Sophie's New Perversions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the announcement over the speaker, "Sophie is available for table dances and will be out in a moment. I started out to the tables and went to the first man that beckoned me. He gave me $20 and I began stripping. First my blouse, then my skirt, then my bra, and finally my panties. I left my stockings and shoes on. When he slipped another twenty out of his shirt pocket onto the table, I put one foot up on the bench beside his head and used my fingers to spread my pussy lips just inches from his face. Another $10 appeared. I slipped my fingers into my pussy and then held them under his nose. His tongue was actually hanging out of his mouth as he closed his eyes and inhaled deeply. I moved my fingers down to his mouth and he sucked them in and his tongue wandered around them. When the song ended I thanked him, gathered my clothes and tips and moved to a vacant table to get dressed.

I danced that way for seven different men. The tips were great. Some of them talked to me while I was there and others just silently stared and drooled. A couple of times, I didn't even get dressed between songs as the next customer insisted I just come on over just as I was. I could smell the aroma of my own lust and see the penises go hard in their pants as I danced for each of them. Some suggested other poses and tipped me when I complied. One had me sit on the table with both feet up by his ears. Another asked me to kneel on the table with my ass toward him. When he asked me to stick a finger in my asshole, I declined. That was too weird.

One man offered me $200 for. a private show. When I looked confused, he whispered, "You know, sex in the back room." I told him no. Is this the illegal activity Mr. Wilde was talking about? I told the man I was only there to dance. He settled for a second song and tipped me generously on both.

After giving Harvey his $70 cut, I asked him about the man that wanted a "Private Show". Harvey just shrugged and said, "Don't know what he was thinking. Some other club maybe. If you want a regular spot on stage though, let me know. The tips won't be this good every time, but the other girls can give you ideas for getting more." I declined the offer, but the wet feeling between my thighs made me think I just might take him up on it,. I went home $262 richer than when I walked into the bar.. I also went home with a new disk that Harvey handed me as I was leaving. I also left my bra and underwear off for the walk to and from the bus and for the ride. It seemed nasty and daring, but I liked the freedom and the rush of thinking someone might see.

I was home ahead of Mom and had just popped in the new disk when I heard her come in. I left it and went down to visit with her and help with dinner. "What are we having tonight, Mom?"

"Well, Sophie, I thought we'd do some stir fry. Could you peel the skin off the chicken and then cut it in strips? I'll do the veggies." When it was cooking, she said, "I just love the exotic aroma of stir fry, don't you?"

"I sure do, Mom. I'm beginning to like all kinds of exotic aromas." Mom just smiled and continued cooking.

Chapter5: Sophie Learns About Clams

I had actually left my underclothes off the entire time, even after I got home and wondered that Mom or Dad hadn't at least noticed I was bra-less. I had to wait until after dinner to get back to my computer. I chuckled when I used the "chicken strips" password to open it.

The usual document had only an address and said Saturday, 11:00 AM. to 3:00 PM. It was in the same neighborhood as the tennis club, so I would have to find a way to get there. I was trying to think of something to tell Tracey to get away, when I remembered she had gone to her uncle's house for the weekend so it wouldn't be a problem. I would just tell Mom and Dad I was going to go to the tennis club. They always were busy on Saturday and it wasn't unusual for me to play tennis on the weekend. There was also an image file. I opened it. It showed a single image of a Victorian house painted in multiple shades of pink and purple. There were four women standing on the porch, but the image was too small to make out many details. They were dressed oddly - Halloween costumes maybe?

I also emailed Mr. Wilde to let him know Harvey had not tried anything illegal and then told him about the suggestion of a private show. I offered to investigate a little more if he wanted me to. By 11:30, I had no reply from him, so I logged off and shut down the computer and put the disk in my backpack.

I slept in my green negligee without the panties. I had a wonderful dream where all the men stared at me and asked me to come closer, all trying to reach their tongues out to taste my womanhood.

On Saturday, Mom offered to drop me off at the club on her way to a friend's house. I took along my gym bag with my tennis clothes and racket just to make it look good. I wore my sheer panties and bra under some jeans and a sweatshirt. When she asked what time to pick me up, I said 3:30 to give myself a little more time.

