Sophie's New Perversions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was it. We had dinner and ice cream. Then I opened my presents. I did play with the camera a little. I think I can make some cool web page movies with it. It's really easy to use."

"What kind of movies?" Tracey asked in a suggestive tone, seeming much more interested now.

"Not the nasty kind you're probably thinking of, you pervert," I retorted, turning red as I thought of what I had filmed. "Just movies like commercials or for science projects. That kind of movies."

"What did you think I was talking about?' Tracey asked. "Are you becoming a pervert too?"

I ignored her. Partly because I was beginning to think that I was.

School took forever. Tracey and I walked home together, but I told her I had homework to do. I wanted to check my email to see if Mr. Wilde had written back. As soon as I got in my room, I turned on the computer and changed into my sweats. This time I didn't wear any underwear.

As soon as I had changed, I checked my email. A message was there from him. "bbw@poves.org" I opened it. It was very short.

This is not a secure communication. I will contact you via a different method with instructions on how to return the disk. I will have to set up an account for you first.
B.B. Wilde

Not much to go on there. It wasn't until Friday night that I finally found out something more. I was about to try some more tricks with my camera when my chat chime rang. I popped it up and a message from BB Wilde told me to go to the poves web site and type in the login 'sophie' and password 'fingers' to enter. I did it immediately. The new page was a chat room. It just had one chat blank to type in and one for the message. It said "Secure Chat" in plain type at the top. The top box said "BBW Says" above it. The one I could type in said "Sophie Says" above it.

BBW: Sophie. Thanx for contacting me.

Sophie: No prob.

BBW: You mean what you wrote?

Sophie: ??

BBW: "Let me know how I can repay you for your kindness."

Sophie: Yes. What could you need?

BBW: I need your help on a case. It may be scary, but you will not be in danger.

Sophie: OK. What?

BBW: Use the 'fingers' code I gave you to open the locked disk folder. Then read the document there. Once you have read and understand the document, look at the images on the disk. After that, I need you to make a doctor's appointment, so you can help in my investigation.

Sophie: A doctor's appointment? Why? I actually already have an appointment for next Wednesday, the 21st. At my last regular checkup Dr. Benjamin changed my medication and wanted to check to see that it was working properly.

BBW: Excellent. I need you to call and change to the new doctor in his office, Dr. Orney

Sophie: Why?

BBW: The information on the disk will explain it in more detail. The text message will tell you where to take the disk and exchange it for another. Go right after school in your regular uniform. Be sure you tell no one about this. When you get home, send me an email describing everything that happened in detail.

Sophie: OK. Thank you.

BBW: Thank you and bye.

The web page went blank. Wow - a mystery - a case. I was going to help. I popped in the Zip disk and opened the folder with the "fingers" password. How odd.

There was a document that said, "Read Me First". I double-clicked and carefully read through the document. Basically, it said the doctor was thought to be molesting patients, but further investigation was needed to prove it was against their will. The address was in the medical building across the street from my apartment at the same office where my regular doctor, Dr. Benjamin worked. He was over 60 years old and was Mom's gynecologist, as well as Tracey's and her mom's. I could not imagine him doing anything like that or allowing another doctor in his office to do that either.

I closed the text document and opened the folder marked images. It contained 50 numbered JPG documents. I opened Graphic Converter and selected the slide show option, then the folder on the Zip disk.

The first image showed a man in a medical coat. He looked to be about 30 years old and in pretty good shape. He had wavy, dark brown hair and deep brown eyes. Even on the computer, those eyes seemed to look right through me. The next image was of a girl in a school uniform from my school. I looked closely and realized it was Becky Brown. She graduated last year from Pacific. She had been a flute player in band with me.

I took my time looking through the rest of the images. There were a few of Becky removing her uniform. Then some of her in a hospital gown. Some showed the doctor examining (more like fondling) her breasts. Then she was in the stirrups. The images included a close-up on her crotch. Several more showed her from a little more distance. Then the doctor's hands could be seen touching her inner thighs and then spreading her labia and looking inside. Finally there were images of Becky on her hands and knees with the doctor's hands again examining her vaginal area and even two with a finger in her anus. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I went through the slides four times.

At first, I couldn't figure out what was odd about the pictures other than the fact that someone had taken them. Then, I realized that the doctor was not wearing latex gloves. He performed the examination with his bare hands. That was not normal.

