would have settled for some one else. Did I tell you that I am one of those women who are crazy to get laid and fucked day and night?

'C'mon Sophie, hook-up with someone. You badly need it. Someone trustworthy. Someone lonely like you. You need a man don't you? Wow, that guy on the counter ...what manliness he has... Oops he is looking at me...!'

I saw and met him. ...Michael... for the first time here.

'Oops, he is still gazing at me. Look at him, look at him and give him an angry look...Ohhh; he has gone red in the face. He is not looking at me anymore. Sophie, you shouldn't have done this'

I stood and went over to the queue where he was standing. Probably he had a number previous to mine.

"Excuse me. What token number do you have?"

"Its 90, Ms."

"Oh no, Mrs please, it's Mrs. Reynolds, Sophie Reynolds. Hi, how are you?"

"Nice to meet you Sophie, I mean Mrs. Sophie. By the way I am Mike. Michael Mathews."

"It is a pleasure to meet you too. Can you help me Mike? My kids need taking to school and I am already late and there's no one else in my house to take care of them. If it is not inconvenient to you, would you mind swapping? My number is 94."

"No probs Sophie; here you take my token."

We exchanged the tokens and he took the opportunity to touch my hands. Soon I had withdrawn the cash and was about to leave.

"Well, thanks for this Mike...I am grateful..."

"It was my pleasure."

"Alright then. Bye."

I said that word 'BYE' with passion.... with a smile he would never forget. I was out in the corridors, when he came up from behind...to my surprise!

"Wait, Sophie! Hey, Sophie - please wait."

"Yes Mike, what do you want?"

"I was just wondering if we could meet somewhere again.... maybe - maybe...just for a coffee? Or.... if that's convenient to you, of course.... and if not, please say 'No' without worrying about hurting my feelings."

"Yes, sure Mike, that's not a problem for me. Sure, don't worry."

'Sophie...you slut, aren't you getting too bold...?'

"Oh, thank you...well can we exchange numbers. Or maybe you can call me when you are free?"

"Give me your number, I shall call you."

He gave me his mobile number and I wrote it down in my diary.

"I'll call you Mike when I'm free. See you then."

I had never spoken to a stranger like this before. I was too bold and open. I was a bit fast, but that's a sign of my desperation. I needed some one to be my friend more than a sex partner. I went home, sent the kids to school and did some household jobs. I kept thinking about him. He looked like a kind and honest gentleman. He respected me while talking because he never focused on my curves. He looked straight in my eyes and was eager to establish a friendship. He must have been attracted by my looks, but I was still wondering what he would want me to talk about over a coffee.

'Its 5.00 pm, let me call him.'

"Hello, Mike?"

"Yes, Mike here."

"Oh, hi; its Sophie..."

"Oh, hi there, it's a pleasure to hear you, Sophie."

"So what are you doing?"

"Nothing much, I am working in an Ad Agency known as 'Max Adworld' as a photographer...I am almost finished here...shall we meet?"

"Ok..."

"I am in the south of the city. Where do you live?"

"I live near the Roxy cinema...do you know it?"

"Yes, of course. Not so far from my place...do you know Cladius Cafeteria?"

"Yeap."

"Can we meet there...may be at 5.30 pm?"

"Make it 5.45... "

"Done, I'll be at Cladius at 5.45 pm sharp. "

"Ok then, bye."

***********************************************

I wore a long skirt and a sleeveless top. I am 5 ft.11 tall and slim, with perfectly shaped boobs. Some of the best parts of me in close-up are my lips (which are voluptuous and when highlighted with a red lipstick look very sexy), my nicely shaped spotless legs, hands and very seductive set of fingers.

I was excited but also a little tense. I don't know, but something about Mike made me feel secure. I felt that he was a generous person.

I went to the cafeteria and he was standing there. He looked fresh, in his tight jeans, T-Shirt (with sunglasses inserted in the top), and wearing a cap. He was not clean-shaven but the slight growth of beard made him look smart and sexy. He just looked like Brad Pitt.

He saw me and gave me a very sweet smile, which reflected his innocent excitement. He greeted me, took me to a table, pulled the chair out and offered me a seat.

"It's a pleasure to meet you again Sophie."

"So, what made you want to meet me again?"

"Nothing.... I don't know, but I just wanted to meet you. You can call it an intuition to make a nice new friend," and he smiled.

"So tell me something about yourself."

