Sophie's New Perversions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was thunderous applause, whistling and cheering. "Very well then. Sophie will demonstrate some of the skills she has learned."

I was turned to the right and gently lowered to my knees. Someone moved my legs apart so that my ass and pussy were bared to the crowd on the left of the room. Then I felt a cock on my cheek. That familiar voice now came over the P.A. system. "Okay, Sophie. Show them how you suck cock. One of the assistants has prepared this gentleman so he is ready for you."

As footsteps approached there was murmuring and then applause from the audience. I felt a cock brushing against my cheek. I turned my head to take him into my mouth. With no hands, I had to suck it in. The cock was completely hard and already moist from someone else working on it before me. I pulled all of it into my mouth and began teasing it with my tongue. I could already taste his precum. I started to bob up and down to get it into my throat. I could feel my tits swaying back and forth in rhythm with my head movements. My hands were released to allow me to display more abilities and I soon had one hand wrapped around the butt of the man, probing his anus and the other playing with his testicles. The audience began to chant, "Cum, cum, cum!" I was soon rewarded as he tensed and then emptied a huge load into my eager mouth and throat. Much applause and cheering followed.

I was helped to stand whereupon Mr. Wilde's voice spoke again. "Sophie is also accomplished in the feminine arts."

I was turned with my back to the crowd and and made to kneel. My shoulders were placed on some feminine knees. The musky aroma of a cunt was enough to guide me to it and I began slurping and nibbling her urgently. The pussy responded by pressing back into my face. Occasionally, fingers would caress my own pussy and spread my lips to the crowd, which was building shouts and cheers one upon the other. I used my freed hands to explore her with everything I knew to use. It was an unfamiliar pussy - not the shaved one of Madam or that of one of her friends. There was pubic hair only above her slit. It was a slender woman from what my hands could tell. Then I noticed the perfume. It was the same as what I had smelled in the limo, but that still told me nothing. About five minutes later, with the woman's hands holding my face buried into her twat, she came with an explosion of orgasmic juices and a familiar sounding voice that I could not quite place huskily said, "Very well done, Sophie."

I was helped to my feet. Mr. Wilde again, "Sophie has learned another skill that has served her well during her learning experience."

I was helped to my feet and turned to the back of the stage, then bent over a padded railing. My legs were spread apart and a feminine tongue began licking my pussy but quickly moved to my rosebud. Soon a finger was probing inside of me. I knew what was coming and concentrated on relaxing my sphincter to accommodate two more fingers. Then I could feel lubricant being applied and forced into my anus.

This treatment abruptly ended and I was helped to my feet and then turned to face the crowd once more. Two people assisted me to move back a few steps. My legs were again spread far apart and I was being lowered into a sitting position when my hands felt a man's stomach and then I could feel the head of his cock against my asshole. I heard a low whisper from behind me say, "Glad you made it, Sophie." It was Sam, from the porn shop. I used my legs to lower myself hard onto his cock and pushed until his cock's cap popped into my ass. My pussy was exposed and opened by some probing fingers and, with my legs spread around his, everyone could see his cock in my ass as I began to bounce up and down, getting it in deeper and deeper. I used my hands to play with his balls. I moved my legs up and down faster and faster until I was stopped and removed. I was turned around so my ass was to the audience and again they caused me to squat. I used my own hands to guide Sam's erection back into my still open hole and quickly returned to the previous rhythm. The audience again began their chant of "Cum, cum, cum!" and I soon felt the cock begin to surge as Sam again filled my ass with his sperm. As he went flaccid, I stood and could feel the warm fluid running from my ass and down my legs.

More applause and more cheers.

I was helped to my feet and brought to the front of the stage. I was asked to curtsey to the audience by one of the girls, I think the brunette. Then I was helped to stand and turn to the rear of the stage and curtseyed again. Then I was turned back to the front of the stage. The applause and cheering died and then the room went completely quiet.

The P.A. crackled to life. It was Mr. Wilde again. "Now the moment we have all been waiting for." Still silence. "Sophie, you have come far in the last several weeks. You have demonstrated your prowess before all of the society's members. Sophie, are you now prepared to lose your virginity?"

Feeling hornier and sluttier than I ever had in my life, I answered loudly and forcefully, "Oh, God, yes, please yes."

Applause, cheers, and laughter echoed through the room.

