Sophie's Late Night Phonecall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH! OOH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! YEAH! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! OHHHHHHHHHH!" She panted loudly.

While Josh was talking on the phone, think his boss was listening with silent interest, about the promotion that might be in line for him, his boss had said that much when Sophie had put him back on. She must really be impressing him for the boss to offer him a 200% pay rise.

Little did he know how his hot girlfriend was impressing the old man, and without even the intention of gaining a promotion for Josh.

As he was talking at that moment, Sophie was slamming her tight round ass backwards, impaling her pussy onto the overweight man's 11-inch dick. Forcing it deeper and deeper into her body.

He couldn't hear the screams well enough to make them out, he just thought they were background noises from the tv or something, as Riley slammed home that long hard dick of his into the hot blonde beauty. Josh just carried on talking as Sophie kept moaning and screaming for more and Riley kept on fucking her senseless.

Riley's dick slammed home again to the hilt, which brought a sharp grunt from the girlfriend being fucked over the table. She had stopped moaning and screaming for now and was just grunting every time he thrust into her, she must be tired he thought. He had fucked her well and hard for well over 45 minutes.

Josh was still going on about the promotion he had offered him. "Stupid kid," Riley thought, " If he listened hard enough and stopped thinking about work for a moment maybe he could hear his girlfriends screams for more sex, more fucking from me."

The thought spurred him on even more and he drove his cock into Sophie even harder and faster now.

The sight of those luscious tits swaying back and forth in the reflection of the tv as Riley repeatedly thrust into the beauty, almost made him cum, so quickly he reached underneath her and cupped them both.

Sophie's eyes were closed tightly and her face was a mask of lust and pleasure, her mouth was hanging open and even the grunts had stopped, but she still thrust back as hard as ever.

Squeezing those large mounds as he fucked her Riley said, "Time to talk to your boyfriend slut"

Sophie moaned really loudly and Riley mashed those firm tits together, squeezing roughly as he repeatedly hammered into her fine tight pussy.

"Oh Josh, Oh baby, I loove you! Oh yeah! I'm being fucked so hard baby! Ummmmmmmm! Oh yeah! Your boss is fucking me sooooo gooood over our coffee table! Oh, ummmmmmmm! Yeah! He's soooooo goooooood! Soooo much better than you at fucking me!" Sophie groaned out, pussy still slamming back and eyes still shut tightly.

Riley smiled and squeezed her tits harder and fucked her relentlessly.

"….and then I might……" Josh carried on as the brutal fucking continued. His girlfriend moaning and groaning.

Riley felt his orgasm building, it wouldn't be long now. He had fucked this beauty well and now he was gonna cum inside her, deeper than her boyfriend ever had.

He squashed her tits into his palms one last time before letting them go, the material had felt almost cool in his hands, he thought about grabbing them again but instead, reached forward and grabbed a handful of hair, yanking her head back he slammed forward into her.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!" Sophie screamed. "FUCK ME! FUCK ME MR RILEY! FUCK ME RILEY! OH YEAH! YES! YES! YES! OHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEESSSSSSSSS! SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD! SOOOOOO HAAAARRRDDD! SOOOOOO BIIIIIIG! UMMMMMMMMMM! YEAH! OH!"

Pulling Sophie's hair and fucking into her Riley asked, "Are you gonna cum soon Sophie?"

"YEEEEESSSS!!!" She moaned loudly

"Want me to cum inside you?" He asked

"YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!" The beauty replied, now on her elbows, she was gripping the table hard, so hard her knuckles were white.

"Tell me!" He growled, as he plowed into her again, he was close now.

"CUUMMM INSIDE MEEE PLEEAASSSEE!!!! OHHHHH! YEAH! SOOOO FUCKING GOOOOD!!" Sophie yelled to the older man.

Hearing those words from the hot blonde girlfriend and feeling his long hard dick sliding in and out of her tight pussy made Riley's balls begin to tighten. He was finally going to cum inside this hot bitch who he had wanted to fuck for months.

With his cum about to shoot into the womb of the well fucked girlfriend and her moans echoing through the room, Riley listened to what Josh was saying on the other end of the phoneline.

"I can hardly hear you baby, is everything ok?" Said the unknowing boyfriend

"YES BABY! OH YES! EVERYTHING ISSS SOOO GOOOD!" Sophie managed to stammer out as her voice trembled under the relentless fucking Charles Riley was giving her.

"That's it baby! Time to feel my cum in your unprotected pussy!" Riley sneered

And as he listened to Josh say that he could only vaguely hear her, pulling Sophie's hair, Riley yanked the beautiful blonde's head as far back as it would go, slammed into her as hard as he could and fucked her with a last few strokes as hard as he could.

