Sophie's New Perversions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doctor then got his clinical look back and turned for more inspecting. He gently rubbed up and down my slit a few times, then used two fingers to expose my clitoris. "Clitoris hard and enlarged. Approximately fifteen centimeters in length. He pinched it between his fingers and massaged it gently at first and then harder, while his other hand continued to rub my lips and inner thighs. I was beginning to feel that I might climax and involuntarily pushed against his fingers. The doctor rubbed a couple more times, then abruptly stopped, leaving me hanging at the edge of an orgasm that would not come, as always happened to me at home.

Dr. Orney stood and undid the straps at my ankles. I was feeling terribly disappointed that the exam was over, but tried not to show it. Then he said, "Now Sophie, I want you to get up on your hands and knees on the table." I did so and he and the nurse strapped my feet to the stirrups. I was leaning my head against the semi-upright back. I bent my head down to peer back between my own dangling breasts and legs to see what was going on. Thoughts of the images from the disk began to appear in my head as I imagined what was next.

"Nurse, would you stimulate Sophie's breasts while I check her reactions?" What was this about? The nurse came up my right side and gently reached under and began massaging my right breast. Then she reached across and did the same to my left. She moved back to the right and began lightly pinching and twisting my nipple. I didn't realize what I did until it was too late. I closed my eyes and moaned at the feeling of someone stimulating me, and the nurse continued. I looked back to see the doctor click a button on a small tape recorder. The doctor spoke, but his voice seemed a little huskier, "Sophie is continuing to increase production of vaginal fluid. She also seems to be enjoying the stimulation by the reaction of her breasts.. Her nipples are hard and elongated. Her breasts are mildly flushed."

Could it really be? This turned me on? My body was betraying me! Then I felt the doctor's hand stroking my outer lips. I closed my eyes to concentrate on the feeling. Before I could react to that, the doctor, said, "Nurse, I need you to take some photos. Sophie, rest on your head and stimulate your own breasts." I immediately did as I was told. I couldn't help it. I was too turned on to not keep going. By resting my head on the back of the table, I was able to give attention to both of my breasts.

The doctor continued to stroke my outer lips until they parted and he proceeded to move a single finger up and down my slit until it was inside me. "Now, Sophie, use your muscle control to squeeze my finger." I stopped rubbing my breasts and concentrated on controlling my vaginal muscles. "Very good," the doctor responded. I could hear the camera clicking. "Sophie, I need to examine your anus. Just relax, and I will tell you what to do." I watched between my legs and saw the doctor squirt some kind of jell on his middle finger. Then I felt his finger pressing lightly against my anal opening. "Relax, Sophie." I did and the finger slipped in. I squeezed involuntarily. "Now Sophie, push my finger out." I concentrated and expelled the finger easily. "Very good."

"Now Nurse Jessica, I would like you to assist me in the final phase of the examination." She set the clipboard down and came once again to my right side. It wasn't until her face appeared below mine that I realized she did not intend to use her hand this time. My eyes popped open as I felt a warm mouth on my right breast. The nurse was now sucking my breast, biting and nibbling the nipple. Not only that but she had opened her own blouse and her breasts were pressed against my side. I could tell she was using one hand to rub her own massive mammaries.

The doctor then began his rubbing again on my vagina and soon had a finger, and then two, inside of me. Then his other hand began probing my anus until a finger was lodged in there as well. I was pushing against his hand and getting him to hit my clitoris occasionally. Then suddenly he pulled his hand away.

"Don't Doc," I begged.

"Don't what, Sophie?"

"Don't stop. Please don't stop. Not yet."

I continued to push against the finger in my anus. Then I nearly reached orgasm immediately as the doctor's mouth came into contact with my slit. He licked me from anus to pubic hair and back again several times and began concentrating his probing tongue on my clit. He flicked and licked, then bit and licked. He reached a finger up and into my mouth and I licked it. I took his hand and sucked my own juices from each finger. As all the sensations reached a boiling point inside of me I virtually exploded with an orgasm unlike anything I had experienced by myself. The doctor and nurse unfastened me from the stirrups and I collapsed onto the table as they both massaged my back, ass, and legs.