I waited ten minutes after she had dropped me off, then left the club. I had memorized the address and the route to get there. I spotted the brightly colored home a block away. The curtains were all closed. I knocked on the door and waited. After a moment a short woman of about 30 or 35 opened it. She had short-cropped blond hair and was wearing a vest and jeans and boots, but no blouse. "Sophie?" she asked. I nodded. "Please come in." I stepped inside and she closed the door behind us. "Please wait in the parlor, Sophie. Madam will be right in."

I sat on the short divan in the dimly lit room. There were a lot of knickknacks around the room. As I looked, I realized that some were statuettes of naked women. I didn't even hear her come in. "Ah, another art lover, I see." I looked up and then stood to see Ms. Simpson, my gym teacher, She is a thin woman with waist-length black hair. She was dressed in skin-tight shiny black neoprene. She looked very different than in her usual sweats and tennis shoes."You are 5 minutes late. You will be punished.".

My mouth was just hanging open.

Her short friend took the gym bag from my hand and placed it on a small table in the corner of the room. Then she left. "Ms. Simpson, I..." I started, a total look of astonishment on my face.

Smack. Ms. Simpson slapped me. "In this house, you will call me Madam. Is that understood?"

"Yes."

"Yes, Madam," she said sternly, raising her hand.

"Yes, Madam," I answered with trepidation in my voice.

Her short friend appeared with a large envelope. They sat down on either side of me. The envelope was opened and Madam reached in and removed the first photo. It was me. In my room. I was sitting on my bed removing my new nightie. It was my birthday, the day of the attack. They continued to bring out pictures of me. They also had photos of me masturbating in front of my computer. She even had a photo of me climbing the stairs at school without my panties and several from the tennis club and the doctors' office. Finally she had some of me from Harvey's stripping on stage and spreading my vaginal lips during a table dance. I was squirming to get up, but was pinned between them.

"These are wonderful birthday photos, Sophie," Madam said. "I am sure your parents would love to see them."

I thought I would cry. "Tell you what. I'll put them in your gym bag, but then you have to do as you're told."

"Yes, Madam," I answered fearfully. I knew there was only one person that could have given her those photos. The same person that sent me here. I was beginning to understand that Mr. Wilde was not the man I thought he was.

Madam stood and dropped the packet of photos into my bag. She turned back toward me. Her expression became very fierce. She said, "Sophie, undress now." When I didn't start immediately, she screamed at me. "NOW!"

"Yes, Madam." I quickly stripped off my shoes, socks, skirt, jacket and blouse. I stood there in my underwear. "I know you enjoyed it when I lost your underwear and you liked stripping for those men in the photos. I SAID UNDRESS. All of it."

I reached back and undid my bra, letting it fall to the floor. Then I removed my panties. I stood there before them without a stitch. The two of them walked around me, looking me up and down.

Madam stopped and said, "Okay Berniece," The other woman stepped behind me and put a blindfold over my eyes. "What's going on?" I asked, very nervously.

"Oh, don't worry Sophie. This is part of the training Mr. Wilde feels you need." This was why he sent me here? I was led down a hallway and pushed down onto a bed. I curled up in a ball. Strong hands grabbed my feet and pulled them apart. I could tell they used silk by the feel of it on my skin as they tied my feet to the end of the bed. I instinctively put my hands over my crotch to hide myself. Then my arms were pulled back and tied. I was naked, blindfolded, and spread-eagled on a bed with strange women around me. It sounded now like there were more in the room. I was struggling to get free but could hardly move.

Then I felt something warm being rubbed onto my pubic area and heard Madam say, "Now, Sadie, be careful with the razor. We don't want any nicks or cuts." Four women giggled. I stopped struggling. A razor? What were they doing? I began crying for them to stop. A gag was shoved into my mouth.

It was a strange sensation as the razor was guided around my lips and my mound. I wanted to scream and wanted to push them away. I wanted to see!

Finally they were done and I could feel a warm washcloth cleaning me up. Then a stinging sensation as they rubbed something over the shaved area. Then Madam said, "Sophie, we are going to untie one of your hands and remove the gag. Do not attempt to struggle or they will be put back." I did as she said as they untied my right hand and pulled the gag out. "What do you think you're doing?" I asked angrily as my hand slipped down to my crotch.

"SILENCE," commanded Madam as she pulled my hand back. "You will speak only when told to speak. Otherwise the gag goes back in. Is that clear?"

"Yes."

"YES, MADAM!"