"Oh Baby! Yeah! Uh! Take it! Take my cum! Yeah! I'm gonna cum inside you Sophie! Fuck yeah!" Riley moaned loudly

"OH! UMMMMM! YEEAAAAHH!" Sophie groaned in pleasure

"Listen to me Josh as I cum in your girlfriends pussy" Riley said towards the handset

"OHHHHHHHHH!! UMMMMMM!! FUUUUCCCKKK!" Sophie groaned even loudly and began to shake and thrust back harder.

"Oh yeah!!" Riley groaned loudly and with those words he pulled Sophie back towards him with her hair and thrust his hard 11-inch dick into her and shot his wads of cum deep into the blonde girlfriend's pussy.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! OH! OH! UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! FUUUUCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!! UHHHH! III'MMMMM CUUMMMINGG!! UHHHHH! OHHH! YEAH! OH YEAH! OH YEAH!!!!!!!!" Sophie screamed in ecstasy at the top of her lungs, just as a plane flew over head over Josh and drowned out most of the orgasmic scream.

Riley's dick continued to shoot his hot cum deep within Sophie's pussy as he held himself deep within her. Sophie was shaking and shuddering still underneath him, gripping the table until Riley was sure she would tear handfuls off it. Sophie's face was a contorted mask of absolute pleasure, her mouth contorted and hanging half open, her eyes squeezed shut and her back arching as far as it would bend, still with her hair in Riley's grasp. Those large firm mounds with nipples hard and erect were proudly sitting on her chest, wobbling and shaking from side to side as Sophie shook in her throws of orgasm.

"OHHHHH! SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOD!!! OHHH!! NEEVVVERRR BEEEEEEEEEEEEN SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!" Sophie moaned as her shuddering finally started to subside.

Riley thought about how hot that fuck had just been. He had finally fucked the hottest girl he had ever seen, right in her own lounge, while her boyfriend was on the phone to her! The thought kept his dick hard in Sophie for sometime.

Finally Sophie's orgasm ended and she collapsed onto the coffee table. Riley's orgasm high also ended and finally feeling the exhaustion of such a tiring session of work he collapsed onto Sophie's back, dick still buried to the hilt in her pussy. He let go of her hair and just lay there, listening to her breathing, she sounded asleep.

Josh stood still waiting for a taxi outside of the airport. He wished all of the planes would stop flying over his head because he could hardly make out a word Sophie was saying to him. He couldn't quite understand, all he could hear was a lot of noise at the other end and the occasional word. He heard his name a lot though. He couldn't wait to get back home and see her, he had missed her so much.

Little did he know that while he was thinking about when he would be home, Sophie was collapsed over the coffee table in their lounge, with his bosses big dick still buried in her tight pussy.

As he waited for a taxi, Josh had no idea how hard a fucking his girlfriend had just received and how good it had made her feel. How horny and turned on talking to him on the phone whilst fucking and being fucked by his boss had made her. How big an orgasm she had had, more stronger than ever. He didn't know that his old fat boss's cum was shot all the way up into Sophie's body and she was moaning lightly about how good it had felt.

After about 10 minutes, Sophie finally moved and Riley pulled his fat dick out of her well-fucked pussy. She hated to feel it leave her, she wanted it back deep within her now.

Riley pushed himself back onto the sofa and slowly zipped himself up and Sophie slowly and weakly pushed her self onto her knees and did her best to straighten her hair and her dress.

She felt so full of cum and so well fucked she couldn't believe it, the only thing was, was that she wanted that dick back in her more.

Turning on her knees she looked up at the old man and cringed inside. "I let him fuck me! And what's worse I enjoyed it!" She thought to herself. She half hated what she had done because she hated him but she half loved what she had done because she felt so good and it had felt so good.

"Well Miss Harper, I think you entertained me well." Riley said with a stupid grin on his fat face

"Glad I could be of some service." Sophie replied wryly.

"Soph, I can't hear you very well?" Josh's voice rang out from the receiver on the table

Sophie reached behind her and picked it up.

"Hey baby. Everything's cool, I've just been entertaining your boss." Sophie told her boyfriend

"She was really good at it too Josh. I might cum round more often if she is going to be this entertaining." Riley shouted so Josh could her.

"I'm glad you've kept him busy baby, the traffic must be hell, I'm still waiting for a taxi at the airport. Over an hour now!!!" Josh complained to his girlfriend

Sophie looked from her boyfriends bosses face to his crotch and judging by the bulge still there, the erotic action must have made him semi hard again. Sophie felt her stomach flutter and felt her pussy yearn for that dick once more. She couldn't control herself. She stared at the bulge and tried to not think about it but she gave in.