When I was finally in control enough to notice, I saw that the doctor and nurse were both smiling at me. I heard myself say, "Wow," and smiled back. Nurse Jessica had not bothered to refasten her blouse and was standing with just the clipboard covering her breasts. "You may get dressed now, Sophie," said Dr. Orney. They helped me gather my things and get dressed. They were still in the room as I left. I only made it to the lobby when I remembered my backpack. I went back to retrieve it. When I opened the door, the doctor was on the exam table minus his pants and the nurse quickly stood up from a kneeling position in front of him. "Excuse me, I forgot my backpack." I bent to retrieve it and smiled at them. "Thanks. You can go back to whatever you were doing." I left and closed the door.

Mrs. Benjamin handed me a prescription form. "This is for your new contraceptive, Sophie. Have it filled and begin taking it when your others run out." I blushed as I thanked her and realized the two women in the waiting room had heard her and were looking at me and smiling. I left quickly.

I stopped at the pharmacy in the same building. They said they could send it over to the apartment, but I waited the twenty minutes and took it with me.

I got home in time to change and put the prescription away in my bathroom, when I heard Mom come in. I went out to the kitchen and said, "Hi, Mom. What's for dinner?"

"Well, your Dad ordered tongue and some other things from the deli. I know you don't really like it, but we'll have lots of finger food too, so you don't have to eat the tongue."

"Oh, that's great Mom. I really like finger food and especially tongue."

I headed back to my room and emailed Mr. Wilde a very descriptive message about what had happened in my exam. I somehow left out the tongue part and my own reactions but assured him that it was only slightly different than a normal exam. I told him I was even considering making Dr. Orney my regular gynecologist. I had already hit send when I thought he might get a different idea from Nurse Jessica and the pictures.

After dinner, I had a chance to look at the new Zip disk I had received at the doctor's office. I popped it in and realized it was locked.

I checked my email and was pleased to see a note from Mr. Wilde. It was very simple:

Sophie,
Thank you. I hope you like chicken strips. I may have another assignment for you next week.
BBW

Chicken strips? It made no sense. Then suddenly I had an idea. I went back to the disk. I typed 'chicken strips' for the password. It worked!

First there was a note.

Sophie,
I have some good news and bad news. First of all, I caught the two men who assaulted you. If you wish to press charges, you may.
Now the bad news. When they were captured, they had a digital camera in their possession. The enclosed images were on that camera. If you press charges, the pictures will probably have to be shown in court as evidence.
After you have looked at them, let me know how you want to proceed. I can hold them for a month or two on other charges even if you decide not to press charges.
BBW

Why wouldn't I press charges? Those men had attacked me. They would have raped me if Mr. Wilde had not intervened. What could possibly be in those images that would change any of that?

There was just a folder that said 'Images'. I opened Graphic Converter and started a slide show. The images left me sitting and staring with my mouth agape. As I came to my senses, I jumped up and closed the drapes over my window.

Then I went back to the computer and looked at the images again. The images were of me! Our apartment was on the top floor, the 38th floor, of the building. Someone had taken pictures through my window the night of my birthday. That was the night after the attack when I modeled my new nightie in front of my video camera. The same night I had masturbated on my bed.

This was too much. How could those men have done this? How did they know where I lived? There was no way I could allow those pictures to be shown in court. I could not press charges. But he said he could only hold them for a month or two. Then what? I went through the images three more times. I slowly came to the realization that I was beautiful and sexy. As I looked at them the fourth time I unconsciously started to repeat my performance. I had my hand in my panties when I stopped myself. What was I doing? What was I becoming?

I sat thinking for quite a while. I started on my homework. After an hour, I had accomplished almost nothing. I put my homework away and got dressed in my silk nightie. I took my laptop to my bed and copied the images from the Zip disk onto my hard drive. I started the slide show. About halfway through, I stopped it and got up. I opened the drapes again. Then I slowly removed my nightie while standing in front of the window. I was staring at the two taller buildings I could see and wondering which darkened window had a camera and a person behind it the night of my birthday. Was anyone watching now? The thought that someone was watching me was getting me hot. I went back to my bed and started the slide show going on a continuous loop and began masturbating. I watched myself on the computer and in the reflection on my window and used memories of my doctor visit to bring myself to a glorious climax, the first on my own.