"Well, let's see. I work in an Ad Agency.... as a photographer. I enjoy my job; I have good friends, I am single, age 24, I live alone and have a messy house! (He laughed.) I like to make friends and have a self-confident personality."

This was the way in which our conversation started.

We shared our interests, I told him about myself and about my husband. He took a great deal of interest in me, ordering various coffees and suggesting some delightful tastes to me.

He had a nice sense of humor and paid close attention to what I had to say, always looking directly into my eyes. Sometimes I wanted to place my lips on his and give him a passionate kiss. I wanted to tell him I liked him.

"I like you, Mike, you are very friendly. You see Mike, I am lonely.... but its nice to have a friend, a caring friend."

"Sure Sophie...I understand your feelings."

We left the cafeteria and I gave him my phone number. Days went by, he used to call me - we went to the movies, out to dinner. He even used to come during my kids school holidays. My kids liked him and he took very good care of them.

Once he told me that he wanted to take photos of me. I was excited.

"Where, Sophie? Can I photograph you at the beach?"

"No, at your house!"

"Really, can you come to my house?"

"Yes. Make it tomorrow afternoon, it's Sunday!" (That was a bold attack!)

I was dying for Sunday to come. I had made up my mind that I was going to get laid by this man.

I wore a knee length skirt, with a short sleeveless top exposing my flat tummy and deep navel. I went to his house and rang the bell. He opened the door and exclaimed....

"You look beautiful Sophie!"

I walked close to him....

"Don't I look S E XY?"

"I didn't know whether you would accept that compliment, but I admit that you look like a sex bombshell."

"Thank you Mike, I am flattered." (Both of us laughed.) "You are a photographer, don't you have many girl friends?"

"No Sophie, you may be surprised, but it's true when I say that I have never had any."

"What do you define as a girl friend?"

"Well, someone whom you aspire to be close to in order to share all your feelings and there is true love and ......"

"Stop that Mike, you know that concept sucks! A wife is the only true girl friend. Whereas all relationships before marriage are just for having sex!"

"Goodness, you are bold today...thanks for reminding me of that Sophie!" (Both of us laughed again.) "Let's get going with the photography...."

"But on one condition, the poses shall be of my choice."

He set up the camera and was ready.

I was standing near the sofa. I slowly raised my skirt and placed one leg on the sofa; I turned my face seductively, let my hair hang over my shoulder and lie on my left breast. I parted my lips, which were glowing red, raised my hands and inserted them in my hair. The pose was ready.

I saw it...the erection in his pants!

"That's a sexy pose, Sophie...." He clicked the shutter.

Now I placed my hand on my skirt, which lay over the leg resting on the sofa. I raised my skirt more exposing my gorgeous thighs.

He took another photograph.

Now I sat on the sofa, spread my legs wide. The skirt had partially covered both of my thighs. I leaned forward and pressed my forearms together, squeezing my breasts a little to make them pop out. I turned my neck up with my face facing the ceiling.

He clicked again.

When I just was about to pose again, he seemed to become disturbed and moved out from behind the camera.

"I can't concentrate...I cannot!"

"But why...dear Mike?" I asked him seductively. "Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

"You know I do Sophie...don't you?"

"You said that you had never had sex with any one? Didn't you?"

I took his hands and we both sat on the sofa. I closed his eyes with my fingers, and placed my lips on his. I gave him a passionate kiss and placed the palm of my hand on his bulge. I pressed the bulge, and he moaned.

I whispered in his ear, "You know, Mike, I haven't had sex for the past 3 years. Do you have any idea what it is like for the sexual desires not to be fulfilled for such a long time?"

"Yes Sophie, I understand."

"So I want you to do whatever I say."

"Ok."

I removed my panties from under my skirt. I took one of his hands and placed it on my left breast, which of course was covered with my bra and top. I opened my legs wide. I took his other hand and slid it up inside my skirt, placing it right on my twat. I was in heaven. My god... shivers ran through my body! I badly needed this sensation ... a touch of a sensational hand on my burning hot pussy, my love spot.

"Now Mike, just keep your hands like that for few minutes. Press hard!"

I closed my eyes, rested my head on the sofa and enjoyed this sensation for more than a minute. Like a nice boy, he pressed his one hand on my pussy and the other on my breast, squeezing it slightly.

