Sophie's New Perversions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracey was one of the last. She crawled onstage like a cat and licked her paws. Her costume was really a body suit. It was actually crotch-less and cup-less, as she quickly revealed by removing the Velcro sections that had been covering those body parts. She came offstage on four feet, her ass high and the long tail in the air above her naked snatch.

When all had changed into their new look, the band again picked up with more dance music. Donald Duck came over and quackingly asked me to dance. Whoever it was really knew how to sound like Donald. The front of his costume had been removed at the waist. He still had the white feathery tail on the back, but now he had his dick hanging out of an opening in some tight-fitting white silk briefs. His legs were still orange and his face was still covered, so that his dick was the only real part of him showing.

As we walked out onto the floor, I jokingly gave his dick a squeeze. I mean, after all, his hand (or should I say wingtip?) was under my skirt, firmly planted on my ass. As I squeezed it, I looked down and was startled to see a red heart-shaped scar or birthmark on the tip of his dick. This was the same dick I had encountered at while cock-sucking at the adult bookstore and I had again seen it on the video of my initiation night. In fact, I had seen this lovely tool on at least three occasions and still had no idea who it belonged to.

I tried to get Donald to tell me his real name, but with no luck. He just kept quacking little obscenities in my ear. We had been grinding together as we danced and before it was over, that heart-cock was between my legs, rubbing on my moistening slit as we danced. The feeling of it sawing back and forth and stiffening more as we danced was exquisite.

On the next dance I was whisked away by Buffalo Bill. Wearing just chaps and a vest, I could feel my boobs pressed against his hard chest and the chaps allowed me to grab his bare butt as we danced. I maneuvered his cock between my legs as I had with Donald's dick and used both hands to help him slide back and forth along my slit.

After just a couple more songs, Dorothy (in the band) got everyone's attention and announced it was time to "Conga down the yellow brick road." As the band kicked into the conga music, Dorothy got into the spirit of the evening by removing her panties and tossing them into the audience. That's when I noticed that most of the band members had also adopted clothing similar to the audience.

The crowd quickly got into a boy-girl-boy-girl line and began moving and shaking around the room. I had hold of the wooly ass of Bo Peep's sheep. The sheep was obviously a ram from the glimpse I had seen as I approached him. I didn't look back to see who had his hands on my ass, occasionally sliding a thumb between my cheeks, until I looked back part way around the room to see Mickey Mouse grinning back at me.

After the conga line, there was even more groping on the dance floor than before. Mickey had spun me away from the line as it finished and proceeded to finger my snatch as I played with his very un-mouselike rod. That was followed by a similar dance with the Beast while beauty was dancing with Buffalo Bill. The Beast was quite tall and had a very long, thick black cock. As we danced, it was pressing against me between my exposed tits, almost touching my chin. I finally leaned down and licked and kissed the tip since it was so near.

The next announcement was for the limbo contest. Nearly everyone groaned, but most participated anyway. Of course everyone wanted to watch from in front of the limbo bar. That's where there was the best view of everyone coming under the bar spraddle-legged and exposed. Most people went out on the second go-around. I actually made it until it was down to about two feet high. I loved the feeling of being so totally exposed and vulnerable as I wiggled under the bar.

The last two remaining were Jasmine, in open crotch, transparent harem pants and only tassels on her breasts, and the Baby Bear. The bear's short stature was working in his favor, but as he maneuvered under the bar, Snow White stood over his face, fingering her pussy. This caused his cock to twitch and he knocked off the bar. Jasmine high-fived Snow and knew she had only to get under to win. With her knees spread widely she inched forward with everyone cheering her on and escaped triumphant under the bar.

Uncle Brad called her to the stage so he could give her the prize. It was a dildo with a small Jack-o-lantern on the head. She held it aloft triumphantly and then evoked huge cheers and applause from the crowd when she opened her legs and pushed it fully into her wet snatch.

The band took a break and everyone cooled down with a drink. I walked over and stood by Tracey. "Tracey, I am so horny right now, I'd screw anyone or anything."