I was scared. At the same time, I knew this must be important to Mr. Wilde. I was also feeling strangely excited about it all. Hands other than my own might be touching my most private parts. I had been to Dr. Benjamin before and he had done a thorough exam. When I was sixteen, he put me on the Pill to regulate my period, which had been unpredictable before that. This appointment had been scheduled because he had changed the brand of my pill two months ago and he wanted to make sure everything was still alright. But, this was different. This younger doctor might be touching me in different ways.

I called the doctor's office. Mrs. Benjamin was the receptionist and nurse for her husband. "Well, hello Sophie. I was about to call you. I accidentally overbooked. Is it okay if you are seen by Dr. Orney instead of Robert, I mean Dr. Benjamin? He's going to take over when Robert and I retire next summer. He seems to be an awfully good doctor even though he's so young."

Boy, that was simple! "Sure, that would be fine. I was just calling to confirm the time. 3:30, right?"

"That's right, dear. I'll see you then."

School went on forever that Wednesday. Tracey quizzed me about hurrying so fast to get home after school. I told her I had a doctor's appointment - "Just a checkup." Her answer seemed strange, "Just a checkup? Well, have fun Sophie."

"Have fun? At the doctor's office?"

"Well, what I meant was, if it's just a checkup, it won't be so bad. Dr. Benjamin always has such cold hands, but if you imagine he's some young stud it might be more fun."

"You pervert! I'm not....., " I had started to tell her I wasn't seeing Dr. Benjamin. "I'm not looking forward to it, but I guess it won't be so bad."

Tracey headed into the apartment building and I headed across the street to the medical building. When I reached the office, Dr. Benjamin's wife, the receptionist, greeted me. "Well, good afternoon Sophie. You've certainly grown up beautifully, dear. Have a seat and I'll call you when it's time to see the doctor."

I sat in the waiting room and looked at the old magazines for just a couple of minutes, when Mrs. Benjamin said, "Sophie, you may go back to exam room 3. It's just down the hall to the right."

I headed down the hall and went in to exam room 3. It was pretty typical of the rooms I had seen here on my visits to Dr. Benjamin before, with a gynecology table in the center, a stool, two chairs, cupboards along one side, and medical information charts on the walls. I sat my backpack down on the floor and sat on the chair. I had barely sat down when a nurse came in. She looked to be about 25 and had long blonde hair and boobs that threatened to bust out of her too-small uniform. She had a chart in a manila folder that she was studying as she came in.

"Well, you must be Sophie," she said as she looked at me. When I nodded, she continued. "I'm Jessica. Do you have a disk for me? Mr. Wilde said you would."

I handed her the green Zip disk and she handed me a red one. I put it in my backpack.

"Let me get some pictures of you for your file" She had me stand by the wall and took four shots with a little digital camera. When those were done she continued. "O.K. thanks, Sophie. Remove all of your clothes and hang them in here," she instructed as she opened a cupboard door. "Then put on this gown and have a seat on the exam table. Dr. Orney and I will be right back." She handed me a pale green hospital gown and left, closing the door.

Well, this seemed normal enough, except for the photos. She must be Mr. Wilde's 'person on the inside' since she had the Zip disk. I stripped quickly, leaving on my bra and panties, and put on the gown. With difficulty, I managed to tie the two strings that held the gown closed in the back, but it really didn't reach far enough. I sat on the exam table to wait. I had to keep my knees tightly together to prevent my panties from showing in the short gown.

I had been staring at the walls for about 10 minutes, which seemed like an hour. The door opened and in walked the nurse. She took my blood pressure and pulse and marked those down on the chart.

The young doctor I'd seen in the images on my computer entered as soon as she was finished. He was over six feet tall, with that wavy hair, and dark penetrating eyes in a tanned, youthful face. He smiled, showing a mouth full of perfect teeth. He was wearing a white lab coat with a red tie and white shirt peeking over the top and dark slacks below.

"Thanks for coming, Sophie. I'll be doing a complete exam today to check your responsiveness. Just relax while I get ready."

The doctor turned to a cupboard and I could not really see what he was doing, but I could tell he was getting some things out of the cupboard and placing them in the pockets of his lab coat. When he turned around, he said, "Nurse Jessica will be taking some photos to be included in your medical history. It makes it easier for us to remember your last visit when you schedule another. It also gives us a comparison for the future. It's a great idea that Nurse Jessica came up with." The nurse snapped another picture on a digital camera and then sat on a stool with a chart on a clipboard in her hand. At least now I knew why there were pictures.

