Sophie's Late Night Phonecall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tits were flying around her chest and her face was red. They were both sweating from the exercise she was looking straight into his eyes, her eyes completely glazed over with lust. If her boyfriend had walked in, Riley thought she would have just fucked back even harder, begging him even more to fuck her.

"OH NAIL ME! NAIL ME TO THE BED!" Sophie screamed in pleasure

They were both close now, he could feel her pussy and his balls tightening.

"FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME." Sophie constantly panted and then started to scream it as her orgasm took over her body and she shook violently, loosing her grip on the headboard and throwing her arms around him and digging her nails into his back, scratching down.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!" Sophie screamed, "I'M CUMMING! OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

And with that Riley's third load of cum of that evening shot deep within Sophie and made her cum even harder.

"Ahhhhhhhh, take my cum again bitch" Riley growled.

"OH! UH! YEAH! CUUMMMMM IN MMMEE!" Sophie groaned loudly.

As Rileys cum shot deep within the pussy of this hot sexpot girlfriend, Riley collapsed for the second time onto the beauty and relished the feel of her firm tits pressing against his chest again. Sophie shook for a little while longer; her nails still buried in the old fat man's back lying on top of her and gasped for breath.

The two lay there a little while until the phone rang and Riley reached over and picked it up.

"Hello?" He Said

"Hi boss" Josh replied

"Hey Josh, you nearly back now?" The old man asked as his dick was softening but still buried in the hot fucked body of the young mans blonde girlfriend.

"Yeah, about 5 minutes" Josh answered

"Ok, we'll see you in a minute then." The boss replied.

"Ok bye." Josh answered and Riley hung the phone up.

Looking at Sophie lying underneath him, Charles Riley felt regret that he couldn't fuck her anymore that night, but that wouldn't stop him in the future. He smiled at that thought. He knew she was a nympho and he knew he could and would get into her ass anytime he wanted too and anywhere.

Sophie was straightening the evening dress after pulling it on, leaving her bra and panties off, and had just come downstairs with Riley when Josh came in through the front door.

She ran over and gave him a big hug and a quick peck on the lips.

"Hey baby" She exclaimed with a big smile on her face.

Josh hugged her back and smiled, then turned to shake the hand of his boss.

The three of them sat down and Josh and Riley started talking about how well the contract went and how Sophie had entertained Riley all night, that he would even consider Josh for a huge pay rise now, because of the contract of course.

Sophie sat next to Josh, holding onto his arm with her legs curled underneath her and smiled at her boyfriend. But when she looked over at Riley she gave him teasing smiles and wicked looks. Making blowjob motions when josh wasn't looking or rolling her eyes back into her head. She even ran her hands across her tits and squeezed them, pushing the firm mounds up almost out of her dress.

When Riley was about to leave, Sophie hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I had a great night Mr Riley, We'll have to do it again sometime soon." She said with that teasing smile

"Me too Sophie, and please call me Charles. After tonight I think we are better aquatinted so call me by my first name." He replied with a sly smile.

"Ok, Charles." Sophie said

"And why don't you come up to the office one day, I can show you around. You can even see Josh's new office before I give it him. But I'll have to make sure you don't disturb his work." He said with a little laugh

"Oh I'm sure I won't." Sophie replied with that slight smile.

And with that, the old boss of her boyfriend left.

Josh and Sophie went upstairs and straight to bed, however Josh was too tired out to have sex with her. She was actually glad of it, she had been fucked good and hard and for a long time tonight, and she had two loads of cum inside her, well three really. So she fell fast asleep quickly and dreamt about all the fun she was going to have now. She was getting used to all of these illicit fucks she was having. But next time she needed something more daring, even more kinky. And she was going to get it.

----------To Be Continued----------