"Me, too," she purred. "What do you think he has planned next?"

As if in answer to her question, the microphone crackled again. "It's nearing midnight and the unmasking. Before that happens though, we are going to play Musical Chairs."

A murmur passed through the crowd. Tracey and I looked at each other in disbelief. The catering staff emerged carrying chairs. They had changed out of their prairie clothes and were now wearing red long johns, all having their cocks and pussies displayed through open snaps.

"Now I hope all will play, but I promise if you don't you will enjoy watching anyway." He paused to let this information sink in. "Now I want all the male participants to take a seat against the wall to my left." Forty-three men took moved to the benches.


"Ladies, I need those that plan to participate to line up against the wall on my right." Most of the women headed for that side of the room. I think there were a few more women than men.

"Now those that are not participating will be the first to unmask."

The few remaining people removed their masks and there were shouts of recognition and bemusement all around. The only ones I recognized were Dr. and Mrs. Benjamin, who were just relieved to take off the Mama and Papa bear heads. Of course, BBW removed his hot wolf mask since he was the emcee and already identified anyway.

"Before we begin, I want to make sure everyone is ready. Ladies, please turn to face the wall and bend over." We all did so quickly, putting our heads down on the bench and standing spread-legged, showing our asses and pussies to the men across the room. A few flashbulbs went off to record the spectacle of over 40 exposed slits awaiting attention.

"Now, I would like the gentlemen to go make sure all those delicious looking clams are good and wet." I shivered in anticipation.

I heard the footsteps approach and felt a hand on my ass. When a tongue began exploring my folds, I moaned and looked down between my legs. I could see the wooly body of Bo Peep's sheep kneeling behind me.

I was just starting to get into it when Uncle Brad announced, "Men, move over three to your right."

The sheep left and was replaced by the green leggings belonging to Mr. 'Robin Hood' Randall, my history teacher. He began with his tongue and soon had one and then two fingers sliding in and out of me.

Uncle Brad again interrupted us, "Gentlemen, move three to the right." Mr. Randall's green tight-covered legs were replaced by some covered in black tights, but the oversized white shoes identified the new man as Mickey Mouse. He too tongued and nibbled my pussy and quickly slipped one of his fingers into my pussy. Then he slid it out and I felt it slide into my puckered asshole as a different one replaced it in my pussy. I was very near orgasm when the Big Bad Wolf called a halt to the action and sent the men back to the other side of the room.

"Now, ladies, it's your turn to return the favor. No limp dicks are allowed in my version of musical chairs. Please see to it that all are good and stiff." The men leaned back on the benches and all of the women crossed the room and knelt, grabbing a cock. Most of them were already hard or very close to it.

I was working hard on General Patton when Uncle Brad made us move three to the right and I was faced with the Beast's monstrous black bat. Daisy Duck was just to my right and I saw her beak flip up as she went after Aladdin's jewels. I licked up and down the length and sucked his balls into my mouth. Then I opened wide and managed to get the head in so I could tickle his opening as I stroked it. I was rewarded with a taste of pre-cum just as Uncle Brad announced we were to move four to the right.

This put me on Donald Duck's dick and I once again went down on the mysterious man with the heart shaped mark on his cock. I did my best to deep-throat him and thought about who he might be. He had his hands on my head and seemed to be actually slowing me down. I think he was afraid he might come before the game started.

The Wolf then spoke again, "Now, if the gentlemen will have a seat, I will explain how this game is played." The men all moved to the center of the room. "Ladies, when the music is playing, you will walk clockwise around the men. When it stops, grab a cock. If you fail to grab one, you will be eliminated and un-masked. If you do grab one, please feel free to do whatever you want to make the man lose his load. But, if the music starts, you must move on to another. As each man comes, he will be eliminated and unmasked. His chair will be removed. The last man to come and the last woman to be there making him do so will be the winners. Does everyone understand?"

Cheers and agreement went up from all as the women formed a ring around the men. The music began and we started moving in a cautious circle around them listening intently and trying to guess which one we would get.