Standing up as best as she could without falling over from her weak legs, Sophie held out her hand to her boyfriend's boss. Riley looked up at her quizzically, but took her hand. Still looking into her boyfriends bosses eyes Sophie walked backwards out of the lounge and upstairs towards her and Josh's bedroom as she spoke to her boyfriend on the phone.

"It's ok baby, I'm sure I can entertain him until you get back." Sophie said with a smile for Riley.

Riley's face was a little confused still but now more pleased as they entered the bedroom.

Sophie led Riley to the foot of the bed and turned to push him down onto his back. Riley looked up at her and smiled stupidly again, like a kid about to lose his virginity to a really hot girl. Riley moved back up the bed so that his head was on the pillows and quickly began stripping himself as Sophie smiled and spoke to her boyfriend.

The bed was a king size double bed, and was made out of cast iron, so it had lots of twists and curls for a headboard. Sophie and Josh sometimes handcuffed eachother to that headboard whilst having sex in their bed. Now that bed was going to be used by Sophie to fuck someone else.

Riley was now completely naked, his semi hard dick half standing up from his body. Even semi hard it was big and thick.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. Don't worry baby, I know he's a hard man, to please, but I'm sure I can do it." Sophie told Josh.

As Josh was replying to her, Sophie slid both of the straps of the black dress of f her shoulder and let it fall to the floor, revealing to Riley her gorgeous body covered only in her lacy black underwear. Her tits looked heavy and firm and about to break free from her bra as she slowly reached behind her and unhooked it.

"…..Shouldn't be too long……." Josh was saying as Sophie slid her bra straps from her shoulders and teasingly threw it to the floor at the foot of the bed.

"……Be back in no time….." She was glad Josh liked to talk a lot, as she slowly slid her black lace panties down and stepped out of them. Kneeling on the bed she moved towards Riley and knelt above that now rigidly hard dick. Leaning forward and listening to Josh talk to her about what he would do to her when they were alone; Sophie pressed her lips to his boss's lips and shot her tongue into his mouth. Their tongues probed each other's for a little while and then Sophie broke the kiss and knelt straight up on her knees.

"Finally, a taxi!" Josh exclaimed, "I shouldn't be too long now baby" Josh finished as he got into the cab.

"Phone me when you're almost home baby, so I know when you'll be back." Sophie said as she grasped the thick cock underneath her with her free hand and positioned herself over it. She needed it back inside her so bad.

"Will do honey. Take care, have fun and I shall see you soon." Josh said and blew a kiss down the phone to Sophie, "I love you." He finished

"Umm, I love you too baby! I will, see you soon." Sophie replied as Riley stared at her fantastic tits and Sophie closed her eyes.

"Bye." Josh said

"Bye hon." Sophie replied and as Josh hung up, Sophie threw the receiver onto the bed and dropped down onto the waiting hard shaft of her boyfriends boss.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Sophie moaned as she felt that thick cock re-enter her.

"Fuck" Riley groaned as she speared herself on him.

Sophie relished in the feel of that big dick inside her then slowly opened her eyes and stared right into Riley's eyes and gave him a teasing smile.

"I'm gonna ride the life out of you right now old man. Right here on mine and my boyfriends bed. I'm gonna fuck you so hard. I want your cum in me again." Sophie growled teasingly, and with those words she began to move her hips forward and back. This was not going to be soft sex; this was going to be a rough fuck.

As Josh was riding home in the taxi, stopping in traffic jams and wishing he was back home to see his gorgeous girlfriend, Sophie was riding his boss, Charles Riley, as he was lying down on Josh's and Sophie's bed. She was riding him for all she was worth. Moving her hips back and forth, so fast the bed was creaking and squeaking. She continuously fucked herself up and down the old mans love pole, burying it deeper within her pussy. Loving the feeling it was giving her. Moaning, groaning and screaming at the top of her lungs about how good Riley was, so much better than Josh. How big his dick was, how good she felt, how much he filled her up and how much she wanted his cum.

Riley was lying on his back watching as the blonde stunner rode him hard and fast. Bouncing up and down on his dick. Her large luscious tits were going crazy, bouncing and jolting up and around from her chest.

Josh was on his way home and Sophie was on her way to another massive orgasm.

Riley couldn't believe how hot this girl was. She never seemed to have enough. She must be a nymphomaniac he thought to himself. Not that he was complaining. He loved the site of her tits bouncing around her chest and lifting up and slamming back down as she repeatedly impaled herself on his thick dick. He loved hearing her moaning and groaning. He loved it when she screamed and told him he was the best.