I was turned sideways to the audience and bent over the padded railing. Mr. Wilde spoke from in front of me. "Please prepare me Sophie." He placed his cock next to my mouth. It was semi-erect. I gripped it in my hand and could not reach around it. I felt someone licking and teasing my own pussy. I hungrily slobbered on the cock to lubricate it well. I licked it and stuck my tongue in the tip. All the while I was stroking the monster with my hands. I began to have doubts. What would this do to me? Why was I willing to lose my virginity to this man I really didn't know? And in front of strangers! What sounded like hundreds of them!

Mr. Wilde's cock was now very hard and erect. With my mouth stretched wide the head was inside and my mouth was very full, but I still had both hands between my mouth and his balls. He popped his cock out of my mouth moved behind me. The person who had been licking me stopped abruptly. I felt the cock pressed against my virgin vaginal lips. He moved it up and down then stepped away.

I heard some rustling and then I was helped to stand. I was led to straddle someone's legs. I assumed it was Mr. Wilde. I was facing the audience. (I learned later there was a spotlight trained on my pussy.) I slowly began to squat and reached down for the monster I assumed was waiting. Then it was in my hand. I helped as he guided it to my waiting snatch. I felt my hands being removed as the head again touched my lips. The auditorium was silent.

My pussy lips stretched until the tip of the head was just inside and then I was being held back from going any further.

"Sophie," Mr. Wilde came over the loudspeaker again. But I could also hear him below me. "Are you prepared to become a full fledged member of the Virginity Elimination Society?"

I hesitated a moment, feeling the giant invading my virgin hole, then quietly said, "Yes, I am." He entered me a little more so the head of his dick was now in me.

"Are you prepared to greet all of the members of our society and share your gifts with them?"

How could I answer that. I was still blindfolded and had no idea who most of them even were. I felt my pussy lips stretched around the invader, but I wanted it more than ever. A little more loudly I answered, "Yes, I am ready."

The rod within me pushed into a membrane inside me and halted once again.

"Sophie, are you ready to lose your vaginal virginity?"

No thought now, just "Yes, yes, oh please yes. Shove that monster cock into me." I heard only a slight twittering from the audience, then silence again.

I tried to push down but was held back by strong hands. I was then lifted until the cock almost left me and then the hands disappeared. I pushed down slowly until I met resistance. I rose up and did it again. It felt marvelous. I rose a third time and moved quickly down his shaft and felt as if I was being split open and then suddenly he was inside me. I felt a stab of pain as my hymen tore and he plunged deep within me.

The crowd roared in approval. All motion ceased as my pussy tried to crush the cock with a spasm of muscles. We remained still for several moments as I became more used to the feeling of fullness within me. My breathing started to return to a somewhat normal rate. Then the man beneath me whispered, "OK, slowly now until you are used to it."

I began a very slow rise and fall and the pain began to disappear as my pussy lubricated my tunnel and the invasive monster within. Soon I was going farther and faster with each stroke and hands gripped my hips to help me move.

Mr. Wilde began a meeting my own thrusts, each stroke a little deeper than the last, until it felt like his cock was inside my chest and I felt his balls against my clit. He stopped me and held it there for a long time. My pussy was contracting and gripping at this invader. Mr. Wilde whispered, "What do you want me to do, Sophie?"

I shouted, "Fuck me hard until you cum deep in my pussy!" The crowd roared again. He began lifting me up and pulling out almost all the way and then slamming me back down to the hilt. We were moving very fast and I could feel my boobs bouncing with the motion and suddenly I was having a tremendous orgasm, yet he continued to pump me up and down. Mr. Wilde was gripping me by the hips and pulling me onto him as he pushed his massive organ into me. The crowd was cheering wildly and shouting, "Cum, cum, cum!" and "Fuck her, fuck her hard!" And "Go Sophie, go!"

Suddenly my blindfold was removed. I looked out at the crowd and there had to be over three hundred people in a theatre-like room. There were even people looking down from the balconies, though they were so far away I could not really see them. Men in tuxes and women in, or sometimes hanging out of, evening gowns. Most were on their feet and cheering. I looked to my left and could see myself in profile in a huge mirror. Mr. Wilde's cock pumping in and out of my pussy as I bounced on top of him.

I looked to my right only to get a huge wet kiss from Tracey. TRACEY?! Mr. Wilde had slowed for the moment, letting me take this all in while he slowly fucked my no-longer-virgin pussy. "Look at yourself in the mirror, Sophie," said Tracey. "You look so beautiful with Uncle Brad pumping your cunt like that. Are you mad at me for helping him with your case?"

"I feel like such a slut," I answered.

"But is it okay?" asked Tracey, looking afraid of what my answer might be.