Suddenly the music stopped and I raced to the nearest man. Since there were a few more women than men, three were eliminated and exposed as they took their places among the watchers. I straddled a prince and slowly slid down onto his rod, then began bouncing up and down while he moaned. Tracey, to my left was grinding on Baby Bear. I looked around and saw that Minnie Mouse was riding Donald Duck and Daisy was struggling to get more of the Beast inside of her.

I was getting really into it when the music started again and I had to release the prince and move on. Nobody was eliminated when the music stopped again because we were even between men and women. I grabbed Tarzan and quickly got him inside of me. On the third round, I was astride Robin Hood when I felt him start to twitch. I worked him with my pussy muscles and was rewarded when he began spurting inside of me. I stood and bent to lick some up as Mr. Randall removed his mask and moved away.

The red long-john clad staff removed seven chairs on that round. That meant seven women were eliminated on the next. I barely got to Mickey Mouse, and only because Jasmine tripped on her loose pants. I orgasmed as I rode him, but he managed to hold out. On that round, eight more were eliminated. I got the Beast on the next go-round and he had to lift me up so I could try to fit him in. He nibbled my breasts as I rode, getting him farther in on each stroke. I sensed he was close and rose almost off of him and plunged down hard, letting my weight carry me and felt his pubic hair meet mine at last. I came hard and he did as well, eliminating one more man from the competition.

I had noticed that Daisy got Donald about every other round and seemed to be going easy on him to keep him in the race. We now had only nine men left and I had to bump Goldilocks out of the way to get to Tarzan again. He let out a traditional apeman yell as he came inside of me and I rode him for my own orgasm.

With five men left, the women were circling closely although some were getting weak-kneed from the repeated orgasms. Tracey and I managed to stay in along with Snow White, Cinderella, and Minnie Mouse. I was too busy with Mickey to notice who was in the Daisy costume when she was eliminated. I looked around but could not see her so I concentrated on milking Mickey, but he made it through.

Baby Bear and the last prince were eliminated and when the music stopped, it was just Puss in Boots, Minnie, and me riding Donald, Mickey, and the Hunchback. As soon as the Hunchback squirted and groaned, the music started again.

I easily got to Mickey, but Minnie seemed to let the Puss get to Donald ahead of her. So it came down to the two youngest girls at the party riding the two Disney dicks. I worked hard on Mickey because I wanted to be the one to unmask Donald. I hoped he could last. Tracey was twisting and grinding for all she was worth. An idea struck me. I dipped a finger into my snatch alongside Mickey's monster and got it slick with my juices and the loads of sperm that were there. I used it to lubricate my tiny asshole. When I could get two fingers in, I rose off the cock and re-inserted it in my ass. It only took seconds for him to cry out in orgasm as he filled that hole with his seed.

I rose triumphant and assisted him in removing the mask as the music started. I was a little shocked to see that Mickey was Tracey's Dad. I kissed him on the lips and thanked him. He drug himself off the chair and moved away, leaving Tracey and I to circle Donald.

The music went on and on, making us circle over and over, the crowd cheering us on. Tracey and I eyed each other. We were always quick when moving behind him and moved slowly when we were in front. I was on his right and Tracey on his left when the music stopped. I reached back and knew I had won when I realized Tracey's furry hand was on top of mine holding Donald's dick.

Puss in Boots moved away and everyone began clapping and cheering as I settled onto the last cock available and began milking him, using every trick I had learned in the past month. I rubbed my breasts against his beak and he finally allowed it to fold up so he could nibble my nipples as we fucked. I ground against him and felt an orgasm building, pushing me faster and faster. He was meeting my strokes in rhythm. I began to spasm in ecstasy and then he pulled me tight onto his lap and let out a very un-ducklike yell as he came deep within me. I continued to ride him and extend my own orgasm until he went limp.

I stood up, releasing his dick and reached for his mask. He helped me remove it and my jaw dropped as my father said, "Sophie, that was incredible. We'll have to do it again sometime."

I was still staring open-mouthed when my mother came up, her red hair uncovered and the feathers gone from her bush, which was shaved into a heart just like mine.