His dick was harder than ever as he felt the tight walls of her pussy continuously slide up and down his dick. She was still so tight, so good at sex. He might have to invite her to his office one day to have her over his desk, or maybe over Josh's.

The thought of fucking this beauty and having this beauty fuck herself on his dick, on her boyfriends bed made him want to sum again. He knew he wouldn't be able to last long this time because he had already cum twice, but he was trying to hold on as long as he could, just to watch her bounce around on his dick.

"UMMMMMMMM! OH! YEAH! UM! UH UH UH UH UH UH UH! YEEEAAHH! OH! SOOOOOO GOOOOD! FUCK! I'M GONNA MAAKE YOUU CUUMM MRR RILLEY" Sophie groaned loudly

"You love my dick bitch!" It wasn't a question from Riley but Sophie answered anyway.

"OHH YEEAAAH! SOOOOOOO BIIIIIIIG! SOOOOOOO THIICK! IT FILLS ME! OHHHHH! SOOOOO GOOOOOOD! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! OHHHHHH, I'M GONNA FUCK YOU GOOOOD!" Sophie moaned, her breath laboured as she rode him for all she was worth.

CREAK SQUEAK CREAK SQUEAK CREAK SQUEAK

The bed groaned under the relentless fucking movements of Sophie.

Then she did something that almost made him cum, Sophie arched her back, thrusting those big tits out as far as she could. Placed her hands on his legs behind her, to support herself and threw her head back. She was riding as hard and as fast as she could now, but it was the site of her tits that almost made him cum. This view was so hot. She was lost in all passion and twisting herself to fuck as best as she could, to feel as much as she could, and at the same time giving him the sexiest sight of her tits ever. She was completely naked and her nipples were rock hard. Those large firm tits were standing out proudly, defying gravity and bouncing wildly with each bouncing thrust Sophie made.

He knew she was close and he knew he couldn't hold on anymore either, not while he was looking at that view of the hot blonde girlfriend riding him. He reached up and grabbed her tits roughly with both hands and began mauling them, squeezing and pressing them together as she rode him, still moaning loudly.

"OHHHHHHH! UUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! YEEEEAAAAAAAH! OH SOO SOOOO GOOOD! OHHHHH! GOONNNA CUUMM!" Sophie moaned loudly

She pushed herself forward and squashed her mounds into his hands and staring right into his eyes, riding him fast, hard, wild and rough. Sophie growled at Riley,

"MAKE ME CUM AGAIN! OH! YEAH! COME ON OLD MAN, MAKE ME CUM! YOUR FINALLY FUCKING ME AFTER SO LONG! I'M GONNA DRAIN YOU DRY! FUCK! OH YEAH!"

Still squeezing her tits Riley listened to Sophie growl and talk to him about how much better he was than Josh and how she was going to fuck him in the future and where.

"I'M GONNA FUCK YOU IN YOUR OFFICE WHILE MY BOYFRIEND WAITS OUTSIDE!" She growled, "AM I GOOD ENOUGH TO GET HIM A PROMOTION SIR?" She growled with a lustful smile on her face, riding him, closing into orgasm. There was no teasing now, just fucking and lust.

"Very….good!" Riley groaned out between breaths, "But…..I….might…neeed…more….payements."

"OHHHH YEAH! I'LL GIVE YOU AS MANY AS YOU WANT YOU DIRTY OLD MAN, FUCKING YOUR EMPLOYEES GIRLFRIEND IN HIS BED AND WHILE SHE WAS ON THE PHONE TO HIM. CUMMING INSIDE ME. HAVING ME SUCK YOUR COCK WHILE HE SPOKE TO YOU AND CUMMING IN MY MOUTH. DOWN MY THROAT!" Sophie must have been hotter than ever now, she was riding hard and the bed constantly squeaked and creaked now.

Squeezing Sophie's tits one last time, Riley grabbed her by the waist and pulled her down on top of him. Feeling her large tits squash against his chest and her hard nipples dig into his skin, he pressed his lips to hers and pushed his tongue into her willing mouth. Then he wrapped his arms around the blonde knockout and rolled her onto her back.

Breaking the kiss, Rile stared down at the young hot blonde girlfriend lying underneath him, impaled fully on his cock and continued to hammer into her hard.

Sophie's head hit the headboard from the first thrust and she reached up and grabbed the iron grills and gripped them tightly, pushing herself down onto Riley's dick even more, locking her legs around his back.

"OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she groaned as he started to fuck her.

The bed was creaking and squeaking so loud now that Riley thought that it might fall apart, it was sure moving a lot, rocking back and forth under the pressure of the hard fucking he was giving the hot girlfriend. She was groaning and moaning and screaming loudly now.

"FUCK ME!" She panted, "FUCK ME!"