"You did this to me?" We had almost stopped completely. "And now you want to know if it's OK?" I paused, sitting completely still. The crowd had again gone silent. "Hell no, it's not OK!" I shouted. "You interrupted my first fuck and I'm as horny as any person has ever been!" I pulled her to me and kissed her hard on the lips. "Thank you, Tracey. Thank you so much. Now get out of the way!"

I looked back at Mr. Wilde who had a big smile on his face. I looked at him and commanded, "C'mon Uncle Brad or Big Bad Wolf or whoever you are, fuck me. Fill me up."

Mr. Wilde's pounding came harder and faster and harder and faster and I again began climaxing and closed my eyes as the room spun before me. He suddenly tensed and shoved his cock all the way in and held it there. I then felt for the first time the sensation of a cock pumping sperm deep into my pussy and I came hard, nearly falling from the my perch had he not held me tightly.

I was helped to stand while the crowd cheered wildly, everyone on their feet and many moving onto the stage.

Mr. Wilde's next announcement again caught me off-guard. He turned to the crowd, standing naked beside me with cum still dripping from his dick and said, "Sophie is now a member. Please, everyone, come welcome her to the club."

Men and women, most total strangers, surged forward and began touching me. Cocks were popping out of pants. Clothing was being tossed everywhere. I was lowered onto a raised padded platform near the back of the stage and three cocks instantly appeared at my face. I was jerking two of them and sucking the third when I was lifted up and a man slid under me. A woman quickly positioned his cock at my asshole and helped him ease his way in. Another man approached and soon had his cock pumping in and out of my pussy. I was overloading on orgasms, coming every few seconds. Some of the men who hadn't gotten there as fast were jerking themselves off as they watched. Women appeared and were helping the men or playing with themselves or with me. Two of them came up beside me and started sucking my tits.

Tracey came over and whispered to me. Only about 160 more cocks to go." When I looked panicked, she added, "Well, not all tonight silly. Besides, you think the rest of us are going to let you have all the fun?" Tracey grabbed two men and dropped to her knees to give them blowjobs.

As soon as one cock would splatter me with cum or fill one of my holes with jism, another would replace it. At some point, I think I went blank or passed out. Bits and pieces come back to me like dreams, but the rest of the evening is really a blur.


I awoke in one of the big beds in the room I had first been in when I came here. As I groggily opened my eyes and sat up, I realized there were three men and another woman in bed with me, all sound asleep. A movement caught my eye and I saw Tracey coming toward me naked from another bed. She was smiling.

"This came for you," she said, handing me an envelope and a gift box. "Of course, all of them did too," she added, laughing and indicating the four other people in my bed.

I sat up in the bed and realized I was totally naked. I had no idea where my clothes were or how I had gotten here. I was covered in dried cum and could feel where some was matting my hair together. I took the package and pulled the card from the envelope. The note said "Congratulations" in gold lettering on the outside. I opened the note and read:

Dear Sophie (Case #853),

Thank you for deciding to join us at the club. I am proud of you and hope you'll be joining Tracey for some weekends with "Uncle Brad". We have our meetings here the last Friday of every month, so if you enjoyed the evening, we hope you'll be back. You are also welcome to nominate and assist in the education of prospective new members.

All my love (and lust),

BBW

I opened the package. There was jewelry box and inside was a gold chain with a tiny heart-shaped pendant less than an inch in diameter. I looked closely and realized that the pendant had an engraving of 6 intertwined circles, which on closer inspection had the + and arrow signs denoting male and female. There were three of each. The letters POVES were engraved in the center of the ring of circles. On the back, it said, "Sophie #853" in cursive script.

Tracey held a matching pendant out from her neck and said, "See, just like mine. Welcome to the club." She helped me to climb out of the bed without disturbing the others. We strolled hand in hand to the bathroom and climbed into the large shower together.

If you enjoyed this story, please vote and let me know if I should continue with Sophie's further perverted adventures. Now that she and Tracey can play together, what will happen? What is a weekend at Uncle Brad's like? Do Sophie's parents have any clue that their daughter has become a slut? Will she continue to go to Harvey's and Sam's? Shall we learn who "Mr. Heart-Dick" is? What more can Sophie learn? Comments and suggestions are quite welcome.


[LR1]numbers should be spelled out in speech, the way they would be spoken
[LR2]Just write the address and get rid of the comment in brackets.
[LR3]Is it still a virgin asshole even though it took the dildo?
[LR4]What clothes did she have besides the ones she wore into the store?
[LR5]You didn't mention earlier that she brought her school clothes.

1...5678910