"Sophie, I love what you did with your costume." "Thanks," I mumbled still staring open-mouthed from one to the other.

"You know, you no longer have to sneak around to Harvey's and the video store. We've known all about this from the start. We nominated you for membership. Who do you think videotaped you at your initiation? We were so proud. You did so well."

Uncle Brad took the stage. He thanked the band and said, "Thank you all for coming." He paused. "And coming and coming and coming." There was laughter all around at this bawdy pun. Everyone had cum, including several times for myself.

"Congratulations to Sophie and her father for their valiant effort in musical chairs." This was followed by applause, and people patting me on the back, the butt, or whatever they could reach. I was still stunned that my parents had participated in my total sexual corruption.

My dad was still sitting exhausted in his chair. I went back and kissed him deeply and then thanked him for the ride.

"Now that all of you know each other a little better, it's up to you to provide your own entertainment. The hot tubs, pool, and the dungeon are available, as well as all of the bedrooms. In addition you will notice that the benches fold down to make wider cushions." The catering staff was folding the benches out and spreading large pillows across them. Food and other refreshments had been added to the buffet for those that needed nourishment to continue.

"Make yourselves comfortable, feel free to stay the night, and enjoy."

The crowd broke into applause and began to lose more parts of their costumes as they mingled and regrouped. All around the room, people began splitting off in pairs, trios, or larger groups and fondling each other

Uncle Brad stepped away from the microphone only to be attacked by the Three Little Pigs who begun an effort to turn the tables and blow his cock down.

I felt a hand on my butt and turned to see Mr. Randall. "Isn't it about time for Little Red to be riding Hood?" he asked with a smile. I said, "See you later," to my parents and headed to a vacant cushion with my teacher, where he laid down on his back. I bent to suck him momentarily and then straddled him and slowly lowered myself onto his waiting cock. Then Little Red did ride Hood hard and fast. I reached an orgasm moments before he did. As soon as he shot his first load inside me, I dismounted and sucked him dry. When I had calmed down a bit, I realized Tracey was on her hands and knees with Harry Potter's magic wand shoved into Puss's pussy.

As soon as I recovered, I got up intending to find something to eat before finding another partner. I saw Daisy Duck being rear-ended by Prince Charming while Donald was boffing Cinderella. At the same time, Cinderella was kissing Daisy. Mom and Dad were certainly enjoying the party.

I had a cool drink to cool off and then spotted Tracey. She was on her knees on one of the benches sucking on Buffalo Bill who had Snow White sitting on his face. She was sucking on Robin Hood who was standing in front of her. I went to the bench and lay under Tracey and began eating the cum out of her pussy. As I was doing this, the Beast came up and asked if I was ready. I paused to tell him to bring it on and was speared by his monstrous tool.

Partners and positions changed for a couple of hours. Some disappeared to the dungeon. Others took a swim or a soak. Some began drifting off to the bedrooms. During that time I stayed in the ballroom, a name which had a whole new meaning now. I had at least a dozen orgasms. I was fucked in the pussy, ass, and face; once all at the same time. I sucked cocks of every size, shape, and color and been eaten by both men and women. I had even licked the slits of five other women myself.

Nearly everyone, including the staff and the band members, seemed to move from person to person and group to group having sex in many forms with anyone that was willing and able. Between orgasms, some would just sit and maybe have something to eat or drink. Most were now totally nude, but some, like me, still had on at least a portion of their costume. I even saw Mother Goose involved with two men at once. It was an orgy never to be forgotten.

By two or three in the morning, some people left to go home. Others settled into rooms with various partners. Mom and Dad escorted me to my room and we took our time and tried several positions over the next thirty or forty minutes before they left to their own room. When they left, Tracey came in with the Tin Man and the Scarecrow and asked if I would mind if they joined me. I agreed enthusiastically. Sometime during the early morning hours I fell into an exhausted sleep.

This was one Halloween party I will never forget. Much better than 'Trick or Treat.' It was all tricks AND treats.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If you enjoyed this story, please vote. This is the conclusion of the Sophie stories.

12