His fingers were all wet. My juices poured out and dripped down my thighs. Never in my whole life had I felt such a load of vaginal juices pouring out so copiously.

Now I turned and sat on his lap facing him, with my legs resting on either side of his thighs. I removed my top and exposed my breasts, which were covered with a fancy violet bra.

"Have you touched a woman's breast before, my dear Mike?"

"No Sophie...you have a beautiful pair!"

I unfastened the strap and asked him to remove the cups. There lay my beautiful, spotless, large set of bangers hanging desperately for him.

"Mike, no one, and I mean no one has touched these boobs for a long time, baby."

He placed both his hands on my tits. His eyes were wide open without even blinking.

"Wanna take them in your mouth, my dear?"

He started sucking my breasts. I felt his erection. My ass was resting right on top of his bulge.

"Bite the nipples Mike, bite them hard!"

He was careful. He bit them slowly.

"Bite them harder, Mike, give me some pain."

He bit and sucked. He fondled and played with my breasts for almost another 15 minutes. I kissed him frequently. We had very wet kisses, pouring out our saliva. Both of our faces were shining wet with saliva.

I stood and unzipped his jeans. I pulled down his jeans, inserted my hands through his underwear and held his penis. He was trembling passionately. His cock was mind blowing - 8 inches long and 2 inches thick. I couldn't believe it, that after such a long time I was gifted with this monstrous dick.

I removed his underwear and unbuttoned his shirt. I stood and removed my skirt. I was completely nude in front of him. I lay on the sofa and he came on top of me.

"Please enter me... please give me the hardest fuck of a life time. Fuck me!"

I helped him push his love shaft into my heavenly wet canal. As he slid his shaft in me, my body became tight like a statue for a second.

"Remove it, Mike, push it in again. I want this feeling more and more...Remove and enter as many times as you can."

He did it several times. He removed and entered.... and always I relished that heavenly feeling. Passionate currents shimmered through my body and all my body parts were screaming sex. My nipples were erect and my breasts were burning.

"Place you hands on my breast. Squeeze them as much you can, Mike, please squeeze them."

"Screw me now, and blow me away with your hard thrusts! Fuck me like a dog...fuck me!"

My cunt was alive and it held his prick tighter and tighter. It seemed that my vagina just didn't want to let it go. When I looked down, I saw that he had entered only half his length.

"What's the matter Mike? Push your dick in completely. Deep inside...slowly push your entire flesh in please."

"Deeper...!"

"Deeper.... Mike!"

"Yes, deeper!"

And to my surprise my pussy absorbed the entire length of his monstrous cock into my love canal. Wow what a feeling that was!

I was close to an orgasm, but wanted to prolong it.

"Stop fucking Mike. Just keep your penis inside me for a moment. I want to enjoy the sensation."

He kept his dick inside me, while I rubbed my hands on his hairy chest, on his back, on his face and inserted one of my fingers inside his mouth. He was hot inside. He started sucking my finger, and I got elevated to the final levels of heaven.

He didn't have to give me any more thrusts. I exploded with an orgasm. My body shivered and I felt multiple strokes of mind blowing muscular contraction. It was like fire crackers exploding in my lower body.

"Oh Mike, my darling, that was wonderful...that was the most wonderful experience of my life time."

He started stroking again while we climaxed together. He fired hot loads of viscous semen inside me and filled my poor hungry pussy.

"Mike, you know... the smell of semen...it's the best aroma in the world. I was dying for this."

I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes. I was feeling something extraordinary.

"Mike, you're not a photographer are you?"

"How do you know that?"

"How could you not control yourself while photographing me?"

"You wanna know that, why?"

He took out his mobile, dialled some number and spoke on the phone.

" Well sir, I have accomplished the mission. Sophie is feeling like she is the most satisfied woman in the world now!"

"Who is it, Mike? Whom are you talking to?"

He gave me the phone and I was zapped to find that it was my husband, Monty!

"Hi Sophie, darling, I wanted you to be happy. I knew that if I had asked you whether you would like to have sex with someone else in my absence, you would say no. So I experimented by sending Mike to approach you and possibly take care of you. I am happy, Sophie, now. I understand your feelings, and this way we also are not going to spoil our relationship."

" Oh ...Monty...I feel that I am the luckiest woman on earth to have such a great husband. Please come back to me soon, I want you."

"I will Sophie, but meantime, you may treat Mike as your husband. Just go ahead and enjoy your life."