"Yes, Madam," I answered meekly.

"Now, Sophie, I want you to feel where we have shaved you."

"Yes, Madam."

I cautiously moved my hand down to my mound. There was still a small patch of pubic hair. It was shaped like a heart with the point down. I followed the point down to my clean-shaven lips. I was a little surprised that I was already damp and slightly swollen.

"Now rub it, Sophie. Just like you do in your room at night."

I dutifully replied, "Yes, Madam," and began rubbing my fingers up and down my crack as I closed my eyes. I could hear the women mumbling their approval.

"Now, Sophie, put a finger inside your pussy."

"Yes, Madam," I replied as I slipped my index finger between my hairless pussy lips. I moved it in and out. The sensation was glorious. I began stroking faster.

"Stop," commanded Madam as my hand was pulled away and retied. I whimpered a little. "What do you want, Sophie?"

"I want to touch myself there," I whispered.

"Where?"

"There," I said a little louder and nodded my head toward my crotch.

"You must explain where, Sophie."

"I want to touch my .... my ... pussy," I said, hardly believing I had said it.

"You cannot touch it, Sophie. Would you like me to touch it?"

I hesitated but finally answered, "Yes."

"YES?"

"Yes, Madam, please touch my pussy."

I felt a warm hand gently massage my entire mound. Then I felt other hands rubbing my breasts. "Tell us what you want us to do to your cunt, Sophie."

"Yes, Madam. Please put your finger in my bald cunt and stroke me. Rub my breasts, too."

The strong hands on my breasts began kneading them. The expert hand on my cunt began parting my lips and I felt a slender finger slip up and down my nether lips. She pushed her finger gently inside me for a while and then they all stopped at once.

"Don't stop, Madam, please don't stop."

"Don't stop what, Sophie?"

"Don't stop fingering my pussy and squeezing my boobs. Please." I was now begging them to continue.

"Would you like us to do more, Sophie?"

Not knowing what this meant, I heard myself say anyway, "Yes, Madam, more. I want more."

I felt a mouth on my right breast. It licked and nibbled at my nipple. Then another on my left breast. Then I felt the hand again at my pussy lips, fingers probing. I gasped when she found my clit. She rubbed it and played with it. Then a mouth replaced the hand. A tongue was licking and probing my pussy and finding my clit. She nibbled on it lightly and licked. She alternated techniques in many different ways. I hadn't even realized my feet were untied until I used them to raise my hips and push into that mouth as her tongue flicked my clit and her finger probed my womanhood. Then I felt a finger slip into my anus, heightening all of the other sensations. My hands were untied and I grabbed the two heads that were attacking my breasts and held them there as I bucked and moaned and then experienced a wonderful orgasm. I clamped my legs onto Madam's head and squeezed and writhed on the bed.

As my orgasm subsided, I began to relax and return to normal. Madam said, "Sophie, you may remove the blindfold and meet my assistants." I removed the blindfold and blinked at the light. "Sophie, this is Sadie, Imelda, and Berniece." She indicated each of them around the bed. Berniece was the woman I had met at the door. She was now wearing only her vest and some men's boxer shorts. She was slightly plump and had massive boobs hanging out of her vest. Sadie had done the shaving. She looked very feminine. She was wearing a lacy blue negligee that did nothing to hide her white breasts and I could see her shaven pussy underneath it. She was about my height and weight but about ten years older with long, wavy brown hair. Imelda was the youngest at about 25, and was nearly six feet tall. She was dark skinned but blue-eyed and had very dark brown hair in a ponytail. She was wearing a black bra and panties. Madam had unzipped her neoprene covering down the front and between her legs. Her pure white skin was exposed from her neck down to her boobs, which were half covered, on down across her white stomach and on to a clean-shaven snatch. I took all this in and then heard her ask, "What would you like to say, Sophie?"

"Thank you."

"Now you may return the favor." I looked puzzled until she climbed onto the bed and straddled my chest, her pussy just inches from my face. Could I do this to another woman? Then I saw Imelda move toward my lower regions and felt her massaging and fingering my already dripping hole. Madam moved closer and lowered herself onto my mouth. Now I had no choice. She instructed me as I tentatively probed with my tongue and lips. I began copying what Imelda was doing to me and I ate Madam for all I was worth. I even slid three fingers up her cunt with my right hand and another up her anus as Imelda did the same to me. I looked to the side when I felt skin against me and saw that Berniece had removed her boxers to expose a very hairy blond bush and was settling it down on Sadie's waiting face as they 69ed each other.