"Well, first Sophie, we have to ask you some questions," Dr. Orney began. "I see you've been on the Pill for nearly two years and that the reason for this exam is to determine whether the new brand is functioning as it should. Are you sexually active?"

"No, sir," I blurted a little too loudly and quickly.

"Now, Sophie, we have to ask these questions to help us if we have to treat you for any resulting conditions," the doctor explained. "Just answer honestly and it will be OK. If you don't want to answer, just say so. And don't call me sir. Call me Dr. Orney or Doc, or even Doc Harry, but don't call me sir. It makes me feel old." He chuckled a little and then continued with more questions. I answered each simply and truthfully while Nurse Jessica made notes on my chart.

"When was your last period?"

"It ended about two and a half weeks ago."

"How many days does it usually last?"

"Four or five, but not too heavy after the first two."

"When will your next period begin?"

"Probably next Monday or Tuesday."

"Do you experience any PMS or tenderness in your breasts during your period?"

"Not really. Slight tenderness, I guess."

"How are your grades in school?"

"Straight A's since grade school."

"Good for you. Do you play any sports?"

"I'm on the varsity tennis team."

"That's a great sport. Do you do any other physical activities for fun?"

"I like to swim and I run and do aerobics to stay in shape."

"Do you ever masturbate?"

"What?" I asked a little too loudly.

"Do you ever masturbate?" he repeated.

Quietly I said, "Yes, sometimes."

"More than once a week?"

"No."

"How often?"

"Maybe two or three times a month," I answered very quietly, turning slightly crimson and staring at the floor.

"Have you ever achieved orgasm through masturbation?"

Very quietly I answered, "No, Doctor. Well almost, a couple of times."

"Did you like that?"

"Yes." I thought I must be almost purple with embarrassment by now.

"You said, Sophie that you are not sexually active. Have you ever had sexual intercourse?"

"No."

"Have you ever had lesbian sexual contact?"

"NO" I answered a little louder.

"Has anyone, other than yourself, ever touched your breasts or your vaginal area in a sexual way?"

I hesitated. "No." Then I thought, "Well one boy tried to touch my breast after the prom last year. We were on our way home in the back seat of his friend's car." I conveniently left out the attack by those rapist jerks.

"You said 'tried.' What stopped him?"

"I punched him in the crotch and told him to keep his grubby little hands off."

Dr. Orney winced a little. "Have you ever touched the breasts or vaginal area of any other female in a sexual way?"

"Of course not," I answered, a little indignant.

"Other than that poor boy in the back seat, have you ever touched a male's penis?"

"No, I have not Doc and that 'poor boy' was fully clothed and got what he deserved."

Nurse Jessica was chuckling as she made the notes on the chart. "That's all the questions for now, Sophie. Thank you for answering those truthfully. Will you stand now, please?"

I was weighed and my height was measured. Each time he made an observation aloud, the nurse would put down the camera and make a note on a chart. "106 pounds," he said and she noted it. "Five feet three inches," he observed for her notation. This all seemed quite normal for a medical checkup, except usually the nurse did the measuring.

Then the doctor retrieved a cloth tape, like the ones used by seamstresses or tailors, from his lab coat. This seemed odd. He had me reach out my arms. And measured from fingertip to armpit. With my arms out and the large arm openings on the snug-fitting gown, I am sure he could look right inside at my bra. The thought of this and of what I knew was probably coming made my nipples begin to harden. I was lost in thought and didn't hear his measurements of my arms and hands.

Then I was asked to put my hands on my head and the doctor gently reached around me and snugged the tape tight across my chest. "Oh, Sophie, you'll have to remove the bra for me to continue." He stepped back taking the tape with him. I slipped my hands inside the gown and unhooked my bra, then pulled it out through the armhole, handing it to the nurse. The doctor chuckled and said, "It always amazes me when women do that." Then he repositioned the tape. "Thirty-five and a quarter," he announced. He slid the tape down to my waist and pulled it tight again, "Twenty-five and a half." Then my hips were measured at thirty-five inches and the doctor dropped one end of the tape and stepped back to look at the numbers jotted down by the nurse.