I fell asleep naked in my bed and dreamed of what might be next.

Chapter 3: Sophie is exposed

On Thursday at school, I had just finished showering after my third period PE class and toweled myself off. I opened my locker to get my clothes. I couldn't find my underwear! I looked around under the bench. I went back through my locker. Nothing! I dug through my gym clothes. My shorts, t-shirt, socks, and shoes were there, but my sports bra and spare panties were not.

I wrapped a towel around myself and went over to Ms. Simpson's office. She came back out and looked around with me. Most of the girls were gone, but those that were there helped look too. Nobody had seen anyone take them. Just then, the bell rang and everyone else left.

"I'll write you a note for being late, Sophie. Just be very careful how you sit in your next class and come back here at lunch time. I'll find some in lost and found or go to the store and get you a pair if I have to," Ms. Simpson tried to reassure me.

I quickly dressed and wondered if I could do this. I presented the note to the band director and he just nodded. I sat down with my clarinet and continued with class as if nothing was wrong. "Knees together," I reminded myself constantly. I did not play very well.

After band, I went straight to the girls' locker room. Ms. Simpson was not there.

I found Tracey in the cafeteria and joined her for lunch. Some boys were snickering and pointing at me from the next table, but I ignored them. "Knees together," I reminded myself some more.

"Hey, Sophie," said Tracey. "Is it true? No undies?"

"How did you know?"

"One of the girls from your PE class told me they were stolen."

"That's not all," I said. "Ms. Simpson said she'd get me some more, but she wasn't in her office. I don't know what to do. Do you have any spare panties?"

"Not here. I don't have PE this semester, remember?"

"What should I do?"

Tracey laughed, "Don't bend over unless you want to give someone a show."

"Not funny, Tracey," I answered, a little angry.

We ate quickly and got up to go. As we headed for the door, a boy dropped his fork. He bent to pick it up just as I got to his table. I hurried out the door, but heard him telling his buddies I was a redhead for sure.

I was beet red, but Tracey said, "Not likely he really saw anything. He was just showing off." She was probably right.

We checked in the locker room and still no Ms. Simpson. Tracey went with me to the office. They said Ms. Simpson had left the campus for lunch, but would be back before fifth period.

Tracey waited with me until the bell for 5th period rang. I had to go to class. I made sure I sat near the back with my legs squeezed tightly together. Fortunately we had a lecture in chemistry and nobody seemed to notice I was braless and without panties. I made it through class and as soon as it was over scooted out to try to catch Ms. Simpson. She still wasn't there.

Sixth period was computer technology. I was so into working on my program that I completely forgot to worry about my missing underclothes. I headed straight from there to history class. As I walked in the door, I was carrying my backpack in front of me and didn't see Ralph's feet sticking out as he slouched in his chair. I tripped and fell to the floor, scattering my backpack and its contents across the room. The entire class fell silent. Tracey stepped over and pulled my skirt down across my butt. That's when I realized I had just mooned the class.

I didn't even want to get up. I could feel my face turning deep red. I wanted to disappear. Then I felt a hand on my arm and heard my teacher, Mr. Randall said, "Let me help you up, Sophie." I got up slowly. Tracey had gathered my backpack and its contents and was holding them out to me. The rest of the class was mostly staring silently. A few boys were giggling and whispering.

"Mr. Randall, may I be excused?" I asked very quietly.

"Sure Sophie," he answered quietly. "Why don't you just go home early. I'll write you a note." I waited in the hall, until he stepped out and handed me the note. I thanked him without even looking up from the floor. Could anything be more embarrassing? I left and stopped by the locker room again. Ms. Simpson had found my underclothes hidden in the towel bin but offered no explanation of where she had been when I was looking for her. The bra and panties were wet from being in with the towels. They were also dirty as if someone had stepped on them. Who would do such a thing? I just took them and stuffed them into my backpack and headed straight home. A breeze was blowing and I had to keep pushing my skirt back down.