I had another gut wrenching orgasm and bit down on Madam's clit as I did. This sent her into an orgasmic frenzy. We collapsed on the bed and eventually the others did too.

Then Beatrice left and came back with what looked like a penis, but was a dildo strapped to her body. It was about six or seven inches long and black. When she got to the edge of the bed, Madam said, "Sophie, come lick this cock and get it ready."

"Yes, Madam, but what is it for?" I got up on my hands and knees and began licking it.

"We know you are still a virgin, Sophie, and we won't violate your sweet little twat, but we do need to teach you a couple more things."

Imelda crawled under me with her pussy below my head and her mouth below my pussy. I lowered myself onto her waiting mouth and began to suck and lick the rubbery cock in my face. Suddenly I felt a finger at my anus. It had some sort of lubricant on it. As I alternately sucked the dildo and licked Imelda, Imelda licked my pussy and Sadie fingered my ass. Soon she had two fingers in and then three. I wasn't sure I could handle the pain combined with pleasure, but I kept going. Then Berniece lifted my head and buried the strap-on into Imelda's cunt and took several strokes. When she pulled out and moved away I started eating Imelda and pushed against the mouth at my twat and the fingers in my asshole. I licked the dildo some more and tasted Imelda there as well.

Then the fingers disappeared and Berniece moved behind me pressing the dildo against my still-too-tight hole. I screamed when she pushed a couple of inches inside. She held it there while Imelda continued her licking, sucking, and nibbling. Then slowly she began moving in and out, gradually picking up the pace. I bit a little harder on Imelda's clit and then licked and tongued her pussy and she began to shake in orgasm. I began about the same time and Berniece buried the dildo completely in my ass. It seemed like forever before I was coherent again.

For the next few hours, they showed me ways to take more and more of the dildo, and then larger didlos into my throat. They also each took a turn at fucking my ass and licking me to orgasm each time.

For what Madam called "our graduation exercise," she had me wear the dildo and fuck each of them doggy style around the group until I had given them each four or five strokes. Abruptly, Madam said, "It's nearly3:00 ,[LR1] Sophie. Time to go home."

They helped me to dress. Madam kissed me and then the others each did, too. I could taste them all on each other. The musky aroma of sex filled the room. "You did very well, Sadie. Mr. Wilde asked me to give you this disk. Please take it home and look at it and follow the directions."

I walked back to the club in a daze and just got inside when my Mom pulled up outside. We rode home quietly and I took one of the grocery bags from her to carry it to our apartment. Surely she could smell the sex as we rode up together in the elevator. She didn't seem to, but absently asked about my day. When we got to the apartment, she asked if I would help make dinner. "Sure, Mom. What are we having?"

"Oh, I thought we'd have clams. You like those, don't you, sweetie?"

"Actually, I didn't think so, but I've found they can be delicious."

Chapter 6: Sophie Swallows Seed

After dinner, I finally got to sneak into my room and check the disk. The chicken password did not work. Neither did 'clams' when I tried it. I checked my email. There was one from Mr. Wilde. It simply said 'seed.'

I used that password to open the disk. It again had a text file, but I skipped it and I opened the picture file. It was me with the women from the Victorian house and at Harvey's. There were at least 50 images. How did he do that so quickly? One of the ladies must have made the disk. Before I knew it, I had my skirt up and my hand in my panties and was masturbating as I looked at the images of the all-girl orgy. There were even some of me being shaved. I had three fingers in my pussy and one in my asshole when I finally exploded in an earth shattering orgasm. I showered and changed into my new nightie before I read the text message.

Sophie,

We are almost to the end of this case. I need you to go to [LR2] 1515 SW 3rd at 4:00 on Monday. Just go straight in the front door and into the arcade rooms. Go to booth number 7 where there is an "Out of Order" sign. Go in, lock the door, and put this disk in the slot by the monitor.

BBW

I fell into a restless sleep. Was I a lesbian? Why did I enjoy that kind of thing? What would Tracey think of me if she knew? I vowed never to call her a pervert again. I decided I would go to the place Mr. Wilde suggested and then tell him I quit. This was getting to be way too weird and I was feeling like some kind of freak.

1...34567...10