"O.K., Sophie, now you may need to lift the gown a little so we can get an accurate measurement of your legs." The doctor knelt on the floor and held one end of the tape on the outside of my leg at the bottom of my right foot. His hand brought the other end up along my leg, pausing at my ankle and then at my knee to get a measurement, then continuing up to the top of my hipbone. As he reached up, his hand slid up under the gown along my bare skin to reach a point at the top of my hip. I was electrified. "Lift the hem so I can see the tape, please." I raised the side, exposing my hip and giving him a peek at my panties. The doctor did the same to my left leg and I lifted the hem without him asking.

"Now, Sophie, move your feet about a foot apart so I can get the inside measurement." Getting embarrassed and excited at the same time, I moved my feet apart. Dr. Orney placed the end of the tape at my right instep and began slowly moving the end up my leg. His fingers traced his progress. He gave measurements again at my ankle and knee. He jostled the bottom edge of the gown and I obediently lifted it up as his hand progressed up my inner thigh. He brought the end of the tape right up to my crotch. His knuckles were against my panties and pushing my vaginal area. A slight moan involuntarily escaped my lips and I quickly looked to see if he noticed. He didn't appear to, but the nurse was smiling as she snapped another photo. He removed the tape and proceeded to do the same procedure on my left leg. Again he started at my instep and moved slowly up my leg to my crotch. I just kept the gown lifted. When he had given the measurement, he did not take the tape away, but turned to the nurse and said in a sort of clinical voice, "Diana, please note that Sophie's reactions appear to be quite normal." I tried to imagine what he was talking about and realized his hand was still holding the tape against my panties, which were probably at least a little damp at this point.

Then Dr. Orney stood and faced me. I belatedly let the hem of the gown drop to cover me once again. "O.K. Sophie, so far, so good. Now would you please drop the gown off of your shoulders? I need to check your breasts." I did so with very little hesitation. After all, this was important to Mr. Wilde's case. The good doctor looked at my breasts and intoned the word "Oranges" for Diana's notation. He then used the tape to measure the sixteen-inch circumference of each breast at my chest. He massaged them in the breast cancer lump examination procedure. He then held his thumb and forefinger to either side of each aereola and compared it to the tape, noting my right one was an eighth on an inch larger than my left one at one and three-eighths in diameter. He put his hand back as if to do the same, but brought the digits together to slightly pinch my nipples. Then he did it again, pinching a little harder and twisting a bit on each. "Reactions normal," he intoned. I looked down and realized my nipples were erect and standing out like beacons.

"Now, Sophie, please remove the gown completely and also remove your panties. I need you to sit up on the end of the exam table and place your feet in the stirrups. This was odd. Dr. Benjamin would of course have me remove my panties while he looked away, but not the gown. I untied the gown and pulled it off of my shoulders, letting it drop to the floor. I had to remember that I was here on an assignment for Mr. Wilde. I turned away and removed my panties, realizing too late that as I bent to take them off, my ass was pointed directly at the doctor. I was determined to remain detached and analytical as I got up onto the table and placed my feet in the stirrups. The nurse laid down the camera and chart and stepped forward. She raised the back of the table a little and fastened Velcro straps around my ankles, holding them in place. That seemed a little weird, but I leaned back into a reclining position on the table.

The doctor sat on a low stool and rolled up between my legs. He was at eye level with my crotch, getting a view that even I had never seen. "Please note, Jessica, that Sophie is a natural redhead. He gently placed a warm hand on my outer labia and pressed lightly. "Slight dampness from vaginal secretions," he stated. Then he put both warm hands against my inner thighs and slowly slid them back and forth, closer and closer until he reached my womanhood and parted my outer lips. He had the nurse note the slight swelling and reddish color. He ran a finger down the center of my labia, opening the inner lips. Using two fingers on each hand, he held my inner lips open and leaned close for a visual inspection. "Increased secretions," the doctor noted, then gently inserted a single finger to confirm his observation. He removed his finger and his hands and turned to the side. "A virgin. Hymen still intact." Then he did something that set my juices flowing even more. He inserted the index finger that had done the probing into his own mouth and sucked my juices from it. "Quite tasty too," he added in a voice with a lilt of humor. Then he looked up at me and smiled with those perfect teeth. I blushed from head to toes in an instant.