As I started walking home, I thought of the feelings I had when everyone was staring at me. I was embarrassed, but somehow it also felt good. I liked being noticed by the boys. I liked the way Mr. Randall had helped me up and knew he had an eyeful too.

I decided to experiment a little using my reflection in the store windows as I walked past. I undid my blazer and looked in a window. My nipples were visible through my blouse. The cool breeze and the feelings within me had combined to make them stand out. I walked a little farther.

There was a bench on the sidewalk. I put one foot up on it and pretended to tie my shoe while looking into a store window. My pussy was slightly visible under my skirt. I put my foot down and continued. I stopped and rolled the waistband of my skirt twice, so the hem just barely covered my butt. The light breeze was cooling the heat between my thighs and occasionally lifting my skirt a little bit.

I spotted another bench and tried the shoe tying routine again. I was very exposed in my reflection and in looking at it did not notice the man dressing a mannequin in the window until he fell over, bumping the window. He had obviously been staring. I blushed slightly and moved on up the sidewalk.

At the next intersection, I was waiting for the walk signal when I noticed a handsome man of about 25 looking at me from his car. I bent, stiff legged, as if to pick up something from the sidewalk and gave him a view of my ass. As I stood, I heard honking. The light had changed and the man was still sitting there with a huge smile on his face.

I hurried across the street and turned so he couldn't follow me. Then, when I was sure he had moved on, I did an about face and continued toward home.

In the next block, there was some construction going on and a chain link fence was right next to the sidewalk. I hadn't noticed the workers there and was sort of skipping along with a smile on my face, when I looked toward a voice saying, "Hey, Red. Nice action in the backfield."

I waved at the man on the steel girder several yards inside the fence. There were at least 5 construction workers within site. I hollered back, "Hey big guy, is this better?" I spun and bent at the waist as I flipped my skirt up over my back. I held the pose for about two seconds, then stood and hurried down the sidewalk. I could still hear the whistles and hoots as I disappeared from site in the next block.

When I got to the apartment building, Kevin was in his little office by the stairs. He said, "Good afternoon Sophie. Home a little early aren't you? You're looking nice today."

I said "Thank you" and started toward the elevators, then turned and took the stairs instead. I looked at Kevin and said, "I can use the exercise" and started up the steps. I knew from his vantage point, with my short skirt, he was getting quite a view.

On the second floor, I entered the hallway and took the elevator the rest of the way up to our apartment.

I was still trying to figure out how to tell Mr. Wilde that I wasn't going to press charges when the phone rang. It was Mom.

"Sophie, I have to work late tonight and so does your father. Can you get some money from the emergency box in the kitchen and get yourself some dinner?"

I assented and then she said, "Tonight's your usual tennis time at the athletic club. Why don't you take a cab over there after you eat, and I'll pick you up about 9:30."

I decided that sounded good. I would eat something at the restaurant across the street and then change into my tennis clothes and go to the club. I dressed in some old jeans and a sweatshirt and went to the deli and had some chicken strips and a salad. Then I went home and gathered my tennis clothes into my gym bag and called a cab for 7:00. Kevin, the doorman, would let me know when it arrived.

When I got to the club, I found another girl named Valerie, she was a couple of years older than me, looking for a game so we played. I was a much better player and beat her on every set. She took a break and the tennis pro came and gave me a few pointers on my backhand. I was enjoying the physical exertion and had put the day behind me. At 9:00, I headed to the showers, when I heard myself paged to come to the front desk. There was a message from my mom. She said I would have to get a cab home as she was still involved at work.

I had just gone into the locker room, when Valerie came up and said, "Sophie, I want a rematch." I decided I might as well beat her again, since I had the time and headed with her to the court. The building was pretty empty. We seemed to be the only people left except for the staff at the front desk.

"I really think I can beat you this time, Sophie," Valerie said in a confident tone. "I think we should have a bet on this one."

"I don't have any money to bet," I said back, thinking, "I wish I did because I'd stomp you."